• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Trump orders regulations drawn up to ban bump stocks

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
If there was a law against stupidity this idiot should be charged with that!
There’s little doubt this silly SOB is missing some serious gray matter.

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
According to the U.S. attorney's office for the Southern District of Texas, Ajay Dhingra of Houston initially came under U.S. Secret Service scrutiny when he sent the missive in August.

Dhingra had previously been committed to a psychiatric facility and was banned from owning firearms, and when federal agents showed up at his home, he told them he'd been diagnosed with schizophrenia, according to court documents.

While at the home, agents found a handgun and an AR-15 rifle outfitted with a bump stock — a device that allows semi-automatic firearms to be fired rapidly, machine-gun style. They also found four 100-round magazines.

The national bump stock ban became active in March under the same federal law that bans possession of machine guns. The devices came under scrutiny after they were used in a 2017 mass shooting that killed 58 people in Las Vegas.

The charges against Dhingra include possession of a machine gun, making false statements to acquire a firearm and unlawful possession of a firearm. He faces up to 10 years in prison if convicted.
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/201...ed-under-new-federal-law-banning-bump-stocks/

Wonder how this’ll will play out.

All the trump cheerleaders who said this wasn’t real have to eat their words.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I remain a Trump fan, and I am setting the table for a meal of grilled tongue with a tossed word-salad and a nice Chianti.

All the trump cheerleaders who said this wasn’t real have to eat their words.
I don't care about bump stocks because they are nothing more than accuracy impairing, ammo wasting novelties.

A miniscule sacrifice at best.

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I remain a Trump fan, and I am setting the table for a meal of grilled tongue with a tossed word-salad and a nice Chianti.

I don't care about bump stocks because they are nothing more than accuracy impairing, ammo wasting novelties.

A miniscule sacrifice at best.
Is that like being "a little bit pregnant"? Don't give up anything, you will never get it back.