• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

TRUMP SEZ SEND "ILLEGAL ALIENS TO THE SANCTUARY CITIES" - I LOVE IT!!!

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
Irons,

was putting in some new quartz countertops,
ordered from my cabinet supplier

when it came time to put them in, they sent out 2 guys, both mexican, one semi spoke spanglish, and the other not a word.

were they illegal?

anyway, haven't paid the guy his final bill yet as it is a discussion he is going to be forced to have

-who authorized illegals to come on my property?
-why is the price not reflected accordingly?
-why wasn't I informed prior that this was the gig?
etc.

then to top it off, they dinged the new cabinets installing, as well as left a mess on the concrete and walls on the garage from cutting the stuff. That stone dust is not washing off, and will have to repaint those areas.

I am going to ask him for the exact company name of this supplier and maybe send out a hey up to ICE.
The cabinet guy brags on this supplier and his wiz bang technology to source and cut the stuff, etc.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Irons,

was putting in some new quartz countertops,
ordered from my cabinet supplier

when it came time to put them in, they sent out 2 guys, both mexican, one semi spoke spanglish, and the other not a word.

were they illegal?

anyway, haven't paid the guy his final bill yet as it is a discussion he is going to be forced to have

-who authorized illegals to come on my property?
-why is the price not reflected accordingly?
-why wasn't I informed prior that this was the gig?
etc.

then to top it off, they dinged the new cabinets installing, as well as left a mess on the concrete and walls on the garage from cutting the stuff. That stone dust is not washing off, and will have to repaint those areas.

I am going to ask him for the exact company name of this supplier and maybe send out a hey up to ICE.
The cabinet guy brags on this supplier and his wiz bang technology to source and cut the stuff, etc.
I had to think about that one, I would have been pissed for sure but then again I wouldn't want to piss off the guys working on my house while they are doing it.
Tough situation the seller put you in. I would raise hell with them for the damages and the fact they sent probable criminals to my house.
If they have proof the workers are not illegals I would say my bad and press for the damages. Still sucks though.

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
new mexico has declared themselves a sanctuary state,
so donate my keister,
not happening, ever

ohh, and zero fed funding also

Sanctuary Cities List

States

California
Colorado
Illinois
Massachusetts
New Jersey
New Mexico
Oregon
Vermont

Cities and Counties

California

Alameda County
Berkley
Contra Costa County
Los Angeles County
Los Angeles
Monterey County
Napa County
Oakland
Riverside County
Sacramento County
San Bernardino County
San Diego County

San Francisco
San Francisco County
San Mateo County
Santa Ana
Santa Clara County
Santa Cruz County
Sonoma County
Watsonville

Colorado

Arapahoe County
Aurora
Boulder County
Denver
Denver County
Garfield County
Grand County
Jefferson County
Larimer County
Mesa County
Pitkin County
Pueblo County
Routt County
San Miguel County
Weld County

Connecticut

East Haven
Hartford

Florida

Alachua County
Clay County

Georgia

Clayton County
DeKalb County

Iowa

Benton County
Cass County
Franklin County
Fremont County
Greene County
Ida County
Iowa City
Iowa City, Johnson County
Jefferson County
Marion County
Monona County
Montgomery County
Pottawattamie County
Sioux County

Illinois

Chicago
Cook County

Kansas

Butler County
Harvey County

Louisiana

New Orleans

Massachusetts

Amherst
Boston
Cambridge
Concord
Lawrence
Newton
Northhampton
Somerville

Maryland

Baltimore
Montgomery County
Prince George's County

Michigan

Ingham County
Kalamazoo County
Kent County
Wayne County

Minnesota

Hennepin County

Mississippi

Jackson

Nebraska

Hall County
Sarpy County

New Jersey

Middlesex County
Newark
Ocean County
Union County

New Mexico

Bernalillo County
New Mexico County Jails
San Miguel

Nevada

Washoe County

New York

Albany
Franklin County
Ithaca
Nassau County
New York City
Omondaga County
St. Lawrence County
Wayne County

North Carolina

Buncombe County
Durham County
Forsyth County
Mecklenburg County
Orange County
Wake County

Ohio

Franklin County

Oregon

Baker County
Clackamas County
Clatsop County
Coos County
Crook County
Curry County
Deschutes County
Douglas County
Gilliam County
Grant County
Hood River County
Jackson County
Jefferson County
Josephine County
Lane Countyn
Lincoln County
Linn County
Malheur County
Marion County
Marlon County
Multnomah County
Polk County
Sherman County
Springfield
Tillamok County
Umatilla County
Union County
Wallowa County
Wasco County
Washington County
Wheeler County
Yamhill County

Pennsylvania

Bradford County
Bucks County
Butler County
Chester County
Clarion County
Delaware County
Eerie County
Franklin County
Lebanon County
Lehigh County
Lycoming County
Montgomery County
Montour County
Perry County
Philadelphia
Pike County
Westmoreland County

Rhode Island

Providence, Rhode Island
Rhode Island Department of Corrections

Virginia

Arlington County
Chesterfield County
Fairfax County

Vermont

Burlington
Montpelier
Winooski

Washington

Chelan County
Clallam County
Clark County
Cowlitz County
Franklin County
Jefferson County
King County
Kitsap County
Pierce County
San Juan County
Skagit County
Snohomish County
Spokane County
Seattle
Thurston County
Walla Walla County
Wallowa County
Whatcom County
Yakima County

https://cis.org/Map-Sanctuary-Cities-Counties-and-States
You can add Texas to that list, whether it is official or not - Bexar County (San Antonio), Dallas County, Harris county (Houston), etc. Texas is second to only California in the number of illegals. Once they get 100 miles from the border, they are home free forever. Yet, for those of us near the border, if you as much as give an illegal a ride, you are charged with a felony.

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Needs real, genuine, bona fide refugees. All we have are real, genuine, bone headed illegal aliens. UN = Useless Nitwits (can substitute: Nincompoops)
What the illegals do is they turn themselves at the nearest Port of Entry and claim asylum, the Feds have 40 days to process them, then they are released across the county with legal paperwork. They never show up for any hearing after that.

tigerwillow1

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
It's almost fun watching the lefty press and politicians squirm. Half of them say it's using the illegals as pawns and will hurt them, while the other half says Trump will be sorry because it will help the illegals. It's all about trying to damage Trump. It's the left is who is using the illegals as pawns.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
The way I see it, I don't want any illegals on our side of the border. If illegals already here are moved to sanctuary cities, it's better than having them among us, but not near as good as getting them back across the border.
But if Trump is suggesting more illegals from Mexico crossing our border to go to sanctuary cities, he can go straight to hell. They will disperse from those sanctuaries and go where the money is.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
1555275726418.png

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Works for me...

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
truth be told, used to believe in a wall also,

but alas, waste of time and energy.

better idea is just to jail anyone hiring them and giving them jobs,
take away their welfare, the health care, all of it,

take away every incentive they have for coming here,

tell 'em at the border, hit the bricks, as you ain't a gettin' nothing up thataway

that is the only way it stops even with a 'big beautiful wall' as tramp states

and again, put our military on the border, not these simple service dimwits

to heck with 'em all, tired of hearing about it

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member
A great way to keep them in these places would be to give them extra bum payments to stay. Say 20 bux a week to stay where they are dropped off from Trumps new welfare program ( The commies couldnt oppose a new wefare scheme without looking like asses) or make it kind of like the big brother house where 25 families stay in a huge mansion right next to the state governor/ city mayors house or generally rich liberal areas. Once a week they all get called to vote 3 of the families out to make room for the next group.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Could this simply be some huffing and puffing to distract from the report (about to come out) and tax demands (give it up - baby give it up)?

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
truth be told, used to believe in a wall also,

but alas, waste of time and energy.

better idea is just to jail anyone hiring them and giving them jobs,
take away their welfare, the health care, all of it,

take away every incentive they have for coming here,

tell 'em at the border, hit the bricks, as you ain't a gettin' nothing up thataway

that is the only way it stops even with a 'big beautiful wall' as tramp states

and again, put our military on the border, not these simple service dimwits

to heck with 'em all, tired of hearing about it
The biggest incentives are free 1st world public school (PK - 12, no questions asked - schools legally can't), birthright citizenship, and cash paying high wage jobs (relatively speaking). Welfare, food stamps, and free health care are beenies that come after they are entrenched, have children born here, and begin the process of bringing in the extended family legally - those legal family members are automatically qualified for all programs.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
The biggest incentives are free 1st world public school (PK - 12, no questions asked - schools legally can't), birthright citizenship, and cash paying high wage jobs (relatively speaking). Welfare, food stamps, and free health care are beenies that come after they are entrenched, have children born here, and begin the process of bringing in the extended family legally - those legal family members are automatically qualified for all programs.
The latter half of this is the only part of the Libertarian Party platform to which I agree (in RED):

Open the borders, but cut off ALL of the free sh*t.

Excepting that I also think we should at least attempt to control immigration at the borders.

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
The latter half of this is the only part of the Libertarian Party platform to which I agree (in RED):

Open the borders, but cut off ALL of the free sh*t.

Excepting that I also think we should at least attempt to control immigration at the borders.
I'm in favor of a guest worker program theoretically - the problem comes when employers have trained the workers and become reliant on their labor. The employers then demand the government not make their trained employees leave, then we are right back to where we are now - business interests want cheap labor. If business didn't want the cheap labor, there would be no illegal immigration.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Trump Magic – Cher Tweets Ultimate NIMBY Message…
Posted on April 14, 2019by sundance

Well, he called them out. President Trump knew if he supported a program to resettle illegal aliens in sanctuary cities, the hypocrisy of the left would come out… and boy was he right.
The champion for Hollywood’s far-left resistance movement, actress and singer Cher, jumps into action and sends the ultimate NIMBY (not in my back yard) message:

(link)

My twitter has become so powerful that I can actually make my enemies tell the truth.
23.9K people are talking about this

Troll level: Off the freakin' charts

Share this:

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
If business didn't want the cheap labor, there would be no illegal immigration.
You can add several more "if's" to that.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
What's funny is you saying you've got stats to prove what you're saying, but when asked for them you try to say it's based on logic. lol

Controlling immigration at the border is super easy. It's one big lie that it can't be done cost effectively. The existing tunnel detection and desert patrol teams do a really good job and would do a PERFECT job ... IF THEY WERE FUNDED TO THE LEVEL THEY ASKED FOR !!!!
Yea, I remember you saying that for .1% of the cost of the wall that the border patrol could have a 100% apprehension rate. Ie: if they'd only spend $25 million more, that would fix everything. Never mind the fact that the border patrol already has a $4 billion dollar budget. Yea, an extra $25 mil would fix everything. lol

Why do people keep posting and saying "sanctuary cities" ??????
Because those cities protect illegals and make it easy for them to live there. What did you think "sanctuary" means? That they turn 'em in? lol

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
chump isn't saying anything that hasn't been said FOR YEARS by our side. station buses at the borders -- load 'em up and drop them off in nyc and dc

the difference is that we, if given the chance, would actually DO it, not just use empty threats to posture for votes

wake me up when the first buses unload their cargoes in nyc, dc, san fran

i'll take the under. max bet

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
The wall is about more than just illegals coming here to work. The wall would seriously impede the flow of human trafficking of women and children for sex purposes. It would also make it appreciably harder for the drug smugglers to get their product here. Of course it wouldnt be 100% effective - but, it would definitely be a significant step towards solving the problem.

Of course no solution is 100% full-proof. Other measures such as dramatically increasing the number of drug sniffing dogs at border checkpoints and utilizing a variety of technologies is also important.

What the wall will enable is for the flow of people, drugs, etc... to be corralled at checkpoints where they can be properly processed/inspected...

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Man, how long did it take you to find a meme this stupid ? All it takes is a cheap, liberal, SJW meme and you guys are collectively spazzing out, spanking your monkeys in a SJW circle jerk. You guys are sadly hilarious

Why are liberals so gullible?

The Democratic National Convention is a great time to reflect on the Conundrum of The Century: Why are our liberal buddies so amazingly gullible? Why do they fall for the most obvious scam artists? Why, when Hillary crashes, do they slobber all over the next edition of God's Anointed on Earth?

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2008/08/why_are_liberals_so_gullible.html

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
chump isn't saying anything that hasn't been said FOR YEARS by our side. station buses at the borders -- load 'em up and drop them off in nyc and dc

the difference is that we, if given the chance, would actually DO it, not just use empty threats to posture for votes

wake me up when the first buses unload their cargoes in nyc, dc, san fran

i'll take the under. max bet
They can drop them off anywhere they want, doesn't mean they will stay.

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
The wall is about more than just illegals coming here to work. The wall would seriously impede the flow of human trafficking of women and children for sex purposes. It would also make it appreciably harder for the drug smugglers to get their product here. Of course it wouldnt be 100% effective - but, it would definitely be a significant step towards solving the problem.

Of course no solution is 100% full-proof. Other measures such as dramatically increasing the number of drug sniffing dogs at border checkpoints and utilizing a variety of technologies is also important.

What the wall will enable is for the flow of people, drugs, etc... to be corralled at checkpoints where they can be properly processed/inspected...
The wall is a load of crap - if you build a wall along the Rio Grande, the source of water for wildlife for a thousand miles, you devastate your own ecology. And humans, cut off from water in the desert. What value is your property cut off from the most precious resource there is? What about imminent domain and private property? The wall is on our side, some distance from the boundary - with roads, patrols, outposts, etc., a police state for all near the border.

Last edited: