• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Trump in for eight?

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I hope he's right but only time will tell

mayhem

RIP 9/6. Anything new is posted by his widow.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Twice in the early days he said only 4 and let someone else pick up the ball. We shall see.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
He has already done more for the American people in 2 months than 2 bushes, a klinton and a muslim did in 28 years and he isn't even President yet.
8 years of winning would be beautiful!

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Donald Trump's kind of winning is quite different from Chuckie Sheen's type of winning. Chuck's brain most certainly has a boatload of drug holes in it. Duhhh,... winning!

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Donald Trump's kind of winning is quite different from Chuckie Sheen's type of winning. Chuck's brain most certainly has a boatload of drug holes in it. Duhhh,... winning!
I have to admit Charlies short run of "winning" before he flamed out was pretty funny. . . :2 thumbs up:
Being an addict is rough though I feel sorry for them.

Last edited:

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I have to admit Charlies short run of "winning" before he flamed out was pretty funny. . . :2 thumbs up:
Being an addict is rough though I feel sorry for them.

It was funny, but sad. I used to really like Charlie Sheen. At least the movie version of him. I never saw his tv show. And I agree that drug addiction is hard on a person. It makes everything in life tougher.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Don't think he will get 8 years, the special interest groups . Dems, corrupt rinos are all going to block every thing he tries to do, the swamp is too deep . Sad to say that's the reality of things.

phoneman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Hate to be the one to bring it up but, yesterday one of Trump's spokesperson stated Trump only kicking out criminal illegals. Won't split families or go after other illegals. VERY disappointed in his decision. I for one am tired of paying their way. My son lost his job over a year ago due to cut backs. Has sick child and can't afford to use his health insurance. Working sometimes 3 part-time jobs to keep his head above water. Lost out on several jobs lately because of skin color. Has college degree and great work record. No drugs or booze. Illegals are holding down some jobs that maybe my son can fill. Wish he would stick to his pledge while running.

Last edited:

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Hate to be the one to bring it up but, yesterday one of Trump's spokesperson stated Trump only kicking out out criminal illegals. Won't split families or go after other illegals. VERY disappointed in his decision. I for one am tired of paying their way. My son lost his job over a year ago due to cut backs. Has sick child and can't afford to use his health insurance. Working sometimes 3 part-time jobs to keep his head above water. Lost out on several jobs lately because of skin color. Has college degree and great work record. No drugs or booze. Illegals are holding down some jobs that maybe my son can fill. Wish he would stick to his pledge while running.
Yah heard that too, im hoping its just to keep down the riots before he starts .

Garyw

DemoRats are Party of KKK
Silver Miner
Hate to be the one to bring it up but, yesterday one of Trump's spokesperson stated Trump only kicking out out criminal illegals. Won't split families or go after other illegals. VERY disappointed in his decision. I for one am tired of paying their way. My son lost his job over a year ago due to cut backs. Has sick child and can't afford to use his health insurance. Working sometimes 3 part-time jobs to keep his head above water. Lost out on several jobs lately because of skin color. Has college degree and great work record. No drugs or booze. Illegals are holding down some jobs that maybe my son can fill. Wish he would stick to his pledge while running.
I have a son in a similar situation