• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

TRUMP takes a MOAB in the desert

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
You guys may be bailin out too soon here. This show is just getting started.

Trump needs to step it up a notch, this blowing up big holes in the desert is humiliating.
I've seen test sites in the Bikini Islands that look more threatening than this.

Anyhow, first time use in 'combat' situation. Kind of a wimpy mushroom cloud. (11 ton yield ~yawn)

Well, lets first try a MOAB in the desert. Then hit an oasis, then work our way up to condos. Then get bored with it. A MOAB is kind of a 'gateway' drug/bomb. The American audience on CNN will demand bigger and bigger shows of force. Soooooooo.

Next Toy~ Tactical Nuke (72 tons TNT) and sooooo much easier to handle.

Donald will get bored with playing with MOABs in about a week and want to try out the tactical nukes, one small step for man, one large pillar of smoke for mankind.

Should be good for ratings. CNN was bragging they had the 'scoop' on this. hahahahha,

I wanted to bail from the Politico Forum myself, but I'm hooked like some warped TV show, "Let's Get Ready to Rummmmmmmble."

Last edited:

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Hooray! Bomb America Great Again!

finally... wait 'til Korean War II...we'll show 'em this time

SC
Don't you mean construction of the North Korean sea?

Then again, if North Korea does fall I am sure a whole lot of nasty secrets will come out just like Ceaușescu's Romania. Maybe we'll find out what happened to all those missing USGIs and the mysteriously disappearing Japanese citizens among others.

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
I do believe Russia has developed the " Father" of all bombs. They were quick to develop it in response to our wimpy 20,000 lb BLU....they said it has four times the power....

andial

use default title
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Tactical nukes are sexy news ratings should do well if we decide to use them. JMO

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
'Mother of all bombs' kills 36 ISIS militants as Trump hails a 'very, very successful mission' that obliterates the terror group's network of caves in Afghanistan
  • US dropped its largest non-nuclear weapon after targeting a network of Islamic State tunnels in Afghanistan
  • The last in eastern Afghanistan on Thursday killed 36 militants, according to the Afghan Ministry of Defense
  • GBU-43 weighs 21,600lbs, is 30ft long, contains 11 tons of explosives and carries a mile-wide blast radius
  • It can create a blast crater more than 300m wide after being dropped from a Hercules MC-130 cargo plane
  • US President Donald Trump pledged in 2015 that if he became president he would 'bomb the s**t out of ISIS'
  • Thursday he called the attack 'another successful job' and said he'd delegated strike authority to his military

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4411262/Mother-bombs-kills-36-ISIS-militants.html#ixzz4eDaFqgli
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
Tactical nukes are sexy news ratings should do well if we decide to use them. JMO
Well yeah! That's how we release our collective angst as a nation.

"Standby for breaking news" would actually mean something again.

You notice how CNN is getting all the 'scoops' now? They would nuke Tehran just to get their ratings back up.

I do believe Russia has developed the " Father" of all bombs. They were quick to develop it in response to our wimpy 20,000 lb BLU....they said it has four times the power....
Four times the power of a MOAB would yield about 45 tons of TNT?

Way over half the yeild of a 70 ton tactical nuke :beer: good job. We are getting there...:blew up:

Don't you mean construction of the North Korean sea?

Then again, if North Korea does fall I am sure a whole lot of nasty secrets will come out just like Ceaușescu's Romania. Maybe we'll find out what happened to all those missing USGIs and the mysteriously disappearing Japanese citizens among others.
Hey, if we do turn the Republic of NK into a glass sea at least this kid might be able to put down his pick axe for one day:

How humiliating. What a puss. Who raises these kids??

Last edited:

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
You guys may be bailin out too soon here. This show is just getting started.

Trump needs to step it up a notch, this blowing up big holes in the desert is humiliating.
I've seen test sites in the Bikini Islands that look more threatening than this.

Anyhow, first time use in 'combat' situation. Kind of a wimpy mushroom cloud. (11 ton yield ~yawn)

Well, lets first try a MOAB in the desert. Then hit an oasis, then work our way up to condos. Then get bored with it. A MOAB is kind of a 'gateway' drug/bomb. The American audience on CNN will demand bigger and bigger shows of force. Soooooooo.

Next Toy~ Tactical Nuke (72 tons TNT) and sooooo much easier to handle.

Donald will get bored with playing with MOABs in about a week and want to try out the tactical nukes, one small step for man, one large pillar of smoke for mankind.

Should be good for ratings. CNN was bragging they had the 'scoop' on this. hahahahha,

I wanted to bail from the Politico Forum myself, but I'm hooked like some warped TV show, "Let's Get Ready to Rummmmmmmble."

<pffffffft> It's what we do. It's what we've always done ... We ARE "The Empire"

perpetual.war.jpg

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
15 years for stealing a banner?

nuke um with the kid also....WTF was he doing there anyways?

On a lighter note, this bonehead is or has been popping to many virgins, killing to many peeps and most generally just having the time of his life BUT the fact is, is it ain't all about him like he thinks it is. And, if the chin think it is all about him then what about them?

this is one f'ed up mess that is about to get spread around the world.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
15 years for stealing a banner?
Here's the evidence against him. It's on video. lol
...but yea, 15 years? He should've just asked them for one. Told 'em he thought it looked nice. Wants to hang it on his living room wall. I've no doubt they'd have given him a whole roll of the stuff.

edited to add: ^^^ someone needs to tell 'em their hats are waaay too big.

.WTF was he doing there anyways?
That was my first thought too.

Edited again to add: whatever happened to fat boys buddy Rodman? Hadn't heard him stickin' up for Un lately. Was there a falling out? Is the bro-mance over?

Last edited:

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Here's the evidence against him. It's on video. lol
...but yea, 15 years? He should've just asked them for one. Told 'em he thought it looked nice. Wants to hang it on his living room wall. I've no doubt they'd have given him a whole roll of the stuff.

edited to add: ^^^ someone needs to tell 'em their hats are waaay too big.

That was my first thought too.

Edited again to add: whatever happened to fat boys buddy Rodman? Hadn't heard him stickin' up for Un lately. Was there a falling out? Is the bro-mance over?
He found out the rod-man was not a virgin.

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
The propaganda hi-jacker should have offered his backside for a good caning like Micheal Fey.
(head ups/graphic-vulgar language)

Like the kid who vandalized some cars in Singapore and got a good ass whipping with a bamboo cane.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
MOAB.png

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Aerial Footage of MOAB Bomb Striking Afghanistan Cave

Looks like a nice barbecue to me.

BF

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
couple of questions:

why is it green? not appropriate, snowflake army needs to get on the stick here and petition .gov to paint the things a proper color

secondly, if a moab has this enormous 'boom' power, just by dropping from the sky, what is the relative difference to a small sized asteroid?

a moab drops and throws up a lot of dust, makes for pretty pics and all that jazz, but in a few minutes, not a lot of evidence that much happened.

a asteroid drops from the sky, dinosaurs die off, skies turn black with dust, the planet changes within a reasonable window of time

so big picture it, if you drop a moab in the desert, does anyone really give a f$#?

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
does anyone really give a f$#?
The peeps who got hurt might. The ones that were obliterated maybe not so much.

jm2c.............fwiw

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
if a moab has this enormous 'boom' power, just by dropping from the sky, what is the relative difference to a small sized asteroid?
Quite a lot, actually. That bomb exploded with a yield of 21klbs. Just for comparison that meteor that entered the atmosphere and exploded over Russia a few years back was estimated to have exploded with the force of a 400k ton explosive.
...and that was but a rock approx 20meters in dia. A "small" asteroid by anyones standards.

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
so big picture it, if you drop a moab in the desert, does anyone really give a f$#?
I took a moab in the senora desert once, but it didn't leave a 330 meter crater. (Did the Donald remember to wipe?)

I guess that crater will become 'Lake Moab' now for the local Afghani housewives to use for a laundry basin.

Still waiting on Putin to 'tit for tat' with a good healthy "FOAB".

The Russian "Father" of all bombs, "Отец всех бомб". TNT Yield: 44 tons.

I think "Отец всех бомб" is Russkie for "We kill bugs DEAD", like the disclaimer on a can of RAID.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4411432/Putin-s-Father-Bombs-powerful-MOAB.html

The question Alex, is with all this saber rattlin is someone gonna get hurt?

You could put an eye out with that,, kids.

Last edited:

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Afghan tribal leaders praise US for 'Mother of all bombs' strike, saying it has 'pulled ISIS out by the roots from the region' and 'finished off a huge threat to our people'
  • Local Afghan leaders have said they 'all are happy' with the results of the bomb
  • US troops are still battling suspected Islamic State fighters near the strike site
  • The strike had an official insurgent death toll of 96 with no civilian casualties
  • While local leaders praised the attack, it was condemned by prominent figures

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4428142/Afghan-leaders-praise-Mother-bombs-strike.html#ixzz4emvJ2e8g
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook