• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Trump Supporter Surrounded at Women's March in LA

BackwardsEngineeer

I'll just take one of my Proton Energy Pills....
Silver Miner
Wow....
That made my day. A person in LA without blinders on, didn't know that any existed. These people are mind controlled, wait until the free lunch stops there are not enough meds in the world....

Time to review your states laws and keep a pistol and a couple of clips in your auto, this crap is coming to a town near you...

the_shootist

The war is here on our doorstep!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Wow....
That made my day. A person in LA without blinders on, didn't know that any existed. These people are mind controlled, wait until the free lunch stops there are not enough meds in the world....

Time to review your states laws and keep a pistol and a couple of clips in your auto, this crap is coming to a town near you...
MAGAZINES....a couple of magazines, not clips!! :robber:

Area51

Silver Miner
Seeker
My favourite part was the jackass prancing around wearing the "Make Russia Great Again" sandwich board. I laughed aloud when I saw that.

brosil

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Somebody in L. A. Find this guy, thank him and encourage him to run for public office. At least, make sure he has a job.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
That's the way AA heads of households used to behave in the 1960s and 70s. It all blew up in the 1990s when Clinton set up the FSA.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Here's another good one. Compares the protesters to the KKK and says that if any of 'em want to get all antsy with him, he's gonna give 'em something he calls a C74 ass whippin'. Now I have no idea what a C74 ass whippin' is, but it sounds pretty bad. lol