• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Trump Rally Manchester, NH

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
When is it?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I probably should. I'll look into getting tickets. He came to my small (and I mean small) town hall in 2016 and rocked the house. He needs as much help as he can get. If not him, who?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
There should be a fair amount of parking on campus, unless they are just building in every available spot there.
It's Goggle censorship! Parking will be plentiful but there will be a large turnout so don't be late!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I probably should. I'll look into getting tickets. He came to my small (and I mean small) town hall in 2016 and rocked the house. He needs as much help as he can get. If not him, who?
You'd regret not going in the future. Nothing more patriotic and heartening than these recent rally's. Smart, good, hard working Americans cheering and uniting. Good soul food.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member

PhucilliJerry

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I googled parking for rally. Nothing good came up. Wonder why.
Ah, I see now, it is at the SNHU arena, not at the university, my mistake. Yeah, parking can be a shit show around there for big events, and the snow flake protests will only make it worse. There is a garage sort of diagonal across Elm Street from the arena down Granite Street. Don’t park at Market Basket, I’ve heard they do tow cars that are left there. Look for street parking maybe a block or two down towards the river from the garage if it is full, Commercial street has renovated mill buildings where you might be able to get away with parking as long as it isn’t signed. Stay out of the other tree streets behind the arena......

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
brings me back to hauling my wife/kids to the ron paul rallies. we hit a lot of them (he was my rep). now we have garden variety neocon in his seat

the local newspapers attacked him 24/7 - even when he was doing well in the prez races and debates. i canceled long-held subscriptions because of their disgusting treatment of our rep

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
In Kentucky we got two shots (so far) to see President Donald Trump. One - in Richmond, Ky, and the second was just over a week ago in Cincinnati, Ohio.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
So what the good word HH?

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Sorry to say no go, my good man. Although the misses scored the tix, she didn't realize the amount of time we would have to hang out. Of course I could have ditched her and gone with out her. Thought did cross my mind.
That's understandable.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
30 supporters? That's not even a box of .45 shells! Not even worth it at this point!

https://www.eagletribune.com/electi...cle_0db9dc34-9feb-50cc-8b66-8c717e76d87c.html

Biden campaign holds rally down the street from Trump

AP Photo/Meg KinnardDemocratic presidential candidate and former vice president Joe Biden speaks at a campaign event in South Carolina.
  • =2018565=

Joe Biden’s New Hampshire Organizing Director Peter Dougherty, 28, of Manchester spoke at the Biden rally at the Portland Pie Co., down the street from President Donald Trump’s rally at Southern New Hampshire University on Thursday. Rachel DeBerardinis/Staff photo

MANCHESTER, N.H. — While thousands packed the Southern New Hampshire University Arena to hear President Donald Trump speak, about 30 supporters of Joe Biden gathered at the Portland Pie Co. to talk about the former vice president’s campaign.
Stuffed in a small room with six tables, munching on several types of pizza, campaign members discussed Biden’s qualities with interested voters.
“We are here because we are standing up to hate just down the road,” announced Biden’s New Hampshire Organizing Director Peter Dougherty, 28, of Manchester. “This is our moment, our chance. We need to talk to people now about what (Joe Biden) can do.”

High energy and chants of “Go, Joe! Go, Joe!” could be heard throughout the restaurant from supporters and interested voters of all ages.
“He’s experienced, he knows the ropes, the rules in Washington, (and) he understands politics,” said 66-year-old Ann Aernecke of Derry, about the qualities she likes about Biden.
Her husband Bob, 65, called the push-back from Republicans who do not agree with Democratic Party ideals “terrible,” adding that the majority of the ideas presented by Democrats are “pro-humanity.”

Both said they hope Biden will be able to win the Granite State in the Democratic Party primary.
Manchester resident Rick Giberson, 67, said he is voting for Biden because he likes that Biden is “old-fashioned in a lot of ways, and that he seems to be an honest person.”
Giberson said he has followed Biden’s political career, and noted that he “always tries to be the best he can for us.”

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
“He’s experienced, he knows the ropes, the rules in Washington, (and) he understands politics,” said 66-year-old Ann Aernecke of Derry, about the qualities she likes about Biden.
Really?!
Any effective psychopath has those "qualities".

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Here's a link to the 1 hr 35 min video of NH rally:

If you click on the picture, the video will play in periscope but not smoothly for some reason. The viewer comments scrolling on the right side may be the reason for the not so smooth playback?

If you click the link (above the picture) instead of the picture, the video will play in Twitter more smoothly. You can make it full screen if you want and you won't see the scrolling comments that you see in periscope.

Last edited:

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
30 supporters? That's not even a box of .45 shells! Not even worth it at this point!

https://www.eagletribune.com/electi...cle_0db9dc34-9feb-50cc-8b66-8c717e76d87c.html

Biden campaign holds rally down the street from Trump

AP Photo/Meg KinnardDemocratic presidential candidate and former vice president Joe Biden speaks at a campaign event in South Carolina.
  • =2018565=

Joe Biden’s New Hampshire Organizing Director Peter Dougherty, 28, of Manchester spoke at the Biden rally at the Portland Pie Co., down the street from President Donald Trump’s rally at Southern New Hampshire University on Thursday. Rachel DeBerardinis/Staff photo

MANCHESTER, N.H. — While thousands packed the Southern New Hampshire University Arena to hear President Donald Trump speak, about 30 supporters of Joe Biden gathered at the Portland Pie Co. to talk about the former vice president’s campaign.
Stuffed in a small room with six tables, munching on several types of pizza, campaign members discussed Biden’s qualities with interested voters.
“We are here because we are standing up to hate just down the road,” announced Biden’s New Hampshire Organizing Director Peter Dougherty, 28, of Manchester. “This is our moment, our chance. We need to talk to people now about what (Joe Biden) can do.”

High energy and chants of “Go, Joe! Go, Joe!” could be heard throughout the restaurant from supporters and interested voters of all ages.
Her husband Bob, 65, called the push-back from Republicans who do not agree with Democratic Party ideals “terrible,” adding that the majority of the ideas presented by Democrats are “pro-humanity.”

Both said they hope Biden will be able to win the Granite State in the Democratic Party primary.
Manchester resident Rick Giberson, 67, said he is voting for Biden because he likes that Biden is “old-fashioned in a lot of ways, and that he seems to be an honest person.”
Giberson said he has followed Biden’s political career, and noted that he “always tries to be the best he can for us.”
30 to 10's of thousands. Yeah, they've got it going on.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter