• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

'trump is swamp' claimants, explain the election

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
they are all the same, no?

then why all of the money, credibility loss, and personal risks of prosecution to steal it?

i like a good conspiracy theory as much as the next guy -- give us your best yarn -- they are all the same, and this is not real, it's.......?

your response should include the reasons for the three items i listed above PLUS the ensuing election reforms to clean up the fraud that will come from this whole episode (making future elections much HARDER to steal)

you trolls on the election thread - and those of like mind -- i'm calling you out - here's your chance to 'educate' us on the sameness and the purpose of this hoax

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Rep. Devin Nunes on the Election: ‘Biden Team Is Putting on a Facade That They've Won’

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
sure is quiet around here. hoaxers, give us some food for thought. AI running it all? what are the end goals - strife?

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Our resident provocateurs here shy away from facts, like most commie talking heads

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I think you meant the RINO's or many Republicans. Trump is an outsider.

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
I'll say this - Trump started the Great Reset by kicking off the Covid1984 hoax and collapsing the economy with the Emergency Declaration (for the most economically vulnerable - the rest of us come a little later). The military fake testing and then vaccinating the people with AIDS will be the kicker.

They may pass the baton to someone else, but the program will continue.

Last edited:

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
I'll say this - Trump started the Great Reset by kicking off the Covid1984 hoax and collapsing the economy with the Emergency Declaration (for the most economically vulnerable - the rest of us come a little later). The military fake testing and then vaccinating the people with AIDS will be the kicker.

They may pass the baton to someone else, but the program will continue.
so trump is faking resistance to the lockdown lunacy. that's his role?

it is strange that he and many people around him are alleged to have caught it.

too, nyc and dc are probably the most paranoid places in america. how do these 'elites' keep getting the gutter flu?

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Yep, morally debased social clones churned from the same 'program'.
then why the steal? which destroys their vote rigging apparatus? now have to build another one

perhaps the new one will be some really cool biometric ID?

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
so trump is faking resistance to the lockdown lunacy. that's his role?
How can you be the person that signed off on the lockdowns, but also be resistance to lockdowns?

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
How can you be the person that signed off on the lockdowns, but also be resistance to lockdowns?
if i take his side i'm going to say that it was a political decision. would have been more damage to his office with no initial lockdown

how explain destruction of the vote rigging system?

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
He never signed off on any lockdown. He let governors or mayors implement those. Our area has never been locked down.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
He never signed off on any lockdown. He let governors or mayors implement those. Our area has never been locked down.
i thought he supported them early in the game

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
The Federal Emergency Declaration required states to declare State Emergency's and follow FED guidelines in order to access the 100's of billion in the CARES Act funds. All 50 states declared emergency's.

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
if i take his side i'm going to say that it was a political decision. would have been more damage to his office with no initial lockdown

how explain destruction of the vote rigging system?
The Help America Vote Act in 2000? Totally rigged since.

Trump shutting down the country was to initiate economic collapse - once you cut the legs out from under the mainstreet economy, sit back and watch the whole edifice crumble. Trump did his part, he probably doesn't want to be point man any longer (he hasn't been President since March 13, 2020, Homeland and FEMA took over), and will be happy to see Biden/Harris taking the heat for the next phases.

Last edited:

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
The Help America Vote Act in 2000? Totally rigged since.
let me rephrase - why did they sacrifice their 'totally rigged' system in order to unseat orange man? everybody knows about it now. it's dead

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
let me rephrase - why did they sacrifice their 'totally rigged' system in order to unseat orange man? everybody knows about it now. it's dead
Nobody but the fringe thinks it's rigged, the cheating will go on. Communist always rig elections and they don't care what the peons think.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
The Federal Emergency Declaration required states to declare State Emergency's and follow FED guidelines in order to access the 100's of billion in the CARES Act funds. All 50 states declared emergency's.
I recall DJT boasting about all 57 states declaring SoE's.

It is better that he left it to the states to deal on their own.

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
I recall DJT boasting about all 57 states declaring SoE's.

It is better that he left it to the states to deal on their own.
The states were not left to deal with anything on their own, they were told what to do and they did it. The issue of states power was decided long ago by force - merciless force, the only thing left after the lesson were chimneys.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
The states were not left to deal with anything on their own, they were told what to do and they did it. The issue of states power was decided long ago by force - merciless force, the only thing left after the lesson were chimneys.
Sounds like the bathroom bill.