• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Trump campaign manager says 300,000 people applied for president's upcoming rally

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I believe the blue cities are going to collapse sooner than later

- no law and order
- cops not appreciated moving out and quitting
- maniacs burning, looting terrorizing citizens
- productive society (I.e. the tax base) moving as a result
- burned businesses not rebuilding
- truckers not wanting to deliver
- people moving because they still need food and medicine and resupply ain’t coming
- cities unable to borrow beyond issuing bonds
- bonds are a short term solution since they’d be at junk status out of the gate - default probable
- all the above accelerating the exodus

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

- no law and order
- people moving because they still need food and medicine and resupply ain’t coming
- bonds are a short term solution since they’d be at junk status out of the gate - default probable
They were underfunded to begin with. This will be their excuse.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
The president of course.
The President isn't responsible for what mayors of cities do.
The President isn't responsible for pension plans that promise unrealistic returns to pensioners and then never fund the account.

bb28

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Not only that, it is a lie that Tulsa is paradise - I've been there.

Enjoy your MAGA. This latest attempt won't have us murdering millions of people around the planet as before, following the last great trick played. This time it will be us watching our own people slowly dissolve into poverty and possibly worse.
How is Seattle now? How far do you live personally from the autonomous zone?

bb

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

- no law and order
Hopefully sooner

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
How is Seattle now? How far do you live personally from the autonomous zone?

bb

I'm a thousand miles away from there right now. Still in America though.

I see the race card propaganda reaching a peak prior to the holiday and we should be back onto the election narratives by early Aug. The script is flexible, but the dates are pretty easy to guess once you've seen a few of their shows, JMHO DYODD

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1592578565171.png

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Not as bad as it looks, apparently the police are setting up a huge security zone around the venue. Watch the video.

BREAKING OVERNIGHT: Tulsa Mayor Declares a “Civil Emergency” – Orders Immediate Shut Down Curfew Around Trump Rally Venue…
Posted on June 19, 2020 by sundance

When this story started exploding on social media, I thought it was a joke… but it is not.
Tulsa Oklahoma Mayor G.T. Bynum has declared a “civil emergency” and signed an executive order (outlined below) creating an immediate curfew and locking-down a six block area in and around the BOK Center venue for the Trump rally in the city. Any MAGA rally attendee who does not immediately vacate the area is subject to arrest.

(Tulsa, Oklahoma) In a Facebook post Thursday evening, Tulsa police announced that an area of downtown will be off limits from 10 p.m. Thursday to 6 a.m. Saturday ahead of the rally. The curfew will again take effect after the rally until 6 a.m. Sunday.
The curfew is the result of an executive order from Mayor G.T. Bynum, which cites both local and nationwide unrest in recent weeks as the rationale for the curfew.​

“I have received information from the Tulsa Police Department and other law enforcement agencies that shows that individuals from organized groups who have been involved in destructive or violent behavior in other states are planning to travel to the City of Tulsa for purposes of causing unrest in and around the rally,” the order states.
The curfew affects the area from Archer Street to Sixth Street between Houston Avenue and Boulder Avenue. The people camped outside the BOK Center waiting to get into the rally were being moved out.
Police posted information about the curfew about 45 minutes before it took effect. Those found in violation who refuse to leave will be cited or arrested, according to the Facebook post. (link)​
Perhaps there is a legitimate domestic terrorism threat, a “civil emergency”, which requires the curfew approach….
However, one would think if this were not a politically motivated decision, the prudent approach would be to place police in the area as a security precaution. After all, the maintenance of a curfew perimeter will require a significant police presence to ensure compliance. So regardless of whether there are people peacefully assembled to attend the rally, a significant police presence is required by the order itself.

Additional details outlined in the Executive Order:
Curfew Restrictions
1. People are prohibited from walking, running, loitering, standing or motoring upon any alley, street, highway, public property, sidewalk, or vacant premises within the boundaries indicated above, except for official designated duty in response to the emergency, providing public safety services, or going to or from a place of residence or work.

2. The manufacture, transfer, use, possession or transportation of a Molotov cocktail or any other device, instrument or object designed to explode or produce uncontained combustion is prohibited within the limits of the City of Tulsa.
3. The transporting, possessing or using of gasoline, kerosene, or combustible, flammable, or explosive liquids or materials in a glass or uncapped container of any kind is prohibited within the limits of the City of Tulsa, except in connection with the normal operation of motor vehicles, normal home use or legitimate commercial use.

We understand that many people are unaware that a curfew will be in place and barricades are still in the process of being setup. If we find anyone in violation of the Executive Order this evening, we will request that they leave the area based on the curfew. If people refuse to leave the area, they may be cited or arrested. [LINK]

…And so the control mechanisms to block President Trump’s 2020 campaign officially begin.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...-curfew-around-trump-rally-venue/#more-194769

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Not only that, it is a lie that Tulsa is paradise - I've been there.

Enjoy your MAGA. This latest attempt won't have us murdering millions of people around the planet as before, following the last great trick played. This time it will be us watching our own people slowly dissolve into poverty and possibly worse.
Is your level of dementia painful? It's painful to watch.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Not as bad as it looks, apparently the police are setting up a huge security zone around the venue. Watch the video.

BREAKING OVERNIGHT: Tulsa Mayor Declares a “Civil Emergency” – Orders Immediate Shut Down Curfew Around Trump Rally Venue…
Posted on June 19, 2020 by sundance

When this story started exploding on social media, I thought it was a joke… but it is not.
Tulsa Oklahoma Mayor G.T. Bynum has declared a “civil emergency” and signed an executive order (outlined below) creating an immediate curfew and locking-down a six block area in and around the BOK Center venue for the Trump rally in the city. Any MAGA rally attendee who does not immediately vacate the area is subject to arrest.

(Tulsa, Oklahoma) In a Facebook post Thursday evening, Tulsa police announced that an area of downtown will be off limits from 10 p.m. Thursday to 6 a.m. Saturday ahead of the rally. The curfew will again take effect after the rally until 6 a.m. Sunday.​
The curfew is the result of an executive order from Mayor G.T. Bynum, which cites both local and nationwide unrest in recent weeks as the rationale for the curfew.​

“I have received information from the Tulsa Police Department and other law enforcement agencies that shows that individuals from organized groups who have been involved in destructive or violent behavior in other states are planning to travel to the City of Tulsa for purposes of causing unrest in and around the rally,” the order states.​
The curfew affects the area from Archer Street to Sixth Street between Houston Avenue and Boulder Avenue. The people camped outside the BOK Center waiting to get into the rally were being moved out.​
Police posted information about the curfew about 45 minutes before it took effect. Those found in violation who refuse to leave will be cited or arrested, according to the Facebook post. (link)​
Perhaps there is a legitimate domestic terrorism threat, a “civil emergency”, which requires the curfew approach….
However, one would think if this were not a politically motivated decision, the prudent approach would be to place police in the area as a security precaution. After all, the maintenance of a curfew perimeter will require a significant police presence to ensure compliance. So regardless of whether there are people peacefully assembled to attend the rally, a significant police presence is required by the order itself.

Additional details outlined in the Executive Order:
Curfew Restrictions
1. People are prohibited from walking, running, loitering, standing or motoring upon any alley, street, highway, public property, sidewalk, or vacant premises within the boundaries indicated above, except for official designated duty in response to the emergency, providing public safety services, or going to or from a place of residence or work.

2. The manufacture, transfer, use, possession or transportation of a Molotov cocktail or any other device, instrument or object designed to explode or produce uncontained combustion is prohibited within the limits of the City of Tulsa.
3. The transporting, possessing or using of gasoline, kerosene, or combustible, flammable, or explosive liquids or materials in a glass or uncapped container of any kind is prohibited within the limits of the City of Tulsa, except in connection with the normal operation of motor vehicles, normal home use or legitimate commercial use.

We understand that many people are unaware that a curfew will be in place and barricades are still in the process of being setup. If we find anyone in violation of the Executive Order this evening, we will request that they leave the area based on the curfew. If people refuse to leave the area, they may be cited or arrested. [LINK]

…And so the control mechanisms to block President Trump’s 2020 campaign officially begin.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...-curfew-around-trump-rally-venue/#more-194769
^^^THIS^^^

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
All the rules they are putting in place right now to allow things to open back up were known long ago.
Don't tell me they've never been to Asia where masks have been around for years?

...could have easily said, "...were not trampling the rights of the people to go to work and were not going to destroy even one job over this. Put your mask on , stay at home if your sick, follow the guidelines, and just keep going on with your life and your work!"

Any of the topmost leaders could have said that. If the top one would have said that, then CONgress would have needed to pass a law to make people go poor. But no, they cowered away and let a global criminal organization, which has no standing in our nation, tell them what to do.

I have been saying this for over a decade, they are sell outs to our enemies, foreign and domestic.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
I think the state run media will report this as a victory for their side, I hope they do. If Trump folks see no more than the headline it will piss them off and make them even more determined to get out and vote for him.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I think .... to get out and vote for him.
What good is that going to do?

I voted for him last time and look what we have. I have seen absolutely no difference in my prosperity and liberty under any pol tic, it has been this way for decades!!!!

"...get out and vote..." you say? You are the one with that mental problem you accused me of above, you can't recognize a multi-decade long pattern, and refuse to admit that over 50 million workers in our nation have been moved into poverty under this latest batch of criminals.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
What good is that going to do?

I have seen absolutely no difference in my prosperity and liberty under any pol tic, it has been this way for decades!!!!
How very boomer of you! I know this may come as a shock but the world doesn't revolve around your personal wants.
Talking to you is like clapping with one hand. Harping doom and gloom is the lazy way out because it always worked in the past.

aroll.gif

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Talking to you is like clapping with one hand. Harping doom and gloom is the lazy way out because it always worked in the past.....
Lazy way out? You call voting for one of the 2 criminal parties once every few years not lazy?

My way isn't the lazy way out, my way is telling the truth which most of the nation is afraid to listen to, let alone understand or repeat.
This isn't the lazy way out, this is a declaration of truth and the desire to make real change. Not some stupid slogan about "hope and change" or making something great again, this is a declaration of the details, not some general statement about "how easy" it will be

"...get out and vote..." you say? You can't recognize a multi-decade long pattern, and refuse to admit that over 50 million workers in our nation have been moved into poverty under this latest batch of criminals.

"revolve around me" you say? Get a grip, that is a deflection tactic and just another one of your constant personal attacks,... Tens, possibly hundreds of millions of people moved into poverty is not about me personally.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
My way isn't the lazy way out,
Yea, it is. No matter what happens, you simply apply the same response. Ad nauseum. It takes little critical thinking to do that.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Lazy way out? You call voting for one of the 2 criminal parties once every few years not lazy?

My way isn't the lazy way out, my way is telling the truth which most of the nation is afraid to listen to, let alone understand or repeat.
This isn't the lazy way out, this is a declaration of truth and the desire to make real change. Not some stupid slogan about "hope and change" or making something great again, this is a declaration of the details, not some general statement about "how easy" it will be

"...get out and vote..." you say? You can't recognize a multi-decade long pattern, and refuse to admit that over 50 million workers in our nation have been moved into poverty under this latest batch of criminals.

"revolve around me" you say? Get a grip, that is a deflection tactic and just another one of your constant personal attacks,... Tens, possibly hundreds of millions of people moved into poverty is not about me personally.
Look FM, we have a soft civil war going on right now because the radical LEFT so violently disagrees with what our President is doing.
These are not boy scouts burning shit they are hardcore bolshevik/communists.

This is all because of Trump. I support our president 100% when he is getting this level of reaction out of the true forces of evil.

:meditation:

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Yea, it is. No matter what happens, you simply apply the same response. Ad nauseum. It takes little critical thinking to do that.
We have enemies domestic and foreign - you fail to recognize that the pol tic class is entirely entrenched in that group and many of them have sold their souls to the devil.

Ep and our current leader were best friends for years. Their crimes go beyond business and political.

You support an evil person, regardless who you vote for. You do this of your own free will although you know the truth.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Look FM, ...This is all because of Trump. I support our president 100% when he is getting this level of reaction out of the true forces of evil.

We have enemies domestic and foreign - you fail to recognize that the pol tic class is entirely entrenched in that group and many of them have sold their souls to the devil.

Ep and our current leader were best friends for years. Their crimes go beyond business and political.

You support an evil person, regardless who you vote for. You do this of your own free will although you know the truth.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
You support an evil person, regardless who you vote for.
Usually true, in most election cycles. Is DJT evil though? I mean, yeah he says some wild shit, but what has he actually done that's "evil"?

I did not vote for Trump, and I probably won't vote for him in November, but I agree with Irons, TDS has the progressives(communists) whipped up into a frenzy and they're really taking the gloves off. ...which is helping a lot in allowing the rank and file see just what lunatics they really are.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1592591053280.png

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
See? Posts #102 & 103. One pat answer for everyone and everything.
....and all the while declaring himself as clean and pure as snow and as being the one true knower of truth. Without knowing the least bit about whoever he's addressing.

If ya want to talk evil, the Book I've read says fm fall just as short as anyone else.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
remember the chimpouts after he kicked the 20 neocon globalist asses and began taking down 21 (killary)? this year could be 100x the 2016 chimpouts. and the 2016's were BAD

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Usually true, in most election cycles. Is DJT evil though? I mean, yeah he says some wild shit, but what has he actually done that's "evil"?
Nothing.

As an independent, I keep an eye on both sides, though I tend to lean to the right these days - seeing what the left has turned into lately....

The last several administrations have been corrupt to the core. Deep State shills.

This time it seems different. Sure, Trump does say some wild shit, but he’s trolling the left. It’s called “Earned Media”.

When Trump tweets everybody talks about it. EVERYBODY. He lives in their head rent free. He’s a master at it and has done it all his life. Once you understand this you come away with a smile, a chuckle, knowing he’s playing with their heads.

That the media doesn’t report favorably the things he’s done reflects on everyone’s opinion of him. That they never have a good thing to say makes me more curious about what is really going on. All one need do is watch one of his press conferences and he’ll tell you what’s been done and what is coming up. He reminds me of Bill Gates in that respect. Whenever MSM would ask Gates something he would redirect it to a marketing campaign on MSFT’s products. Free advertising is priceless. Marketing genius!

There’s more going on behind the scenes and the media won’t investigate, or report on it because it will implicate the usual suspects. I wonder what they’ll try next now that CV19 has turned into a dud??

Riots in the streets are the next best thing to clog up the news feed so that 53 indictments are never reported on in the MSM.

What’s next??

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
worried that the psyops are getting better

as AI gets better the psyops get better?

was this a goal of rolling out the internet? or an unexpected benefit?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
I almost fell into the Trump cult when he stepped in to save my old neighborhood here in Minneapolis. We would have ended up like Seattle but worse. I like the guy and what he did that night was better than when he bitch slapped Hillary in my eyes. (now I realize it was all star wrestling move)

But Trump is not some savior for lazy ass couch potatoes who quarterback from a keyboard. Thanks Funny Money. I almost look at a lack of 'likes' under a poster now as a badge of honor.

Thanks for snapping out of my adolescent crush on an individual and reminding us that we all have a personal responsibility to our communities when no one is looking.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
this year could be 100x the 2016 chimpouts. and the 2016's were BAD
Majority of red will no longer tolerate it. It might work in communist shitholes but not anywhere else. Sure they might get in a little destruction her and there but it will be met with overwhelming patriots power. There will be body counts if tried outside the shitholes.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Father God, we ask You to protect President Trump from all evil.
In the name of Jesus we pray.
Amen.

BP200619.jpg

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
A71A87A9-2502-47EC-9C49-EA43A96B5F81.jpeg