• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Trump Calls For Red Flag Laws

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Red Flag Laws fit well with Hate Crime Laws and see something say something.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019...ement-following-weekend-deadly-mass-shootings

Update: Trump said that he had instructed the DoJ to propose legislation to ensure those who commit hate crimes could face the death penalty, while also proposing 'red flag' laws to ensure that those deemed a risk to public safety don't have access to firearms.

The president also blamed video games for 'radicalizing' shooters, sand condemned 'white supremacy'

• *TRUMP BLAMES INTERNET FOR RADICALIZING MINDS
  • *TRUMP SENDS CONDOLENCES TO MEXICO DUE TO MEXICAN LIVES LOST
  • *TRUMP SAYS HE SPOKE WITH TEXAS, OHIO GOVERNORS
  • *TRUMP: EL PASO SHOOTER'S ONLINE MANIFESTO WAS 'CONSUMED WITH RACIST HATE'
  • *TRUMP CONDEMNS 'RACISM, BIGOTRY AND WHITE SUPREMACY
  • *TRUMP: INTERNET HAS PROVIDED 'DANGEROUS AVENUE' TO 'RADICALIZED, DISTURBED MINDS'
  • *TRUMP VOWS TO ACT WITH URGENT RESOLVE
  • *TRUMP SAYS HE'S 'SICKENED' BY SHOOTINGS
  • *TRUMP CALLS DAYTON SHOOTER 'TWISTED MONSTER'
  • *TRUMP: 'PERILS' OF SOCIAL MEDIA 'WILL NOT BE IGNORED'
  • *TRUMP SAYS MUST CONDEMN WHITE SUPREMACY 'IN ONE VOICE'
  • *TRUMP CALLS FOR RED FLAG LAWS
  • *TRUMP SAYS THOSE DEEMED 'GRAVE RISK TO PUBLIC SAFETY' SHOULD NOT HAVE ACCESS TO FIREARMS
  • *TRUMP CALLS FOR REFORM OF MENTAL HEALTH LAWS TO 'BETTER IDENTIFY MENTALLY DISTURBED INDIVIDUALS'

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Trump is a mentally disturbed individual. Red flag in the oval office.

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
slow morning?

that was such a bad comment...did it flare your nostrils as you typed???

LOL

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
slow morning?

that was such a bad comment...did it flare your nostrils as you typed???

LOL
I am the best at flaring my nostrils! I flare my nostrils at levels nobody has ever seen before. Tremendous.

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I am the best at flaring my nostrils! I flare my nostrils at levels nobody has ever seen before. Tremendous.
LOL, spilled my coffee a bit...

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Well I don’t want the government determining who is a “grave risk to public safety”. It will easily become a political weapon used to disarm law abiding citizens.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Red Flag laws need rules and regulations as to who, or whom can enact "murder by cop".

There have been several 'no knock' raids on gun owners based upon some relative's complaint that ended in death.

We don't need WacoTX on every block.

Maybe an intervention outside the home, or 'something' different than SWAT raids where someone gets offed defending their homestead.

Just someone making a complaint isn't good enough.

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Red Flag laws need rules and regulations as to who, or whom can enact "murder by cop".

There have been several 'no knock' raids on gun owners based upon some relative's complaint that ended in death.

We don't need WacoTX on every block.

Maybe an intervention outside the home, or 'something' different than SWAT raids where someone gets offed defending their homestead.

Just someone making a complaint isn't good enough.
How about they have to prove you are mentally ill and dangerous? Being on psych meds is a red flag.

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I thought we caught a break with this president, but he just pissed away the republic in one fell swoop. He's no better than the over-grown elf that fashions himself as the governor of the "people's state" of MA.

Patriots, organize and prepare.

I think we are in for one hell of a shit storm.

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Well I don’t want the government determining who is a “grave risk to public safety”. It will easily become a political weapon used to disarm law abiding citizens.
Government is a “grave risk to public safety”. :totally steamed:

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I thought we caught a break with this president, but he just pissed away the republic in one fell swoop. He's no better than the over-grown elf that fashions himself as the governor of the "people's state" of MA.

Patriots, organize and prepare.

I think we are in for one hell of a shit storm.
As much as I like (or used to like) Trump, I must reluctantly agree with you.

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Has anyone yet figured out what a Love Crime is?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I haven't seen where Trump has called for Red Flag laws. Can someone cite the source and provide a link where he actually says that?

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I haven't seen where Trump has called for Red Flag laws. Can someone cite the source and provide a link where he actually says that?
Twitter, for one. Look it up.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Not a word about one of the biggest problems out there. The MSM spewing hatred, bigotry, racism and dividing this nation more than any person could possibly do.

Define mentally ill? Would that be anyone who believes in the constitution? How about anyone who doesn't believe in it?
How many mentally ill are there in the US? Very few seem to commit crimes. If they are mentally ill they no longer have a right to defend their lives?
How about we ban SSRI's and drug companies from making them.

The problem with Gov is they think they are now god and our rights come from them. Every right is just a privilege to them that they feel they can take away or regulate at will.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Let's see:

Bump stock ban

Suppressor ban

Death Penalty for "hate crimes"

Red Flag Laws

Please wake me up when ANY of these proposals are actually implemented on the federal level.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Who told POTUS to say that stuff about guns and mental illness?....

Let’s try an experiment and implement these new proposed gun laws in Chicago and see if the gun violence goes down.

My bet is if new red flag bills become law there will be increased gun violence.

Ever seen a shrink?...got any doctor records that show a visit to a psychiatrist?..

I predict mental health practitioners will soon be out of work because no one will pay them a visit cause of red flag laws.....

Visiting a shrink and or being on mental health meds means one can expect a knock on the door .....

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Trump had a news conference this morning - it's widely available to listen for yourself.
Well, we had better hope he's playing 100D chess otherwise this comes after Trump takes the guns away:

1565029673334.png

As you can see disarming the people so you can remove those who disagree with you worked really well in China

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Red Flag Laws fit well with Hate Crime Laws and see something say something.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019...ement-following-weekend-deadly-mass-shootings

Update: Trump said that he had instructed the DoJ to propose legislation to ensure those who commit hate crimes could face the death penalty, while also proposing 'red flag' laws to ensure that those deemed a risk to public safety don't have access to firearms.

The president also blamed video games for 'radicalizing' shooters, sand condemned 'white supremacy'

• *TRUMP BLAMES INTERNET FOR RADICALIZING MINDS
  • *TRUMP SENDS CONDOLENCES TO MEXICO DUE TO MEXICAN LIVES LOST
  • *TRUMP SAYS HE SPOKE WITH TEXAS, OHIO GOVERNORS
  • *TRUMP: EL PASO SHOOTER'S ONLINE MANIFESTO WAS 'CONSUMED WITH RACIST HATE'
  • *TRUMP CONDEMNS 'RACISM, BIGOTRY AND WHITE SUPREMACY
  • *TRUMP: INTERNET HAS PROVIDED 'DANGEROUS AVENUE' TO 'RADICALIZED, DISTURBED MINDS'
  • *TRUMP VOWS TO ACT WITH URGENT RESOLVE
  • *TRUMP SAYS HE'S 'SICKENED' BY SHOOTINGS
  • *TRUMP CALLS DAYTON SHOOTER 'TWISTED MONSTER'
  • *TRUMP: 'PERILS' OF SOCIAL MEDIA 'WILL NOT BE IGNORED'
  • *TRUMP SAYS MUST CONDEMN WHITE SUPREMACY 'IN ONE VOICE'
  • *TRUMP CALLS FOR RED FLAG LAWS
  • *TRUMP SAYS THOSE DEEMED 'GRAVE RISK TO PUBLIC SAFETY' SHOULD NOT HAVE ACCESS TO FIREARMS
  • *TRUMP CALLS FOR REFORM OF MENTAL HEALTH LAWS TO 'BETTER IDENTIFY MENTALLY DISTURBED INDIVIDUALS'
Unfortunately this isn't fake news :( WTF????

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
You mean like cutting a little girl's face off and wearing it as a mask? That kind of hate crime? Yeah, I'm for the death penalty for that to be sure! I'm also in favor of the death penalty when it relates to extreme pedophilia on the very young (under 10). Relax, Trump knows he won't be demeaning guns otherwise he loses his entire base once he abandons the 2nd.

1565031054678.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
I thought we caught a break with this president, but he just pissed away the republic in one fell swoop.
Maybe a disinfo tactic?

'Saying' isn't 'doing'... if he did say it, suggest it, that doesn't mean it will become law.

Remember Q+ is Trump and he is well aware of false flags. Heck the Q board even warned us a day before to be vigilant.

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI30 Jul 2019 - 10:41:49 PM​
[24hr Warning]
Be vigilant.​
See something.​
Say something.​
Know your surroundings at all times.​
Q​

If you follow Q, or you don't and think it's bunk, what we do know is the Epstein pedogate intel is what they want off the front page. Even the loss of the 8Chan board is proof that this was the reason, the set up, for removing it.

Q is on 8Chan
They even called Qanon a conspiracy - or at least floated a fake story attributed to the FBI about it.

They're trying to control the information. It's that simple. "They" being the Deep State actors and we're all pretty aware of who, or what that is.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Maybe a disinfo tactic?

'Saying' isn't 'doing'... if he did say it, suggest it, that doesn't mean it will become law.

Remember Q+ is Trump and he is well aware of false flags. Heck the Q board even warned us a day before to be vigilant.

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI30 Jul 2019 - 10:41:49 PM​
[24hr Warning]
Be vigilant.​
See something.​
Say something.​
Know your surroundings at all times.​
Q​

If you follow Q, or you don't and think it's bunk, what we do know is the Epstein pedogate intel is what they want off the front page. Even the loss of the 8Chan board is proof that this was the reason, the set up, for removing it.

Q is on 8Chan
They even called Qanon a conspiracy - or at least floated a fake story attributed to the FBI about it.

They're trying to control the information. It's that simple. "They" being the Deep State actors and we're all pretty aware of who, or what that is.

Fighting back in 3....2....1.... Wait, aren't we fighting back?

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
First they pass a law that says that people with "mental conditions" cannot buy a gun.
Then they create "regulations": that define these "conditions".
Then they have a blue ribbon panel of "experts" conduct "research" to determine if additional "classes" of people need to be added to the list.
Ultimately - the "list" will contain the names of all enemies of the state.

Its a slippery slope...one we are best suited to not take a single step on.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
First they pass a law that says that people with "mental conditions" cannot buy a gun.
Then they have a blue ribbon panel of "experts" conduct "research" to determine if additional "classes" of people need to be added to the list.

See post #27 for more information!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
If you chance to listen to the recent X22 report you'd learn that the Death Penalty for hate crimes and mass murder would also apply to those deep state actors who set this into action.

Folks just don't go around mass murdering people. There has to be a catalyst, a precursor to this kind of behavior.

There are several posts indicating that scopolamine, or antidepressants, or mind control could be at work here.

That would indicate more than 1 person going off the reservation and their handlers are also in the lurch.

I suspect that if Q warned that they had their ear to the tracks and were hot on the digital trail they left behind. Connecting the dots might lead to some interesting reading in court....

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

Yeah that is a problem I agree with.... you going to trust a PhD psych to determine your sanity? Some folks really are wacko, but I could see the argument that you must be crazy to want to own a gun coming to the fore.....

silver solution

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
This is all to set up the noahide take over. One world un one world religion one world court from jerusalem. This is Trumps big job.

Last edited:

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Not 'till we see the whites of their eyes...oh wait, that's racist