• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Trump supporting Teen mowed down in liberal shithole, perp released!

andial

Stable Republican
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
My advice? run away from these liberal shitholes NOW! Run Away!

The North Dakota man who allegedly admitted to fatally striking a teenage pedestrian with his car because the pair had “a political argument” was released from jail on Tuesday after posting $50,000 bond, records show.
Shannon Brandt, 41, spent just days in a Stutsman County Jail on criminal charges related to the death of 18-year-old Cayler Ellingson before he posted his $50,000 and was released, according to county jail records. Brandt’s listed attorney could not be reached by phone and did not immediately respond to Fox News Digital’s email inquiry.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
My advice? run away from these liberal shitholes NOW! Run Away!

The North Dakota man who allegedly admitted to fatally striking a teenage pedestrian with his car because the pair had “a political argument” was released from jail on Tuesday after posting $50,000 bond, records show.
Shannon Brandt, 41, spent just days in a Stutsman County Jail on criminal charges related to the death of 18-year-old Cayler Ellingson before he posted his $50,000 and was released, according to county jail records. Brandt’s listed attorney could not be reached by phone and did not immediately respond to Fox News Digital’s email inquiry.

Why has the father of the dead teen not taken this mans life yet?

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
If the victim had been a Demoncrap, this would be the top news story all over the country for a week. So far, not a peep on the LameStream Media.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Agree, and here is a pre-emptive apology for posting this story If the boys parents come out and say some stupid shit like "we forgive him, the person who murdered our son, he is a victim also".
It really pisses me off. I would be enraged and would hunt him down myself!

walkingnam

Seeker
Reaction score
I just finished reading a story about this incident that really made be question as what purpose we are wasting print space on this loser.it scenario According to the leading story this loser doesn't want his own life or job jeopardized. He is also calling his victim a republican extremist. This pos needs an enhanced reeducation. The bad thing about this fellow education on this topic probably was learned in the family home and nothing can be done there. He says that he isn't a flight right, the best advice I have for him however is the run and keep running. Perhaps jail would be the safest for him.

To think that this person didn't even stop to render aid speaks volumes about his upbringing and home life. If there was a retribution how would consider it. I know how I'd judge it.

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1664039160174.png

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame