• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

TRUMP SEZ SEND "ILLEGAL ALIENS TO THE SANCTUARY CITIES" - I LOVE IT!!!

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
The Blue Collar Logic guy’s, Dave and Jason on YT, did a video on this just today or yesterday. Their point is that many of these homeless people are homeless because California is importing cheap labor to replace indigenous Californians, who can’t find work. Add to that the absolutely insane housing market in CA and you have an incredible homeless population. Yet, California’s elected moron class insists on sanctuary state status for California, displacing resident American workers and driving debt up to unsustainable levels, expecting the rest of the country to bail them out of their self made mess. Just suggest to them that “Hey! We can give you all those illegal immigrants you claim to love and want,” and they go ballistic and call you hateful and vengeful, using human beings as political pawns. They lie. They lie and they lie some more. It’s all politics to them, until you call them on their multiple layers of lies.
I think it is drug addition - people shooting drugs can't maintain a household even if it's free, or keep a job. They live in filth and squalor, whether it is in a tent or a house. We have a crisis of drug addition - 70,000 a year dying from drug overdoses.

The family that owns the drug company that produced and marketed Valium like candy, did the same thing with opioids - now we have millions of opioid addicts.

Last edited:

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
I think it is drug addition - people shooting drugs can't maintain a household even if it's free, or keep a job. They live in filth and squalor, whether it is in a tent or a house. We have a crisis of drug addition - 70,000 a year dying from drug overdoses.

The family that owns the drug company that produced and marketed Valium like candy, did the same thing with opioids - now we millions of opioid addicts.
I’m sure drugs are a big part of it.

tigerwillow1

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Regardless where you release them, they can and will move onto their previously planned destination.
You present this as a given fact (similar in spirit to "settled science"). My guess, that disagrees with your fact, is that a certain percentage of them will stay wherever they are dropped off.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
you big baby!
just because you were one of those overpaid business owners...............
:beer:

actually, your point is well taken, but that doesn't mean that a business doesn't have culpability here.
they actually encourage illegals, demand illegals, all in order to make their extraction more profitable.

meaning, in theory, maybe even my theory, a business should only be operating for the benefit of society as a whole as well as for their owners.

for instance, using your logic, then if a corp is puking up pollutants all over lake michigan, that is not the corps fault, but .govs for not policing them.

I disagree
Reposting my errant comment !
Scorp, I could not disagree more whole hardheartedly. It is NOT the responsibility of an individual or company to vet employees. It is the RESPONSIBILITY of the government to protect our borders & prevent illegal invasions, a.k.a. mercenary invaders.
What should really happen is to jail the "public servants" that are stealing our money & giving it to these unwanted mercenary invaders. We should immediately stop ALL federal money going to all sanctuary, cities, counties & states.
Also, we are spitting in the face of all the LEGAL immigrants that jumped through all the hoops to become an American Citizen ! What a shame !

WOW Scorp, what a spin job on my post. Nancy & AOC would be proud of you ! We have laws & severe penalties for polluting, the government passed them to protect our environment. So companies would be knowingly violating serious laws.

Now to put my spin on your propeller reply.
Big pharam produces chemical concoctions that poison people & doctors prescribe these chemicals (along with good ones). Who do we blame when the chemicals kill a patient, big pharma or little doctor ?? Who created the problem ???

Same applies to a business owner, the government KNOWINGLY, WILLINGLY & WANTONLY let's in illegal, mercenary invaders, offers them a truck load of goodies, houses them, and puts their children thru our already over crowded schools. AND then you think that an individual business owner should have to spend time, money & other resources on vetting EVERY job applicant that comes to their door? Be careful, don't go down the "profiling" road !

I suggest a tattoo on every illegal that will identify them as a federally protected, NON-EMPLOYABLE, MERCENARY INVADER, residing in a sanctuary of and for, the criminally protected.
Now I will agree to your postulation of culpability .:winks2:

Ya think ya hit a nerve ???

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
you big baby!
just because you were one of those overpaid business owners...............
And I chose not to comment on this, awwwwww shit why not put my tit all the way into the ringer.
I'm in pain with a hip joint that will barely get me thru tuna season, so look out, I'm short on humour !!! :shit happens:

just because you were one of those overworked, overpaid business owners.............. :gracious:

Last edited:

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
And I chose not to comment on this, awwwwww shit why not put my tit all the way into the ringer.
all businesses are agents of the state

as a business owner, you are a babysitter of slaves, allowed to operate only using their rules and requirements.
You are licensed and regulated by them, and must adhere to their requirements or they replace you accordingly

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
all businesses are agents of the state

as a business owner, you are a babysitter of slaves, allowed to operate only using their state government rules and requirements.
You are licensed and regulated by them, the state government and must adhere to their requirements or they replace punish you accordingly
My employees were not mine, they were a ward of the state & if you think not, just piss them off & see who comes a call'n to protect them. !

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Last edited:

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
My employees were not mine, they were a ward of the state & if you think not, just piss them off & see who comes a call'n to protect them.
While I understand where you are comin' from, what if it's your employee that's doin' something you need protection from? Who you gonna call, Ghostbusters?

Right or wrong and for better or worse, the gov has assumed the role of "parent" in our society.
...and the People have allowed that to happen over the course of successive generations.

Why? Bennies, that's why.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
what if it's your employee that's doin' something you need protection from?
I do not understand this, can you elaborate for my old, tired brain.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I do not understand this, can you elaborate for my old, tired brain.
What if you discover that an employee stole from you and/or business? Walking off with supplies/material to sell for scrap? Would ya just ignore it, or call,.....the cops or ghostbusters? Ie: the same gov would also protect you and your interests from him, if necessary.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
What if you discover that an employee stole from you and/or business? Walking off with supplies/material to sell for scrap? Would ya just ignore it, or call,.....the cops or ghostbusters? Ie: the same gov would also protect you and your interests from him, if necessary.
I see it as the employee ceased to be an employee at the moment of theft. The employee's actions are now, no different than someone off the street, doing the same thing.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Right or wrong and for better or worse, the gov has assumed the role of "parent" in our society.
...and the People have allowed that to happen over the course of successive generations.
Society has created governments to create the rules we are to live by. No matter if you live in a democracy, dictatorship, kingdom,... social structure of some sort is require.
Otherwise you have anarchy.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Society has created governments to create the rules we are to live by. No matter if you live in a democracy, dictatorship, kingdom,... social structure of some sort is require.
Otherwise you have anarchy.
While that is true, our gov has grown in power beyond what was intended.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I see it as the employee ceased to be an employee at the moment of theft. The employee's actions are now, no different than someone off the street, doing the same thing.
That may be, but my point was that the same gov that you said will protect your employee from you, will also protect you from him in the case that he does some criminal act against you.
....and really, that's all the gov should be for when it comes to personal interactions. Ie: was someone harmed.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
While that is true, our gov has grown in power beyond what was intended.
And that was due to the Man/Woman in the mirror and those of his heritage. Our elders lived in a time when government was trusted far more than what it is today.
We need to start de-constructing the White Elephant that is .gov.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
... Our elders lived in a time when government was ....

Was no where to be found.

For thousands of years and in millions of places around the world, people have proven that if you can get the criminals and the gov't off your back then you can prosper without a lot of gov't. Local gov't solves most crimes mentioned above regarding those committed at the workplace. Bad behavior by both employee and employer has been something communities have taken control over, when given the time and legal ability to do so.

The constitution was based on individual rights and individual responsibilities. The founders clearly understood that big gov't was not the answer and searched for ways to give back responsibility to local districts and the states as much as possible.

However, as always, there were some who wished to keep a more powerful central top-down structure, and a master-slave relationship in implementation. Those that saw this as a mistake logically thought freedom of movement among the states would negate any downsides to a local first approach. States rights were eventually taken away.

RP repeated many times during his campaign that the federal gov't needed to be drastically rolled back. States handle so many people at the DMV, the numbers at the border are a tiny fraction of that. The States could easily process the asylum cases. Mexico already offered to keep all migrants in Mexico while their cases are processed by US courts. The court spends about as much time per case as a new vehicle visit at the DMV. The POTUS could have fixed this issue when the Repukes were in CONgress. It's actually just another distraction issue, that's why the obvious solutions are always postponed.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
For Drugs, there is no solution to human behavior. The biggest mistake is to attempt to legislate human behavior.

Hard drugs should be illegal but decriminalized to prevent money going to criminals. Totally logical solution. More commonly used drugs must be treated like spirits / tobacco, again to prevent flow of money to criminals and give people a chance to get off them without the law spending money, both ours and theirs, sending them to jail.

The solutions have always been there. Gov't isn't the answer, the narrative is.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
The homeless, just another distraction purposed problem created by the gov't and of course a downstream ramification of all the thefts that come along with that and the entire corrupt banking / PTB systems.

Of course society is going to be on the brink of poverty and rapid decline when what's being stolen goes into the millions per minute (or seconds probably).

China is organizing and preparing for a possible collapse it seems to me. Xi is president for life. Those preparing have been calling for the day since before 2000. I'm not sure about having the world's biggest military and what card is that really going to play you? Drone operator work? I don't believe that's what the founders of this nation intended for it?

It could be a few more years still. But they may be right in their lifetime as things do not look good.

Last edited:

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
For Drugs, there is no solution to human behavior. The biggest mistake is to attempt to legislate human behavior.

Hard drugs should be illegal but decriminalized to prevent money going to criminals. Totally logical solution. More commonly used drugs must be treated like spirits / tobacco, again to prevent flow of money to criminals and give people a chance to get off them without the law spending money, both ours and theirs, sending them to jail.

The solutions have always been there. Gov't isn't the answer, the narrative is.
Agreed that drugs are a personal choice and the more laws against them make them more profitable and appealing. Stupid humans. But to regulate them as any commerce would just give the criminals (you know who) their cut.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Agreed that drugs are a personal choice and the more laws against them make them more profitable and appealing. Stupid humans. But to regulate them as any commerce would just give the criminals (you know who) their cut.
Unless one is dealing direct with a producer, be it of bananas, TV's, drugs or anything else, someone(s) will always get a cut of the sale.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
You can have a more transparent, community/gov't control or you can send money to criminals.

Any time you want to control something, the above choice has to be made. If you legislate tightly, you will send money to crime syndicates. If you mandate that all revenue is transparent and controlled, (tabaco) then some of that money can be directed toward some level of help.

If the gov't or society can't be trusted, then the answer is still not having taxpayers pay for jails.

However designed, a real solution always comes back to a system where human behavior is not legislated.

This aspect is pure logic and yet is rarely found in the typical MSM or alternative media presented debate on drugs.

Every issue the same, just like this thread... solutions are obvious, Scorpio already mentioned them. They had chances to come clean and be honest about the issues. They did not do that, obviously they are part of the problem, not the solution...

Last edited:

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
1800 Migrants Illegally Enter El Paso Sector in One Day

El Paso Sector Border Patrol agents apprehended more than 1,800 migrants who illegally crossed the border Tuesday. More than half crossed into the El Paso Metropolitan Area.

Lordsburg Station agents patrolling near the remote Antelope Wells Port of Entry in the New Mexico boot heel region encountered a group of 230 shortly before 1 a.m. on April 16, according to El Paso Sector Border Patrol officials. The agents began the long task of medically screening, processing, and transporting the migrants to the station.

About five minutes after the apprehension of the first group, another set of agents encountered a group of 360 migrants just west of Mount Cristo Rey in Sunland Park, New Mexico, officials reported.

The agents working in the Antelope Wells Port of Entry area encountered yet another large group of 130 migrants at about 11:45 p.m. to close out their day.

In total, the El Paso Sector agents apprehended a total of more than 1,800 migrants on Tuesday — at least half entering in the El Paso Metropolitan area, officials stated.

During the first six months of Fiscal Year 2018, El Paso Sector agents apprehended less than 11,000 migrants who illegally crossed the border from Mexico. So far this fiscal year, that number has skyrocketed to more than 71,000.

“It is very clear that the cartels and their smugglers know the weaknesses in our laws,” Acting Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kevin McAleenan said during a visit to the Texas border this week. “They know that family units and unaccompanied children will be released with no consequences for their illegal entry”

During a press briefing earlier this month, U.S. Border Patrol Chief Law Enforcement Operations Director Brian Hastings expressed concern about the cartel tactic of crossing large groups of migrants in remote areas, Breitbart News reported.

“The resources that we’re pulling away from national security have a negative effect on law enforcement mission,” the operations director explained. “Currently each day we’re pulling approximately 40 percent of our agents on the Southwest border, and diverting them specifically for the humanitarian need, that is to care for, transport and process family units and UACs.”

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2019/04/18/1800-migrants-illegally-enter-el-paso-sector-in-one-day/

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
1800 Migrants Illegally Enter El Paso Sector in One Day

“The resources that we’re pulling away from national security have a negative effect on law enforcement mission,” the operations director explained. “Currently each day we’re pulling approximately 40 percent of our agents on the Southwest border, and diverting them specifically for the humanitarian need, that is to care for, transport and process family units and UACs.”
It would appear that someone has a "plan."

Smugglers maybe?

And yet there are many who scoff at the prospect of POTUS and Q in terms of The Plan.