• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Trump: We Have Found Hillary’s 33,000 ‘Missing’ Emails

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
You can run, but you can't hide...

Trump: We Have Found Hillary’s 33,000 ‘Missing’ Emails
January 15, 2018 Sean Adl-Tabatabai News, US

Trump-hillary-clintons-deleted-emails-678x381.jpg

President Donald Trump has confirmed that the missing 33,000 Hillary Clinton emails have been found as the Department of Justice make progress with their relaunched investigation.

On Sunday the former D.C. bureau chief for Investor’s Business Daily, Paul Sperry, tweeted a link to a New York Post article he wrote in which FBI sources tell him they have found the missing emails.

Within minutes, President Trump retweeted Mr. Sperry’s article in an apparent confirmation of the claims made.

Screen Shot 2018-01-17 at 10.20.33 AM.png

Nypost.com reports:

For months now, we’ve been told that Hillary Clinton’s 33,000 missing emails were permanently erased and destroyed beyond recovery. But newly released FBI notes strongly suggest they still exist in several locations — and they could be recovered, if only someone would impanel a grand jury and seize them.​

In a May interview with FBI agents, an executive with the Denver contractor that maintained Clinton’s private server revealed that an underling didn’t bleach-clean all her subpoenaed emails, just ones he stored in a data file he used to transfer the emails from the server to Clinton’s aides, who in turn sorted them for delivery to Congress.​

The Platte River Networks executive, whose name was redacted from the interview report, said PRN tech Paul Combetta “created a ‘vehicle’ to transfer email files from the live mailboxes of [Clinton Executive Services Corp.] email accounts [and] then later used BleachBit software to shred the ‘vehicle,’ but the email content still existed in the live email accounts.”

Unless one of Clinton’s aides had the capability to log in to the PRN server as an administrator and remove a mailbox, her archived mailboxes more than likely still reside somewhere in that system. And they may also materialize on an internal “shared drive” that PRN created to control access to the Clinton email accounts among PRN employees. PRN has been under FBI order to preserve all emails and other evidence since the start of its investigation last year.

Clinton’s missing “personal” emails may also be captured on a Google server. According to FBI notes, Combetta “transferred all of the Clinton email content to a personal Google email address he created.” Only the FBI never subpoenaed Google to find out.

The FBI documents also reveal that Hillary’s server was mirrored on a cloud server in Pennsylvania maintained by Datto Inc., a tech firm that performs cloud-to-cloud data protection.

When PRN contracted with Datto, it requested that Hillary’s server be backed up locally and privately. But the techs forgot to order the private node, and they sent the server backup data “remotely to Datto’s secure cloud and not to a local private node.” The FBI never subpoenaed Datto’s server, either.

Then there’s the laptop Combetta loaded with the Clinton email archive and allegedly shipped back to a Clinton aide in Washington, who claims it got “lost” in the mail. Not so fast: The latest FBI document dump includes a series of interviews with an unidentified former “special assistant” to Clinton at the State Department who said the elusive Apple MacBook laptop was actually “shipped to the Clinton Foundation in New York City.”

But in a June follow-up interview, FBI agents inexplicably left it up to this critical witness to “inquire about the shipment” with the foundation’s mailroom manager, who works in Rockefeller Center. The FBI still does not have the laptop in its possession.

It turns out that investigators also know the whereabouts of the original Apple server Clinton used in her first two months in office. Recovering that equipment is critical because it contains a mass of unseen emails from Jan. 21, 2009, to March 18, 2009 — a critical period in Clinton’s tenure at State. Witnesses say the equipment was not discarded, as first believed, but “repurposed” as a “work station” used by staff in Clinton’s Chappaqua residence.

Yet the FBI says it “was unable to obtain the original Apple server for a forensic review.” Instead of seizing it, the agency has taken Clinton’s aides’ and lawyers’ word that the server’s bereft of relevant emails. In fact, the agency confesses on Page 27 of its 47-page investigative case summary that it failed to recover other equipment and data as well: “The FBI’s inability to recover all server equipment and the lack of complete server log data for the relevant time period limited the FBI’s forensic analysis of the server systems. As a result, FBI cyber analysis relied, in large part, on witness statements.”

Congressional investigators say FBI Director James Comey in his year-long “investigation” didn’t even bother to send agents to search Clinton’s homes in Chappaqua or Washington, DC. Nor did he dispatch them to the offices of the Clinton Foundation or Clinton Executive Services Corp. in New York City.

“The Clinton residences and other locations should have been treated like any other criminal investigation — with federal grand jury subpoenas or search warrants issued by judges and served in the middle of the night,” said veteran FBI special agent Michael M. Biasello, who worked criminal cases out of New York and other field offices for 27 years.

“Never — I repeat, never — in my career have I or any FBI agent known to me investigated a criminal case without the use of a federal grand jury, grand jury subpoenas or search warrants,” he said. “It’s disgraceful they weren’t used in this case.”

The most damning evidence against Clinton may never have been actually destroyed. It was simply left untouched by the FBI.​

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
So.
If the police cannot touch the Teflon biotch with all the current emails ,stuff like the Clinton foundation pay to play crap , what makes anyone think that 33,000 missing emails will make any difference.

Proverbs 13:12 (KJV)

12 Hope deferred maketh the heart sick: but when the desire cometh, it is a tree of life.

pay dirt

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I think Trump is gathering all the evidence for leverage. Clinton goes down there will be a massive domino effect as she is not going to go quietly. Trump knows this and whether or not he decides to take her down is dependent on any serious actions the deep state pulls on him. She is his insurance policy for being left alone.

Area51

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I've never understood why so many people associate the Clintons as being part of the inner circle of global elites.

Lady Macbeth her coke fiend husband are a couple of backwater hillbillies who scratched and clawed their way up the food chain using nefarious and corrupt tactics.

The wealthy elites allowed them to do their thing, but they'd throw the Clintons to the lions without giving it a thought.

There'll be ZERO dominoes falling if they ever face justice. She'll get a taste of her own Arkanside medicine and Old Bill will be OD'd.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I've never understood why so many people associate the Clintons as being part of the inner circle of global elites.

Lady Macbeth her coke fiend husband are a couple of backwater hillbillies who scratched and clawed their way up the food chain using nefarious and corrupt tactics.

The wealthy elites allowed them to do their thing, but they'd throw the Clintons to the lions without giving it a thought.

There'll be ZERO dominoes falling if they ever face justice. She'll get a taste of her own Arkanside medicine and Old Bill will be OD'd.

imo you have it exactly wrong.

those buffoons didn't build that. they are fronts for the man/men behind the curtain. THAT's how they do what they do, and get away with it

the Clinton body count alone should help clear up your confusion

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Trump "White Hats" have extracted Assange from the Ecuadoran embassy in London and have secured him in Switzerland until he can bring more incriminating emails to the White House that will for once and for all kill the Russia collusion lie and name the treasonous conspirators involved.

You heard it here first.

SC

Area51

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
imo you have it exactly wrong.

those buffoons didn't build that. they are fronts for the man/men behind the curtain. THAT's how they do what they do, and get away with it

the Clinton body count alone should help clear up your confusion

Not sure what your disagreeing with.

I fully concur the Clintons are very low level in terms of the wealthy elite power brokers. And as with all low level members of criminal enterprises, they're the ones who get sacrificed.

There'll be no plea bargaining and turning states evidence in exchange for leniency - - that's an absolute certainty. If there's the slightest chance of that happening they'll both be offed before they can snitch.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I pray your right, dont hold a lot of faith in them seeing justice given the past year.

Trump "White Hats" have extracted Assange from the Ecuadoran embassy in London and have secured him in Switzerland until he can bring more incriminating emails to the White House that will for once and for all kill the Russia collusion lie and name the treasonous conspirators involved.

You heard it here first.

SC

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
The very people that have been attacking Donald Trump are now feeling the Trump counter attack. Former top CIA officer Kevin Shipp says, “They are terrified, they are terrified right now. They did not expect Trump to do what he is doing now. The reason they tried to get him even before he was elected is they knew he was uncontrollable, and they knew if he got in there, they would not be able to manipulate him, and that is exactly what’s happening. There are some people, and there is no doubt about it, that are running scared right now. . . . Donald Trump is questioning the Deep State and the shadow government. He’s rocking that place left and right. The news media is terrified of that. Their editors are telling them to attack him just like they are attacking him from the inside. It’s just dirty pool because they want him taken out.”

In closing, Shipp says, “Trump is making tremendous progress despite tremendous resistance. They have already done a character assassination on him, and I think they could go further than that. . . . Trump is making progress, and he has them running scared.”

SC

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
The very people that have been attacking Donald Trump are now feeling the Trump counter attack. Former top CIA officer Kevin Shipp says, “They are terrified, they are terrified right now. They did not expect Trump to do what he is doing now. The reason they tried to get him even before he was elected is they knew he was uncontrollable, and they knew if he got in there, they would not be able to manipulate him, and that is exactly what’s happening. There are some people, and there is no doubt about it, that are running scared right now. . . . Donald Trump is questioning the Deep State and the shadow government. He’s rocking that place left and right. The news media is terrified of that. Their editors are telling them to attack him just like they are attacking him from the inside. It’s just dirty pool because they want him taken out.”

In closing, Shipp says, “Trump is making tremendous progress despite tremendous resistance. They have already done a character assassination on him, and I think they could go further than that. . . . Trump is making progress, and he has them running scared.”

SC
Right around the next corner....it's so close now I can feel it in my chest...again! :rage 1

Silver

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

I think the dominoes falling if the Clinton's go down will be the one just above them - Obongo. He has done what he was put there to do and it matters little what happens to him now. It would just be red meat for plebs - plus a side of social unrest for chaos sake.

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I think the dominoes falling if the Clinton's go down will be the one just above them - Obongo. He has done what he was put there to do and it matters little what happens to him now. It would just be red meat for plebs - plus a side of social unrest for chaos sake.

Chaos?
We don't have much of that, right now
Even during Obongo's days, the Chaos was limited, the media played it up as if we were burning from coast to coast

Red Meat for the Plebs, with some social understanding of why this Red Meat is being served up, will serve as a deterrent for those who might chose to follow

There is Real social justice when Real Justice is used

Obongo was a Constitutional Professor, I would love to see him under a sworn deposition, then the follow up trial and incarceration

Same as with the entire lot, it would serve us all a lot of peace and dignity

and Honor

Silver

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Chaos?
We don't have much of that, right now
Even during Obongo's days, the Chaos was limited, the media played it up as if we were burning from coast to coast

Red Meat for the Plebs, with some social understanding of why this Red Meat is being served up, will serve as a deterrent for those who might chose to follow

There is Real social justice when Real Justice is used

Obongo was a Constitutional Professor, I would love to see him under a sworn deposition, then the follow up trial and incarceration

Same as with the entire lot, it would serve us all a lot of peace and dignity

and Honor

If Obonga is put on trial and convicted, there will be chaos - riots, hysteria, screams of racism, black lives matter, black panthers, you name it. Not so much in the case of the Clinton's.

Area51

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

All four of them are just peons but the Obamas are even lower on the deep state totem pole than the Clintons.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I think Trump is gathering all the evidence for leverage.
Clinton goes down there will be a massive domino effect as she is not going to go quietly.

Trump knows this and whether or not he decides to take her down is dependent on any serious actions the deep state pulls on him. She is his insurance policy for being left alone.

Agree. She will take every single person and thing she can down with her. She already is.
I bet bill is more than ready to see her arkancided ASAP because she has gone so insane she is destroying any dignity he had left. She has already destroyed any/all wealth generators they had going and are hemorrhaging the wealth they have stashed away.
I hope she keeps it up until they are destitute.

Area51

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Agree. She will take every single person and thing she can down with her. She already is.
I bet bill is more than ready to see her arkancided ASAP because she has gone so insane she is destroying any dignity he had left. She has already destroyed any/all wealth generators they had going and are hemorrhaging the wealth they have stashed away.
I hope she keeps it up until they are destitute.

Do you honestly believe that everyone is just going to sit around doing nothing as the Clintons singlehandedly bring down the global power structure?

I realized you're obsessed with the woman, but Hillary is a very, very, low ranking peon in the hierarchy of wealthy elites. She'll be silenced long before she exposes anyone of significance.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Do you honestly believe that everyone is just going to sit around doing nothing as the Clintons singlehandedly bring down the global power structure?

I realized you're obsessed with the woman, but Hillary is a very, very, low ranking peon in the hierarchy of wealthy elites. She'll be silenced long before she exposes anyone of significance.
What I believe is that you believe 100% of whatever you tell yourself.
I know a few people like that so it's easy to spot.

Good luck to you!

Area51

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
What I believe is that you believe 100% of whatever you tell yourself.
I know a few people like that so it's easy to spot.

Good luck to you!

If you prefer to live in a dream world where the Clintons get imprisioned and the deep state gets completely eliminated, go right ahead and keep believing.

Once it becomes apparent that Trump is not going to change anything with the global power structure, I'll be the first to remind you how naive your proclamations were.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
The important thing is who Trump hands this off too if indeed he is hot on the trail. Would I like to see the corrupters fried; yes. But trump is making America Great Again and how does publicly shaming O'Bummer and the killing-tons do this? It is not justice, I mean yes it is but for the country it is not.

After reading this thread it has dawned on me that damm! Everyone who talked, wrote or sang a song about the destitute of DC was and is correct. The damm thing is rotten to the core, I always just thought it was local to like one or two but them FBI guys getting political? I think that was the tipping point for me. Hell I am now rethinking the satanic, pedo, illuminati, mason stuff, as far as the trail of death that follows the clint-toons now that only leads one way and that is towards the producers of that trail, the rest are a bit more obscure and the only way to get them is by association.

I some times wonder why all them shits who should be doing something about this just don't? I mean is Trump the only head of state that ever has? This has been going on for a long time as far back as....?....well just pick a president. People think Trump has power but all he is, is a damm good administrator that speaks like you and I. Now I don't know if I should include you with me but damm it/his tweets just sure get them lazy MSM shits all riled up and yet I understand them and they do not and I ain't a twitter fan at all.

So will them 33K get harvested and hung out to dry so they can be consumed? I'm thinking no as it would not benefit the country but now if there was a retrieval of them and they got leaked then that in itself would be a few years of fodder and if that O'Bummer does get political in 2018 (Yeah like he's not now?) if he does then them e-mails will come in handy as deflection of the corrupt democrats.

Yeah, hillur-re and O'Bummer sure f'ed up along with the FBI and the spooks why they might just get their ass's sidelined to "ALL" offshore work which is where they are supposed to be.

So sitting back and digesting this pile of drivel I find that I should make a list of pros and cons:

Pro:: Trump made his billions utilizing a system in which knowing people and their habits could be ascertained in to a profit of which he could never spend.

Con:: The cons on the other hand are all opportunists are devoid of comprehension-al thought and there for are bottom feeders (No offence BF) at best.

Now IF I was the puppet master over these feeders why would I allow them such free range? Dogs are like their owners as birds of a feather flock together which leads me into a circle of thought about the rancid DC.

OK, I suppose the coin is still flipping in the air, I would like to see it land and rest before I die.