• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Trump says US has reached deal with Mexico on immigration

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Mexico blinked....

Trump says US has reached deal with Mexico on immigration
by Caitlin Yilek
| June 07, 2019

President Trump said Friday evening the U.S. had reached a deal with Mexico and he “indefinitely suspended” impending tariffs on imports.

Trump said Mexico agreed to implement “strong measures” to decrease migration through Mexico to the United States’ southern border.

“This is being done to greatly reduce, or eliminate, Illegal Immigration coming from Mexico and into the United States,” he said in a tweet.

Those measures included Mexico deploying its national guard to its southern border, according to a joint declaration released by the State Department. The agreement allows the U.S. to “rapidly” return asylum seekers to Mexico, where they will be offered jobs, healthcare, and education while their asylum claims are being processed. The U.S. said it would work to accelerate the processing of asylum claims.

“We would like to thank Mexican Foreign Minister Marcelo Ebrard for his hard work to negotiate a set of joint obligations that benefit both the United States and Mexico. The United States looks forward to working alongside Mexico to fulfill these commitments so that we can stem the tide of illegal migration across our southern border and to make our border strong and secure,” said Secretary of State Mike Pompeo in a statement.

The Trump administration was set to impose a 5% added tax on all Mexican imports beginning Monday if a deal was not reached to stem the flow of Central American migrants crossing into the U.S.

Congress had warned that the tariffs could harm the U.S. economy.

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Big surprise, not.

phoneman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
This is why my wife and I are ALWAYS TRUMPERS. He has experience beyond soo many politicians. God has blessed us with a great leader who gets little or no help. If given 4 more years and the Republicans win congress back plus another judge or so. Look out.

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Fixed it for ya

This is why my wife and I are ALWAYS TRUMPERS. He has experience beyond soo many politicians. God has blessed us with a great leader who gets little or no help. If given 4 more years and the Republicans CONSERVATIVES win congress back plus another judge or so. Look out.

Libertaurum

Freedom First
Platinum Bling
... He has experience beyond soo many politicians. God has blessed us with a great leader who gets little or no help. ...
You mean Kim Jong-un, right? Or Putin, or Xi, right? Are you talking about Chavez, or Castro? Perhaps Stalin or Hitler?

Whod've thunk such a large percentage of the US populace could be so easily brainwashed by a vulgar demagogue.

For the first time ever in the US, the kind of cult of personality and sychophantic adoration of rulers that had previously existed only in dictatorships and banana republics has become commonplace.

So much for "American" (US) exceptionalism.

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
You mean Kim Jong-un, right? Or Putin, or Xi, right? Are you talking about Chavez, or Castro? Perhaps Stalin or Hitler?

Whod've thunk such a large percentage of the US populace could be so easily brainwashed by a vulgar demagogue.

For the first time ever in the US, the kind of cult of personality and sychophantic adoration of rulers that had previously existed only in dictatorships and banana republics has become commonplace.

Why do you support Hillary?

/sarc

Libertaurum

Freedom First
Platinum Bling
Why do you support Hillary?

/sarc
Riiight. The "lesser evil" theory. Such a cop out. Just like "the end justifies the means". Both morally bankrupt.

You're free to support Don the Con if you like. All the way to the throne.

Edit to add: (I realize you were being sarcastic and pointing out how fallacious, though popular, that counter-argument is.)

Last edited:

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode

You just described the 8 years of hussein., to a T.

Bigfoot

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
You just described the 8 years of hussein., to a T.
True. Trump works for the same puppet masters that Obama did. The Left versus Right divide and conquer strategy they play against the people is still working brilliantly.

Bigfoot

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Oh man now I be being tag teamed by open border loons!
Regardless of what we believe is a reasonable immigration policy, Trump has done things which prove he isn't running the show, at least not entirely. The missile attack the US made on Syria is a perfect example. That was something Obama was going to do, and then Trump followed that same plan. Look at the people Trump has nominated and picked to top levels of his administration, they are confirmed agents.

Libertaurum

Freedom First
Platinum Bling
Oh man now I be being tag teamed by open border loons!

"Tag teamed"? Don't flatter yourself. Before this one, none of my posts in this thread had been directed at you.

No wonder you like Turmp so much. You both think everything is about you.

Bigfoot

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
To me, open borders only make sense in a world of uniform law and governance.
In the US, each state has different laws, sometimes significantly different, but people can freely move from one state to another.

Zed

Intergalactic Smart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
In the US, each state has different laws, sometimes significantly different, but people can freely move from one state to another.
True but not to the degree you have differences with Mexico...

Libertaurum

Freedom First
Platinum Bling
I'm sure Don supporters would rather have us discuss "open borders". My point, admittedly a bit off-topic, was about how no matter what he does, his core supporters will find a way to rationalize how it just proves how brilliant he is, yet again. How he's playing 5-D chess and stuff. All way beyond our humble ability to comprehend.

That kind of cultish worship is unprecedented, even accounting for the admittedly cultish way many Obama supporters behaved. Trouble is, just like "W" wasn't, Obama was not the dictator type, either. Don the Con clearly and ostentatiously, is. Anyway, over and out for now.

Zed

Intergalactic Smart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
That kind of cultish worship is unprecedented, even accounting for the admittedly cultish way many Obama supporters behaved.
Oh you guys just keep outdoing yourselves on that front! We have such boring politicians by comparison!

Bigfoot

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Trouble is, just like "W" wasn't, Obama was not the dictator type, either. Don the Con clearly and ostentatiously, is. Anyway, over and out for now.
I think W and Bama both did much to bring us closer to dictatorship. All three of these presidents are controlled by the same special interests.

I'm sure Don supporters would rather have us discuss "open borders". My point, admittedly a bit off-topic, was about how no matter what he does, his core supporters will find a way to rationalize how it just proves how brilliant he is, yet again. How he's playing 5-D chess and stuff. All way beyond our humble ability to comprehend.
I agree with you 100% on this part.

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Regardless of what we believe is a reasonable immigration policy, Trump has done things which prove he isn't running the show, at least not entirely. The missile attack the US made on Syria is a perfect example. That was something Obama was going to do, and then Trump followed that same plan. Look at the people Trump has nominated and picked to top levels of his administration, they are confirmed agents.
Goldman Sachs, budget deficits and huge MIC spending, someone who said the patriot act was legal is now on the Supreme Court... I could go on and for a while actually.

But we have already went over this before many times. The cheerleaders want something to cheer about; don’t poop their party.

Zed

Intergalactic Smart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I think W and Bama both did much to bring us closer to dictatorship. All three of these presidents are controlled by the same special interests.
Surely it is the lack of sensible bipartisan support were needed these days that forces that kind of approach?

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
The missile attack the US made on Syria is a perfect example. That was something Obama was going to do, and then Trump followed that same plan. Look at the people Trump has nominated and picked to top levels of his administration, they are confirmed agents
yes, there are in fact things he has done wrong. No one does everything right all the time.

the dif is that we all have the Constitution in common. We do not have that in common with people of other nations.

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
dear god, some folks sure got up and put their underwear on the wrong way...

Me?

I'm just grateful as hell, this didn't escalate, Grateful!
And Trump was at the helm, some of ya all gotta quit pissing yourself, Trump is way better than you will ever admit

admit that and life is cool with me, otherwise STFU, I'm enjoying the peace and solitude of not having to pay anymore taxes because of duty fees and the Mexicans have stepped up and began to re-inforce their own law we all grew up and told stories about how disciplined their southern border is...only to find the pussies done and opened it up because they accepted George Soro's bribe money

or has that aspect been forgotten

idk

don't care, stfu, it's peaceful!

:dog:

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Winning!

now for the arrests...but
Winning!!!
:2 thumbs up:

you bet!

Bigfoot

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Goldman Sachs, budget deficits and huge MIC spending, someone who said the patriot act was legal is now on the Supreme Court...
Thank you for reminding us of that!

Surely it is the lack of sensible bipartisan support were needed these days that forces that kind of approach?
It seems hard to get people to stop and take the time to analyze information. I certainly do wish people would look at political issues on a case by case basis instead of as a package deal.

Last edited:

Zed

Intergalactic Smart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
It seems hard to get people to stop and take the time to analyze information. I certainly do wish people would look at pollical issues on a case by case basis instead of as a package deal.
Red hate blue, blue hate red, end of story!

The world is in a dumb down and sad state.

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
To the people claiming Trump is "doing nothing" with the border
Trump has done everything a President possibly can with the border. The problem is not Trump, the problem is leftists who have subverted the government and are treasonously stripping the president of power via corrupted judges and simply not following orders. EXAMPLE: Trump revoked Brennan's security clearance almost a year ago, and Brennan still has it. That security clearance should have been revoked SAME DAY.

Trump is not the problem. When a government gets this far gone, where rule of law is not followed AT ALL, you can't fix it without bloodshed. Hate to say it, but that's the truth. We cannot vote our way out of this.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
To the people claiming Trump is "doing nothing" with the border
Trump has done everything a President possibly can with the border. The problem is not Trump, the problem is leftists who have subverted the government and are treasonously stripping the president of power via corrupted judges and simply not following orders. EXAMPLE: Trump revoked Brennan's security clearance almost a year ago, and Brennan still has it. That security clearance should have been revoked SAME DAY.

Trump is not the problem. When a government gets this far gone, where rule of law is not followed AT ALL, you can't fix it without bloodshed. Hate to say it, but that's the truth. We cannot vote our way out of this.
I've been saying this for a very long time. More and more people are realizing it every day!

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Who renegs first? and does this mean Mexico can keep shipping drugs to the USA?

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
You have to give Trump credit when credit is due. Congress refuses to address the invasion on our southern border (over 1 million illegals so far this year), forcing Mexico to address it by economic means (tariffs) is a smart move. Very UN-politician.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Trump is attempting to 'do' by the letter of the law.

Unlike the opposition who would shoot you in the back and claim you started it.

Or they'd hire MS13 to 'take out the trash'...

I think folks are starting to 'see' where the constipation is coming from.

Except for the brainwashed masses where TDS is alive and well...

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
The 7 day trade war lol

-manufacture fake news crisis/issue the base cares about
-leave success undefined
-solve fake crisis
-disguise no change, business as usual, as a huge success
All a bunch of theater to keep the minions mesmerized!!