• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Trump the Trojan Horse

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Bump stocks are not legitimate parts of guns, they are add on toys. There will be no significant gun control during Trump’s presidency. Especially now, as he wants to be re-elected and he needs us to vote for him. Reid Henrichs and his wife, Patriot Nurse are becoming more and more fearfully shrill by the day. I can hardly stand them, anymore. They should direct that fear, anger and energy against our real enemies, the globalist statist elites and their minions.

Bigfoot

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Bump stocks are not legitimate parts of guns, they are add on toys.
What Trump did was unconstitutional, a break of the promise he made, and he had absolutely no good reason to do it. Despite bump stocks being non-important for combat, he has paved a road for further attacks on the 2nd Amendment.

Especially now, as he wants to be re-elected and he needs us to vote for him.
Then he shouldn't have pushed the red flag laws. It's not excusable. We're talking about the 2nd Amendment. This fellow below explains it well.

"Last year, we prosecuted a record number of firearms offenses. But there is so much more that we have to do." -Donald J. Trump

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
There is a small libertarian coalition in congress and it seems, at the margin, they're better able to keep dim wits in check than r- pukes.

I wonder what Bill Weld's position is?

At ground level, I think the status quo is pretty entrenched. They still need to surround us and that's a very long term process.

Last edited:

Bigfoot

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I wonder what Bill Weld's position is?
It seems he was a good governor, and I did vote for him as VP in 2016 because I liked Gary Johnson's positions more than any other candidate.

Now that I know Weld is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and was nominated to be an ambassador by Bill Clinton, I'm not sure I could vote for him. I sense the deep state could control him. Of course, it's not like the deep state isn't controlling the current president!

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
The rumor I hear is that had Trump resisted... that the left would have had a field day with the MSM about it.

That he went along with it doesn't mean it's a done deal. What can the left do about it? Nothing. How do you win an argument? Agree with your opponent. No argument!

When in Washington one has to play the political game.

Trump knows full well that Congress makes the laws. Congress will NEVER come to consensus on any kind of gun bill. Left and right will never agree together. Trump knows this which is why he said what he said.

He doesn't have to sign it into law and probably won't.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
The rumor I hear is that had Trump resisted... that the left would have had a field day with the MSM about it.

That he went along with it doesn't mean it's a done deal. What can the left do about it? Nothing. How do you win an argument? Agree with your opponent. No argument!

When in Washington one has to play the political game.

Trump knows full well that Congress makes the laws. Congress will NEVER come to consensus on any kind of gun bill. Left and right will never agree together. Trump knows this which is why he said what he said.

He doesn't have to sign it into law and probably won't.
Very well put, sir. My thoughts exactly on the situation. I don’t think DT has any plan whatsoever to support significant antigun legislation. He still needs to be re-elected and he needs all of us pro 2A people to support him and vote for him.