• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Trump will lose in 2020 .

BigJim#1-8

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Stack it deep while it's cheap!!

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
The article makes a good point. I've said it myself more than once. The party of pedophilia, the soulless baby killing devil worshipers will do whatever they need to do to take over this nation. If any of you think it will be a walk in the park, or even a close race for the RINO party, you'll be very disappointed in Nov 2020.

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I can't think of a president in my lifetime that actually left office with America in better shape than when they started...and it continues to this day...so who do ya vote for in 2020? Good luck with that!!!

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Clicked the link to read the diatribe and it asked me to Sign Up Join get a password blah blah blah

Any other ways to get to the article?..

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
The owners of Diebold will decide who wins.

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
It doesn’t really matter too much who is in the White House if we have the same corrupted congress.

BigJim#1-8

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Clicked the link to read the diatribe and it asked me to Sign Up Join get a password blah blah blah

Any other ways to get to the article?..
Clicked on the link & it went straight there??? No problem.

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
It doesn’t really matter too much who is in the White House if we have the same corrupted congress.
As we are experiencing today ... I don't understand . all the pissing and moaning about congress, and yet those douche bags are on their 4th and 5th term . Am I the only one voting against incumbents ?

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Which is why it's sooo important to have a POTUS that Congess can't get along with.

Now, who's the only person that virtually no one in congress wanted as POTUS?

That's the person that should be given the job again in 2020

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Which is why it's sooo important to have a POTUS that Congess can't get along with.

I’m guessing you watch a lot of professional wrestling. You do know that 99% of the outrage and hatred aimed at Orange Man is all part of the script.

4EB17F70-7327-4B40-928F-D8CF9E0203DC.jpeg

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Congress and trump seem to get along fine, they agree on spending trillions of dollars on big government enterprise.

Oh but he’s fighting for a wall. lol

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Yep, the whole Trump is going to put homosexuals in concentration camps, round up 30 million illegals, start WW3, etc.........nobody in Congress believes that. But it’s their job to help sell fear to the masses.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I tend to agree but then I look at who is running against him and have to wonder how anyone can beat him. The only chance they have is to trash him enough so no everyone just becomes never Trumpers.

Others have it right though, At the end of the day he hasn't done shit. Nothing that wont be undone by dems as soon as they take office.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I tend to agree but then I look at who is running against him and have to wonder how anyone can beat him. The only chance they have is to trash him enough so no everyone just becomes never Trumpers.
Will we be better off, or worse off if that were to happen?
....and if Trump loses, is there anyone running who will do better?

Others have it right though, At the end of the day he hasn't done shit. Nothing that wont be undone by dems as soon as they take office.
If so, that's all the more justification to make sure he wins 4 more.
....and again I ask, who is running that would be better?

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

Isn't it funny ... He's spent two years in MSM and social media court with literally every d*ckhead that has their face on TV, Impeach Impeach impeach. The dems did nothing for the country. They wasted the entire two years assassinating "whitey" . And when they found there was nothing to report, they fabricated hate and drama.

On the up and up ? Given the dem lineup, I think he could run his campaign from his golf cart on the back 9 of Mara Lago and win by a landslide.

But it won't be on the up and up. The Dems are backed by the Dark Lords, colleges, MSM, Hollywood - and there's no shortage of ignorant "voters" - and lets not forget illegals, dead people,, and Diebold ... I, my self, will be prepping like there's no tomorrow from now till the election ...

As always, we have to choose our very own political STD from the usual pile of shit.
That said, I'm looking forward to watching Biden step up to the plate. There will not be a single media outlet that will address the fact that he's a pedophile.

biden.staring.png

BigJim#1-8

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
At the end of the day he hasn't done shit. Nothing that wont be undone by dems as soon as they take office.
How about the SCOTUS appointments?

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

Lesser of evils is not worth arguing for.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
How about renegoating bad trade agreements?...weren’t those good for America?...

Who gets the credit for all the jobs out there , low unemployment by minorities ?..

What about the new policies for veterans better choices for care , being able to fire deadbeat VA employees , who gets the credit?..

There are good things that this POTUS and his team are doing for America.

We can take the good with the bad , can’t we?...

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
The insanity will stop before 2020. Listen to callers on the radio. Listen to their voices. Listen to the strength. Listen to their growing knwledge. Listen to how fed up they are.

Today a guy called in & pointed out how the rapist killinton came from no where & was helped by ghwb to win to promote globalism........ Kinda sprang from the shadows like the kenyan didn't he...... billy the I did not inhale but I'm the first black prez & played his sax on the tv........ kinda a rock star.....
Remember who signed nafta? Remember who pushed for national healthcare? Remember when things were goign back all the scandals? Think back with what we know now....... we were loosing while they were distracting us with a stained dress & a fat intern that swallowed almost all of it just like the American people.

Followed up by gwb at a little kids school when 9/11 happened. Remember the dems complaining it wasn't them in charge to show how well they could drive the car? Remember months and months of hanging chads. Remember before we attacked them you were supposed to buy socks to support America not that they were made here......

Then the black kenyan years....... is when hard workin people didn't build that........ as tax ain't a tax....... gm went broke & stiffed the bond holders with .gov permission......... gave away free bamaphomes....... and divided the country like never before.......

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Congress and trump seem to get along fine, they agree on spending trillions of dollars on big government enterprise.
Would any of that been any different had the hag won? Nope, it sure wouldn't have been.
So without Trump, you'd have still gotten that plus a dozen other things so bad that you wouldn't have time to complain about a measily $50billion increase in the defense budget.

Ask yourself this. What hasn't Trump done that the hag would have?
...and would you be better off had those things been done?

As always, we have to choose our very own political STD from the usual pile of shit.
You guys seem to want the Messiah to run for POTUS

Until such time that can happen, we're stuck with imperfect humans who sometimes do the right thing and sometimes do the wrong thing. None of us are perfect and no one is going to do everything exactly the way you or I or anyone else might want them to.

So what alternative is there, other than looking at the entirety of any candidate and choosing the one that provides more of what you like in a candidate?

Be the change you want to see and run for office yourself so that the things you want done can maybe get done.
.....or carry on with your life as is and pick from the list of other imperfect people trying to be the change they wanna see.

What other options are there?

There are good things that this POTUS and his team are doing for America.

We can take the good with the bad , can’t we?...
We have to. What other choice we got? As I said in another thread, even with his imperfections and short comings, Donald Trump as POTUS is the best thing that's happened to this nation in over 50 years.

To all those reading who may not want to believe that statement of absolute fact, give a convincing argument as to why LBJ, Nixon, Ford Carter, Reagan, Shrub sr, Clinton, Shrub jr, or Obozo were better than Trump is.

LBJ got us mired in Vietnam, Nixon truly was a crook, Ford didn't do anything other than pardon his pal, biggest thing Carter did was get those guys killed on a suicide mission to rescue the hostages, Reagan was the best of the bunch, but still sold weapons to our enemy and helped smuggle drugs into the country, Shrub sr is straight up cia, Clinton gave us the giant sucking sound of nafta, shrub jr gave us 911 and endless war and Obozo gave us ObozoCare.

So tell me again how awful Trump is? Without him, we'd have carbon taxes, TPP, more ObozoCare and she'd have already come for your scary black rifles.
....yet let's all be PO'd at Trump.

..... gave away free bamaphomes.....
BTW, the Obozo phone lady has since seen the errors of her ways and renounced her former support of Obozo.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
The one who helped put the patriot act in place? Better than a progressive I suppose.

At the end of the days the US is like a truck on a downgrade road. The dems/progressives are taking us down the steeper downgrade than Trump but it's all still downhill.
If there's so many more jobs why are the deficits so high?
How is it before He was elected he knew the truth about the fictitious unemployment numbers but after election he takes credit for record unemployment. If unemployment is so low why is welfare costs so high? How many are still on food stamps? Lower than Obama but still a disgrace. Bring real jobs back with real wages that account for inflation and there is no need for welfare or food stamps.

As soon as the dems take control it's higher taxes for all and more social programs. As soon as they are in control we will have socialized medicine and free college for all. After I busted my ass putting my kid through college they are all of a sudden going to give it away for free. Well, not free, it just means I now have to pay for every other broke ass that wants to go to college.

Real freedom and real liberty means no gov intrusion into anyones life, everyone gets to keep their own money and everyone takes care of their own.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
At the end of the days the US is like a truck on a downgrade road. The dems/progressives are taking us down the steeper downgrade than Trump but it's all still downhill.
It takes people not voting for the types that want to go downhill.
It's the only way for the swamp to get drained.

If there's so many more jobs why are the deficits so high?
Because of the tax cuts. It's not his fault that Congress can't get their act together and make spending equal receipts.

Only alternative is to veto everything and shut the gov down permanently. Congress has to see the results of their actions before there can be any change.
Ie: a spendthrift must first feel the pain of his ways in order for him to want to change those ways.

Real freedom and real liberty means no gov intrusion into anyones life, everyone gets to keep their own money and everyone takes care of their own.
It sure does, but which of the candidates were bringing us that?
....and before you say RP, even had he been elected, he'd have faced even more headwinds than even Trump has faced. So it's not as though he'd have been able to get even a fraction of the stuff done that he advocates for.

No, it takes a majority of the People to want those things. That's the only way it can really happen. Simply put, one man isn't going to be able to get it all done.

Last edited:

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner

Correct. Until the narrative changes, nothing changes. Can Americans wake up from their slumber (not likely) and admit that we have a runaway situation where only root cause changes make a difference?

If you don't go after the root, things continue to get worse. Who in America can admit the truth?

The narrative must change to the truth. What has been stolen has to be returned. The world is actually in the middle of a free fall and hardly realizes it.

I assure you that if you mention the truth to any current member of state or federal gov't you're unlikely to get an answer and there certainly won't be action. The gov't has become a secret controlled narrative and there are global strings involved.

Unimaginable sums of secret money, power and ancestral wealth involved. We saw what happened when Reagan, JFK, RFK tried to take that on.

Most people don't read history, but all the root causes are right there to see. Even today, the evidence for treason is right there.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
There's a lot of 'hopium' and 'what ifs' in the link.

It's a bit early to predict what the pedo party will do to win... but rest assured, they'll attempt to steal the election like the midterms.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
...It's a bit early to predict what the pedo party ....
You lost me there.
Which section of the "one-party disguised as a two-party system" were you referring to?

Because I'm having trouble finding any large sections of it that wouldn't qualify.

Last edited: