• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Trump: "I Think I Know" Who Was Behind 9/11 Attacks

edsl48

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
President Trump says he knows who was behind the September 11, 2001 attacks, telling ABC News's George Stephanopoulos "Iraq did not knock down the World Trade Center," adding "It were other people. And I think I know who the other people were. And you might also."

Nearly 3,000 people died when 19 mostly-Saudi terrorists hijacked four passenger planes, flying them into the Twin Towers and the Pentagon, while the fourth went down in a Pennsylvania field after passengers allegedly fought back. Astonishingly, the passports of three hijackers were recovered; two at the Pennsylvania crash site, and one from the World Trade Centergrounds. While nobody claimed responsibility for the attacks for several months, the NSA and German intelligence reported intercepting communications pointing to al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden, after which investigators linked the 19 hijackers to the terrorist organization.

Trump segued from his 9/11 comments into a criticism of America's military intervention in the Middle East, calling it "the worst decision made in the history of our country," and describing the region as "like quicksand."

"It was a terrible decision to go into the Middle East. Terrible," said Trump, adding "We’re now up to almost $8 trillion. And when we want to build a roadway, a highway, a school, or something, everyone’s always fighting over money. It’s ridiculous. So that was a bad decision."

The US, backed by allies including Britain, invaded Afghanistan, where the terror group was being sheltered. But 9/11 was also used as part of the justification for the 2003 invasion of Iraq, which resulted in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Iraqis, more than 4,000 Americans and 179 British troops, and contributed to the rise of the Isis terror group. -Independent
Trump came under fire during the 2016 election when he claimed "There were people that were cheering on the other side of New Jersey, where you have large Arab populations," adding "They were cheering as the World Trade Center came down." Defending his comments, Trump pointed to a September 18, 2001 Washington Post article which reads "In Jersey City, within hours of two jetliners' plowing into the World Trade Center, law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river."

in April after he tweeted a montage of the 9/11 attacks interspersed between Somali-American Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) downplaying the incident as "some people did something," at a March 23 event for the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR).

Also arrested in the aftermath of the attacks were the so-called five "Dancing Israelis" which locals reported were celebrating around New Jersey.

five of the Israelis came to the FBI's attention after they were seen by New Jersey residents on Sept. 11 making fun of the World Trade Center ruins and going to extreme lengths to photograph themselves in front of the wreckage. The FBI seized and developed their photos, one of which shows Sivan Kurzberg flicking a cigarette lighter in front of the smouldering ruins in an apparently celebratory gesture. -Associated Press via Globe and Mail (2001)​
In 2002, a "high-ranking American intelligence official" told Forward magazine that the men were "conducting a Mossad surveillance mission" - using their employer, Urban Moving Systems of Weehawken, NJ as a front. According to a 2002 report by ABC News, the FBI suspected the same.

The driver of the van, Sivan Kurzberg, told the officers, "We are Israeli. We are not your problem. Your problems are our problems. The Palestinians are the problem." The other passengers were his brother Paul Kurzberg, Yaron Shmuel, Oded Ellner and Omer Marmari.
When the men were transferred to jail, the case was transferred out of the FBI's Criminal Division, and into the bureau's Foreign Counterintelligence Section, which is responsible for espionage cases, ABCNEWS has learned.
One reason for the shift, sources told ABCNEWS, was that the FBI believed Urban Moving may have been providing cover for an Israeli intelligence operation. -ABC News (2002)
The Israelis claimed to have been on a "working holiday" in the United States, and were cleared by the FBI to return to Israel. During a media appearance on Israeli TV, one of the men said that they had been in New York at the time to "document the event" according to the 2002 ABC News report.

In May, the Trump administration complied with a FOIA request to provide redacted black-and-white photos of the men, however they do not appear to shed much additional light.

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Our fearless leader said:

"I think I know who was behind it"
"I think I know how much gold we have.
"I think she's going to jail.
"I think the tariffs will work for MAGA"

FunnyMoney says:

I think we found the problem.
I think the problem has been with us long before Nov 2016

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I think POTUS wants us to think for ourselves, and that is why he doesn't come out with his personal theory.

The desire for knowledge is the primary responsibility of the individual seeking the truth.

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
sure a lot of thinkin' going on in this thread, and not a lot of substance,

I too 'think' it is abundantly clear

6 or 8 little ragheads from over in saudi arabia, after years of intense 74 training, were dispatched to make them all fall down

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
O.K. then, so who was it?

:don't know:

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
me, i'm sticking with the CIA and their brotherhood

one of the few organizations that had the capabilities of doing it all, just like they're doing with Iran, right now

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
6 or 8 little ragheads from over in saudi arabia, after years of intense 74 training, were dispatched to make them all fall down
Super ragheads. They can do anything, with just a box cutter and a passport.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Iran ?... < pfffft> Saudi Arabia ? < pffffffft>

this only deserves a small snippet to jog memories ....

On September 10, 2001, Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for. Rumsfeld stated: "According to some estimates we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions." According to a report by the Inspector General, the Pentagon cannot account for 25 percent of what it spends.

Such a disclosure normally might have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the attack on New York City and Washington in the morning would assure that the story remained buried...

http://911research.wtc7.net/sept11/trillions.html

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Such a disclosure normally might have sparked a huge scandal.
The Pentagon has admitted to losing trillions more since 9/10/2001 and not a single citizen has flinched over it. If they don't care, neither do I!!

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I think the problem has been with us long before Nov 2016
I think that there is an agenda being driven forward here. I'm down for anything if people post reason and evidence but dogmatic repetition with no support leaves me suspicious of a persons motivation.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
me, i'm sticking with the CIA and their brotherhood

one of the few organizations that had the capabilities of doing it all, just like they're doing with Iran, right now
Bush, Bush, Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld to name a few, but I would like to see ALL the names, along with the roles played.

Passenger manifests vs spook .gov pseudonyms

All the video footage from the Pentagon

Etc...

Dismantle CIA

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Iran ?... < pfffft> Saudi Arabia ? < pffffffft>

this only deserves a small snippet to jog memories ....

On September 10, 2001, Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for. Rumsfeld stated: "According to some estimates we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions." According to a report by the Inspector General, the Pentagon cannot account for 25 percent of what it spends.

Such a disclosure normally might have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the attack on New York City and Washington in the morning would assure that the story remained buried...

http://911research.wtc7.net/sept11/trillions.html
There was an iman that was found guilty of something the day before. I remember seeing it in the paper on the 11th.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Cui bono will tell who was behind it. Trump will not say it.

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Don't forget he's a master at 5d chess!!!

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Of course not.
But at least now we know, he thinks he knows.

It's only been 18 years, so much for being a fast learner.
He's the only one on the planet still trying to solve it, that alone should get him 4 more yrs for working on it, answer should out by 2024

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
It’s gotta be rogue (or not so rogue) cia elements acting on behalf of the MIC and banking cartel and others, and/or Saudi Arabia, and/or Israel.

Saudi Arabia attacked us and we set the stage for their enemies to fall in response? Hmm...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
As you all are aware there is only one kind of German, American, Russian, et al, so let’s put them all in their own little box and blame the whole lot of them for WWI because you know, they ”did it” individually, culturally as a whole.

Because there could never be a different possibility, ever. No way, no how. Because we know for certain, because we’re infallible in our analysis....

Seek the truth and RUN from those who have “found” it....

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Seek the truth and RUN from those who have “found” it....
I don't understand this statement. I'm interested in the truth and have no interest running from it.

It's no different than a crime scene, you analyze the evidence and present the information to a jury and determine the truth of what happened. Lets say your neighbor breaks into you house, kills your wife and steals your guns and gold, and you have it on video. Do you run from the truth?

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
I don't understand this statement. I'm interested in the truth and have no interest running from it.
Apparently, you've never run into a born again fanatic who wants you to believe what they believe....

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Of course not.
But at least now we know, he thinks he knows.

It's only been 18 years, so much for being a fast learner.
Naturally he was Arkancide free for all of those 18?

How does that happen? Perhaps STFU when required.

Name one fkn democrat to breach the subject?

Golden Regards
Uncle

Last edited:

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Apparently, you've never run into a born again fanatic who wants you to believe what they believe....
Hey - I resemble that remark...