• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Trump Anounces Military Will Vaccinate the Population

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Whenever you not sure about whats going down, always replace the name Trump with any other politicians name, Obama, Hillary, Biden and think about the headline again. It makes it real easy for me.
My reply to this headline?? :piss:piss:piss:piss:give finger::give finger::give finger::give finger::give finger::give finger::give finger::give finger::give finger::give finger:

chrisflhtc

Seeker
Sr Site Supporter
DAMM I work there and this scares me!

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Trump/Pence 2020

Time for your medicine. MAGA

1B13AD73-49C0-4FDF-BE71-78C8541BE174.jpeg

What? No swinging noose meme from the troll.

I think Obama would just use Fed Ex

:rotf:

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Well they did only say distribute but it's not good. Do this before the election and you have a potential 3rd party/Libertarian win overnight. Which they probably know so it won't be "ready" till after the elections.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
I’ve already received my Covid vaccine. Move along....

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I don't particularly care who distributes their "vaccine"(poison) for their fake pandemic. Trump has said also that the vaccine will be voluntary.

Now, that said, I expect they'll make it "voluntary" and then make vaccination mandatory for those wishing to work or shop...etc.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Indeed it is. We'll see what this actually means. I honestly don't know what to make of this display!
How about, "Fake Nooze."

The Left is DESPERATE to alienate Trump's base. This may be part of it.

I can't dismiss this - Trump has done a lot that's purely destructive, everything from listening to that quack Fauci, to his sudden love of Helicopter Money...but we also know how devious, and how compromised, are the Nooze Liars.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
I don't particularly care who distributes their "vaccine"(poison) for their fake pandemic. Trump has said also that the vaccine will be voluntary.

Now, that said, I expect they'll make it "voluntary" and then make vaccination mandatory for those wishing to work or shop...etc.
What will constitute proof of vaccination?

I’m beginning to wonder if Trumps military buildup isn’t for vaccine distribution but something else..

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
why the Glee?

you're going to get one too
Oh, he trusts his gubbermint.

If they say, wear a face diaper, it'll prevent the spread of a virus - because of course, those OTHER viruses, not stopped by filter paper, or aromatics (Plague Doctors' masks, had that birdlike beak filled with herbs or garlic)...those were then. This is now. Government says, wear a mask. He WEARS ONE!

You can't see his nu-male grin-mace through his mask; but it's there.

1596557823331.png

So, he'll get his quack vaccination...which probably will be zero-percent effective. And WITH IT...his DIGITAL VACCINATION CERTIFICATE, which does EVERYTHING! Gives him permission to remove the face diaper.

Gives him "Immediate Access" to his digital dollars. Just wave his thumb at the scanner, and he's good to go...

....until the day he gets tired of being taxed for Reparations or the day he desires to be in the park when it's the weekly BLM Day, no whites allowed. For his CrimeThink, his digital money will be turned off.

It will be a fun sh!t-show...except that I'll have to live through it, too.
1596557823331.png

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner

I’m beginning to wonder if Trumps military buildup isn’t for vaccine distribution but something else..
The Digital Certificate that Billy the Gates is so excited about.

It's a chip, IOW. The Mark of the Beast...without which, no one may buy or sell.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

Hard to say. I suspect presently it'd be a vaccination card, much like kids allegedly "require" to attend goobermint indoctrination camps.

Ultimately something easier to track/monitor. Digital RFID.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
The Digital Certificate that Billy the Gates is so excited about.

It's a chip, IOW. The Mark of the Beast...without which, no one may buy or sell.
Who wants to bet that the Amish aren't going to demand a chip to buy their wares?

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
The way things are going they are probably going to mandate space suits for anyone who goes out in the public!

Personally I wouldn't have a problem with mandating masks and disposable gloves for people inside if they opened everything up. The fear is overwhelming to the Nervous Nellies.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
How will you pay them?...when currency is outlawed...
With whatever they want, who cares if its outlawed. Probably not Bitcoin though.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
You have to ask yourself, If masks work, why aren't they working?
don't you know people would be dropping dead in the streets without masks?

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
You have to ask yourself, If masks work, why aren't they working?
That's an easy answer for these people. It's because of assholes like us that won't comply.

HistoryStudent

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
THE GOLDEN JACKASS

his health report is free with his regular monthly report...

Study 5G

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Military dispensing the vaccine cuts the lawyers off from suing companies, hospitals and individuals and prevents any judicial activists from circumventing The laws. By cutting off the trial lawyers Trump just starved his opposition of funds to carry out their agenda.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Military dispensing the vaccine cuts the lawyers off from suing companies, hospitals and individuals and prevents any judicial activists from circumventing The laws. By cutting off the trial lawyers Trump just starved his opposition of funds to carry out their agenda.
Vaccine manufacturers have been exempt since the 1980's. And that certainly was reinforced for Covid vaccines.

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
No due process, we'll just take the guns.
President for life, maybe we should try that here.
Maybe we'll delay the election.

How is this a surprise to anyone?

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
With whatever they want, who cares if its outlawed. Probably not Bitcoin though.
Are they going to even WANT currency that it's a crime to hold and keep?

When money becomes contraband, all commerce slows to a stop. Yes, there's barter. What does an office drone have that an Amish farmer wants?

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...-19-us-who-doctor-larry-brilliant/5574854002/

snip:

'We're in for a bad and rocky ride:' Ex-WHO doctor who helped eradicate smallpox predicts COVID-19 turmoil for years

People will need a small yellow card at airports to show immunization against the COVID-19 virus. Schools, restaurants and sports stadiums will be equipped with quick, inexpensive testing stations for students and customers.

The world will be fighting coronavirus for the next three to four years as virus hot spots skip from nation to nation, and the pandemic's toll will linger for decades, said Dr. Larry Brilliant, a California epidemiologist who was part of a World Health Organization team in the 1970s that helped eradicate smallpox.

But it's "not all doom and gloom," with effective vaccines likely to emerge from dozens of candidates worldwide and effective treatments, including convalescent plasma and monoclonal antibodies, to help people recover more quickly, said Brilliant, who chairs Ending Pandemics advisory board.

"We will still be chasing the virus four years from now. But it won’t be like (today)," Brilliant told the USA TODAY Editorial Board on Monday afternoon. "It will be like the smallpox eradication program.

The polio eradication program. Having yellow fever in some countries and not in others."

Still, before vaccine trials weed out contenders from pretenders, the U.S. likely faces a substantial increase in cases and deaths. As of Monday, the nation had 4.7 million cases and 155,165 deaths, according to Johns Hopkins University.

The immediate challenges are Labor Day get-togethers, the return of schools, flu season in the the fall and winter and long election lines in November, said Brilliant, who was an adviser for the 2011 film "Contagion" and team doctor for the rock band the Grateful Dead.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
No doubt the political class will be milking their made up pandemic for several years to come in order to steal the rights of the peasants.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
No due process, we'll just take the guns.
President for life, maybe we should try that here.
Maybe we'll delay the election.

How is this a surprise to anyone?
It's the George Carlin quote about the average person's intelligence and the fact that half the nation is below that.

Well they did only say distribute but it's not good. Do this before the election and you have a potential 3rd party/Libertarian win overnight. Which they probably know so it won't be "ready" till after the elections.
The fact that none of the protesters have even noticed the obvious solution, is more re-affirmation of the George Carlin quote.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
I’m not wearing a mask, I’m not getting a vaccine, I’m not subscribing to this bullshit. ENOUGH!

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Good old fashioned barter.
I referenced that.

Are they going to even WANT currency that it's a crime to hold and keep?

When money becomes contraband, all commerce slows to a stop. Yes, there's barter. What does an office drone have that an Amish farmer wants?
What, indeed? This is how money came to be in the first place. There are few points on which a city-dweller and an Amish farmer's lives intersect.

The city man has nothing the Amish farmer needs. And Amish farmer has no use for digital Gatesdollars.

Ergo, no trade.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I’m not wearing a mask, I’m not getting a vaccine, I’m not subscribing to this bullshit. ENOUGH!
I'm printing up copies of the original constitution and BoR with the essential and relevant sections highlighted in bold - for highlighted and bold for those where the Carlin quote applies.

I don't think they even get close enough to me, but if they do, they can get a free copy. Leaving the copies by the mailbox The fence is pretty high, but they can throw any medicine over if they can't read.

Last edited: