• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Trump claims executive privilege on Mueller report

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
One example is when he told lawmakers he wasn’t aware of special counsel Robert Mueller’s concerns about his summarization of the report. It was later revealed Mueller had written to him about his bullshit summary.
So the summerization should have said Trump was guilty of collusion?

In my opinion anyone who breathes would be better than trump.
Even the hag, I presume?

Trump is the right guy for the job. He's brought the idiots who usually lurk in the shadows out into the light for everyone to see. Blaming Trump for what we're seeing in DC these days is narrow minded IMHO.
Exactly. The only thing Trump did was/is cause the other side to freak out.

Trump was never elected to be a great president. He was elected because career politicians are ruining this country and we needed someone in charge who would push back on those treasonous bastards.
Yep, and the only thing I truly cared about was the hag and the dimwits not getting SC picks.

Trump may not get much done in the Oval office but he sure as hell is great at ruffling feathers in the DC clown car
IMHO that's his job #1. I don't give a flying F' about how "Presidential" he comes across as.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
No evidence has been presented that leads in that direction.
So then what's the problem? The report is done and there was no crime. End of it, right? Right?
Hmmm...………………..:ponder:
If you really have to ponder long and hard on that one, it just says that you'd be fine with all the prog/soc/dem crapola the left has planned for us.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
It is awkward to see when someone cannot admit to reality.

Grow a set, searcher: Trump, for whatever he is, means America still has a chance.

Like in "My Cousin Vinny" when Vinny shows the expert how the expert was dead wrong... and the expert hesitates... So Vinny gestures at the jury and says,

"Go ahead, you can say it. They know it already."

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
If you really have to ponder long and hard on that one, it just says that you'd be fine with all the prog/soc/dem crapola the left has planned for us.
You took that seriously? lol

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
You took that seriously? lol
Can you not see that your other wildly biased statements lead people to take you seriously regarding the Trump/Hillary choice?

Apparently, we are now supposed to take this as something you were not serious about either:

"In my opinion anyone who breathes would be better than trump." <<-- searcher quote (IN CONTEXT)

Repeat For Complete Clarity: It is awkward to see when someone cannot admit to reality.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
It is awkward to see when someone cannot admit to reality.

Grow a set, searcher: Trump, for whatever he is, means America still has a chance.

Like in "My Cousin Vinny" when Vinny shows the expert how the expert was dead wrong... and the expert hesitates... So Vinny gestures at the jury and says,

"Go ahead, you can say it. They know it already."
My intent is not to pile-on Searcher, but he does present a good example:

I am literally surrounded by HRC/Obama fanatics that HATE POTUS DJT, and there is NOTHING that will change that.

They will only begin to calm down after one of their own lunatics re-takes the office; a scary thought...

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Can you not see that your other wildly biased statements lead people to take you seriously regarding the Trump/Hillary choice?

Apparently, we are now supposed to take this as something you were not serious about either:

"In my opinion anyone who breathes would be better than trump." <<-- searcher quote (IN CONTEXT)

Repeat For Complete Clarity: It is awkward to see when someone cannot admit to reality.
When it comes to politics or anything else I'll do what I believe is in my best interest, not yours. And you should do the same. Concerning yourself about what someone posts on an internet form and getting all bent outta shape over it really isn't too smart. Could cause you to vapor lock. We wouldn't want that.

By the way...………….when you were banned you went on a rant about GIM over at GSC where you said:

"Hey! Waltie got banned
That is TWO sites since 1990.​
Democratic Underground​
Gold is Money​
Seems I put several assholes in an inescapable truth-corner.
The note I just got when I went there said the ban will be lifted... I doan remember.​
And it does not matter. GIM has been banned from MY computer.
"​

Apparently it is you who can't be taken seriously. You are not a man of your word.

Last edited:

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
ou took that seriously? lol
I did because I take you for your word. If in your opinion anyone who breathes would be better, it stands to reason the hag would have been better in your opinion. As she does in fact breathe.
....and you are in fact entitled to your opinion. It's just that people wonder how one arrives at their opinion. You know, the logic and reasoning behind it or if it's all just based upon emotions. If it's based on logic and reason it's explainable to others, but if it's just an emotional stance one is taking, then it isn't.

The thing I don't understand is the constant attacks and negativity against Trump, but without any rational and logical reasoning for it. The only reason I see for all the outrage is that he wasn't supposed to win and that he supposedly colluded with the Russians and grabbed some slut by the pussy. I thought sluts liked that kinda thing.
....but if after 2.5 years of unrestricted digging into Trump and everyone connected to him, they couldn't find any evidence of collusion or any other dirt on Trump that would constitute a criminal offense, why is it still a problem? We should all be glad (and relieved) that he wasn't guilty and move on. Ie: allow him to do his job.

So again I ask, what exactly is the problem? Do you honestly believe that the direction the hag would have taken us would be better for you or for the nation? If so, what's the logic behind that thinkin'?

We've got the best economic stats we've had in years, yet so many just bitch and moan as if he's the worst thing ever.
....and people having the opinion that no matter what good he does, that anyone who breathes would be better, tells me that they either just hate the guy for no particular reason, or because they wanted the hag instead. What else could it be? If it's something else, tell us.

I'm guessing here but is it because he said he grabbed a pussy? If so, he also said they let him grab them there, not that he did it without their consent. So many never Trumpers conveniently forget that little fact.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
I did because I take you for your word. If in your opinion anyone who breathes would be better, it stands to reason the hag would have been better in your opinion. As she does in fact breathe.
....and you are in fact entitled to your opinion. It's just that people wonder how one arrives at their opinion. You know, the logic and reasoning behind it or if it's all just based upon emotions. If it's based on logic and reason it's explainable to others, but if it's just an emotional stance one is taking, then it isn't.

The thing I don't understand is the constant attacks and negativity against Trump, but without any rational and logical reasoning for it. The only reason I see for all the outrage is that he wasn't supposed to win and that he supposedly colluded with the Russians and grabbed some slut by the pussy. I thought sluts liked that kinda thing.
....but if after 2.5 years of unrestricted digging into Trump and everyone connected to him, they couldn't find any evidence of collusion or any other dirt on Trump that would constitute a criminal offense, why is it still a problem? We should all be glad (and relieved) that he wasn't guilty and move on. Ie: allow him to do his job.

So again I ask, what exactly is the problem? Do you honestly believe that the direction the hag would have taken us would be better for you or for the nation? If so, what's the logic behind that thinkin'?

We've got the best economic stats we've had in years, yet so many just bitch and moan as if he's the worst thing ever.
....and people having the opinion that no matter what good he does, that anyone who breathes would be better, tells me that they either just hate the guy for no particular reason, or because they wanted the hag instead. What else could it be? If it's something else, tell us.

I'm guessing here but is it because he said he grabbed a pussy? If so, he also said they let him grab them there, not that he did it without their consent. So many never Trumpers conveniently forget that little fact.
Due to what I've read and learned about the guy over many years and what I see and hear him doing now, I believe he's a con artist. Nothing more - nothing less. He isn't out to MAGA - he's out to make Donny great again.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
This is what people should do. Support someone you feel will do you some good. No matter who. And don't concern yourself with what others believe.

To each their own.

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
This is what people should do. Support someone you feel will do you some good. No matter who. And don't concern yourself with what others believe.

To each their own.
Agreed. Critizing any politician is fair game. I recall the repudlickens clamoring about Shamalama ding dong. They made noise but never took action.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Due to what I've read and learned about the guy over many years and what I see and hear him doing now, I believe he's a con artist. Nothing more - nothing less. He isn't out to MAGA - he's out to make Donny great again.
Is he better than the other con artist we would have gotten had he not won the election? In my opinion he is, and even if that "better" can only be measured if using a microscope, isn't better still better?

To each their own.
I was only asking what I asked because you seem to have a strong opinion on the matter and only ever post negative articles on him. So I was wondering about your logic and reasoning for all the negativity.

I support Trump because he was in fact the best option available and because I believe that it's better for the nation to not let the dems and the hag in particular to have gotten at least 3 SC picks. RBG would have retired had the hag won. Now she's wishing she'd have done so 4 years ago.

All the swamp draining and wall building stuff is just extras that if I don't get them, I'm not really any worse off because had the hag won, there'd be no wall anyways and there wouldn't even be talk of swamp draining. At least with Trump there's the glimmer of hope of the possibility of those things being done.

It's sorta like bein' a kid in the days leading up to your birthday. It's better to know that even if all you might get is socks and underwear, it's better to still know you'll get something rather than to be told you ain't getting nothin' at all. With the hag, we weren't going to get anything good.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I recall the repudlickens clamoring about Shamalama ding dong. They made noise but never took action.
Yep, and the worst part is that there was in fact plenty of stuff that warranted action being taken, but the stupid RINO's wouldn't budge.
....but then do everything they can to trip up a POTUS from their own party.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Is he better than the other con artist we would have gotten had he not won the election? In my opinion he is, and even if that "better" can only be measured if using a microscope, isn't better still better?

I was only asking what I asked because you seem to have a strong opinion on the matter and only ever post negative articles on him. So I was wondering about your logic and reasoning for all the negativity.

I support Trump because he was in fact the best option available and because I believe that it's better for the nation to not let the dems and the hag in particular to have gotten at least 3 SC picks. RBG would have retired had the hag won. Now she's wishing she'd have done so 4 years ago.

All the swamp draining and wall building stuff is just extras that if I don't get them, I'm not really any worse off because had the hag won, there'd be no wall anyways and there wouldn't even be talk of swamp draining. At least with Trump there's the glimmer of hope of the possibility of those things being done.

It's sorta like bein' a kid in the days leading up to your birthday. It's better to know that even if all you might get is socks and underwear, it's better to still know you'll get something rather than to be told you ain't getting nothin' at all. With the hag, we weren't going to get anything good.
I respect your opinions. I just plain out don't like the dude.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Well, I don’t recall ever reading you post who you voted for in ‘08 or ‘12, but maybe you might know how many of us felt for the eight years prior to POTUS DJT. I despised the man (BHO), because I was convinced that he was an anti-Western, commie/Muslim lying infiltrator who had bad intentions for this country and everything he did reinforced that belief. So, no personal offense to you, Mr. Searcher, but get used to The Donald, ‘cause he’ll be in there till 2024. Well, January, 2025.

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I think some people forget that Trump has been known for being a very sleazy real estate developer, especially if they don’t live near NYC or NJ.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Yep, it's you're Right to like/dislike whoever you want. Fair enough.
....but if you're only going to post stuff trying to show how bad he is, you should probably expect rebuttals.

I must say that while reading you're response, the feeling came over me that if you dislike him so much, you are likely not too happy that the only other option sucked just as bad or worse than he does. If so, gotta say I don't envy your position there. lol

I think some people forget that Trump has been known for being a very sleazy real estate developer, especially if they don’t live near NYC or NJ.
Agreed. I don't like how the deal with that old lady went with the eminent domain thing.
....but was anything he did actually illegal? Or did he use the law as written by the swamp?

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
When it comes to politics or anything else I'll do what I believe is in my best interest, not yours. And you should do the same. Concerning yourself about what someone posts on an internet form and getting all bent outta shape over it really isn't too smart. Could cause you to vapor lock. We wouldn't want that.

By the way...………….when you were banned you went on a rant about GIM over at GSC where you said:

"Hey! Waltie got banned
That is TWO sites since 1990.​
Democratic Underground​
Gold is Money​
Seems I put several assholes in an inescapable truth-corner.
The note I just got when I went there said the ban will be lifted... I doan remember.​
And it does not matter. GIM has been banned from MY computer.
"​

Apparently it is you who can't be taken seriously. You are not a man of your word.
Silly little Alinsky digression/deflection.

I am smiling, thinking that you went back years... and to another -- now defunct -- site... to gather a quote that no longer has meaning, considering I was asked to return. <<--- To a site with truly brilliant posters that I like and admire. Along with an occasional asshole.

Did I sting you that deeply with your own koan quotes?

Joe King ran into exactly the same thing where your self-contradiction is pointed out:

"I did [take your written words seriously] because I take you at your word. If in your opinion anyone who breathes would be better, it stands to reason the hag would have been better in your opinion. As she does in fact breathe."

We all get it you do not like Trump. But as JK noted, you seem to be in an unhappy place as a result.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Well, I don’t recall ever reading you post who you voted for in ‘08 or ‘12, but maybe you might know how many of us felt for the eight years prior to POTUS DJT. I despised the man (BHO), because I was convinced that he was an anti-Western, commie/Muslim lying infiltrator who had bad intentions for this country and everything he did reinforced that belief. So, no personal offense to you, Mr. Searcher, but get used to The Donald, ‘cause he’ll be in there till 2024. Well, January, 2025.
I understand. You felt about Obummer the way I feel about Trump. I read and heard about Trump's business dealings for years. I know how he screwed over a whole lotta working peeps. Not good.

Now I see him acting like a stone loon as the president. I honestly think we've hit the bottom of the barrel with him. But then again...……….ain't nothing I can do except vote against him in the next election.

I'm hoping that he loses and you lose the bet. Make me a happy searcher.

tigerwillow1

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
I understand. You felt about Obummer the way I feel about Trump. ...
You keep saving your pennies, Mr. Searcher.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
The thing I don't understand is the constant attacks and negativity against Trump, but without any rational and logical reasoning for it.
Hypnotism, brainwashing, electronic indoctrination; all provided by way of the boob-tube, msm and social media.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I understand. You felt about Obummer the way I feel about Trump. I read and heard about Trump's business dealings for years. I know how he screwed over a whole lotta working peeps. Not good.

Now I see him acting like a stone loon as the president. I honestly think we've hit the bottom of the barrel with him. But then again...……….ain't nothing I can do except vote against him in the next election.

What specifically did he do to give you the impression that he is a "loon"?

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
So then what's the problem? The report is done and there was no crime. End of it, right? Right?
Well, over 700 former federal prosecutors across the political spectrum have signed a letter saying if he wasn't POTUS he'd already be indicted for multiple felony counts of obstruction of justice. It's only the OLC opinion (and Barr) that prevents him from being indicted, as spelled out by Mueller in the report.

There is also the SDNY case. Cohen is already in prison. Trump would be, too. He appears as an unindicted co-conspirator, 'individual 1' in the charging documents, having directed his co-conspirator to pay the illegal hush money. The audio tape of Trump and Cohen conspiring is clear. They have the checks signed by Trump himself while in office. It's a case just pending Trump leaving office or impeachment proceedings.

None of this even gets into the 'shocking pattern of illegality' that caused the Trump Foundation to be dissolved, with prosecutions pending. Anybody's guess if there is evidence of tax fraud or bank fraud when his statements to banks about his worth are contrasted his statements to the IRS or NYS about the same things. But those are more matters of speculation at this point.

It's not a surprise Trump says he might stay in office for 14 years, because his office is the only thing keeping him out of prison.

JMO, I'm sure most here will disagree.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Well, over 700 former federal prosecutors across the political spectrum have signed a letter saying if he wasn't POTUS he'd already be indicted for multiple felony counts of obstruction of justice. It's only the OLC opinion (and Barr) that prevents him from being indicted, as spelled out by Mueller in the report.

There is also the SDNY case. Cohen is already in prison. Trump would be, too. He appears as an unindicted co-conspirator, 'individual 1' in the charging documents, having directed his co-conspirator to pay the illegal hush money. The audio tape of Trump and Cohen conspiring is clear. They have the checks signed by Trump himself while in office. It's a case just pending Trump leaving office or impeachment proceedings.

None of this even gets into the 'shocking pattern of illegality' that caused the Trump Foundation to be dissolved, with prosecutions pending. Anybody's guess if there is evidence of tax fraud or bank fraud when his statements to banks about his worth are contrasted his statements to the IRS or NYS about the same things. But those are more matters of speculation at this point.

It's not a surprise Trump says he might stay in office for 14 years, because his office is the only thing keeping him out of prison.

If it's so clear cut, why didn't Mueller simply write in his report that Trump is guilty? It was his job to uncover the goods to remove Trump from office, right?
....and you also ignore the illegality of the whole investigation to begin with. It's ok to lie to get warrants and use false information to start an investigation? No one's supposed to say anything about that? When the gov lies to get warrants and start investigations, peoples Rights are directly violated, but that's ok as long as they get the guy you say is bad? Is that how it's supposed to work?

The fact is that this whole investigation was started as a way to remove him from office, just because the hag lost. Had she won, no one would care about any of it.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

That's a big number...but so is "97% of climate scientists..." which is a fraudulent claim continually made by the globalist cabal minions. Problem is, I've seen so much bullcrap fester from D.C., I don't know what to believe anymore so in this don't be mad if I don't buy it...not because you repeated it, but because the "establishment" has zero credibility anymore.