• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Trump claims executive privilege on Mueller report

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
They're going to vote on it shortly. Right now they're arguing along party lines. I'll give both sides credit, they can really sling the crapola. JMO but I think it's a done deal.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
They're going to vote on it shortly. Right now they're arguing along party lines. I'll give both sides credit, they can really sling the crapola. JMO but I think it's a done deal.

True but now that Trumps claimed EP on it, game over they cant get it and Barr cant be legally held

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Wasn't long ago he was spewing the Mueller report should be public...my things change quickly in cartoon land.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Voting on Barr now. Totally along party lines. Waiting for 2 members. Pretty sure contempt vote will pass.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
They want to impede Barr from investigating the origination of the FISA warrant and subsequent 2 yr Mueller 'investigation'...

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
I can't watch that shit man. I get nauseous with contempt!
Some of it's hysterical. Trump claiming he's a very stable genius, Sarah Sanders lying through her teeth with a smirk on her face, Mad Max screeching she has the gavel, Barr telling lie after lie, people swearing to tell the whole truth, Mitch McConnell raising and lowering his voice to try to bullshit his way through nonsense, etc, etc. It's really comical but sad at the same time. But there is nothing that I nor anyone on this forum can do about it. What's gonna happen is gonna happen. Just have to prepare for bad times in the way that is best for you and yours.

BTW...……...Barr is now in contempt.

Wonder what tomorrow will bring?

brosil

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Most of the redactions are HOM , harm ongoing matter. I presume these are for other investigations going on that were uncovered by Mueller. If these were revealed at this point, they might cause future prosecutions to fail. Since these prosecutions are probably Dems and their minions, they want them revealed.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
What all is he lying about?
One example is when he told lawmakers he wasn’t aware of special counsel Robert Mueller’s concerns about his summarization of the report. It was later revealed Mueller had written to him about his bullshit summary. He danced away from that with crapola. There are other examples but you're gonna have to do your own leg work on them Joe.

Looks like trump did good for his self with barr.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
One example is when he told lawmakers he wasn’t aware of special counsel Robert Mueller’s concerns about his summarization of the report. It was later revealed Mueller had written to him about his bullshit summary. He danced away from that with crapola. There are other examples but you're gonna have to do your own leg work on them Joe.

Looks like trump did good for his self with barr.
If not Trump then who????

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
So? What happens after that? The man is the AG so who's going to act on what the Congress Hoes vote on?
It goes to the courts, same as when Eric Holder was held in contempt. Took 2 years and he was let off.
But Congress won't stop with Barr, they'll compel Mueller, McGahn and anyone else with knowledge of the contents of the report.
Most of the witnesses can be taken to jail on the spot if found in contempt.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
It goes to the courts, same as when Eric Holder was held in contempt. Took 2 years and he was let off.
But Congress won't stop with Barr, they'll compel Mueller, McGahn and anyone else with knowledge of the contents of the report.
Most of the witnesses can be taken to jail on the spot if found in contempt.
So 2 more years of the clown car in DC. It's worse now than it ever was because Congress has decided taking down Trump is all they'll focus on the entire 4 years. Blaming Trump for the shitshow in DC is misguided. It's always been Congress who can't ever seem to get their shit together

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Right now not much, Have to wait and see how things play out.

In my opinion anyone who breathes would be better than trump. Mad Max and her gavel. lol
Trump is the right guy for the job. He's brought the idiots who usually lurk in the shadows out into the light for everyone to see. Blaming Trump for what we're seeing in DC these days is narrow minded IMHO. Trump was never elected to be a great president. He was elected because career politicians are ruining this country and we needed someone in charge who would push back on those treasonous bastards. Trump may not get much done in the Oval office but he sure as hell is great at ruffling feathers in the DC clown car

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Trump is King of the Mind Fuck! You really need to stop and appreciate what he's doing! Piglousy is throughly losing her shit over Trump and there will be more Congress critters showing how totally inept and out of control they are, and have always been, now that the guy in charge is calling them out on the carpet. This has never been done before and yeah, I'm starting to sit back and enjoy the show. The Republic has been defeated but it's fun to watch those who had a hand in its destruction suffer and whine like little children because of the big bad orange man!

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Trump is the right guy for the job. ... Blaming Trump for what we're seeing in DC these days is narrow minded IMHO. Trump was never elected to be a great president. He was elected because career politicians are ruining this country...
Blaming Trump for all the madness in DC and in the MSM is like blaming the exterminator guy who turns on the kitchen light at night for all the cockroaches that go scurrying to their hiding places. Only the hiding places have been blocked and the roaches are going insane trying to save themselves.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Well regarding our lawpeople screeching:

I hold THEM in contempt.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter