• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Trump claims executive privilege on Mueller report

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Well, over 700 former federal prosecutors across the political spectrum have signed a letter saying if he wasn't POTUS he'd already be indicted for multiple felony counts of obstruction of justice. ....
And thousands of architects and engineers swore up and down that WTC-7 collapsed due to controlled demolition.

So, how goes that 911 "justice?"

Bottom line:

You obviously HATE POTUS DJT, at least as much as I loathe Bill & HRC, Bush the Lesser and Bathhouse Barry the Usurper.

POTUS DJT runs the show now.

They never thought HRC would lose, remember?

Whine, bitch and moan all you want, but POTUS DJT is kickin' ass and AG Barr is takin' names.

Comey Report is coming soon!

Last edited:

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Well, over 700 former federal prosecutors across the political spectrum have signed a letter saying if he wasn't POTUS he'd already be indicted for multiple felony counts of obstruction of justice. It's only the OLC opinion (and Barr) that prevents him from being indicted, as spelled out by Mueller in the report.

There is also the SDNY case. Cohen is already in prison. Trump would be, too. He appears as an unindicted co-conspirator, 'individual 1' in the charging documents, having directed his co-conspirator to pay the illegal hush money. The audio tape of Trump and Cohen conspiring is clear. They have the checks signed by Trump himself while in office. It's a case just pending Trump leaving office or impeachment proceedings.

None of this even gets into the 'shocking pattern of illegality' that caused the Trump Foundation to be dissolved, with prosecutions pending. Anybody's guess if there is evidence of tax fraud or bank fraud when his statements to banks about his worth are contrasted his statements to the IRS or NYS about the same things. But those are more matters of speculation at this point.

It's not a surprise Trump says he might stay in office for 14 years, because his office is the only thing keeping him out of prison.

JMO, I'm sure most here will disagree.
So - saying a bunch of former federal prosecutors think he should have been indicted...you dont mention what percentage of these prosecutors are of the liberal/Democratic persuasion...

Regarding Cohen - the guy is a proven liar. So theres that. Also - Trumps "intention" matters. Was he trying to "obstruct"...or was he simply trying to keep Melania from finding out? Big difference. And yes - intention matters. So theres that too.

Regarding the Trump foundation...I will await to see how that all turns out before forming a conclusion. I know - not avante garde or anything...just makes sense to see the evidence and whatnot before deciding what I think about it. However - related to the comment about the tax fraud, bank fraud, etc... you do realize that there is a difference between a tax return, an income statement, a balance sheet, etc... right? Also - oftentimes revenue recognition plays a key role in earnings. You may have the cash - but may not have recognized the revenue fully...

Figuring out gross revenue is relatively easy.
Figuring out net income is an art.

So far in the going on 3 years of Trump hatred, opposition, etc...I have yet to see anything actually stand up to the rigors of an objective standard of investigation.

Personally - I think the guy deserves a chance to run the country without all the drama, hystrionics, and 24/7 BS...he has proven to have done a pretty decent job so far - considering everything he has had to deal with.

Lets see what he can do with the wind at his back for a change...

Just my opinion...

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
is there anyone who could withstand this level of enema?

look at Kavi, upstanding boy, whistle clean past, and they had him blubbering and crying like a little girl up there.

That was cherished delusions being shattered and realism setting in

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
I can tell you this old boy would not be able take the intense level of continual harassment that DJT has taken now for well over two years. He is a very tough minded individual. Add to it the worry that there are so many high level, dangerous people hating on you and fearful of you, who might not only want to kill you, but maybe go for people you love. I would have broken down many months ago and I’ve been through some troubled waters, myself. Not like this, though.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
is there anyone who could withstand this level of enema?

look at Kavi, upstanding boy, whistle clean past, and they had him blubbering and crying like a little girl up there.

That was cherished delusions being shattered and realism setting in

That's profound, Scorp.

Here I am, bona fide your basic Amerkin Boy. And I have no fargin doubt I would be in jail if I had "700 federal prosecutors" and every crooked prog assclown in Congress investigating me while sending all and anything (however untrue, made up, or compiled) to all the sycophant MSM outlets for YEARS.

Fact is, by now, searcher and gnome -- since all the things that were really rotten/treasonous have been found to point directly to the libs and NOT Trump... it is prima facie evidence that the guy is more straight-arrow squeaky clean than you or I am. So start there.

Hard to get past that without swallowing a lump of prejudice.

Obstructing justice: You two gotta tell us here what you would call taking 13 phones that have been subpoenaed by Congress and smashing them with hammers. And bleach-bit hard drives. And murder(s). And and and and and and...

Jeez.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
No problem. You're easy.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
It's the Irony of the hypocrisy. Rather, the level of it.

Like the fetching milf Hollywood chickie that calls Trump an immoral orange cheeto

Then

Pleads guilty in federal court for illegally grafting her kids into the best schools.

Bwah!

Let's be real.

Trump is the guy who isn't really rich, that, is liquid enough to let a 757, a 727, 2 helicopters and enough assorted toys to make us all piss misty........

Just let's them sit. Staffed and ready.

Doesn't matter if he checks out tomorrow.

Baron Trump has had the best 4 years of schoolin that a young fella needs.

The fun is just startin!

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
It's the Irony of the hypocrisy. Rather, the level of it.

Like the fetching milf Hollywood chickie that calls Trump an immoral orange cheeto

Then

Pleads guilty in federal court for illegally grafting her kids into the best schools.

Bwah!

Let's be real.

Trump is the guy who isn't really rich, that, is liquid enough to let a 757, a 727, 2 helicopters and enough assorted toys to make us all piss misty........

Just let's them sit. Staffed and ready.

Doesn't matter if he checks out tomorrow.

Baron Trump has had the best 4 years of schoolin that a young fella needs.

The fun is just startin!
I bet you a dime to a dollar that Trump's "losses" were structured under the TAX code to take advantage of loopholes. I have this idea that they weren't REALLY losses, but rather made to look that way for the sake of (legally) evading our stupid (and Byzantine) tax laws. But yeah...he's an idiot dolt.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I bet you a dime to a dollar that Trump's "losses" were structured under the TAX code to take advantage of loopholes. I have this idea that they weren't REALLY losses, but rather made to look that way for the sake of (legally) evading our stupid (and Byzantine) tax laws. But yeah...he's an idiot dolt.
For some reason taking advantage of legal loopholes in the tax code as a businessman makes you racist and impeachable as a POTUS! Need I remind everyone that we weren't allowed to know what the Kenyan's past looked like when he was stinking up the Oval office for 8 years?

Last edited:

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Dems are grasping at straws...and they know it. These people are sick - but they are by no means stupid. Except for Maxine....

And AOC (although even with her I wonder sometimes if the ditzy act is simply an act)..

And then there is the Guam guy - ol' Hank Johnson...

But mostly - they arent stupid. But then I think of ol' Shifty Schiff...and Blumenthal...

Ok - they are sick and stupid...

But they are grasping at straws...

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Dems are grasping at straws...and they know it. These people are sick - but they are by no means stupid. Except for Maxine....

And AOC (although even with her I wonder sometimes if the ditzy act is simply an act)..

And then there is the Guam guy - ol' Hank Johnson...

But mostly - they arent stupid. But then I think of ol' Shifty Schiff...and Blumenthal...

Ok - they are sick and stupid...

But they are grasping at straws...
Many in Congress ARE stupid...the people pulling their strings are not however...

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Some are evil, some are stupid, but the most are stupid for money obtained...

Vested interest is a powerful tool...