• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Trump responds to Putin’s warning that nuclear threat ‘not a bluff’

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
1663817515134.png

Former President Trump responded Wednesday to Russian President Vladimir Putin’s hinting at being willing to use nuclear weapons in Ukraine, saying that the conflict should never have happened and that it could lead to a world war.

Trump said on his social media platform Truth Social that the conflict would not have come to pass if he were still in the Oval Office.

LINK

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
So let me get this straight...

The US has been implying Putin will use nuclear and/or chemical weapons for several weeks and now that Putin comes out and says the winds of war can change.

The headlies now are that Putin is saying/hinting he will use nuclear if the US does.

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Russia has said they will release prisoners if they agree to fight for six months because of recent losses in Ukraine.

Donald Trump has said in a Joint Chiefs of Staff meeting when asked how to deal with Russia, "We have no bargaining chips." He knows the Russians have a vastly superior hypersonic tactical nuclear arsenal (20,000) that the US and Nato cannot match. Our old Minuteman missiles are outdated and not scheduled for replacement until 2026. (sources: Steven Ben Nun and Jeff Nyquist)

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Russia has said they will release prisoners if they agree to fight for six months.

Donald Trump has said in a Joint Chiefs of Staff meeting when asked how to deal with Russia, "We have no bargaining chips." He knows the Russians have a vastly superior hypersonic tactical nuclear arsenal (20,000) that the US and Nato cannot match. Our old Minuteman missiles are outdated and not scheduled for replacement until 2026. (sources: Steven Ben Nun and Jeff Nyquist)
HEY, waddya mean "outdated"????
I worked on the design of the 3rd stage nozzle control unit of the Minuteman !! in 1962 !!!! That's ONLY 60 years ago ! :2 thumbs up::laughing:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I worked on the design of the 3rd stage nozzle control unit of the Minuteman !! in 1962 !!!! That's ONLY 60 years ago ! :2 thumbs up:
That's like the Model-T era...

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
didn’t Putin say he would use nukes or any other means necessary to defend Russia?

or , did Putin come right out and say Russia would use nukes in Ukraine as an offensive tactic?

what was the context of Putin speech?

all the reporting I see looks and appears like Putin is the crazy aggressor who has an itchy finger on nukes……

Putin is being set up like a bowling pin for anyone to come into Ukraine and set off a nuke and blame Russia..

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Russia has said they will release prisoners if they agree to fight for six months because of recent losses in Ukraine.

Unless Russia has the technology to intercept ICBMs, why do people think “hypersonic” missiles are a game changer?

gnome

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
didn’t Putin say he would use nukes or any other means necessary to defend Russia?

or , did Putin come right out and say Russia would use nukes in Ukraine as an offensive tactic?

all the reporting I see looks and appears like Putin is the crazy aggressor who has an itchy finger on nukes……

Putin is being set up like a bowling pin for anyone to come into Ukraine and set off a nuke and blame Russia..
I understand it to be if the US/Europe were to give Ukraine long-range missiles that could hit targets inside Russia he'll be forced to escalate, perhaps with nuclear weapons. Similar in ways to the cuban missile crisis, but also different.

The whole reason Ukraine doesn't have long range nukes is because Russia, US, UK signed a treaty in the mid-1990's to guarantee territorial sovereignty of Ukraine if they gave away their nuke arsenal. At the time, Ukraine had more nukes than anyone except Russia and US.

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
If Russia nuked DC the US would be in mourning....for about 5 minutes. It would be like freeing the slaves.
...would undoubtedly be the biggest party in recorded history.

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1663865427379.png

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Unless Russia has the technology to intercept ICBMs, why do people think “hypersonic” missiles are a game changer?
There is no reaction time. There are only a few minutes from launch to defense or impact, if they can be defended. Biden would be too confused to react or stuck on the toilet to press the button.

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
There is no reaction time. There are only a few minutes from launch to defense or impact, if they can be defended. Biden would be too confused to react or stuck on the toilet to press the button.
What?

Ever heard of ballistic missile submarines? Ours can carry up to 160 nuclear warheads each and we have 14 of them.

Nukes will be on bombers with cruse missiles if tensions are high enough.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Nukes are the threat. :blew up::blew up::blew up:
The reality is, the elites do not want to die & once the nuking starts, it's a damned good chance we all perish.

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Let me introduce you to “Selective Release”

I was involved with that training. I’d imagine the Russians have a similar counterplan.

You launch aircraft with nukes for military targets. May be just one, or a few.

The enemy sees you coming and emergency contacts with opposing leadership begins. The aircraft can be recalled.

It shows resolve and if one or two targets do get hit, your willingness to escalate it further.

Last edited:

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Putin said "if the territorial integrity of Russia is threatened", he "will use whatever means necessary" to defend it.

Rightfully so. Putin is a great leader and I have no problem with what he said.

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Why do you think he wears a diaper?

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
1st targets would be DC, NY, Virgina, Ct. On the west coast, San Diego, LA, SF, Seattle.
More than likely both of us have subs sitting right off each others coasts. Can Russias hypersonic be launched from subs? If so they could probably take out DC before DC even saw it coming.

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Know what? No one is going to use nukes and if it happens WTF am I gonna do about it anyway?

gnome

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Know what? No one is going to use nukes and if it happens WTF am I gonna do about it anyway?
So you're saying those years of duck and cover practice were all for naught? Damn...

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I try to listen to Putin's speeches

give first part a listen

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
So you're saying those years of duck and cover practice were all for naught? Damn...
Grab the closest person and start frantically banging it. If the nukes don't go off, just apologize.

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It's a timed response issue. There is the potential to talk our way out of things if all things are equal. Hypersonic changes the equation, and yes we can expect that Russia can intercept a certain percentage of our standard nukes.

engineear

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1st targets would be DC, NY, Virgina, Ct. On the west coast, San Diego, LA, SF, Seattle.
More than likely both of us have subs sitting right off each others coasts. Can Russias hypersonic be launched from subs? If so they could probably take out DC before DC even saw it coming.
Right down the street is where Apaches are built. Intel has huge factories in the area..Phx could be a level 1 target.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Heck, I live where 5 military bases are located. Cheyenne Mountain is on springs.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Right down the street is where Apaches are built. Intel has huge factories in the area..Phx could be a level 1 target.
I picked the east coast 1st because of it's location and high priority targets. Va has the boat builders. Ct has Sikorsky, Electric Boat and Pratt and Whitney.

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
It's a timed response issue. There is the potential to talk our way out of things if all things are equal. Hypersonic changes the equation, and yes we can expect that Russia can intercept a certain percentage of our standard nukes.

ICBM are hypersonic. Only for a short period in the initial boast phase are they not “hypersonic.”

Hypersonic missile that the Russians are boasting about are relatively short range.

Sure, a bigger threat to Europe and perhaps our coasts from submarines.

MAD still exist. Our ICBMs with their multiple warheads are not gonna be stopped.

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Russians have a base in Venezuela armed with hypersonic missiles that are well within the range of the Eastern United States. Do a little more research before posting please.

Minuteman missiles are obsolete. Don't kid yourself thinking they are effective. Fissionable nuclear materials in warheads have a very limited shelf life and must used or replaced. A friend worked at Sandia Labs in Albuquerque for the DOD and his specialty was nuclear bomb triggers. He would absolutely agree. He also said the DOD's biggest fear is nuclear generated EMPs which would neutralize any attempt at launching missiles in the first place.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
After a short comment Tremregi has Putin's whole speech here:
1.5X

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Here's a tool that allows you to light one off anywhere to model what happens. As you can see, the yield and wind direction
make a huge difference.

https://nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

I'm guessing the primary targets would be nuclear launch sites, bases that house nuclear bombs, carrier and submarine bases, etc.

engineear

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Start tossing nukes around and everyone will want to get involved. Suitcase nukes or shipping container nukes would suffice...You get a nuke...YOU get a nuke...EVERYONE GETS A NUKE...children, get under your wooden desks for protection....

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Here's a tool that allows you to light one off anywhere to model what happens. As you can see, the yield and wind direction
make a huge difference.

I'm guessing the primary targets would be nuclear launch sites, bases that house nuclear bombs, carrier and submarine bases, etc.
And I'm guessing that would be the end of human civilization.

Anybody still have enough hubris to claim we are made in God's image? What kinda fargin sacrilegious talk is that?!

Mujahid

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
make a huge difference.

The entire continental USA would be nuked several times over IMO, immediately.

There is no point in Russia doing some sort of dance with us.

They know if they lob a nuke at us our response will be much stronger, and then they would launch a bunch of nukes in response. What is even the point of that?

And if they nuked us first like that rather swiftly they might eliminate our ability to retaliate minus some subs we have out there.

If you shoot someone, you shoot to kill. This will be done without mercy if it ever happens.

Last edited:

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
There are no winners in a nuclear war

1663939671734.png