• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Trumps a friggin fraud, wants to ban firearms suppressors!

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
We appreciate your insight.
No we dont. Really.

There are no "insights". Just the incoherent ramblings of a deranged mind.

Its not even fun anymore sparring with him. Or her. Or whatever it is...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I have seen about 2 hours of MSNBC in the last 2 years. I rarely watch the MSM channels. When I travel, at the hotel, I will watch local news mostly - I like to watch how one region of the nation will spin the news differently than another region.

It's totally shocking.

The exact same news story can be spun entirely different in SF vs. Phoenix vs. Nashville vs. Boise and many others.

The MSM, local news and alternative media news sources are all propaganda now. While they report the facts, the spin factors and direction they take their stories depend entirely upon their agenda.

I like to debunk propaganda - I'm not mesmerized by it , but I know most people who watch FOX or CNN all day probably are.
I must say this is a very rare moment for me! I can't remember when the last time was that I agreed with FM on anything!!! I even had to take him off ignore so I could post this! It's a strange feeling that makes me feel honest but durdy!

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Tramps a fraud....somebody woke up!!

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
So Trumps a big con man? so what. he is still better than that con woman. or that con darkie.

we prefer to be conned by our own species. so quit complaining.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I must say this is a very rare moment for me! I can't remember when the last time was that I agreed with FM on anything!!! I even had to take him off ignore so I could post this! It's a strange feeling that makes me feel honest but durdy!
You posted this exact same thing about 3 or 4 months ago. I didn't save the link or I would show you.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Tramps a fraud....somebody woke up!!

So Trumps a big con man? so what. he is still better than that con woman. or that con darkie.

we prefer to be conned by our own species. so quit complaining.
They're all frauds. We would be too in their place! One can't be honest without insulting many groups of individuals who don't happen to agree with one's views! Politicians bob and weave through every minute of every day! It's a skill set required to continue to appeal (or be tolerated more than the other guy) to as wide a swath of voters and supporters as po$$ible.

tigerwillow1

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Nothing of significance that was planned for us was postponed because of Trump. TPTB agenda is on track and regardless Dim or Repuke in the big house - they are all sell outs and guilty.
What planet are you on? You don't think the judge appointments are postponing anything? You don't think heavier gun control is postponed? You don't think some of the cabinet secretaries are postponing the progressive takeover? Yes, the money spending and illegal immigration are still shit, but to say "nothing of significance" makes it hard to take what you say seriously.

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
The litigation against him, which amounts to more litigation than nearly anyone on the planet, is quite well documented.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhaaaaa!!!!

Beyond just T. University (which by the way was as far from a university as you can get and was really a "bait and switch" big money fraud), there are many other examples.

I'm not your pet investigator. Criminal activity is what politicians and big business moguls like him are about. Forget MAGA, it's really SFAW - Steal From the American Worker.
Now you're channeling Don Lemon. This is the first time I've seen his credentials ... In his defense, I sincerely doubt his resume is fake.
1559946688487.png

Thank you racheal maddow. We appreciate your insight.
I leave jrog's post ... I can't top it.

Bigfoot

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Trump told Morgan that the Paris shootings in November 2015 that killed 130 would never have happened had “two or three of those people had a gun.”
Yes, in 2015. He told the people what they wanted to hear. Just like he talked about the wars in the Middle East being bad for the USA, and how he'd get tough on the Saudis. Has the US finished the war in the Middle East? Has the US stopped selling weapons to Saudi Arabia? Why is Trump going after bump stocks and slincers? Why hasn't Trump pardoned Julian Assange? Oh, and this is a precious metals fan site; Has Trump done anything to restore sound money?

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Why do you attack me personally and never address the points.
Because you never addressed the points, yourself. You make some good points on some occasions, and if you'll take the time go go back and look, you'll some, if not many, likes from me. Other times, (now) you're completely full of yourself. You talk down to people. You can be as arrogant as I've ever seen , and your posts are (paraphrasing) "I've posted this <place your favorite topic here> some time ago, and all the truly intelligent people will agree with my cosmic self, and those who swallow the propaganda will never understand my magnificence."

"You are this. You are that. You are such a bad person. I pity you. You must be an it. You're so stupid and such an ass. You, you , you..."
I called you an ass. nothing else

Last edited:

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Back to the topic at hand - Firearms Suppressors:

So, this Kansas suppressor case is headed to the USSC.

POTUS DJT can say or tweet whatever he wants, but this issue is out of his direct control.

On the other hand, and in defense of POTUS DJT:

Word on the street is that POTUS has already been the object of multiple assassination attempts over the course of the last two years.

If you or I were the continued object of such attention, we might also have a different view of suppressors.

He has stated his opinion.

The courts will state theirs.

silver solution

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I'd suggest you watch something other than MSNBC and racheal madow and attempt to become enlightened.

I hope this comment helped you out.
He is total owned by the banker gangsters of the synagogue of crime time. Its-real-lie says jump Trump goes how high.

Last edited:

silver solution

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

POTUS DJT can say or tweet whatever he wants, but this issue is out of his direct control.

Word on the street is that POTUS has already been the object of multiple assassination attempts over the course of the last two years.

If you or I were the continued object of such attention, we might also have a different view of suppressors.

Well with hamer they have blackmail stuff on all judges.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

What role did suppressors play in his previous assassination attempts? How has the ATF tight regulation of suppressors kept him alive so far? Is he going to lead or is he going to cower?

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
My shocked face!!! >:-O

Me thinks more and more each day that MAGA is just a pipe dream

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ts-challenge-to-gun-silencer-registration-law

A man pulls the slide of a pistol with a silencer attached at a trade show.

Photographer: Dominck Reuter/AFP via Getty Images

LISTEN TO ARTICLE
1:44
SHARE THIS ARTICLE

Tweet

Email
The U.S. Supreme Court turned away challenges to a federal law that requires registration of gun silencers, the accessory that has drawn new scrutiny after it was used in a mass shooting in Virginia.

The justices, without comment Monday, left intact the conviction of Jeremy Kettler, a Kansas man sentenced to one year of probation after a jury found him guilty of possessing an unregistered silencer.

The court also rebuffed Shane Cox, owner of the army-surplus store that sold Kettler the item. Cox was convicted and sentenced to two years’ probation on charges that included selling the silencer.

Kettler and Cox argued that the Constitution’s Second Amendment guarantees the right to own a silencer. Kettler also said the 1934 National Firearms Act, which imposes the registration requirement along with a $200 tax, exceeds Congress’s power.

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
1560266359559.png

https://dailycaller.com/2019/06/10/supreme-court-silencers-cases/