• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Trump says Fed 'boneheads' should cut interest rates to zero 'or less,' US should refinance debt

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
President Donald Trump on Wednesday continued his verbal assault on the Federal Reserve, which he blames for slowing the economy, tweeting that the central bank should cut interest rates to zero or even set negative interest rates. The president also called Fed officials "boneheads" in the tweet.
"The Federal Reserve should get our interest rates down to ZERO, or less, and we should then start to refinance our debt. INTEREST COST COULD BE BROUGHT WAY DOWN, while at the same time substantially lengthening the term," he said.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/11/tru...to-zero-or-less-us-should-refinance-debt.html

7ABEEE17-5A68-403D-85B5-AC41EA07E197.jpeg

Me: How about we significantly cut spending?

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
The cold hard sad truth is that there is no fixing this thing. The debt markets are becoming a joke. Its sheer lunacy. Pensions are gonna burst.

Sure - you can quarantine the existing debt by having the FedRes (in collusion with other CBs) refinance into 50 or 100 year bonds which they would then buy and create a market for - selling to each other...that would clean the slate of the debt issue...but that says nothing about the unfunded liabilities that are really tough to even project what their full price will ultimately be. Lets just say it too big to pay...by orders of magnitude...

Kicking the can...extending and pretending...those are the only 2 options...

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Given the fact these "interest payments" are inserted on top of money created out of thin air and essentially just another form of tribute to those without names - of course it could be set to zero.

Not even the unnamed beneficiaries are concerned at this point, as all the other theft mechanisms in place are now even more powerful than this one.

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
How about we have US military go out of their way to spend your tax dollars at Trump hotels?

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
car salesman wants to finance his tax cuts that couldn't be paid for with an ultra-low interest rate loan

Last edited:

hoarder

Dis Member
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
President Donald Trump on Wednesday continued his verbal assault on the Federal Reserve, which he blames for slowing the economy,............
If Trump really wanted to assault the Federal Reserve, all he would have to do is explain to the public how it operates. In fact he could put a link to such information on his own website and it would crumble in a few weeks. Trump is a fake.
It's not spending we need to cut, it's the banksters themselves.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
If Trump really wanted to assault the Federal Reserve, all he would have to do is explain to the public how it operates. In fact he could put a link to such information on his own website and it would crumble in a few weeks. Trump is a fake.
If Trump did that the entire world's economy would collapse in a day.

hoarder

Dis Member
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
If Trump did that the entire world's economy would collapse in a day.
The entire world economy would be reborn in a day. From then on, the banksters would no longer be sucking out 1/3 the worlds wealth.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
The entire world economy would be reborn in a day. From then on, the banksters would no longer be sucking out 1/3 the worlds wealth.
Correct, except that it is closer to 2/3.

Members who have 34,000 posts, parrot the MSM lies and claim they don't have enough time to listen to a 2 hour interview are suspect. An explanation is required there or they go onto my CO list. Haha, not that it matters. Republicans and democrats parrot MSM lies - patriots don't do that.

Pyramid

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Didn't Trump appoint a couple of these "boneheads," including Powell who he's railing on to replace Yellin as chair? Pot meet kettle. Appoint people who will do the proper job at hand as you envision. When they don't under pressure of the bankster cabal, don't act surprised and trash them.

End the Fed and most associated problems will disappear.

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Until the spending is addressed they will be right back where the kenyan drove the truck in short order.

Even think there is really no debt? After all there is no real money. Debt is just used to control the working class..........

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Until the spending is addressed they will be right back where the kenyan drove the truck in short order.

Even think there is really no debt? After all there is no real money. Debt is just used to control the working class..........
If Trump is indeed working for the people, he'll drive the Fed train right over a cliff in the end. The theory is he's doing all he can to cushion the blow before the inevitable happens and the Fed falls. Think of what it means to the global financial base to have the US dollar go kaput, even for a while, during a transition period to a new base (gold/silver?)!

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
1568248191901.png
This is Dealey Plaza, this last guy who messed with the Fed...I wonder who wins this battle.

Strawboss

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Correct, except that it is closer to 2/3.

Members who have 34,000 posts, parrot the MSM lies and claim they don't have enough time to listen to a 2 hour interview are suspect. An explanation is required there or they go onto my CO list. Haha, not that it matters. Republicans and democrats parrot MSM lies - patriots don't do that.
I happen to think that Shootist is a pretty good dude. I dont care for his racism...and have mentioned such on numerous occasions...

But I dont think that he deserves the comment you are putting on him...

Personally - I think he is 10x the person you are...

And his contributions dwarf yours...

Just sayin'

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
Pyramid, I hit a like on your post for the first part,

the part I qualify is this fascination with 'end the fed'

first of all, the fed no longer exists as originally set up. That changed in the 30's and we have discussed it a few times.

secondly, people fail to understand that what replaces the fed? This is actually quite good because it goes to the US Treasury, and then the politicians are fully in control of monetary policy and supply.

think about that for a moment

lastly, of course many regurgitate 'go on a gold standard', 'make gold money again', and so on. History has shown repeatedly that a economy with a gold standard still is debased, and inflated away. What is also true, and little spoken of, is that under a gold standard, recessions, collapses and all around misery is frequent enough to make it a thing.

A gold standard does not fix a political system. A gold standard does not change the nature of 2 leggahs.

Etc.

JMO of course

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I thought the economy was doing great all this time since trump was elected. If you cant raise rates when the economy is great when can you raise them or normalize them?
Even if the fed cut rates to as low as Trump wants them, then what? Refi the national debt? Ok then what? Oh spend more and more and more. The real boneheads are in congress and they couldn't balance a checkbook if it had 30 cents in it. Then we have a President who not only cant seem to veto a spending bill he gives the ok to an unlimited debt expansion for the next 2 years.
But sure blame it on the fed.

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
ohh, and fwiw,

tramp is being a dumbass for calling for flat to negative interest rates,

quite the opposite should be happening in this smoke and mirrors economy of such grandiose proclamations he claims

the fed head is doing the right thing, by trying to hold back the flood of confused naysayers

Strawboss

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

first of all, the fed no longer exists as originally set up. That changed in the 30's and we have discussed it a few times.

secondly, people fail to understand that what replaces the fed? This is actually quite good because it goes to the US Treasury, and then the politicians are fully in control of monetary policy and supply.

lastly, of course many regurgitate 'go on a gold standard', 'make gold money again', and so on. History has shown repeatedly that a economy with a gold standard still is debased, and inflated away. What is also true, and little spoken of, is that under a gold standard, recessions, collapses and all around misery is frequent enough to make it a thing.

A gold standard does not fix a political system. A gold standard does not change the nature of 2 leggahs.

Etc.

JMO of course
If only people could understand the points you are making...

One correction - the Fed was initially designed to buy corporate paper - not Federal debt. Also - each Fed branch was able to set local interest rates depending on local conditions. That all changed with WWI - and the government needed to borrow money and needed a buyer...so they changed the mandate from the Fed buying corporate debt to the Fed financing government deficits...

And voila...here we are...

We have built a global economy that is entirely dependent upon central bank created debt. The entire planet is totally dependent upon this CB system of debt. And that "system" has a fatal flaw...i.e. eventually you reach peak saturation of debt...i.e.2 - you run out of 4 leggers to stuff debt into...

And so - the financial system will collapse under its own weight...and civilization as we know it will quickly grind to a halt. And by quickly - I am referring to days - not weeks or months...think supply chains and distribution networks...all dependent upon debt to operate the day to day...

When this sucker blows...

Lets just say that things will get fugly...

Medieval fugly...

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I happen to think that Shootist is a pretty good dude. I dont care for his racism...and have mentioned such on numerous occasions...

But I dont think that he deserves the comment you are putting on him...

Personally - I think he is 10x the person you are...

And his contributions dwarf yours...

Just sayin'

The Shootist is not racist and is one of the best contributors here. He is the one who always brings the rope!

Strawboss

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
The Shootist is not racist and is one of the best contributors here. He is the one who always brings the rope!
All rope...no necks...(a reference to the saying "all hat and no cattle" for the senility stricken amongst us)...

:dduck::dduck::dduck:

Strawboss

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Straw,

I think the boogey men people continue to look for in the Fed have moved on,
wherein they moved into the ESF, and then into the IMF, and World Bank orgs.
Still existing in those 3 today.
To me, that is where you find the smoking gun.
These snakes/shapeshifters are hard to catch...slippery. Like a snake...

I think we all know this isnt gonna end well. The ending may vary slightly from our individual prognostications...but I think we all pretty much know how this is gonna play out...

Firstly - we (collectively the planet) are gonna extend and pretend as long as we possibly can. The official rationale for individual decisions will become more ridiculous and blatantly BS the further into the extention we travel.

Secondly - the "extension" has an expiration date. And we will go full bore into that expiration date at breakneck speed...

Thirdly - the resulting implosion will be sudden, overwhelming, and merciless.

Fourthly - the veneer of civilization will peel off in a matter of days...

Fifthly - One that veneer is peeled off...we will all get a real good look at the depths of depravity the human species is capable of...

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
If ya listen to Tramp to long, you'll be looking for Excedrin.

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
They are buried deep for sure,

from my point of view, they are in fact luciferian,

and I consider the dem party riddled with their underlings, and even some in the rep party

those that aren't part of the cadre, are completely marginalized by questionable tactics shall we say

Pyramid

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Gold standard ended in 1933 by FDR.
Bretton Woods in 1944.
Link between gold and $ ended in 1971 by Nixon.
Link between silbur and $ ended late 1960's.

It is good that the UST and politicians control the money supply? I disagree; politicians are bought and paid for shills on both sides of the isle.

I have no illusions of the gold standard being reinstated. I will stand by the "End the Fed" comment. The Fed has no practical purpose other than manipulating interest rates to support the bankster cabal.

Agree to disagree Scorp?.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
And he'd get a slug to the head a few days later too.

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
I have no illusions of the gold standard being reinstated. I will stand by the "End the Fed" comment. The Fed has no practical purpose other than manipulating interest rates to support the bankster cabal.

Agree to disagree Scorp?.
no problem with that,
just asking that people review that which they wish for,

giving poli's direct control of the dough is lunacy,
choose your poison, poli's or bankers, neither is going to be in your favor

as for the gold standard, what we were on was a whored version anyway, in that as is typical, .gov was over spending just as they are now. They repeatedly did this and we ended up with a fed, and eventually a fully fiat currency.

if we would actually quit warring around, revolution, 1812, civil, w1, w2, kor, viet, iraq, iraq, afgan, and throw in some minor skirmishes, then maybe we could try this 'stable monetary regime' thingy.

Until then, we are left to cooking the books and figuring out better ways of killin'

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Considering Trump likely owes a billion or two in loans personally, of course he's for lower rates.
Maybe he's looking to refinance his own loans.

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Retarded levels of debt started back up during the civil war. That was the point where the pols gave up and started slinging debt again because they knew it would never be paid back. The Fed is just a symptom of that illness

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
We never were truly on a gold standard. There was always more paper issued than physical bullion was held; we can’t return to something that we weren’t even on in the first place.

I do believe the best option is a fiat system with strict limits on the amount that can be issued. Thinking that the government will simply go along with that is a pipe dream... there is no “government” only corporations, banks and their cronies.

hoarder

Dis Member
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
And he'd get a slug to the head a few days later too.
No danger of that because he is one of "them" pretending to be one of us.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
No danger of that because he is one of "them" pretending to be one of us.
I knew he was a liar and one of them before he even ran for the position. I posted about his criminal past and devil worshiping actions non-stop on these boards in 2016 (most of those posts have been deleted, so members will need to jog their memory as no proof will be provided)

You would think after 3 years of the continued BS, others would recognize this truth. But I guess once an always trapster, always an always trapster.

We've gone from hope and change to MAGA.... "some hope for a little change in our pockets" to "trapped by the delusion of greatness."

And NO - the world doesn't end just because the biggest criminals on the planet are thrown in jail and their system's of thievery dismantled.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I knew he was a liar and one of them before he even ran for the position. I posted about his criminal past and devil worshiping actions non-stop on these boards in 2016
In 2016?? Was that before or after you voted for him?

most of those posts have been deleted, so members will need to jog their memory as no proof will be provided)
yep, youre the authority on it all, but have no proof to back any of it up.
Now hurry and go delete your post(s) where you said you voted for a devil worshipper before anyone else sees them. Lol

Oops, too late.
Last time I held my nose and voted for Mr Don
How could someone with such high standards and onne of the few knowers of real truth, violate their principles to such a degree as to vote for someone that they knew at the time was a (in your words) a devil worshipper?

Last edited:

#48Fan

Silver Member
Silver Miner

Etc.

JMO of course
We already have a solution. It's called a decentralized blockchain.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
We already have a solution. It's called a decentralized blockchain.
But that won't allow for cheating, so how could it ever work?