• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Trump Confirms Barr As AG Nominee

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
The revolution has been delayed...

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-07/trump-confirms-barr-ag-nominee-nauert-un-ambassador-pick

Trump Confirms Barr As AG Nominee, Nauert As UN Ambassador Pick

by Tyler Durden

Fri, 12/07/2018 - 09:52

Confirming reports published last night, President Trump said former AG William Barr (who is "respected by Republicans and respected by Democrats") will be his nominee for attorney general.
Trump also confirmed that Heather Nauert will be nominated to replace Nikki Haley as UN Ambassador. "She's very talented, very smart, very quick...I think she's going to be respected by all."
Trump also hinted that he will unveil another nominee at tomorrow's Army-Navy game, which he is slated to attend.

Barr served as AG under President HW Bush between 1991 and 1993, and before that worked with Bush at the CIA in the 1970s. Nauert is a spokeswoman for the State Department who previously worked at Fox News.

the_shootist

Molon Labe! Deplorable Dreg!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
The revolution has been delayed...

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-07/trump-confirms-barr-ag-nominee-nauert-un-ambassador-pick

Trump Confirms Barr As AG Nominee, Nauert As UN Ambassador Pick

by Tyler Durden

Fri, 12/07/2018 - 09:52

Confirming reports published last night, President Trump said former AG William Barr (who is "respected by Republicans and respected by Democrats") will be his nominee for attorney general.
Trump also confirmed that Heather Nauert will be nominated to replace Nikki Haley as UN Ambassador. "She's very talented, very smart, very quick...I think she's going to be respected by all."
Trump also hinted that he will unveil another nominee at tomorrow's Army-Navy game, which he is slated to attend.

BREAKING: @NBCNews Special Report: President Trump announces he will nominate William Barr for US attorney general. https://www.periscope.tv/w/1kvJpEBqMXdxE

Barr served as AG under President HW Bush between 1991 and 1993, and before that worked with Bush at the CIA in the 1970s. Nauert is a spokeswoman for the State Department who previously worked at Fox News.​

He worked with JFK assassin Old Man Bush so how corrupt will this guy be?

D-FENZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Barr will be opposed by dems because Trump is picking him
He should be opposed by everyone because of his support for confiscating people's stuff on the spot before a whiff of due process. Anywhere else in the world he would be considered to be a warlord.

And does Trump really have to sift through the swamp to find a creature that's qualified?

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
His position on cannabis is unclear at the moment.
NORML leaders are asking him to public ally state his views on cannabis in light of how many states are going legal....

A NORML Statement on William Barr as Attorney General Nominee
by NORML
December 7, 2018
Comments
Washington, DC: Today, President Trump announced his intention to nominate former Attorney General William Barr to be considered by the Senate to replace former Attorney General Jefferson Beauregard Sessions.

“With every move by the Department of Justice facing intense public scrutiny, maintaining Jeff Sessions’ policy of reefer madness would be self-defeating,” said NORML Political Director Justin Strekal. “The movement to end the failed and cruel policy of marijuana criminalization is larger and stronger than ever, supported by a majority of Democrats, Republicans, and non-partisans.”

“In 2018, five states legalized either the medicinal or adult-use of marijuana, making the total number of states out of compliance with the Controlled Substances Act now 47. It would be utterly absurd for William Barr or any agent of the Department of Justice to take any action against these state-sanctioned and operational programs.”

“Over half of the members of the Senate Judiciary Committee represent states that have or are in the process of enacting a legal marijuana marketplace. It is our intention that Mr. Barr be put on the record regarding his current position on cannabis given his record as a proponent of the failed War on Drugs.”

Thirty-three states, Washington, D.C. and the U.S. territories of Guam and Puerto Rico have enacted legislation specific to the physician-authorized use of cannabis. Moreover, an estimated 73 million Americans now reside in the ten states where anyone over the age of 21 may possess cannabis legally. An additional fifteen states have passed laws specific to the possession of cannabidiol (CBD) oil for therapeutic purposes.

Sixty-eight percent of registered voters “support the legalization of marijuana,” according to national polling data compiled by the Center for American Progress. The percentage is the highest level of support for legalization ever reported in a nationwide, scientific poll.

Majorities of Democrats (77 percent), Independents (62 percent), and Republicans (57 percent) back legalization. The results of a 2017 nationwide Gallup poll similarly found majority support among all three groups.

To date, these statewide regulatory programs are operating largely as voters and politicians intended. The enactment of these policies have not negatively impacted workplace safety, crime rates, traffic safety, or youth use patterns. They have stimulated economic development and created hundreds of millions of dollars in new tax revenue.

Specifically, a 2017 report estimates that over 149,000 Americans are now working full-time in the cannabis industry. Tax revenues from states like Colorado, Oregon, and Washington now exceed initial projections. Further, numerous studies have identified an association between cannabis access and lower rates of opioid use, abuse, hospitalizations, and mortality.

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
His views on pot should be wholly dependent on his views on the 9th and 10th Amendments.
funny stuff,

the guy is a rogue state pos, ie the constitution has no bearing to their actions

nothing new here,

donnie can't even find someone new to fill the position, had to resort to recycled garbage

if'n you want to change .gov, then you have to change .gov by bringing in people from outside the beltway,

otherwise it is really clear, you don't want to change shit, you like it just the way it is

and the rest is all just blather and phony as hell

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I am goddamned disappointed in Trump because of this stupid assed pick for AG.
Trump had better wise up, or else the Trump movement is going to leave him behind.
HEY TRUMP!!! HE WORKED HAND IN HAND WITH THE BUSH CRIME SYNDICATE.
WTF?

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Was anybody surprised at this after Trump picked deep state MIC tool John Bolton as national security adviser or appointed Brett Kavanaugh, the man who assisted in the effort to pass the PATRIOT Act under the Bush43 administration to the Supreme Court? Oh yeah and let’s not forget drug warrior Jefferson Sessions III.

The trump cheerleaders on this forum want to believe in something so bad that they blind themselves.

andial

((( member )))
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Trump fires John Bolton next
My prediction

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Trump fires John Bolton next
My prediction
Hopefully, jeeze!
I didn't know about Barr till my Trump hating neighbor told me about it.
How embarrassing is that?
I won't be wearing my MAGA hat out in the yard for a while.

andial

((( member )))
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Hopefully, jeeze!
I didn't know about Barr till my Trump hating neighbor told me about it.
How embarrassing is that?
I won't be wearing my MAGA hat out in the yard for a while.
Think of all the scummers that are around Trump. I don’t blame him he was probably told “look what happened to Kennedy, if you don’t listen same happens to you and life goes on”. Why be a dead martyr, nobody cares.