• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Trump signs Tariffs

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
We've all seen scumbag politicians say they'd do something positive for the rank and file, only to turn around and do the opposite right? Remember shrub 41 saying "read my lips..."?

What if Trump is doing the opposite? Yeah the governor of Floriduh decided to discriminate against 18-20 year olds and sign a gun grabber bill, but what has Trump done?

This president is a different animal than we've seen. He says some crazy stuff, but his actions have been almost universally positive...at least from my perspective.
He and his team are quite clever. IE Saying timely controversial things during the Presidential race only to get massive amounts of free press. Then he WON. Didn't matter that all the odds were stacked against him either.

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Hard core support cannot be shaken with a stick.

The 2nd amendment crowd doesn't like any wiggle room or games.

At least I don't.

This coming after the first we take the guns blunder.

Smoke and fire.
I'm not a hard core supporter. If I'd spent time voting at all it'd have been against Hillary and not for Trump. We owe this man some latitude IMO just for keeping that disgusting traitor and her rapey treasonous husband out of the WH.

Just the same, this president is different than any I've seen and if he continues on this trajectory, I will be putting a check by his name given the opportunity. He's unconventional to be sure, but he has made a whole lot more right moves than wrong.

Po'boy

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I'm not a hard core supporter. If I'd spent time voting at all it'd have been against Hillary and not for Trump. We owe this man some latitude IMO just for keeping that disgusting traitor and her rapey treasonous husband out of the WH.

Just the same, this president is different than any I've seen and if he continues on this trajectory, I will be putting a check by his name given the opportunity. He's unconventional to be sure, but he has made a whole lot more right moves than wrong.
I already sent him money because of his campaign talk on immigration.

I should have given it to the poor.

hammerhead

Not just a screen name
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I already sent him money because of his campaign talk on immigration.

I should have given it to the poor.
Want me to pm my PayPal?

I made a contribution during his campaign. Was a small one for sure. Won't give more to RNC. Unless the uniparty jerks get out.

Po'boy

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Want me to pm my PayPal?

I made a contribution during his campaign. Was a small one for sure. Won't give more to RNC. Unless the uniparty jerks get out.
I'll give to the homeless they need it more!

Lol

CWebster

Received this Friday, sure didn't take them long to start lining up at the trough....

Important Info regarding the Section 232 Impact:

Despite a mid-April timeframe for a determination of potential tariffs and/or quotas, the market is already being impacted as follows:

• Certain import sources are no quoting or delaying putting orders into production until a decision has been made.
  • Allocations from certain import sources are being reduced in preparation of a quota.
  • Quotes/offers are subject to change without notice due to uncertainty of tariffs.
  • Domestic mill pricing is moving higher and is expected to have further upside in anticipation of action being taken in April.

Below you will find YTD minimum increases on the following sampling of products.

CF bars- 5%

HR angle- 10%

Channel, 8-9%

Beams-19%

HR plate, 3/8"-2", 22%

Plate from coil- 22%

HR sheet- 22%

HR strip- 6%

CR sheet- 21%

Galv sheet- 19%

Galvannealed sht- 16%

Aluminized sht- 16%