• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Trump will be impeached

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
None of the American women wore head scarves.

Nice to be respected again after 8 years of shame.
2 Years ago Donald J. Trump criticized Michelle Obama for going without head covering.

Screen Shot 2017-05-20 at 11.03.06 PM.png

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Muslim women are required to wear headscarves in Saudi Arabia, non muslims are not.
The hussein tribe are muslims so michelle was in the wrong and the saudi's knew it.

Hahahahahah!
That's some twisted logic my friend

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Hahahahahah!
That's some twisted logic my friend

Nah that is just logic. Twisted would be the Saudis know michelle is really michael and they were pissed they couldn't just throw both of the disgusting freaks off a building without causing an international incident.
Too bad too the majority of Americans would have given them a medal and a thank you card.

.......:2 thumbs up:

the_shootist

Molon Labe! Deplorable Dreg!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
If he's impeached, get ready for some next level political violence.

None of that snow flake bull shit from hillary supporters

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
They had to bring a wookie to Arab translator when Mr Lead From Behind visited

latemetal

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Think about it, when most Arabs see a black person, they see a slave, they are just as racist as the rest of us. Must have shook their world up to have black people as equals/superiors just as it did a lot of Americans.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Yeah but Mooshie is a muslim. He got a pass because he has a dick
Are you entirely sure about that last part? 'Cause, I'm not too very sure about that. I think the Wookie might be the one with the "equipment."

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
RUSSIA HOAX FAIL=>Trey Gowdy Makes a Fool of Ex-CIA Chief John Brennan (VIDEO)

Cristina Laila May 23rd, 2017 4:32 pm 66 Comments

TGP reported earlier that former CIA Director, John Brennan testified before the House today about the 2016 election interference.

When Dem. Rep. Adam Schiff asked Brennan if Trump or his aides pressured the Intelligence Community to drop the Flynn investigation, he said a clear and concise, ‘No, sir”.

Then, Trey Gowdy asked Brennan specifically, “Did you have evidence of a connection between the Trump campaign and Russian state actors?”

Brennan responded saying, “As I said, Mr. Gowdy, I don’t do evidence.”

Brennan insisted that the Russians did interfere with the 2016 election, however; he says it’s something that the Russians have done dating back to the 1960’s and doesn’t think it was worse this time around or if the CIA just has better tools now to pick up on election interference.

Zero evidence of Trump-Russia collusion. Poor poor media and liberals. The Trump-Russia hoax is blowing up so they will be forced to move onto the next ‘scandal’ and shift the blame to a new conspiracy theory.

Follow
STOCK MONSTER @StockMonsterUSA

ANOTHER EPIC FAIL For the Resistance as Trey Gowdy makes a complete fool of John Brennan

AGAIN, ZERO EVIDENCE Trump Colluded w/ Russia

3:37 PM - 23 May 2017
Twitter Ads info & Privacy

• Share615
  • Tweet28
  • Mail2
  • http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/russia-hoax-failtrey-gowdy-makes-fool-ex-cia-chief-john-brennan-video/

the_shootist

Molon Labe! Deplorable Dreg!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
RUSSIA HOAX FAIL=>Trey Gowdy Makes a Fool of Ex-CIA Chief John Brennan (VIDEO)

Cristina Laila May 23rd, 2017 4:32 pm 66 Comments

TGP reported earlier that former CIA Director, John Brennan testified before the House today about the 2016 election interference.

When Dem. Rep. Adam Schiff asked Brennan if Trump or his aides pressured the Intelligence Community to drop the Flynn investigation, he said a clear and concise, ‘No, sir”.

Then, Trey Gowdy asked Brennan specifically, “Did you have evidence of a connection between the Trump campaign and Russian state actors?”

Brennan responded saying, “As I said, Mr. Gowdy, I don’t do evidence.”

Brennan insisted that the Russians did interfere with the 2016 election, however; he says it’s something that the Russians have done dating back to the 1960’s and doesn’t think it was worse this time around or if the CIA just has better tools now to pick up on election interference.

Zero evidence of Trump-Russia collusion. Poor poor media and liberals. The Trump-Russia hoax is blowing up so they will be forced to move onto the next ‘scandal’ and shift the blame to a new conspiracy theory.

Follow
STOCK MONSTER @StockMonsterUSA

ANOTHER EPIC FAIL For the Resistance as Trey Gowdy makes a complete fool of John Brennan

AGAIN, ZERO EVIDENCE Trump Colluded w/ Russia

3:37 PM - 23 May 2017
Twitter Ads info & Privacy

This shit is all for show. Brennan is deep state and he was annoyed that he needed to take time to sit in front of one of the heroes of the people (Gowdy) just to put on a show for the sheeple