• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

TRUMP SEZ SEND "ILLEGAL ALIENS TO THE SANCTUARY CITIES" - I LOVE IT!!!

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
El Paso is a sanctuary city - 1000 a day are processed - then are bused out at night across the country, every day.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
They can drop them off anywhere they want, doesn't mean they will stay.
If they are dropped off in a place that welcomes them and provides help to them, most will stay there.

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
If they are dropped off in a place that welcomes them and provides help to them, most will stay there.
Of course they would, but they won't really welcome them when they are flooded - the whole thing is Virtue Signaling to make themselves feel good. The well off residents will sell out and move...

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
better idea is just to jail anyone hiring them and giving them jobs,
take away their welfare, the health care, all of it,
Scorp, I could not disagree more whole hardheartedly. It is NOT the responsibility of an individual or company to vet employees. It is the RESPONSIBILITY of the government to protect our borders & prevent illegal invasions, a.k.a. mercenary invaders.
What should really happen is to jail the "public servants" that are stealing our money & giving it to these unwanted mercenary invaders. We should immediately stop ALL federal money going to all sanctuary, cities, counties & states.
Also, we are spitting in the face of all the LEGAL immigrants that jumped through all the hoops to become an American Citizen ! What a shame !

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Of course they would, but they won't really welcome them when they are flooded
That's the whole point of Trump saying this. He's bringing the left's hypocrisy into the light for all to see.

The leftists say they welcome more illegals, but only so long as they are shipped to someone else's backyard. Buncha f'ing hypocrites, every last one of 'em.

Merlin

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
The wall is about more than just illegals coming here to work. The wall would seriously impede the flow of human trafficking of women and children for sex purposes. It would also make it appreciably harder for the drug smugglers to get their product here. Of course it wouldnt be 100% effective - but, it would definitely be a significant step towards solving the problem.

Of course no solution is 100% full-proof. Other measures such as dramatically increasing the number of drug sniffing dogs at border checkpoints and utilizing a variety of technologies is also important.

What the wall will enable is for the flow of people, drugs, etc... to be corralled at checkpoints where they can be properly processed/inspected...
Consider how our military protects our bases in hostile Middle Eastern countries. Walls, barricades, barbed wire fences. Patrols -- enough to guarantee that no one sneaks through. Well-trained big dogs too. And checkpoints. How well does that work for them? Pretty well, I'd say. Of course nowhere in the middle of a Hell hole is entirely safe. But our men can sleep at night.

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
Scorp, I could not disagree more whole hardheartedly. It is NOT the responsibility of an individual or company to vet employees. It is the RESPONSIBILITY of the government to protect our borders & prevent illegal invasions, a.k.a. mercenary invaders.
you big baby!
just because you were one of those overpaid business owners...............
:beer:

actually, your point is well taken, but that doesn't mean that a business doesn't have culpability here.
they actually encourage illegals, demand illegals, all in order to make their extraction more profitable.

meaning, in theory, maybe even my theory, a business should only be operating for the benefit of society as a whole as well as for their owners.

for instance, using your logic, then if a corp is puking up pollutants all over lake michigan, that is not the corps fault, but .govs for not policing them.

I disagree

edsl48

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Seems that they are loved here in Illinois. While it would be a disaster to do it here I would love to see it forced in the faces of my liberal neighbors.

Pritzker Tells Journalists 'We Need You'
By DANA VOLLMER 3 HOURS AGO
ShareTweetEmail

• J.B. Pritzker becomes the second governor to speak before the Illinois News Broadcasters Association. He joins Otto Kerner, who met with journalists in 1964.
    JEFF SMUDDE / IPR / WGLT
Originally published on April 14, 2019 10:19 pm
Governor J.B. Pritzker held his largest press conference over the weekend — and he’s promising media transparency under his administration.
Speaking before more than a hundred journalists at the Illinois News Broadcasters Association’s annual spring conference in Normal, Pritzker said he’s committed to helping Illinois media tell the stories that matter.
Pritzker said mutual respect between journalists and elected officials is critical in the era of “fake news.”
“If we want our democracy to thrive, we must have a first amendment that thrives,” Pritzker said. “Those with political power must be extremely careful that when we disagree with what’s being said, we nevertheless fight for your right to get the information out.”

Illinois Public Media reporters questioned Pritzker about the lack of cooperation from some state departments, namely the Illinois Department of Corrections and Department of Human Services
Pritzker said he’s still hiring new staff after the Rauner administration — and that he’ll step in when government officials are unresponsive.
During his address, the governor also doubled down on his commitment to protect undocumented immigrants in Illinois.
On Friday, President Trump said his administration is “strongly looking at” releasing thousands of detained migrants into so-called sanctuary cities. But Pritzker’s calling his bluff.
“The president is a xenophobe and a racist...So when he makes threats like this, they’re upon that history,” Pritzker said. “The fact is we’re not going to ship 11 or 12 million people out of the country, no matter what Donald Trump says. I’m not going to let that happen in Illinois. It’s not going to happen in the United States.”
He said Illinois will remain open to immigrants, despite threats from the White House.
Pritzker is the second governor to address INBA journalists at a convention. . The last was Otto Kerner in 1964.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Maybe a few percent will. But most will go their previously planned destination location which is family already inside the nation, spread out around the nation.
Then drop them off and put immigration checkpoints all around those cities in order to catch them when they try leaving. Any get caught, send 'em back in.

The point is that those running the so-called sancutary cities want to protect the illegals. So I say let 'em do exactly that.
....but when that exact thing is proposed, they back peddle on it because the truth is that they don't want them either. Ie: they're a bunch of hypocrites that need to be exposed and Trump is doing exactly that.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Immigrants aren't stealing from me two-thirds of everything I earn.
That's a different problem.
....and no one is stealing anything from you. You choose to pay it via your own voluntary actions.

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Philly mayor gets HAMMERED by people who remember his ‘sanctuary city happy dance’ in light of this AWFUL news

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2018/08/08/you-should-be-charged-philly-mayor-gets-hammered-by-people-who-remember-his-sanctuary-city-happy-dance-in-light-of-this-awful-news/

1555350544209.png

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Releasing them into our nation.
The point is that the gov is already forced to do that, but where they are released is still a choice. When it becomes their cities, the leftists suddenly cry foul. Why? They said they love illegals and want to protect them. So why do they say it's not fair to release them in sanctuary cities?

Are you truly incapable of seeing their hypocrisy for what it is?

Libertaurum

Freedom First
Platinum Bling
Immigrants aren't stealing from me two-thirds of everything I earn. They are not slowly taking away my life, liberty, freedom, prosperity and wealth.

The toilet cleaners and strawberry pickers didn't send my children over to far away places to kill and get killed for banker profits.

Janitors and street sweepers didn't lie through their teeth to me about the hundreds of laws passed to take more of my freedoms away. Some of them may be illegal, but we are slowly becoming an enslaved nation of poor people because someone or some group of people are stealing one million dollars a minute from our workers, not because some illegal is earning 5 bucks an hour.
Well said. Unfortunately, it seems we're approaching the point where reasoning is no longer possible, at least when it comes to this issue. People's emotions are running wild and dictate their positions.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
They are not slowly taking away my life, liberty, freedom, prosperity and wealth.
Many thousands of their victims would tend to differ.

crime.png

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I don't think our POTUS thought this one through. I'm not sure if our POTUS has the ability to think.
So why do the open border leftists freaking out about him merely suggesting that they be released in those cities? They are on record as saying they want to help them and to protect them. Based on their previous statements, those places should be happy to get more of them.

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
That's the whole point of Trump saying this. He's bringing the left's hypocrisy into the light for all to see.

The leftists say they welcome more illegals, but only so long as they are shipped to someone else's backyard. Buncha f'ing hypocrites, every last one of 'em.
Including Trump, because he isn't really going to do anything more than push people's buttons and play showman. Illegal immigration and asylum seekers are at peak numbers - if he was serious, it would have happened long ago, this is not the first time he has said this about sending illegals to sanctuary states and cities. He always qualifies by saying he is thinking about it, considering it. Even when he says flat out he going to do something, he often backs off. I love his rhetoric though, he knows how to play people like a fiddle - but don't expect more than a little rhetorical excitement.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Including Trump, because he isn't really going to do anything more than push people's buttons and play showman. Illegal immigration and asylum seekers are at peak numbers - if he was serious, it would have happened long ago, this is not the first time he has said this about sending illegals to sanctuary states and cities. He always qualifies by say he is thinking about it, considering it. Even when he says flat out he going to do something, he often backs off. I love his rhetoric though, he knows how to play people like a fiddle - but don't expect more than a little rhetorical excitement.
His intent is to expose the hypocrites for what they are. IMO it's working. All the ones who previously came out in favor of protecting illegals in sanctuary cities are now saying, whoa now, hold on here a minute. We didn't really mean that.
...and it makes the ones who said that crap look like a buncha idiots. lol

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Irons,

was putting in some new quartz countertops,
ordered from my cabinet supplier

when it came time to put them in, they sent out 2 guys, both mexican, one semi spoke spanglish, and the other not a word.

were they illegal?

anyway, haven't paid the guy his final bill yet as it is a discussion he is going to be forced to have

-who authorized illegals to come on my property?
-why is the price not reflected accordingly?
-why wasn't I informed prior that this was the gig?
etc.

then to top it off, they dinged the new cabinets installing, as well as left a mess on the concrete and walls on the garage from cutting the stuff. That stone dust is not washing off, and will have to repaint those areas.

I am going to ask him for the exact company name of this supplier and maybe send out a hey up to ICE.
The cabinet guy brags on this supplier and his wiz bang technology to source and cut the stuff, etc.

What would have happened if once you were aware that something was fishy , stopped the work , told the Mexicans to vaminose while you called the contractor to find out what’s up.

If you find out that the Mexicans were indeed illegal , will you tear out the work they’ve already done?.....

Me?...I don’t really give a fvck one way or the other , I’ve been supporting crime from the very first dishwashing job I had in 1968......

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
His intent is to expose the hypocrites for what they are. IMO it's working. All the ones who previously came out in favor of protecting illegals in sanctuary cities are now saying, whoa now, hold on here a minute. We didn't really mean that.
What difference does it make? If policies don't change, Twitter trolling means nothing. Just like the Iraq War, 90% of the population was against going in and occupying Iraq, but it happened anyway. Words don't matter, actions speak - fk the emotion playing of the people.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
What would have happened if once you were aware that something was fishy , stopped the work , told the Mexicans to vaminose while you called the contractor to find out what’s up.
Or what if ya find out they're legit and you end up being accused of racism?

That's the problem with coming down too hard on employers. If the guy shows up with all the proper looking documents and you still ask him to prove he ain't illegal because you think he is, you're guilty of discrimination if the guy is in fact legal.

Edited to add: if they hold foreign-looking people to a higher standard in the hiring process, they'll get sued.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
What difference does it make? If policies don't change, Twitter trolling means nothing. Just like the Iraq War, 90% of the population was against going in and occupying Iraq, but it happened anyway. Words don't matter, actions speak - fk the emotion playing of the people.
Before they'll turn away, the People have to see that those they've placed their trust in, are actually hypocritical scum. That's what Trump is exposing in his opponents.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Trump Magic – Cher Tweets Ultimate NIMBY Message…
Posted on April 14, 2019by sundance

Well, he called them out. President Trump knew if he supported a program to resettle illegal aliens in sanctuary cities, the hypocrisy of the left would come out… and boy was he right.
The champion for Hollywood’s far-left resistance movement, actress and singer Cher, jumps into action and sends the ultimate NIMBY (not in my back yard) message:

(link)

My twitter has become so powerful that I can actually make my enemies tell the truth.
23.9K people are talking about this

Troll level: Off the freakin' charts

Share this:
The Blue Collar Logic guy’s, Dave and Jason on YT, did a video on this just today or yesterday. Their point is that many of these homeless people are homeless because California is importing cheap labor to replace indigenous Californians, who can’t find work. Add to that the absolutely insane housing market in CA and you have an incredible homeless population. Yet, California’s elected moron class insists on sanctuary state status for California, displacing resident American workers and driving debt up to unsustainable levels, expecting the rest of the country to bail them out of their self made mess. Just suggest to them that “Hey! We can give you all those illegal immigrants you claim to love and want,” and they go ballistic and call you hateful and vengeful, using human beings as political pawns. They lie. They lie and they lie some more. It’s all politics to them, until you call them on their multiple layers of lies.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
They should charge any .gov official who releases illegals contrary to law with a identical crime as the illegal committed aiding and abetting also

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
They should charge any .gov official who releases illegals contrary to law with a identical crime as the illegal committed aiding and abetting also
That's just it. Releasing them is not against the law. In fact, the law says they have to.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
That's just it. Releasing them is not against the law. In fact, the law says they have to.
I don't see what all the fuss is about. Shoot them then deport them! You'd be surprised how quickly the border crisis would end

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
The Blue Collar Logic guy’s, Dave and Jason on YT, did a video on this just today or yesterday. Their point is that many of these homeless people are homeless because California is importing cheap labor to replace indigenous Californians, who can’t find work. Add to that the absolutely insane housing market in CA and you have an incredible homeless population. Yet, California’s elected moron class insists on sanctuary state status for California, displacing resident American workers and driving debt up to unsustainable levels, expecting the rest of the country to bail them out of their self made mess. Just suggest to them that “Hey! We can give you all those illegal immigrants you claim to love and want,” and they go ballistic and call you hateful and vengeful, using human beings as political pawns. They lie. They lie and they lie some more. It’s all politics to them, until you call them on their multiple layers of lies.
I think it is drug addition - people shooting drugs can't maintain a household even if it's free, or keep a job. They live in filth and squalor, whether it is in a tent or a house. We have a crisis of drug addition - 70,000 a year dying from drug overdoses.

The family that owns the drug company that produced and marketed Valium like candy, did the same thing with opioids - now we have millions of opioid addicts.

Last edited:

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
I think it is drug addition - people shooting drugs can't maintain a household even if it's free, or keep a job. They live in filth and squalor, whether it is in a tent or a house. We have a crisis of drug addition - 70,000 a year dying from drug overdoses.

The family that owns the drug company that produced and marketed Valium like candy, did the same thing with opioids - now we millions of opioid addicts.
I’m sure drugs are a big part of it.

tigerwillow1

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Regardless where you release them, they can and will move onto their previously planned destination.
You present this as a given fact (similar in spirit to "settled science"). My guess, that disagrees with your fact, is that a certain percentage of them will stay wherever they are dropped off.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
you big baby!
:beer:

actually, your point is well taken, but that doesn't mean that a business doesn't have culpability here.
they actually encourage illegals, demand illegals, all in order to make their extraction more profitable.

meaning, in theory, maybe even my theory, a business should only be operating for the benefit of society as a whole as well as for their owners.

for instance, using your logic, then if a corp is puking up pollutants all over lake michigan, that is not the corps fault, but .govs for not policing them.

I disagree
Reposting my errant comment !
What should really happen is to jail the "public servants" that are stealing our money & giving it to these unwanted mercenary invaders. We should immediately stop ALL federal money going to all sanctuary, cities, counties & states.
Also, we are spitting in the face of all the LEGAL immigrants that jumped through all the hoops to become an American Citizen ! What a shame !

WOW Scorp, what a spin job on my post. Nancy & AOC would be proud of you ! We have laws & severe penalties for polluting, the government passed them to protect our environment. So companies would be knowingly violating serious laws.

Now to put my spin on your propeller reply.
Big pharam produces chemical concoctions that poison people & doctors prescribe these chemicals (along with good ones). Who do we blame when the chemicals kill a patient, big pharma or little doctor ?? Who created the problem ???

Same applies to a business owner, the government KNOWINGLY, WILLINGLY & WANTONLY let's in illegal, mercenary invaders, offers them a truck load of goodies, houses them, and puts their children thru our already over crowded schools. AND then you think that an individual business owner should have to spend time, money & other resources on vetting EVERY job applicant that comes to their door? Be careful, don't go down the "profiling" road !

I suggest a tattoo on every illegal that will identify them as a federally protected, NON-EMPLOYABLE, MERCENARY INVADER, residing in a sanctuary of and for, the criminally protected.
Now I will agree to your postulation of culpability .:winks2:

Ya think ya hit a nerve ???

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
you big baby!
And I chose not to comment on this, awwwwww shit why not put my tit all the way into the ringer.
I'm in pain with a hip joint that will barely get me thru tuna season, so look out, I'm short on humour !!! :shit happens:

just because you were one of those overworked, overpaid business owners.............. :gracious:

Last edited:

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
And I chose not to comment on this, awwwwww shit why not put my tit all the way into the ringer.
all businesses are agents of the state

as a business owner, you are a babysitter of slaves, allowed to operate only using their rules and requirements.
You are licensed and regulated by them, and must adhere to their requirements or they replace you accordingly

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
all businesses are agents of the state

as a business owner, you are a babysitter of slaves, allowed to operate only using their state government rules and requirements.
You are licensed and regulated by them, the state government and must adhere to their requirements or they replace punish you accordingly
My employees were not mine, they were a ward of the state & if you think not, just piss them off & see who comes a call'n to protect them. !

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Last edited:

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
My employees were not mine, they were a ward of the state & if you think not, just piss them off & see who comes a call'n to protect them.
While I understand where you are comin' from, what if it's your employee that's doin' something you need protection from? Who you gonna call, Ghostbusters?

Right or wrong and for better or worse, the gov has assumed the role of "parent" in our society.
...and the People have allowed that to happen over the course of successive generations.

Why? Bennies, that's why.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
what if it's your employee that's doin' something you need protection from?
I do not understand this, can you elaborate for my old, tired brain.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I do not understand this, can you elaborate for my old, tired brain.
What if you discover that an employee stole from you and/or business? Walking off with supplies/material to sell for scrap? Would ya just ignore it, or call,.....the cops or ghostbusters? Ie: the same gov would also protect you and your interests from him, if necessary.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
What if you discover that an employee stole from you and/or business? Walking off with supplies/material to sell for scrap? Would ya just ignore it, or call,.....the cops or ghostbusters? Ie: the same gov would also protect you and your interests from him, if necessary.
I see it as the employee ceased to be an employee at the moment of theft. The employee's actions are now, no different than someone off the street, doing the same thing.