• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Trump is a NY Democrat!

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
I had to stop where he said mnuchin is the sec of state. I'm not sure if you listen to these before you post them but 15 minutes in and he's said nothing that anyone on GIM doesn't already know.
You stopped?

I watched the whole thing!

The reason I posted it (in 15 minutes he said nothing...) is because this thread shows me who the Armchair Quarterbacks are - and it's why I posted it.

This thread makes no sense. In fact, some of you folks sound just like the media shills asking stupid questions!

Rusty Shackelford

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Speaking of babbling.. Same shit he said yesterday. Our corporations are doing a great job. We are going to save 1 million lives and the peak is in 2 weeks.

At the current rate of fatalities we should be up to 5 or 6k dead in 2 weeks. Thats 200 a day.
They have to have 200,000 Americans die from this or the populace will never believe a word they say ever again.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Whatever puts the most money in his pocket this week...

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Mujahideen

Essential Worker
Midas Member
Site Supporter
CE11C961-A373-45C2-8539-6E98874AACBC.jpeg

In some ways he is more liberal than even Obama.
Trumps anti gun comments aren’t surprising considering he was a NYC Democrat.

How many times did trump sign off on massive big government spending?

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
nevertrumpsters won't. They have an agenda
But muh fragile world!!!
I know you guys get it.

Trump instructed Mnuchen to set up a parallel banking universe to be used by main street businesses his first month in office. All of the information has been there for the last 3 years for anybody to research, hell even I knew all about it and have attempted to bring it to people's attention here several times.

Bill Still just explained it all once again. Bill also alluded to the fact that it's a long term plan and part of it is coming to fruition now.

Noun. willful ignorance (uncountable) (idiomatic, law) A decision in bad faith to avoid becoming informed about something so as to avoid having to make undesirable decisions that such information might prompt.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I know you guys get it.

Trump instructed Mnuchen to set up a parallel banking universe to be used by main street businesses his first month in office. All of the information has been there for the last 3 years for anybody to research, hell even I knew all about it and have attempted to bring it to people's attention here several times.

Bill Still just explained it all once again. Bill also alluded to the fact that it's a long term plan and part of it is coming to fruition now.

Noun. willful ignorance (uncountable) (idiomatic, law) A decision in bad faith to avoid becoming informed about something so as to avoid having to make undesirable decisions that such information might prompt.

No sense trying to change minds of the nevertrumpsters here. They hate trump so much they'd rather root for him to fail than see the country succeed. That alone let's you know what they think of the rest of us! It's just about them! I've put up with them long enough and have no fucks to give for any of them

Last edited:

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
No sense trying to change minds of the nevertrumpsters here. They hate trump so much they'd rather root for him to fail than see the country succeed. It's just about them! I've put up with them long enough and have no fucks to give for any of them
Like the leftists spreading disinformation about the beer virus in a coordinated attempt to make President Trump look bad.

Why is it the left always needs to stand on a pile of dead bodies to make their point? Nothing ever changes except their lies.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Like the leftists spreading disinformation about the beer virus in a coordinated attempt to make President Trump look bad.

Why is it the left always needs to stand on a pile of dead bodies to make their point? Nothing ever changes except their lies.

Unlike those poor bastards American's are armed to the teeth! That won't work so well here!

1585619483676.png

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Trump registered as a Republican in Manhattan in 1987 and since that time has changed his party affiliation five times. In 1999, Trump changed his party affiliation to the Independence Party of New York. In August 2001, Trump changed his party affiliation to Democratic.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_positions_of_Donald_Trump#Self-described
A lot can happen in 19 years. In 2001, I was an avowed Repukelican who always toed (towed?) the party line. After 8 years and $10T of W's NWO lies, I began to see that what they tell us isn't what the reality is... maybe that awakening happened with Trump? Maybe he is just part of the NWO and not a part of the Q movement? Maybe Q is just a NWO disinformation campaign? Who knows...but we're all on this train together....steaming toward the bridge that just collapsed.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
For all you armchair Presidents... who know what's going on....

Is Trump Destroying The Fed ?, 3002
Maybe I am a simpleton, but that seems to be a simple solution? Print government bucks and buy back the Fed bucks...? Same funny money, no interest...?

Bigfoot

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

It's curious that you posted that photo because Trump's Administration's actions are rapidly pushing America into a situation like the one in the picture, where authority figures no longer follow the BIll of Rights, and abuse their powers. If history is any guide, they will execute innocent people.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
It's curious that you posted that photo because Trump's Administration's actions are rapidly pushing America into a situation like the one in the picture, where authority figures no longer follow the BIll of Rights, and abuse their powers. If history is any guide, they will execute innocent people.
Uh huh.

aroll.gif

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1585627006813.png

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
One camp says business as usual is rooting for America, the other camp has decoder rings on and says trump is going to arrest the bad guys and put us on a gold standard is rooting against it!

Which one is smoking the pixie dust are the Amercans?
FIFY