Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
- Mar 31, 2010
'No one wants to be in that building': Trump Tower is one of Manhattan's LEAST desirable luxury addresses with condo owners selling at a 20 per cent loss in the middle of a real estate boom
- Units in Trump Tower in New York City have been selling at a 20 per cent loss
- Only 0.23 per cent of homes in Manhattan have sold at a loss over the past two years
- A series of condos in the residential part of the tower have sold at a loss
- One former resident says, 'No one wants in that building. The name on the building became a problem.'
- Office space in Trump Tower on average leases for $100 per square foot, but was listed this year on offer to new tenants for between $72 and $85 per square foot
- One business venture that has thrived since Trump's inauguration is the Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C.