• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Trump campaign manager says 300,000 people applied for president's upcoming rally

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Saturday Night Wrestling, the American people have not elected a President since Woodrow Wilson - it's a selection, twiddle dee or twiddle dumb. Woodrow Wilson stabbed the people in the back by handing the people's money power to private bankers (Federal Reserve Act of 1913) who then plunged us into World Wars and now perpetual war and debt.

We were all born into lies and compounding debt slavery by bankers that took over our government, media, created the Military Industrial Complex, police state, techno control matrix, medical tyranny, educational indoctrination, and now the controlled demolition of America and freedom.

Emotionally driven hysteria, propaganda, circus antics, reality TV, and the complete bamboozlement and dumbing down of the majority of the population.

Trump won't save us, Biden won't save us - we are on our own.

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Apparently there was a pro-2A march earlier in the day in OKC and there was support from Patriots of all walks of life! The MSM is scared of this!

Never have I seen Black Panthers and Trump supporters marching for the same thing. Shots from today's Black Pro-2A March in OKC.

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/ifMQgVH

1592797643230.png
1592797659547.png
1592797693026.png
1592797719027.png
1592797728969.png

chieftain

Silver Miner
As much respect as I have for the 2nd, that protest march supporting the right to bear arms won't do the cause any good. The optics of the situation aren't favorable at the moment and a more subtle approach would have had more impact. Thanks go to wallew for bringing the term and context back to the foreground for me.

Scorpio

Hunter of Chin Li's Boo Hoo Flu
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
hammer,

forgot to add one important part of that conversation I heard,

-there is no reason anyone should have a AR15, why should people be allowed to have a war weapon, etc

never once understanding what the real purpose of the 2nd is all about,
thinking it is aok to have guns for hunting and shooting and that is what the 2nd is about

the whole enemies foreign and domestic is a thought that is completely disregarded as silly and not material

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
hammer,

forgot to add one important part of that conversation I heard,

-there is no reason anyone should have a AR15, why should people be allowed to have a war weapon, etc

never once understanding what the real purpose of the 2nd is all about,
thinking it is aok to have guns for hunting and shooting and that is what the 2nd is about

the whole enemies foreign and domestic is a thought that is completely disregarded as silly and not material
Freedoms? Never heard of it. There needs to be more focus on personal responsibility.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Emotionally driven hysteria, propaganda, circus antics, reality TV, and the complete bamboozlement and dumbing down of the majority of the population.

Trump won't save us, Biden won't save us - we are on our own.
Your point is becoming more clear with each passing day. I've always planned to be on my own from the very beginning.

I'm very suspicious that we're being told over and over that everything we're hoping for can't happen unless Trump gets re-elected. No big name swamp creatures can be arrested, no household named pedo's can be brought to justice, no 40 year career politicians can be exposed unless Trump is reelected. We have 5 months before the election yet nothing can be done unless Trump is reelected, then watch the SHIF. We heard that same message from the shrub, the Kenyan and just about every other POTUS running for reelection. That's got my spidey sense alerted and I can almost start smelling the bullshit again.

I firmly believe we can't vote our way out of the mess we're in so why am I thinking I need to vote in November. It seems to me that I'm being a hypocrite thinking like that.

What a world!:rage 1

Last edited:

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Report: Tulsa Arena Management Sabotaged Trump Rally Attendance

By Kristinn Taylor

Published June 28, 2020 at 3:40pm

1593407824006.png

An article published several days ago written by an anonymous attendee made the claim that the management for the BOK Center in Tulsa, Oklahoma sabotaged attendance for the campaign rally by President Trump held there last Saturday resulting in thousands of empty seats in the BOK Center and the cancellation of plans for Trump and Vice President Pence to speak to an expected overflow crowd of thousands on a stage set up just outside the arena before speaking at the rally inside.

The fire marshal and arena management put attendance at just over 6,000 while the Trump campaign claimed 12,000 had cleared metal detectors.

A June 25 report by Armstrong Economics claimed that early in the day on Saturday BOK Center staff had placed stickers on every other seat in the arena barring use thereby cutting in half the attendance of the 19,199 seat arena. That report was not corroborated until Friday and Saturday when Billboard and the Washington Post respectively reported on the stickers and pushback by the Trump campaign that had campaign workers peeling the stickers off the seats right before the rally.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/report-tulsa-arena-management-sabotaged-trump-rally-attendance/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
^^^
apply for tickets en masse, no good faith attempt to use them

distort and misreport how many tickets are sold

SURE, I TRUST THEM TO RUN A MAIL IN BALLOT ELECTION