• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Trump Calls For Red Flag Laws

Bigfoot

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Then all the corrupt press headlines would be saying something like "Trump comes out in favor of murdering innocent citizens"
The left wing of the MSM is already claiming Trump influenced the shooter. As you said, nothing will satisfy them. Trump had nothing to gain in terms of voters by launching a war against The Bill of Rights. Trump is selling us out.

Best strategy could be to string them on until they latch onto a different phony crisis.
In my opinion, the best strategy is to expose these transgressions to every person that has an ounce of patriotism left within them, and demand these new laws be withdrawn, vetoed, and otherwise abolished.

Last edited:

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I honestly hope I'm wrong, but I don't think the SC will save us either. How many times do they refuse to hear important cases? A lot, right. On top of that, Kavanaugh has been a supporter of domestic spying, and then during his confirmation hearing he told Lindsey Graham that he would support martial law in order to thwart terrorism. Of course the public was distracted with the sexual accusations, and most people didn't notice.
Kavanaugh leans authoritarian where it comes to military or surveillance state, and dangerous views on executive power.

However, I do think he will be the staunchest supporter of gun rights on the court. He has previously argued that the Constitution prohibits state bans on "assault weapons", which is more conservative than previous SCOTUS rulings.

https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-kavanaugh-guns-20180716-story.html

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
People are pretty pissed over this. After years of no prosecutions and investigations only now getting started, this is just the icing on the cake for many.
It works out great for the powers that be though. People believed for 4 years that Gov would actually police itself then just as things are about to happen, this comes along and blows Dons chances. The dems take control and these investigations go into the abyss.

I can see the forms that will be needed to do the background check now.

1) Do you trust the government?
2) Have you ever read the constitution and if so do you believe it has any meaning in todays society?
3) How do you feel about Hillary Clinton?
4)Do you believe the Russians collided with Trump?
5)Is Hillary more beautiful in her grey Mao get up or her blue tablecloth?
6) Wasn't Obama the best president ever?
7) Have you ever raised your voice to anyone for any reason ?
8)Write a 3 page essay on why you feel we should allow you to buy a dangerous weapon like a gun. Please include where this weapon would be stored and all safety measures used to store it. Also list all safety procedures you will use when using this dangerous weapon of mass destruction.

Please have this nortorized and filled out in triplicate. We will also need a note from a medical professional certifying that you would never ever commit a crime and that you are a sane individual. Also please pledge your allegiance to the democratic party, send them a check for 100.00 and submit all of the above with your application fee of 249.00.

itsamess

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
People are pretty pissed over this. After years of no prosecutions and investigations only now getting started, this is just the icing on the cake for many...
Also please pledge your allegiance to the democratic party, send them a check for 100.00 and submit all of the above with your application fee of 249.00.
Do you accept lead as payment?

foolsgold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
It would be a good thing if crazies stopped coming out of the woodwork and shooting people. No I don't think the CIA is behind it.

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
It would be a good thing if crazies stopped coming out of the woodwork and shooting people. No I don't think the CIA is behind it.
Maybe you should rethink that stance...

David Steele, a 20-year Marine Corps intelligence officer, the second-highest-ranking civilian in the U.S. Marine Corps Intelligence, and former CIA clandestine services case officer, had this to say about these most unscrupulous operations:

“Most terrorists are false flag terrorists, or are created by our own security services. In the United States, every single terrorist incident we have had has been a false flag, or has been an informant pushed on by the FBI. In fact, we now have citizens taking out restraining orders against FBI informants that are trying to incite terrorism. We’ve become a lunatic asylum.”

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/f...n-fdpcu07iAcERgnrpSRBCV4F2bcj9RHGTEQZQijePkZ4

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
The MIC employs a lot of people and they are good paying jobs.. I just think the money is better spent elsewhere. Building bridges and waste management facilities are also good paying jobs. Building spacecraft or a moon base or a telescope so large in space that we could see buildings on other planets in other solar systems. Money well spent.
More weapons to take over the world. Not a good plan IMO.

foolsgold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Maybe you should rethink that stance...

David Steele, a 20-year Marine Corps intelligence officer, the second-highest-ranking civilian in the U.S. Marine Corps Intelligence, and former CIA clandestine services case officer, had this to say about these most unscrupulous operations:

“Most terrorists are false flag terrorists, or are created by our own security services. In the United States, every single terrorist incident we have had has been a false flag, or has been an informant pushed on by the FBI. In fact, we now have citizens taking out restraining orders against FBI informants that are trying to incite terrorism. We’ve become a lunatic asylum.”

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/f...n-fdpcu07iAcERgnrpSRBCV4F2bcj9RHGTEQZQijePkZ4

I will rethink my stance when there's PROOF, not some statement (however believable) or successful prosecution of said criminal act.

Until then it's all so much hot air. Believable or not.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
This red flag law/laws are going to get challenged and beat down by the SC.

You come into my house and take my guns due to hearsay and you are in a world of legal hurt. So they cannot make a law where you cannot face your accuser; can't be done. They cannot pass a law that denies due prosses yet hearsay statues do just that but one has to know just how far they extend. A defendant unknowingly can validate hearsay so one needs to keep their mouth shut; as in "don't talk to the cops."

Dialing 911 is hearsay. The ticket a cop gives me is hearsay. There are more but I would have to look up the statutes but one thing they all revolve around is that to be validated and not hearsay the accuser or the defendant "must corroborate."

If I say (and this did happen,) if I say "I moved her out of the way" then I have corroborated her hearsay and I am sunk and this was due to a 911 call.
If I am in/at court and respond to a traffic violation I corroborate what the cop has done. BUT, and this goes for you people who carry impaired contracts called drivers license', if my first words to the cop are a question of "Why did you arrest me?" Then the cop can never get over the unlawful arrest and it stays there with the original arrest. Every thing after the arrest is immaterial fact because the STATE must over come the false arrest first.

But what I am getting at is the hearsay inherent in what we are calling red herring laws.