• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Trump says US has reached deal with Mexico on immigration

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Somebody heard a rumor that part of the deal was Mexico would stop all illegals coming up from the south if the USA gave them back California. That is a win-win!
Gee I wonder what real estate values will fall to..... I can't wait for liberal bollywood estates to be overrun........ wonder how many will go to Canada......

Usury

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
You have to give Trump credit when credit is due. Congress refuses to address the invasion on our southern border (over 1 million illegals so far this year), forcing Mexico to address it by economic means (tariffs) is a smart move. Very UN-politician.
It’s almost like Mexico is paying for it too!

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
It is mind-boggling, given the claims of enlightenment and open-mindedness of the membership here, that many of you fail to see the tremendous success that this negotiation represents.

Are some of you really fond of criminals, interlopers, and smugglers of anything or anyone for financial gain?

How about the hundreds of billions of FRNs that your labor contributes in the form of taxes to the welfare, medical care, housing and education of those who jumped the fence.

ALL my ancestors emigrated legally through the port of entry.

ILLEGAL immigration is no bueno.

Last edited:

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Mexico freezes bank accounts in widening migration clampdown

MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - The Mexican Finance Ministry said on Thursday it blocked the bank accounts of 26 people for their alleged involvement in human trafficking, as Mexico broadens its migration clampdown under intense pressure from U.S. President Donald Trump.

The ministry’s Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU) said in a statement it froze the accounts due to “probable links with human trafficking and illegal aid to migrant caravans.”

The FIU added that it would present the cases to the Attorney General’s office.

The United States is looking for Mexico to target people-smuggling organizations as part of a package of actions on immigration to stave off punitive tariffs threatened by Trump.

The move comes a day after the government sent soldiers and armed police to block a large group of migrants crossing into Mexico from Guatemala, detaining at least 350, and arrested two prominent migrant rights activists in Mexico City.

The government’s crackdown on different aspects of migration coincides with meetings this week between Mexican and U.S. officials in Washington to thrash out a deal to avoid the tariffs kicking in on Monday.

Trump last week said Mexico must take a harder line on migrants or face 5% tariffs on all its exports to the United States from June 10, rising to as much as 25% later this year.

Mexico’s Ministry of Finance and Public Credit said it mapped financial transactions of people along a route traveled by “migrant caravans” since October 2018.

(Excerpt) Read more at
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...in-widening-migration-clampdown-idUSKCN1T72LC

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
It is mind-boggling, given the claims of enlightenment and open-mindedness of the membership here, that many of you fail to see the tremendous success that this negotiation represents.

Are some of you really fond of criminals, interlopers, and smugglers of anything or anyone for financial gain?

How about the hundreds of billions of FRNs that your labor contributes in the form of taxes to the welfare, medical care, housing and education of those who jumped the fence.

ALL my ancestors emigrated legally through the port of entry.

ILLEGAL immigration is no bueno.
"Let's not start sucking each other's dick quite yet"

-The Wolf
From the movie Pulp Fiction

We'll see what actually happens on the ground the next few weeks/months. So far all talk, no action!

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Trump failed spectacularly, he failed to address the drug war, the Mexican crop dumping, getting Mexico to pay for the wall, and the social problems that cause so many Central and South Americans to flee to the USA. Mexico is considered North America and is corrupt beyond repair.

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Can you give us a quick summary?

He goes after the symptoms, never the root causes. Root causes have been off the radar (except slightly during campaigns) for at least 3 decades. A case can be made that all root causes were removed from the talking points during the month when Reagan was in the hospital, after nearly being killed by an assassin's bullet.
Do you ever back up your vomit with sources? Every thread on Trump you tard up with the same tired opinion and expect others to research your "known facts".

Opinions are like assholes and your shitting everywhere.

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
He goes after the symptoms, never the root causes. Root causes have been off the radar (except slightly during campaigns) for at least 3 decades. A case can be made that all root causes were removed from the talking points during the month when Reagan was in the hospital, after nearly being killed by an assassin's bullet.

Your opinion doesnt mean squat! Give some examples and back it up. Otherwise your just a fool and his opinion.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Mexican military begins arresting migrants riding 'The Beast' train to US border

Mexican military deployed throughout the country as part of President Andrés Manuel López Obrador's vow to do more to apprehend migrants headed to the United States, have officially begun targeting foreigners who have hitched rides aboard a freight train known as "The Beast" to get to the U.S.-Mexico border, local media reported Sunday.

Mexican National Guard held up the "La Bestia" train in an unpopulated area near Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Chiapas, a city north of the Mexico-Guatemala border, where migrants have been crossing into the country.

The operation marked the first of its kind since López Obrador and President Trump reached a deal late Friday, in which the U.S. would hold off on tariffs against Mexican imports if the government did more to prevent people from traveling through the country.

(Excerpt) Read more at
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...-migrants-riding-the-beast-train-to-us-border

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
bringing on MAGA won't be easy nor quick.
What? You used to go on and on about how it could have been mostly done in Trumps first Month. Which the F' is it? A Month, or a long long time? You are all over the map and shootin' from the hip on this.

I'll get you some more examples once I can get some faster equipment going.
All the guy did was ask you back up your "known facts", but your responses are about anything but your "known facts".
Your opinion doesnt mean squat! Give some examples and back it up. Otherwise your just a fool and his opinion
I am sure that your pc is fast enough to do a Google search to find data you know already exists.

That's what I do when prompted for info to back up an assertion I've made. I may not always be able to pull up specific citations from memory on the fly, but if it's something I know about, I can sure as heck use my existing knowledge about a subject to quickly and easily find data to back up my position. You sound as though you were going to have to start completely from scratch. Ie: you are still in discovery mode on all this?
...and all you really responded with is a proclamation of being alive in 1981. Wow. News Flash! Virtually everyone on this forum was alive in 1981. Lol. Maybe a few weren't, but most certainly were. What else ya got?

Last edited:

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Impatient group. Plus, if you're so good at google searches why didn't you get the answers yourself?
Impatient? You're the one who has been going on and on about known facts. If they're so known, it should be easy to produce them.

Also, you've been proclaiming everyone else is wrong on virtually everything. If you're so right, you should be able to show it, not just say it.

I'm going to have to do this on memory as I wasn't able to download and re-watch the videos and debates from the period.
I thought you knew this stuff?

I remember the #1 item was the 1T debt.
#2 was the inflation rate and destruction of the dollar since Nixon's gold de-link and now fully 100% phony money.
News Flash! The destruction of the Dollar started way before tricky dicky's time in office. What Nixon did, was merely a response to the prior and ongoing destruction of the Dollar.

3 was energy reliance on others - he wanted to go full on into becoming 100% self sufficient in energy by using solar, wind and hydro power, he wanted to build more dams and drill for more oil as well as upgrades in other energy related tech. He wanted to form a broad plan to get off middle eastern oil and thus help avoid entanglements there in the ME.
Any talk of that was of far in the future.
At the time, a kWh of solar power was close to 40 cents. In case you don't remember, that would have been super expensive. Also, World wide production of photovoltaic cells had only hit 500 kW's by 1977 and the World's first multi mega watt wind turbine had only been built two years prior to him being elected.
Ie: both wind and solar were fledgling industries during Reagan's years.
...and there's only so much potential with hydro.

4 Again, avoid entanglements, he believed we focused way too much on foreign skirmishes around the world and fighting the latest leftist in latin America and would be best to focus on "defense" or our own nation, first and foremost by having a strong, diverse, self-reliant economy.
Yea, Mr Iran contra himself. Lol

5 This wasn't on his agenda and this is the POINT:
He never once that I can remember in all those speeches him mentioning the USSR being our biggest threat or even a concern.
Really? Then why on Earth did he (during the 1980 campaign) accuse Carter of being oblivious to the Soviet threat and of making a shambles of our national defenses? I thought you said you were alive then? If so, didn't you watch the campaign?

"The response from the administration has been one of weakness, inconsistency, vacillation and bluff," Reagan told a friendly and enthusiastic audience in words similar to those he has often used on the campaign trail.

www.washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1980/08/19/reagan-peace-through-strength/f343ddc5-fbda-49fc-a524-6fbc29dfb312/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.642495193dd8
Note the date on that.

Maybe it's there and I was going to try and download a bunch of speeches to refresh my memory but sorry - you can take my word for it or just rely on the above 4.
It's there. You just don't remember.
...and If I could look up all this stuff you mentioned, and do it on my phone, why can't you do it on a pc? Having a slightly faster processor won't save that much time doing Google searches or duckduckgo, or whatever search you use.

If you know the data exists, you should be able to word a question that will allow you to easily find it. That's what I did to find the info about Reagan's August 1980 speech I quoted above. I couldn't recall the exact date or speech, but I knew he said that. 30 seconds later, there it is.

@FunnyMoney

Last edited:

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Mexico freezes bank accounts in widening migration clampdown

MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - The Mexican Finance Ministry said on Thursday it blocked the bank accounts of 26 people for their alleged involvement in human trafficking, as Mexico broadens its migration clampdown under intense pressure from U.S. President Donald Trump.

The ministry’s Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU) said in a statement it froze the accounts due to “probable links with human trafficking and illegal aid to migrant caravans.”

The FIU added that it would present the cases to the Attorney General’s office.

The United States is looking for Mexico to target people-smuggling organizations as part of a package of actions on immigration to stave off punitive tariffs threatened by Trump.

The move comes a day after the government sent soldiers and armed police to block a large group of migrants crossing into Mexico from Guatemala, detaining at least 350, and arrested two prominent migrant rights activists in Mexico City.

The government’s crackdown on different aspects of migration coincides with meetings this week between Mexican and U.S. officials in Washington to thrash out a deal to avoid the tariffs kicking in on Monday.

Trump last week said Mexico must take a harder line on migrants or face 5% tariffs on all its exports to the United States from June 10, rising to as much as 25% later this year.

Mexico’s Ministry of Finance and Public Credit said it mapped financial transactions of people along a route traveled by “migrant caravans” since October 2018.

(Excerpt) Read more at
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...in-widening-migration-clampdown-idUSKCN1T72LC
It would be even better if Mexico hands the frozen funds over to the US to pay for deportations and processing the illegal hordes.

I guess that comes in round two?

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Trump Administration to Hold Migrant Children at Base That Served as WWII Japanese Internment Camp

The Trump Administration has opted to use an Army base in Oklahoma to hold growing numbers of immigrant children in its custody after running out of room at government shelters.

Fort Sill, an 150-year-old installation once used as an internment camp for Japanese-Americans during World War II, has been selected to detain 1,400 children until they can be given to an adult relative, according to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.

The agency said Fort Sill will be used “as a temporary emergency influx shelter” to help ease the burden on the government as it prepares to house a record number of minors even though it already operates about 168 facilities and programs in 23 states.

Health and Human Services said in a statement that it has taken about 40,900 children into custody through April 30. That’s a 57% increase from last year, which is a rate on-pace to surpass the record figures in 2016, when 59,171 minors were taken into custody. The agency had assessed two other military bases before selecting Fort Sill.

(Excerpt) Read more
http://time.com/5605120/trump-migrant-children-fort-sill/

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
including some of the members here.
Whether we have patience or not, it's a fair bet we'll all still be here by then.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
JUST IN: Two tankers evacuated in Gulf of Oman after incident; crew are safe - sources

Lots of differing accounts from different media sources. Some say the tankers were attacked, a couple say “ torpedoed”.

Bottom line, there was an incident involving two large oil tankers, one is on fire.

(Excerpt) Read more at

---------------

Iranian Media Claims Two Oil Tankers Targeted in Gulf of Oman
https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/...&utm_content=mDx6&utm_campaign=URL_shortening

Reports indicating that the two tankers are the Front Altair (Marshall Islands flag) and Kokuka Courageous (Panama Flag)

-------------------------------------

Bernhard Schulte’s chemical tanker Kokuka Courageous was also hit by torpedoes this morning, one month and one day from the moment four other tankers were damaged by limpet mines off Fujairah (pictured). The ship disappeared from several ship tracking sites for a period of time today but is now back on the MarineTraffic site, with a ‘Stopped’ status.

“The hull has been breached above the water line on the starboard side,” Bernhard Schulte said in a statement on its website. “All crew are reported safe and only one minor injury reported.”

The two targeted ships are lying approximately 50 km apart in Iranian waters east of Fujairah.

“ The UK and its partners are currently investigating,” UK Maritime Trade Operations said on its website this morning, warning all vessels in the region to exercise extreme caution. The attacks have also been confirmed today by the US Navy’s Fifth Fleet.

https://splash247.com/tankers-torpedoed-in-the-middle-east/

----------------

1560426929362.png

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Mainly bullshite, immigrants (especially illegals) may not have debt, but they also don't have skills or education, and are a financial drain on the country (schools, jails, hospitals, water, sewer, roads, etc.) and are not credit worthy.

They compete with poor Americans for jobs and housing. It's a downward spiral to be flooded with 3rd worlders. It's the Shithole Olympics (as someone title a thread).

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter
I call Bravo Sierra on this assertion.

Credit is not the issue.

Death to our nation by DEBT is the focal point.

Subsidies for housing, food, medical care, power, water, education, transportation et al ad nauseaum...

The mother-fuckers are intentionally draining We the People of our resources.

This is warfare.

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Death to our nation by DEBT is the focal point.
Debt based currency = growth = more money = more debt... it cannot possibly be reduced without imploding the system. Reduce the debt, take currency out of circulation, deflate the system and crush everyone who owes money. Never going to happen, debt must always expand until the day it fails. When the growth can't cover the net interest bill it fails.... BUT I guess by then you will own most of your debt so most of it will be a circle jerk.