• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Trump Signing Bump Stock Ban, Citizens Have 90 Days to Turn Them In

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I suspect that to be successful in business in NYC, you have to flaunt your "democratic" beliefs and rub elbows with their political elite.
The republicans in NY would be Democrats anywhere else. The Democrats in NY are lunatics.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
If you want to make the case that Clinton is a more terrible person than Trump, you might be correct.
You know I'm correct, and the fact is we got the best any of us here on gim2 could have hoped for.

I'm willing to accept that no human is perfect, nor will I always agree with everything a particular human will do. Or not do, as the case may be.

Just because I like Trump as POTUS doesn't mean that I think he's perfect. I'm willing to allow the system to at least try to work. As in, let the cases make their way through the Courts as they should.

But, that isn't the point.
It is the point. Unless you're trying to say that the Don's attempt to ban bump stocks is absolutely equal to a ban on guns themselves by the hag.

After the cluster of high-profile shootings in the year after the last election, I have no doubt that, at the least, there would have been another "assault" weapons ban just like happened in '94.
....and I say "assault" weapon, because we all know that term has been misused and abused in order to define something it's not.

The point is that Trump has signed an unconstitutional regulation of firearms. That's a fact. Trump's supporters should be calling him out on it, not making excuses for him.
I don't see it as making excuses as much as just seeing reality for what it is. Ie: no matter who is in there, they'll do some things I like and somethings I don't like. I accept that fact and try to look at it as my glass is at least half full right now, because it is in fact at least, if not more than half full with Trump as POTUS. With a POTUS hag, my glass would be dry as her *&^%$#

Bigfoot

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I'm willing to accept that no human is perfect, nor will I always agree with everything a particular human will do.
Yeah, I agree with that.

You know I'm correct, and the fact is we got the best any of us here on gim2 could have hoped for.
No, you're incorrect. I supported Rand Paul in the primaries, until they forced him out. Then I supported Ted Cruz. When Trump was selected, I then decided to not to vote Republican, and voted for Gary Johnson of the Libertarian Party.

In the first few months of Trump's presidency, he cut government hiring and regulation, and nominated Neil Gorsuch. At that point, I began to think that I had misjudged Trump, and that maybe he would do a lot of good. But, after that Trump went for a new level of irresponsible federal spending, and started appointing one deep stater after the next.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
No, you're incorrect. I supported Rand Paul in the primaries, until they forced him out. Then I supported Ted Cruz. When Trump was selected, I then decided to not to vote Republican, and voted for Gary Johnson of the Libertarian Party.
How's that workin' out for ya?

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Q sez wipe out the SES ( Senior Executive Service).
I say that and wipe out the National Debt and start all over. Have a Platinum Jubilee. IMHO

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
nothing personal BF

The same people who've brought us our government probably have brought this for us also

How can anyone tell without having any real type of audit?
to me, it's just a chart with some color, give me the paint program, i'll be happy to add some more

my 2¢

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Just go out and buy a crank for the trigger, much more fun.
FUN I have just going out to the range and going through a couple of magazines.
I am looking for accuracy along with more speed.
:fire:

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Trumps just throwing out a bone.
Just go out and buy a crank for the trigger, much more fun.
There is no need to throw democrats a bone and the precedent of changing laws from the White House will come back to hurt us.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
nothing personal BF

The same people who've brought us our government probably have brought this for us also

How can anyone tell without having any real type of audit?
to me, it's just a chart with some color, give me the paint program, i'll be happy to add some more

my 2¢
The Fed has pretty much bled us dry. Looking forward to what happens next. I'm ready, how about you guys?

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
No, you're incorrect.
No, I am correct. The only two people who had an actual chance of winning was Trump and the hag, and we did in fact get the better of the two.

I supported Rand Paul in the primaries, until they forced him out.
He was "forced" out due to not getting enough votes in the Primary's.

Then I supported Ted Cruz.
OMG, really?!? You actually think Cruz woulda been better?

When Trump was selected, I then decided to not to vote Republican, and voted for Gary Johnson of the Libertarian Party.
All that could have accomplished was to help the hag win.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Well, I'm glad the Finnish didn't accept that logic in World War II. "If you don't support Stalin, you're a Hitler supporter."
Gheez dude, Trump is not a Stalin or a Hitler. Not even close.

What Trump did with bump stocks isn't right.
I agree, but I also think that the way it's written, it will end up overturned.
...and this is one of the parts of him not being perfect, that I was referring to. Nobody will or would have done everything I personally like. That is the reality of the situation, and I would rather have the person whom I disagree with least to be the one in office.

I'm sorry, but even if there are some things I don't care for about Trump, I just cannot get behind the "get Trump" movement because I realize that any replacement being proposed right now would leave me worse off than I currently am. Would leave you worse off too.

Maybe you're ok with throwing the baby out with the bathwater because the baby splashed a bit of water on us, but I'm not.

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Go through the motions. Maybe you turn a few voters to your side. USSC gets the case. Verdict come back as the law is unconstitutional.
Everybody but the anti 2nds and Prog Left gits a win

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Did Trump actually sign something? Did he issue an EO for this ban?
Nope, Not Yet. We are sorta "Q" on this subject. Just projecting outward. :band player 4: :computer:

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
This is the “executive order”.

Mind you, as I already stated multiple times, Obama tried to do this, and even Obama said bump stocks were legal.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Mind you, as I already stated multiple times, Obama tried to do this, and even Obama said bump stocks were legal.
Talk is cheap, no matter which side it comes from. If it's all the same to you guys I'll wait until cops are raiding the house of sovereign citizens and are actually confiscating bump stocks (I don't see it happening).

Last edited:

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Gheez dude, Trump is not a Stalin or a Hitler. Not even close.

...and this is one of the parts of him not being perfect, that I was referring to. Nobody will or would have done everything I personally like. That is the reality of the situation, and I would rather have the person whom I disagree with least to be the one in office.

I'm sorry, but even if there are some things I don't care for about Trump, I just cannot get behind the "get Trump" movement because I realize that any replacement being proposed right now would leave me worse off than I currently am. Would leave you worse off too.

Maybe you're ok with throwing the baby out with the bathwater because the baby splashed a bit of water on us, but I'm not.

But my TVs has tells me Trump is "literally" Hitler every day. Thay not lie to me.

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
It's still one round per actuation of the trigger and it requires the finger for it to shoot. Which is why I think it'll end up being struck down.
Time for a finger ban!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Hey! HIS hair doesn't get mussed in the wind.

Didja ever think a that?!
And he took the blindsided lawn attack like a boss too.

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I'd get one, but jeez... what a waste of ammo.
A binary trigger system is the far better way to go. IMO
Keeps heads down, stays on target more, saves ammo compared to the "BUMP".