• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Trump storms out of border meeting with Schumer & Pelosi

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Waste of time even going over there, neither side believes they need to negotiate, so they won't.

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Would be funny for Trump to declare a national emergency and build a 50' concrete wall using the Army Corps of Engineers.
It would be a trifle compared to the Chinese wall. They proved that sometimes a wall is absolutely necessary.

I would be glad to donate my used razor blades to embed in the concrete. Motion detectors controlling jets of lemon juice would complete the fun.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Waste of time even going over there, neither side believes they need to negotiate, so they won't.
Good! Anyone see any difference in their lives during the shutdown? Nothing at all here for me! Life is good and I can get used to this!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
This is all part of an overall strategy. Like with any good plan there are multiple benefits from situations resulting from forecasted scenarios. The dimwitted Deep State lacky's are incredibly predictable and stupid. From way before the election multitudes of various moves were skillfully planned with contingency plans built in as well as any strategist worth his salt would. Timing and psychology are vital to shifting public opinion particularly is light of the demonic frenzy that is the MSM/CIA/Deep State/Pop Star Studded, panic stricken closet pedophile's and treasonist's knee jerk, short sighted reactions to the illumination that is unfolding with the ever increasing unveiling of trump card after trump card of exposure to frighten the DS to go all in while caught with their pants down and their precious slush filled rat lines torched and flooded. Enjoy the show!

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
This is all part of an overall strategy. Like with any good plan there are multiple benefits from situations resulting from forecasted scenarios. The dimwitted Deep State lacky's are incredibly predictable and stupid. From way before the election multitudes of various moves were skillfully planned with contingency plans built in as well as any strategist worth his salt would. Timing and psychology are vital to shifting public opinion particularly is light of the demonic frenzy that is the MSM/CIA/Deep State/Pop Star Studded, panic stricken closet pedophile's and treasonist's knee jerk, short sighted reactions to the illumination that is unfolding with the ever increasing unveiling of trump card after trump card of exposure to frighten the DS to go all in while caught with their pants down and their precious slush filled rat lines torched and flooded. Enjoy the show!
Eloquintly submitted.

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Good! Anyone see any difference in their lives during the shutdown? Nothing at all here for me! Life is good and I can get used to this!
Its still early yet. Wait until the food stamp money doesnt arrive on time.

Here is a preview of coming attractions...

Except this time it wont be pretty...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Good, fuck'em! Live by the EBT card, die by the EBT card!

skychief

enthusiastic stacker
Silver Miner
Trump is a 1-term president if no wall gets built. His base will dissolve to nothing.

Chuck and Nancy know this, and that's why they'll fight to their death to keep Trump from building it.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Trump is a 1-term president if no wall gets built. His base will dissolve to nothing.

Chuck and Nancy know this, and that's why they'll fight to their death to keep Trump from building it.
He's already building it. This is a smokeshow intended to embarrass the Dims, and he will too

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
He's already building it. This is a smokeshow intended to embarrass the Dims, and he will too
Not only is the wall being built, but even if it wasn't, Trump is a shoe in for 2020..
But you can make a fortune in Vegas if you think otherwise. Bet it all, LOL

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
1547145366349.png

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

He knows this - we all know this. He has bigger balls than the all Democrats put together ( I'm including Michelle )

FTR, I'm guessing he didn't "storm" anywhere. My guess is he pointed at both Schumer and Pelosi, grabbed his crotch, gave them both the finger, and strolled out of the meeting like a boss.

2019 is going to be a rough ride. I have readied my asbestos underwear, flak jacket, and titanium supporter.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Wall, No Wall, that isn't on Trump. That belongs to feckless global commucucks and lazybretarians.

Otherwise TRUMP wouldn't be in office.

Regardless, the time line still has the same common point.............

Accountability. It isn't going away.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

What is that posting at the national parks: DON'T FEED THE ANIMALS ..........................

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
We Got Our Wall!!!! MAGA!!!!!!

What are those big holes in it every few miles?

Those are where the busses loaded with Central American labor headed to sanctuary cities pass through.

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member

If our presidential elections are legit you’re 100% correct.

Hillary was horrible, her VP was more horrible. Many D’s were in the Bernie, Jill Stein camp and stayed home. Maga turnout was best in decades and it was still close.
The D’s throw their own celebrity on the 2020 ticket along with a brown face and it could get ugly if MAGA isn’t rallied.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Great video, too bad he drug along, the jerk, "Ted", in the tan jacket !
Nice "promise" at 11:16 - 11:35 !!!

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
The people elected Trump to build the wall, appoint supreme court justices & block a killary presidency. So far 2 out of 3 & the dems are looking worse by the day. Remember it was fairly even so half the country is tired of the lib BS. People also seeing it is a fight. Even a lib don't want their daughter or friends raped or murdered.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
We all know "Cryin' Chuck" by now. If POTUS laid his hands of the desk to rest Cryin' Chuck would pee his panties and tell everybody "The president slammed his hands on the table". "No-NO" Nancy has more testosterone in her saggy boobs than Cuck err Chuck has in both gonads.
I'm just sayin'.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Breitbart now reporting the Dems are caving

Congressional Democrats are ditching House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer’s ardent opposition to any barrier or wall along the U.S. border with Mexico, as the partial government shutdown continues and President Donald Trump takes his case directly to the border itself.

““If we have a partial wall, if we have fencing, if we have technology used to keep our border safe, all of that is fine,” Rep. Cheri Bustos (D-IL), the chairwoman of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC), said on CNN.

(A whole lot more Dems bucking leadership, read the thread)

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/10/democrats-crack-on-the-wall/

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
The people elected Trump to build the wall, appoint supreme court justices & block a killary presidency. So far 2 out of 3 & the dems are looking worse by the day. Remember it was fairly even so half the country is tired of the lib BS. People also seeing it is a fight. Even a lib don't want their daughter or friends raped or murdered.
This shit never gets old ... This moron is sooooooo stupid, he has no idea that he proved without a shadow of doubt that a wall will work.
Thanks, Jim. Thanks CNN

Jim Acosta, proves Trump right on national TV

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Problem is if he declares national emergency the left runs to 9th circuit to stop it, do the judges have authority to over rule his declaration ?? If so its an exercise in futility

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Problem is if he declares national emergency the left runs to 9th circuit to stop it, do the judges have authority to over rule his declaration ?? If so its an exercise in futility
I can't site the law or code, but I believe a challenge of a Presidential Order can go straight to SCOTUS.
I am willing to stand corrected.