• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Trump Impeachment 2

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
I stand by my statement/question, they would need to re-try Trump so that section could apply. As he is no longer POTUS, they can't go for impeachment round 3.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
https://www.investmentwatchblog.com...spiracy-to-storm-the-capitol-were-led-by-fbi/

Both Groups Charged with Conspiracy to Storm the Capitol Were Led by FBI
February 12, 2021 by IWB
FacebookTwitterTelegramEmail
By Chris Black
It is very clear that we are moving very fast to something very bad.

Two different groups were charged with conspiracy to storm the Capitol on January 6th: the Proud Boys, which is currently designated as a terrorist group in Canada, and the Oath Keepers. The Oath Keepers were the first to be charged with “conspiracy”:
TIME Magazine:
A man who authorities say is a leader of the far-right Oath Keepers militia group and helped to organize a ring of other extremists and led them in the attack last month at the U.S. Capitol has held a top-secret security clearance for decades and previously worked for the FBI, his attorney said Monday.
So, the leader of the Oath Keepers was glowing in the dark, but what about Proud Boys? Well, what do you know: their leader is also an FBI informant, who used to work on undercover stings since 2012.

Moreover, the Oath Keeper guy was actually a former FBI agent, division chief, who held a top security clearance since the seventies.

Meanwhile, Ricky Vaughn, a memelord who helped Trump win the election in 2016 was indicted on conspiracy charges, after he was doxed by Christopher Cantwell and Paul Nehlen, who informed on him to the FBI.

MILO Yiannopoulos also was an FBI informant, as we learned via court documents from the Charlottesville civil lawsuit. The bizarre “The Base” aka AtomWaffen terrorist group was exposed as being run by a CIA glow-in-the-dark agent with an active CAGE code.

For anybody with 2 neurons to rub together, it becomes obvious that we live in a country where the entire right-wing is effectively controlled and manipulated by the FBI/CIA/whatever alphabet agency you can think of.

To put it simply, the Capitol riot, storm or whatever was quite literally organized by the FBI. As in, the FBI organized the “events”. And now, the FBI is arresting regular Americans for a crime that was carried out and organized by the FBI.

This is a hard pill to swallow, but this is what happened, and is continuing to happen.

Everything in 2021 is part of a complex psyop, aimed at right wing Americans, Trump voters mostly, who are designated as white supremacists and domestic terrorists. The end goal is to dissolve the US into Globo Homo Shlomo, or Global Capitalism as they call it, with as little resistance as possible.

The Capitol is currently under military occupation, and no one is explaining us why. The governor of Illinois claims that he sent troops to fight disinformation and white supremacy.

You should know that your face is already in a facial recognition database, there are already cameras all over the world in every public place, and many of these cameras are about to be linked into the global facial recognition database which, using 5G, will allow for real time registering of every movement anyone makes.

These are the two basic goals of ZOG:

1. Prevent the masses of people from uniting under a single flag, keep them fighting amongst themselves, keep drama energy rolling
  2. Provide the Western establishment with a boogieman to justify their own actions
You saw a lot of #1 during the Trump era. Under Biden, you’re going to see a lot of #2.

PS: did you see this?

MAGA Blood Libel: Why Are They Hiding The Medical Report?

Law enforcement officials now tell CNN that there was no fire extinguisher blow, no bloody gash, and no blunt force trauma to Sicknick’s body when he died.

Not only that, but it is increasingly unclear when, where and if Sicknick was even rushed to the hospital.

As it turns out, multiple hours after the protest had already concluded, Sicknick texted his own brother Ken that very night he was basically fine, other than being “pepper sprayed twice,” confirming he was safe and “in good shape.”

Then, an odd thing happened. The next afternoon, the Sicknick family began getting phone calls that Officer Brian Sicknick had been declared dead. The phone calls didn’t come from the hospital. They didn’t come from the treating physicians. They didn’t come from the US Capitol Police, or the FBI, or the DOJ.

They came from media reporters.

1613269216473.png

1613269188354.png

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Michigan Senate Majority Leader Says Capitol Takeover Was ‘Staged’ and a ‘Hoax’ in Secretly Recorded Convo

Michigan State Senate Majority Leader Mike Shirkey was caught on camera telling officials from the Hillsdale County Republican Party that the Capitol takeover was “staged” and a “hoax.”

“It was all staged,” Shirkey says during the secretly recorded lunch meeting last week.

In the footage, which is over an hour long, Shirkey also says that Mitch McConnell “was part of it… They wanted to have a mess” so that they could impeach Donald Trump.

The video was posted on YouTube by Hillsdale County Republican Party Secretary Jon Smith, who is upset with Shirkey for repeatedly caving to Democrats.

During the conversation, Shirkey says that the June 6 protest “wasn’t Trump people.”

“That’s been a hoax from day one, that was all pre-arranged,” Shirkey adds, asserting that the people “went in on separate buses, that was all arranged by somebody that was funding everyone.”

“Why wasn’t there more security? It was ridiculous, it was all staged,” he continued.

Shirkey issued an apology for his comments in a statement released on Tuesday.

“I said some things in a videoed conversation that are not fitting for the role I am privileged to serve,” the statement said. “I own that. I have many flaws. Being passionate coupled with an occasional lapse in restraint of tongue are at least two of them.”

The Hillsdale County Republican Party voted voted 14-5 to censure Shirkey on Monday for not standing up to Gov. Gretchen Whitmer on lockdowns and supporting a ban on the open carrying firearms at the state Capitol “when no violent attack with firearms has ever taken place.”

The party is also upset with Shirkey for calling armed protesters who stormed the state Capitol in April “a bunch of jackasses.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/02/watch-michigan-senate-majority-leader-says-capitol-takeover-staged-hoax-secretly-recorded-convo/

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated, bitches!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
They accuse others of what they themselves are guilty of....hhhmmmm

1613269885465.png

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Jan. 6 I believe...

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
1613271165506.png

‘Traitor’ spray-painted outside of home of Trump’s impeachment attorney, as he says he’s received ‘nearly 100 death threats’

Lawyer Michael van der Veen, who represented ex-President Donald Trump at the impeachment trial, has said vandals smashed windows in his home and defaced it with graffiti as he himself has faced a torrent of death threats.

Speaking shortly after his client’s acquittal in the second impeachment trial on Saturday, Van der Veen appeared to be almost holding back tears, responding to reports that his Philadelphia-area home was targeted by vandals.

Noting that he would not like to go in detail on the subject, visibly distraught Van der Veen told FoxNews host Griff Jenkins that his home was indeed “attacked.”

“To answer your question, my entire family, my business, my law firm are under siege right now. I don’t really want to go into that,” he said.

Talking to the pool reporters, the Philadelphia-based attorney said that the vandals broke windows in his home, and spray-painted “really bad words” everywhere. Philadelphia police confirmed that unknown perpetrators painted “traitor” at the end of the driveway at his home in Chester County. Police said the home is now being watched by private security, and that they have been “showing a presence” to discourage further attacks.

The attorney, who said that he “was not politically minded,” and argued that him partaking in the Trump impeachment trial was merely part of his job as a lawyer, said that he has been bombarded by death threats.”I’ve had nearly 100 death threats,” he claimed.

Also on Friday, a group of protesters flocked to his law office in downtown Philadelphia. The crowd chanted "When van der Veen lies, what do you do? Convict. Convict,” according to The Philadelphia Inquirer.

While widely expected, Trump’s acquittal in his second impeachment trial set Twitter alight. Those opposing the ex-president heaped scorn on 43 Republican Senators who voted down the single article of impeachment accusing Trump of “inciting an insurrection” at the Capitol. The lawmakers, who refused to convict the former president, were labelled by some liberal observers “enemies of democracy” and “traitors.”

https://www.rt.com/usa/515520-attorney-impeachment-home-vandalized/

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Benny

@bennyjohnson

BREAKING: White House deputy press secretary TJ Ducklo has resigned.

7:11 PM · Feb 13, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

1613271505649.jpg

Description
Description
Tyler Joseph "TJ" Ducklo is an American political advisor who served as a Special Assistant to the President and White House Junior Deputy Press Secretary for the Biden Administration from January 2021 until February 13, 2021, when he announced his resignation. Wikipedia
Born: September 22, 1988 (age 32 years), Nashville, TN
President: Joe Biden
Education: George Washington University (BA)

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
File (hide): 085418f2c9da16b⋯.jpg (266.33 KB, 1160x773, 1160:773, 1613251129249.jpg) (h) (u)

What is the real reason they go all out?
With all honestey anons, what the actual fuck is going on?

They rush like crazy rats from the flood, impeachmant after impeachmant fucking law left and right as if time was more important than making an actual case.
And right after they failed, again, another rush and another attack just the second after happens!
What the delay for, what the game of time for?
Why are they doing what they do and what do they try to prevent?

It looks as if they don't want trump to make his next move, and as long there is a way to delay his move, they will take that move. Even if it delays only a week or a few days. This is what it looks like. This is not about justice, or presidential, election nor voter fraud. Something else is going on here, something very odd. I can't point my finger on it but i know that it is something that has nothing to do with anything political right now!

What could be the reason that they try so hard to delay trumps next move? What kind of move are we even speaking about? On what battelfield? Is this about who will play the next script? The next chapter in a script? A game of the elite?

I really would like to here your thoughts on this.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I wouldn't put it past them to try, however I don't see these cretins pulling it off. No matter how much lipstick the media want to put on the pig, the faux-legitimacy of the Dems/left took a big hit today. They would be committing suicide if they did.

What is of interest to me is the fact that JoHo via the DC government have said the wall surrounding the Capitol and the White House will remain for the rest of the year.
I say it will remain for the Bidet term. I pray Nan gets the boot in '22 along with the Squad and the RINOs that were Haters of DJT.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
I say it will remain for the Bidet term. I pray Nan gets the boot in '22 along with the Squad and the RINOs that were Haters of DJT.
Botox Nan gets the boot, all right.

From the Grim Reaper. She's eighty years old; and listening to her...she's got some of the same issues going on as Xiden duz...

I don't think either one of them makes it to 2024...maybe not even 2022.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Amazing that with ZERO evidence, FIFTY-SEVEN SENATORS chose to embarrass themselves by voting to Impeach.

I hope to Hell that haunts them for all their careers...and I hope those careers are very, very short from here on.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Those who brought the impeachment and those that supported it should do the honorable thing for the shame they have brought upon themselves, their families and the country.
Those "people" (actually parasites) have no shame in their entire body. The goofs just go for their next BS Commie plan.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
The desperation by the communist party really makes me curious about WTF is really going on in DeeCee. Two successful impeachments and two failed attempts to remove 45 from office? ...one when he seemingly wasn't even in office? Their behavior is absolutely bizarre given that it appears they've "won" it all by stealing it all.

Is there some opaque poison pill functioning in the background here? Why are the "winners" acting like whiny losers?!?

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
LeftistStreamMedia is putting more make-up on their NEVER TRUMPER / IMPEACHMENT Chapt. 2 PIG.
"Never in history has there been a more bi-partisan vote for impeachment". ( lipstick and rouge )
And crying this morning of Sunday News shows. ( I think I see wet spots on their panties).
"ACQUITTED" ( Bad taste remains in Leftists' mouths)
1613313023570.png

I just wanted AF-1 flying off (Scott-Free) but this will do.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Let’s put up the razor wire because

1) we know it’s not Constitutional to impeach a private citizen
2) we’re going to use one of our fossil democrat stooges as judge since the Supremes won’t play along
3) we’re going to be falsifying evidence unchallenged (selective editing of videos, changing dates, pretending account were verified plus several undisclosed issues)
4) we’re going to reveal ourselves as unmitigated hypocrites to the point it’ll make our opponents’ eyes hurt.

We are in the same taxation without representation conundrum that we came from

Last edited:

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

2) we’re going to use one of our fossil democrat stooges as judge sine the Supremes won’t play along
3) we’re going to be falsifying evidence unchallenged (selective editing of videos, changing dates, preying account were verified plus several undisclosed issues)
4) we’re going to reveal ourselves as unmitigated hypocrites to the point it’ll make our opponents’ eyes hurt.

Add to that the Jan 6 false flag "attack" and the ensuing prosecution of those invited into the capitol.

All of which seems like passive aggressive provocation of the governed, specifically America first "radicals" which here are best described as "anti-globalists". The commies(globalists) seem to be doing all they can to push a civil/revolutionary war. Are they late on some timetable? Why are they trying so hard now I wonder.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner

2) we’re going to use one of our fossil democrat stooges as judge sine the Supremes won’t play along
3) we’re going to be falsifying evidence unchallenged (selective editing of videos, changing dates, preying account were verified plus several undisclosed issues)

And the solution is the same one.

Declaration of Independence, from the Imperial Power that is running roughshod over us.

And...as was done 240 years ago....act intelligently. Not violence for its own sake, French style; but violence, and the credible threat of violence, as a means to an end.

The end should be stated; be understandable; be shown to be just. INDEPENDENCE. For reasons given.

The use of arms and borders, used to effect this end. The use of irregular militia should be incorporated to fight the oppression of the Imperial Power.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The desperation by the communist party really makes me curious about WTF is really going on in DeeCee. Two successful impeachments and two failed attempts to remove 45 from office? ...one when he seemingly wasn't even in office? Their behavior is absolutely bizarre given that it appears they've "won" it all by stealing it all.

Is there some opaque poison pill functioning in the background here? Why are the "winners" acting like whiny losers?!?
Because like Poppy's note to his family,

"They know everything. I am sorry."

THEY know that it ain't over because... The White Hats do have everything. Crikey, the folks here know enough...

Scorpio

Hunter of Chin Li's Boo Hoo Flu
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
Some would argue, never left,

to those,
they really don't believe 'ole george snuck up on the brits, crossing the delaware in the cold and cover of darkness, on xmas no less..........

they really want to ask, who paid for this supposed 'war effort' against the mightiest military power at the time?

or the supposed 'bombs bursting in air' in the dead of night while the star spangled was wrote, taking incoming the whole time

or the fabled, yes mommy, I did chop down that cherry tree..........

there are those who think Thomas Paine was on to their gig, and is one of the primary reasons he was tossed out on his a$$ while they usurped many ideas of his

quite a endless list of fables

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Mostly the French.

It caused the Terror.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
CE2878CA-3F11-4E72-861B-90F607828AA6.jpeg

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
^^^Wouldn't you love to see piss pants pelosi's reaction first hand? ...I mean if you could stand the stench and control your desire to smack the shit out of her.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
If joandho won the election fair and square, why are the dims and turds still going after POTUS DJT?

Their desperation is off the charts, and they are obviously TERRIFIED of Trump.

I can only imagine the Bogus Banner they have planned for the next distraction.

Last edited:

Silver

Midas Board Mmbr
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Their desperation is off the charts, and they are obviously TERRIFIED of Trump.
I don't know why, he's mainly a shit talker, not much in the way of action.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I'm thinking the same thing.....he didn't seem to threaten any of them with blowing open their club when he was POTUS . He was usually playing defense the entire 4 years and could hardly come up for air.

Perhaps we're soon going to see Trump go on the offensive and discover why the DIms, and everyone else on the left it seems, is so damned afraid of the guy!

The only thing I can think of is the Q thing might all turn out to be true after all. We'll have to wait.

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
there's more than just shit talk going on...

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
An interesting observation, and common among the many who underestimate him, as well as the sufferers of acute TDS.

I remain secure in the camp of those who trust that DJT knows EXACTLY what he is doing, as more importantly who he is up against.

Silver

Midas Board Mmbr
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Whatever is going on behind the scenes, it's not about Trump, he folded hard when it was demanded. It's much bigger, global takeover and lockdown, which Trump kicked off with Covid hoax and the 'two smartest' people lying everyday and scaring the country into submission, and the Warp Speed testing and vaccinations that may damage fertility, health, and lifespan.

Silver

Midas Board Mmbr
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
An interesting observation, and common among the many who underestimate him, as well as the sufferers of acute TDS.

I remain secure in the camp of those who trust that DJT knows EXACTLY what he is doing, as more importantly who he is up against.
I don't understand all this Trump hero worship. It's almost religious. He was President, he introduce us to the 4th industrial revolution (communism) and the green new deal with the lockdown takeover. He knew what he was doing.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
I don't understand all this Trump hero worship. It's almost religious. He was President, he introduce us to the 4th industrial revolution (communism) and the green new deal with the lockdown takeover. He knew what he was doing.
Let me see if I understand this.

Trump was President.

Bad things happened. The Deep State went into action.

Ergo, IT'S ALL TRUMP'S FAULT!!

Got it....not...

Silver

Midas Board Mmbr
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Last edited:

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
cognitive dissonance runs amok...