• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Trump campaign manager says 300,000 people applied for president's upcoming rally

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I honestly think we're at the point where if some soros ninjas snuck into a Trump rally and started their shit they would be stomped to death before the police could rush in and protect them.
Oklahoma is a constitutional carry state so it is difficult to tell how many armed patriots are in the crowd. I think if anyone tries anything serious, it could be stopped rather quickly.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Oklahoma is a constitutional carry state so it is difficult to tell how many armed patriots are in the crowd. I think if anyone tries anything serious, it could be stopped rather quickly.
I did notice the one night the assholes broke and burned a few things in Grand Rapids MI they waited until like 3 AM to get violent.
That way the real people who actually work for a living had all gone home and there was just the cops to watch them.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Thanks for snapping out of my adolescent crush on an individual and reminding us that we all have a personal responsibility to our communities when no one is looking.
I think that's what Trump is still teaching. He's letting the governors 'do' what they're doing in front of the whole world.

Elections have consequences. Next time vote someone in who will support the people and not a select few.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I think that's what Trump is still teaching. He's letting the governors 'do' what they're doing in front of the whole world.

Elections have consequences. Next time vote someone in who will support the people and not a select few.
it appears it's leaving a 'very bad taste' in some people's mouths too...

and that's a Good Thing

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I almost fell into the Trump cult when he stepped in to save my old neighborhood ...
But Trump is not some savior for lazy ass couch potatoes who quarterback from a keyboard. Thanks Funny Money. ....
Could have said:

"Were not going to lose a single job over this, take precautions and wear a mask but any rules imposed must be in line with the constitution."

The supposed leader of the supposed free world did NOT say that and over 50 million people are now out of work and that is climbing by over a million every week. This for someone who used to gloat and boast about creating 30 jobs somewhere. So smart he doesn't understand the difference in tens of millions and a few hundred.

It's a scam and they were (are) in on it. They full well knew that a lock down was not required and they went ahead and ignored their duty and their oath, destroying the lives of millions of people because they are sell outs and tra...

Every last one of them. Each living leader and each member of CONgress.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
anyone 'carrying' won't be allowed to carry inside.
True. The secret service will be all over on the inside so nobody will need their firearms there. It's the hours before they start entering the building that might have encounters with Antifa & others. The video at the link in post #116 shows this guy that Breitbart News interviewed... he's wearing a "got ammo?" t-shirt so the Breitbart gal asks him his view on the 2A. He replied and then quickly lifted his shirt & showed his firearm.

1592675528355.png

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reminds me of about a month before the 2016 election. Trump was pulling huge crowds everywhere he went. The photos and videos I saw all showed huge arenas packed to the point where people were almost literally hanging from the ceiling structure with 10's of thousands overflow outside. Every, and I mean EVERY news photo or video of a Hillary event was a tight shot. I remember looking at photos of several events and thinking "something ain't right" and I pulled a search of "image, hillary, campaign event" and it became clear that she was pulling hundreds to single digit thousands at best. The news media was covering for her by only running photos with all the attendees all crowded in front and cropped in to only show occupied seats.

Pretty sure the Dims don't want that to repeat, hence the desperate attempts to force the cancellation of tonight's event. It's also extremely probable that they will try to infiltrate and ignite a riot or something negative. The progressives play the hardest hardball the world has seen since Mao killed 30-40 million of his comrades.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
This guy is funny. Liberal tells Mexican Trump supporter he’s been oppressed

Trump guy shows the hyprocracy and demand his reparations from the liberal

lib of course promises them, but doesn’t have someone else’s money to give him

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I voted for him last time and look what we have. I have seen absolutely no difference in my prosperity and liberty under any pol tic, it has been this way for decades!!!
So you want to blame DJT for the decades of control by the two parties?
Pres. Only signs or vetos bills that Congress vote to send him.
We have no dictator.

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Yeah. Things will get really bad. But someone steps in and reduces the pain. And you blame him because things got worse?!

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

chieftain

Silver Miner
^ Full house?

Agavegirl1

Silver Miner
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
About 3/4 full. Some “bad people” outside blocked access to the metal detectors so the had to stop entry and cancelled the outdoor appearances.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
From what I could see, Tulsa is not on fire tonight. No buildings broken into. No looting taking place.

And I bet the Trump supporters who camped out this week cleaned up after themselves and didn't leave a mess for the city to clean up.

Compare that to Minneapolis, etc.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Mentioned kerry going around doing unauthorized deals. AKA Shadow Govt......
Mentioned kenyan sending billions to terrorists.
chi na don't want him because sleepy joe will give them your jobs.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Tulsa is not on fire tonight. No buildings broken into. No looting taking place.
Yeah, Watched via Right Side Broadcasting Network. Studio producer said National Guard came on site just as the event was about to be over. They provided a corridor for the attendees to exit.
He said "Protestors" blocked the metal detectors slowing entering the event.
With the so called "Curfew" by the Tulsa mayor I don't see why the Nat. Guard was not on duty make assure people got in.
Camera shot from roof top showed an orderly exit for those who got in.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
True. The secret service will be all over on the inside so nobody will need their firearms there. It's the hours before they start entering the building that might have encounters with Antifa & others. The video at the link in post #116 shows this guy that Breitbart News interviewed... he's wearing a "got ammo?" t-shirt so the Breitbart gal asks him his view on the 2A. He replied and then quickly lifted his shirt & showed his firearm.

View attachment 169803
"So like, um.. what's your like take on the second amendment?

*Pulls up shirt

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
"So like, um.. what's your like take on the second amendment?

*Pulls up shirt
LOL! Well, my telling of it lost a bit in the translation. He talked a bit about his governor, constitutional carry, etc. before he pulled his shirt up.

:-)

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
LOL! Well, my telling of it lost a bit in the translation. He talked a bit about his governor, constitutional carry, etc. before he pulled his shirt up.

:-)
You're fine, my little oration was just the political meme version of the actual events.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
DD200620.jpg

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Spin City indeed.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I noticed the camera angle is such to make the crowd as small as possible and the open seats as large as possible. Their play book can be seen from a mile away but if you're not hip to it you're going to buy into it. So sad