• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Trump Officials: Obama Will Face Sweeping Investigations If He Continues Scorched Earth Policy

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Throw down the gauntlet!

Trump Officials: Obama Will Face Sweeping Investigations If He Continues Scorched Earth Policy On Way Out Door
Posted on December 30, 2016 by admin

Facebook Tweet Pinterest Email Print

Donald Trump just drew a line in the proverbial sand. And President Barack Obama better simmer down very quickly, or face brutal consequences.

Trump officials made it clear late Thursday that if Obama continues to scorch America’s already-fragile foreign policy on his way out of the White House door, he will face sweeping federal probes when Trump assumes the presidency and control of the nation’s law enforcement apparatus.

True Pundit spoke with well-placed sources who have accepted new positions with the Trump administration. They agreed Trump and key members of his transition team are increasingly frustrated by the recent actions of Obama who just this week picked unwarranted international fights with Israel and Russia.

“At this rate the feeling is Obama will have to face consequences for what he is doing right now,” the Trump insider said. “We can take a very close look at him, (Valerie) Jarrett, (John) Kerry and his inner circle to see what they have really been doing, especially in the Middle East. And where the billions (of U.S. dollars) went.”

One source, a highly decorated intelligence official, said he has recommended investigating the details of Obama and Kerry’s nuclear agreement with Iran, including the millions in cash of ransom paid to release American hostages as well as untold billions paid to the Iranians “for no sound policy reasons.”

The Trump insider said such probes would include examining the personal finances of all U.S. officials involved in crafting the Iran deal, including searching for offshore bank accounts where illicit funds might be parked.

Trump believes perhaps U.S. officials personally benefited from the Iran deal, the insider said. He described Trump as perplexed why the deal was struck in the first place, and that the president elect thinks that illicit side deals were the motivation of Obama administration insiders to enter into such a lopsided and disastrous agreement with an unstable country.

Perhaps another good angle would be unsealing all of Obama’s personal records and see how his well-crafted narrative as the next John F. Kennedy quickly unravels.

http://truepundit.com/trump-officia...tinues-scorched-earth-policy-on-way-out-door/

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Oversight of the executive is CONgress' job, yet the silence is deafening from that quarter.

The incoming exec should have more than enough on his plate rapidly filling cabinet positions and getting up to speed on where the bodies are buried. DeeCee needs to be burned to the ground.

the_shootist

Don't hate me because I'm right!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I hope he investigates them anyway, I suspect there's a lot to expose

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Is he going to do this before or after he investigates Hillary like he promised multiple times on national TV?

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
killary & the golfer have already been judged total faliures by America. Neither will quit pushing on a string making them more irrelevant by crisis after crisis after fake news.

Look at me screamed the dust speck.

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
That's a bit strong, even for the Trumper. You always want to leave your enemies a back door of retreat where they can save face or you are dealing with a cornered rat who would start a war just to stay in office.

That said, after that Army/Navy game Obama has no support from the Armed Forces and only snowflakes backing him in a last minute power grab.

21 one more days? He definately is not getting his security deposit back, as he trashes the place on his way out.

What an embarresment to civilization. The crazy fuggin uncle that won't leave.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Oversight of the executive is CONgress' job, yet the silence is deafening from that quarter.

The incoming exec should have more than enough on his plate rapidly filling cabinet positions and getting up to speed on where the bodies are buried. DeeCee needs to be burned to the ground.
Congress needs investigating too since you mention it.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Most of CONgress needs a fair trial followed by a first class hangin' imo. Bunch of garbage infesting the capitol building.

the_shootist

Don't hate me because I'm right!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Is he going to do this before or after he investigates Hillary like he promised multiple times on national TV?
It's probably more important to try and stop a war than it is to prosecute a criminal right now.

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
'tis ok,

I can accomplish all trials in a days time. Any lawyer who so much as utters a peep with his here tos and what fors will be immediately hanged, and move on to the next 'innocent until proven guilty' client.

They can have their trial, as in that way we can also clear the field of a bunch of dry wood waiting for a match.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Obama reminds me of the Iraqi army fleeing Kuwait and setting all of their wells on fire when we whooped them the first time.