• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Trump's Economic & Winning Thread

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
July Retail Sales Growth: 6.4% “Unexpected”, “Well Beyond Expectations”, “well beyond what experts predicted”…
Posted on August 15, 2018by sundance

Remember that 2016 conversation about retail inflation, Q2 wage growth, durable goods spending and non-durable goods expenditures… Well, in a growing economy; a bigly expanding economy; with wages actually increasing as an authentic outcome of expanded hiring and jobs, jobs, jobs… in conjunction with lowered tax rates…. you get more money in your pocket.

This natural Main Street dynamic leads to increased consumer spending, specifically in the retail sectors influenced by who?… Oh, yeah, those middle-class economic beneficiaries of all the above.

The expert financial pundits are shocked, shocked I tell you… shocked; when, all of a sudden, the convergence of MAGAnomic Main Street policies delivers results. DUH!

The Commerce Department – Economic and Statistics Administration – released the figures from July 2018 retail sales today (full pdf available here), showing an incredibly strong .5% increase in spending in July, bringing a 6.4% increase year-over-year; and the results have dropped the jaws of the “experts”:
“Economists polled by Reuters had forecast retail sales nudging up 0.1 percent in July.” (link)
“Retail spending in the United States increased a half-percent during the month of July — well beyond what experts predicted.” (link)
“U.S. retail sales rose more than expected in July as households boosted purchases of motor vehicles and clothing, suggesting the economy remained strong” (link)​
Continue reading →

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
rockon.gif
trump.jpg

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Trump & Kanye Vs. Omarosa, the NAACP, and the Media Cabal… Guess Who’s Winning?
by Assistant Editor August 19, 2018 154 Comments
What have you got to lose?

President Trump’s approval rating among African-Americans has the NAACP and the vast majority of the mainstream media in full panic mode. According to the latest Rasmussen poll, African Americans are in the midst of a seismic political shift showing a 36% approval rating for President Trump, nearly double his support at this time last year.

In stark contrast, the latest NAACP job approval poll indicates a 21% approval for President Trump among African-Americans. The NAACP, a political subsidiary of the Democratic Party, along with the vast majority of the mainstream media, have attempted to combat this political trend with more versions of their go-to racism narrative in an attempt to stifle the political exodus.

While the majority of the print and cable news organizations are furiously propagating stories about the ethically-challenged former White House Aide, Omarosa Manigault Newman, and her supposed recording of President Trump saying a racial slur that has yet to materialize, President Trump is expanding his base by taking statistically significant ground that strikes at the very heart of the Democratic Party’s core constituency.

Derrick Johnson, President and CEO of the NAACP stated, “Our analysis shows President Trump’s racism is a major factor in both why and how people will vote in the midterm elections. The poll confirms how Trump’s racism has not only divided the nation and polluted policy, but also serves as a key factor in motivating voters of color to disrupt politics as usual on a national scale.” The NAACP false narrative continues on claiming that African American celebrity support plays no role in Trump’s rising approval rate, but actually lowers it.

This divergent NAACP approval poll along with it’s corresponding narrative appear to be a classic voter suppression tactic. The suppression poll strategy is a disinformation tactic that was heavily promulgated by the majority of the left-leaning print and cable news agencies during the 2016 Presidential Election in what was a failed attempt to discourage Trump supporters from voting.

This NAACP Poll along with the accompanying rhetoric is clearly at odds with a key economic reality that President Trump has already attained– the lowest African American Unemployment Rate in US History. President Trump has promised to rebuild America’s inner cities including new infrastructure, increased private sector investment, and the provision of unprecedented employment opportunities for these economically deprived Democratic Strongholds. Given President Trump’s current track record of fulfilling campaign trail promises in record time, this is one he will undoubtedly deliver in full.

This political shift has been driven to a great extent by prominent African Americans, who have voiced their support of President Trump and his policies. This support runs the cultural gamut, from Kanye West, who represents the apex of popular culture, to sports legend Dennis Rodman, to grassroots-oriented Christian Leaders, such as Pastor Darrell Scott, Trump’s Diversity Counsel Board Member, and Pastor Alveda King, the niece of Dr Martin Luther King.

Kanye West initially publicized his support for Trump on April 25, 2018, at a time when the Reuters Poll had Trump’s approval ratings among African-American Males at 11%. By April 29, Trump’s approval rating among African American Men had skyrocketed to 22%, according to Reuters.

On August 10, a thought-provoking Kanye West further elaborated on his decision to publicly support President Trump on the Jimmy Kimmel Show stating, “It took me a year and a half to have the confidence to stand up, put on the hat, no matter what the consequences were and what it represented to me is not about policies, cause I’m not a politician like that, but it represented overcoming fear and doing what you felt not matter what anyone said, and saying you can’t bully me, liberals can’t bully me, news can’t bully me, the hip hop community can’t bully me.” Like clockwork, the Rasmussen poll jumped from 31% to 36% a few days later.

Given the correlation between Trump’s approval ratings and the outspoken support of African-American celebrities and pastors, it is an irrefutable fact that Trump is gaining historic traction. Is this shift in political allegiance a result of the endorsements of Kanye, Rodman, Darrell Scott and Alveda King, or could it be that African-Americans are experiencing the real employment opportunities and fresh economic vibrancy and tax benefits that are all a direct result of President Trump’s economic policies? Or could it simply be that a growing number of African-Americans are tired of the divisive narratives and the destructive policies that have been forced upon them for decades by the Democratic Party, the NAACP and their adjuncts within the mainstream media? One thing is for certain, African-Americans are increasingly fed up with the status quo, they are tired of the Democratic Party’s broken promises, and a political awakening is happening.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08/trump-kanye-vs-omarosa-the-naacp-the-media-cabal/

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Something I saw on reddit....

reddit180819.jpg
And a couple comments that were under the above post....
reddit180819b.jpg

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
1535085077655.png

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
President Trump Evansville Indiana Rally Drew Largest Crowd Ever to Ford Center…
Posted on September 3, 2018by sundance
The Monster Vote is Very Real..

There is a very specific reason why U.S. print and broadcast media focused intensely on pushing their anti-Trump funeralpalozza narrative. As we saw in the 2016 election cycle, the goal of the DC proletariat is to create a false sense of the electoral landscape.
What they don’t want people to see are reports like this. Last Thursday night’s President Trump rally drew the Ford Center’s largest crowd ever, according to manager VenuWorks. The turnout: 11,500 people, with another 2,000 unable to get in. [Courier and Press Link]

Just like there was no precedent for a single primary candidate -amid a group of 17- to draw 15,000 people to any event in 2015, so too is there no precedent for 13,500 people showing up to a political rally during a non-presidential mid-term election season. THIS IS THE SILENT MAJORITY the media and professional political class fear. The MAGA movement is unprecedented in size, enthusiasm, and more importantly, resolve.

We are winning, bigly, and we represent the existential threat to the professional political establishment. The system, which has created an entire business model based on control of U.S. politics, is being summarily deconstructed. This is the reason why all of those who benefit from decades-long constructs of lobbying, consulting, think-tanks and UniParty party control, hate what President Trump represents. There are billions of dollars at stake, trillions more downstream, and slowly the MAGA movement is kicking their ass.

Look carefully. Do not look away. This is President Obama’s former campaign manager David Plouffe. Think about the message here…. “his kind”:

Donald Trump’s supporters are angry“, or “uneducated”, or “unenlightened”, or (fill_In_The_Blank). This DC-based sentiment is clear within the latest sunlight upon officials within the United States Department of Justice and FBI. Now the corporate media narrative controllers are fully engaged.
The gaslighting is extreme as the same entities utilize their microphones in a brutal attempt to create a self fulfilling prophecy. In essence, what they are really trying to save is themselves. However, the reality of their rage only solidifies their irrelevance. Another example; again, do not look away:

David Mamet had a famous saying, essentially: …‘in order for authentic democrats to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things’… By pretending ‘not to know’ there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience, denial of truth allows easier trespass. The Democrat ideology depends on your willingness to accept their presentations; and your reconciliation. Do not look away.

There’s a level of anger far deeper and more consequential than expressed rage or visible behavior, it’s called Cold Anger.
Cold Anger does not need to go to violence. For those who carry it, no conversation is needed when we meet. You cannot poll or measure it specifically because most who carry it avoid discussion. And that decision has nothing whatsoever to do with any form of correctness.
We watched the passage of Obamacare at 1:38am on the day before Christmas Eve in 2009. We watched the Senate, then the House attempt passing Amnesty in 2014. We know exactly how it passed, and we know exactly why it passed. We don’t need to stand around talking about it….

We know what lies hidden behind “cloture” and the UniParty schemes.
We watch the 2009 $900+ billion Stimulus Bill being spent each year, every year, for seven consecutive years. Omnibus, Porkulous, QE1, QE2, Bailouts, Crony-Capitalism. We know exactly how this works, and we know exactly why this ruse is maintained. We don’t need to stand around talking about it…. We’re beyond talking.
We accept that the entire Senate voted to block President Trump’s ability to use recess appointments in 2017.

Every.Single.Democrat.And.Republican.

Cold Anger absorbs betrayal silently, often prudently.
We’ve waited each year, every year, for ten years, to see a federal budget, only to be given another Omnibus spending bill by Speaker Ryan.

We’ve watched the ridiculing of cops, the riots, and the lack of support for laws, or their enforcement. We’ve been absorbing all that. We’ve been exposed to violence upon us by paid operatives of the organized DNC machine. We know; the media trying to hide it doesn’t change our level of information.
Cold Anger is not hatred, it is far more purposeful.
Cold Anger takes notice of the liars, even from a great distance – seemingly invisible to the mob. Cold Anger will still hold open the door for the riot goer. Mannerly.

We’ve watched our borders being intentionally unsecured.
We’ve watched Islamic Terrorists slaughter Americans as our politicians proclaim their uncertainty of motive. We know exactly who they are and why they are doing it. We do not need to stand around discussing it…. we’re clear eyed.
Cold Anger evidenced is more severe because it is more strategic, and more purposeful. Eric Cantor’s defeat, Matt Bevin’s victory, Brexit, Donald Trump’s highest vote tally in the history of presidential primaries or Mark Sanford’s 2018 dispatch might aide your understanding.

Cold Anger does not gloat; it absorbs consistent vilification and ridicule as fuel. This sensibility does not want to exist, it is forced to exist in otherwise unwilling hosts – we also refuse to be destabilized by it.
Transgender bathrooms are more important than border security.
Trade deals, employment and the standard of living in Vietnam and Southeast Asia are more important to Wall Street and DC lobbyists, than the financial security of Youngstown Ohio. We get it. We didn’t create that reality, we are simply responding to it.
Deliberate intent and prudence ensures we avoid failure. The course, is thoughtful vigilance; it’s a strategy devoid of emotion. The media can call us anything they want, it really doesn’t matter…. we’re far beyond that.

Foolishness and betrayal of our nation have served to reveal dangers within our present condition. Misplaced corrective action, regardless of intent, is neither safe nor wise. We know exactly who Donald Trump is, and we also know what he’s not. He is exactly what we need at this moment. He is a necessary glorious bastard.
Cold Anger is not driven to act in spite of itself; it drives a reckoning.
When the well attired lady leaves the checkout line carrying steaks and shrimp using an EBT card, the door is still held open for her; yet notations necessarily embed.

When the U.S. flags lay gleefully undefended, they do not lay unnoticed. When the stars and stripes are controversial, yet the Mexican flag is honored – we are paying attention.
When millionaire football players kneel down rather than honor our fallen soldiers and stand proud of our country, we see that. Check the NFL TV ratings – take note.
When a school community cannot openly pray, it does not mean the prayerful were absent.
When a liar seems to win, it is not without observation. Many – more than the minority would like to admit – know the difference between science, clocks and political agendas.
Cold Anger perceives deception the way a long-term battered spouse absorbs the blow in the hours prior to the pre-planned exit; with purpose.

A shield, or cry of micro-aggression will provide no benefit, nor quarter. Delicate sensibilities are dispatched like a feather in a hurricane. Pushed far enough, decisions are reached.
[…] On the drive to and from the East Coast, I paid attention to the billboards and bumper-stickers. Folks, the people in “Fly over” country are PISSED, from the guy that guides hunters, to the mayors of towns and cities, to state senators congressmen and Governors who are voting to arrest and imprison federal law enforcement officials for enforcing federal gun laws that don’t agree with state law … The political pendulum has never, in the history of humanity, stayed on one side of a swing. The back lash from over reach has always been proportionate to how far off center it went before coming back … right now we’re staring at a whole hell of a lot of the country (about 80-90% of the land mass, as well as about 50+% of the population) that is FED UP. You really don’t want those guys to decide that the only way to fix it is to burn it down and start over… (more)
It’s too late…

Remember, this is an insurgency. You must modify your mindset to think like an insurgent. Insurgencies have nothing to lose. If insurgents are not victorious the system, which controls the dynamic, wins. However, if insurgents do nothing, the same system, which controls the dynamic, also wins.
Do nothing and you lose. Go to the mattresses, and you might win. The choice is yours.
Right now, every day is Saint Crispins day.

If we are mark’d to die, we are enow
To do our country loss; and if to live,
The fewer men, the greater share of honour.
God’s will! I pray thee, wish not one man more.
By Jove, I am not covetous for gold,
Nor care I who doth feed upon my cost;
It yearns me not if men my garments wear;
Such outward things dwell not in my desires.
But if it be a sin to covet honour,
I am the most offending soul alive.
No, faith, my coz, wish not a man from England.
God’s peace! I would not lose so great an honour
As one man more methinks would share from me
For the best hope I have. O, do not wish one more!
Rather proclaim it, Westmoreland, through my host,
That he which hath no stomach to this fight,
Let him depart; his passport shall be made,
And crowns for convoy put into his purse;
We would not die in that man’s company
That fears his fellowship to die with us.
This day is call’d the feast of Crispian.
He that outlives this day, and comes safe home,
Will stand a tip-toe when this day is nam’d,
And rouse him at the name of Crispian.
He that shall live this day, and see old age,
Will yearly on the vigil feast his neighbours,
And say ‘To-morrow is Saint Crispian.’
Then will he strip his sleeve and show his scars,
And say ‘These wounds I had on Crispian’s day.’
Old men forget; yet all shall be forgot,
But he’ll remember, with advantages,
What feats he did that day. Then shall our names,
Familiar in his mouth as household words-
Harry the King, Bedford and Exeter,
Warwick and Talbot, Salisbury and Gloucester-
Be in their flowing cups freshly rememb’red.
This story shall the good man teach his son;
And Crispin Crispian shall ne’er go by,
From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be remembered-
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne’er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition;
And gentlemen in England now-a-bed
Shall think themselves accurs’d they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon Saint Crispin’s day.

The awakened American middle-class insurgency, led by Donald Trump, is an existential threat to the professional political class and every entity who lives in/around the professional political class. The entire political industry is threatened by the insurgency. The entire political industry is threatened by Donald Trump.

Decision time.

You know why the entire apparatus is united against President Trump. You know why the entire Wall Street apparatus is united against President Trump. You know why every institutional department, every lobbyist, every K-Street dweller, every career legislative member, staffer, and the various downstream economic benefactors, including the corporate media, all of it – all the above, are united against Donald Trump.

Donald Trump is an existential threat to the very existence of the UniParty. Donald Trump is an existential threat to every entity who benefits from the UniParty.
Multi-billion dollar contracts at stake. Trillion dollar multi-national trade deals at stake. The fundamental construct of decades of their united efforts to tear away at the very fabric of the U.S.A is at stake. They too have nothing to lose, and they’re damn sure acting like it.

Who opposes them?

…..US !

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...rally-drew-largest-crowd-ever-to-ford-center/

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Justin Trudeau: No Trade Deal With U.S. That “Doesn’t Continue Exemptions for Canada’s Cultural Industries”…
Posted on September 5, 2018by sundance

All our propaganda are belong to us…

In comments yesterday about the likelihood of Canada joining the U.S-Mexico trade agreement, Justin from Canada stated emphatically that his country would not join any trade agreement that removes Canadian protectionist policy on “cultural industries”.

What are Justin’s “cultural industries“? Well, that would be control over media and telecommunications. In essence, Canada wouldn’t want any of that pesky free-market media stuff interfering with the state-run propaganda broadcasts. Yup, you can’t make this stuff up folks…
CANADA – […] The prime minister also said his government won’t sign an updated free trade accord with the U.S. and Mexico if the deal doesn’t continue exemptions for Canada’s cultural industries, which aims to protect Canada’s publishing and broadcast industries.

That too was entrenched in the original Canada-U.S. free trade deal that preceded NAFTA. Giving up the exemptions would be tantamount to giving up Canadian sovereignty and identity, Trudeau said.​
“It is inconceivable to Canadians that an American network might buy Canadian media affiliates, whether it’s newspapers or TV stations or TV networks,” he said.​
“So we’ve made it very clear that defending that cultural exemption is something that is fundamental to Canadians.” (read more)​
Nice to see it all out in the open. Canada can’t have that pesky free-market speech stuff getting in the way of the progressive state-run media.
Rather hilarious, and simultaneously reaffirming of progressive ideology when you think about it.
The far-left worldview has always been reliant upon on control over the thoughts of the citizens under their authority. This open admission by Justin Trudeau is a direct affirmation of all criticism levied against the political left.

Whether it be in the authoritarian control over social media, or in direct state control over broadcast and print media the progressive worldview simply cannot compete on an open field of ideas. Deploying a fancy catch-phrase like “cultural industries”, is only meant to obfuscate the inherent hypocrisy between what is espoused and what is actually true.

In related matters, the U.S. and South Korea trade deal (KORUS) has been finalized by U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer. Additionally, the U.S. agreement with the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) is progressing as an alternative to the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP).
Washington, DC – Today, the Office of the United States Trade Representative and Korea’s Ministry of Trade, Industry, and Energy published the agreed outcomes of the negotiations to amend and modify the U.S.-Korea (KORUS) Free Trade Agreement. These outcomes include amendments and modifications to KORUS as well as additional agreements and understandings to improve implementation of the trade pact. (continue reading press release)​
More in-depth details of the KORUS Agreement Available HERE.

A joint media statement between the ASEAN Economic Ministers (AEM) and the United States Trade Representative is AVAILABLE HERE.

A general reminder/explanation. CTH focuses a great deal of time and attention to the trade and economic side of political policy because almost all of the issues that matter are founded upon the economics of political policy. If you drill down through all moonbat political opposition to President Trump and his U.S. economic agenda you will discover the root cause is based around economics, financial interests and control therein.

As with the Canadian example above, the ideology of progressive, democrat-socialists is an ideology of authoritarian control that is only possible if the same entities control the economic constructs that enable them to exist. Remove their control over the financial aspects, and you deconstruct the foundation that supports the ideology.

“It is inconceivable to Canadians that an American network might buy Canadian media affiliates, whether it’s newspapers or TV stations or TV networks,” Trudeau said. This same sentence could be repeated by any number of communist authoritarians.

Think about it… and discuss/share with your family.

There are, quite simply, trillions of dollars at stake.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...e-exemptions-for-canadas-cultural-industries/

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
1536197936095.png

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
EPIC! President Trump Trolls Hillary Clinton on Anniversary of Her ‘Deplorables’ Comment (VIDEO)
by Cristina Laila September 9, 2018 191 Comments

September 9th, 2016 Hillary Clinton made the mistake of disparaging Trump supporters by calling them ‘Deplorables’ while speaking at a fundraiser in New York.

Many people believed her ‘Deplorables’ comment to be a pivotal moment in her campaign–until she passed out two days later and got chucked into her Scooby mobile like a side of beef.

“You can put half of Trump supporters into what I call a ‘basket of deplorables'” Hillary said two years ago in New York.

“They’re racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic,” Hillary continued.

Two days later, Hillary Clinton passed out after visiting the 9/11 memorial.

She lost a shoe whilst being chucked into her Scooby mobile. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

President Trump trolled Hillary Clinton on Sunday.

President Trump tweeted a video of Hillary making her ‘Deplorables’ comment with a caption, “Happy Anniversary #ProudDeplorable,”

VIDEO:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Happy Anniversary! #ProudDeplorable
9:01 AM - Sep 9, 2018

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Another promise kept.................

WashPost: Trump’s Economy Boosts Blue-Collar Jobs

AFP9 Sep 2018Washington, DC6,804
President Donald Trump has shifted the economy so that once-disregarded blue-collar manufacturing workers are now recovering jobs faster than coastal service-sector employees, theWashington Post acknowledged Sunday.

“Blue-collar jobs are growing at their fastest rate in more than 30 years, helping fuel a hiring boom in many small towns and rural areas that are strong supporters of President Trump ahead of November’s mid-term elections,” said the Post, under the headline “Under Trump, the jobs boom has finally reached blue-collar workers. Will it last?”

According to the Post:

Rural employment grew at an annualized rate of 5.1 percent in the first quarter. Smaller metro areas grew 5.0 percent. That’s significantly larger than the 4.1 percent growth seen in large urban areas that recovered earlier from the Great Recession, according to an analysis by the Brookings Institution’s Metropolitan Policy Program of a separate set of Labor Department data released on Wednesday.​
In the past year, the economy has added 656,000 blue-collar jobs, compared to 1.7 million added in the services sector. But the rate of growth in blue-collar jobs is speeding up, while service-sector job growth has hovered around 1.3 percent over the past year.​
The New York Times is also admitting that Trump’s economic policies are reaching people outside the Democratic Party’s base of coastal cities — and is also saying pay raises could soon rise faster because companies and investors have run out of alternatives. On Sept 7, the Times reported:

The headlines for the August job numbers released this morning are nothing but good. Employers added a robust 201,000 jobs, the unemployment rate remained at the rock-bottom level of 3.9 percent, and wages grew the fastest they have in nine years.​
There’s no doubt that this is the best economy in quite a long time for American workers, who by a wide range of measures can find a job more easily than they have in a decade …​
But the fact that higher pay raises are finally showing up in the data is another piece of evidence that employers are coming up against the limits of the labor force. Just maybe, after years of trying every recruitment technique other than raising hourly pay, employers are starting to turn more to that option.​
Trump’s economic promises to aid the manufacturing sector were ridiculed before and after the election by the Democratic Party’s progressive elite.

Throughout President Barack Obama’s term, the progressive elite steered opportunities and wealth away from manufacturing sectors, which were deemed to be bad for the environment but ideal for relocation via free-trade deals to China and other Asian economies.

The progressives also steered wealth, government spending, and social status towards their service-sector supporters in wealthy coastal cities and in post-graduate career slots.

For Obama, Obama repeatedly praised Silicon Valley CEOs, teachers, students, environmentalists, as well as “community organizers.”
Under Trump, however, the economy’s gains are being spread more evenly throughout the nation and across the workforce.

For example, President Barack Obama’s top economic advisor, Jason Furman, posted a chart showing that lower-income workers are seeing the greatest gains:

Neither of the two articles in the Washington Post or the New York Times recognized any role for Trump’s low-immigration/high-wages policy, even though it has modestly reduced the inflow of cheap-labor migrants and penalized companies who hire illegal immigrants.

Trump has also pressured U.S. companies to reduce outsourcing of middle-class jobs via the H-1B and other visa-worker programs which have helped keep salaries flat for many college-graduates for at least two decades.
But Trump’s rising pressure for popular pay-raises before the 2018 election is prompting business groups to step up their lobbying for quick access to more foreign workers.

Business-first GOP Rep. Kevin Yoder added four cheap-labor programs to the 2019 spending plan for the Department of Homeland Security, in the hope that Trump will approve those cheap-labor programs in exchange for extra spending on the border wall.

The Kansas representative’s four-part cheap-labor plan was endorsed by nearly all GOP members on the House appropriations committee in July and likely was backed by GOP leaders.
The middle-class “country caps” outsourcing bill was endorsed by Amazon, IBM and the billionaire founders of FWD.us, partly because it helps many investors continue replacing American graduates with cheap foreign graduates. Yoder says his bill would end discrimination, but it is backed by many business lobbyists and critics say it will boost discrimination against Americans.

Those cheap-labor programs must be stripped from Yoder bill before the election, said RJ Hauman, policy director at the Federation for American Immigration Reform. “We fear the president will sign something [after the election] that does contain that border wall funding despite the other things in it that fly in the face of his agenda,” he said.
Overall, the Washington-imposed economic policy of economic growth via immigration shifts wealth from young people towards older people by flooding the market with cheap foreign labor.

Four million young Americans will join the workforce this year, but the federal government will also import 1.1 million legal immigrants, and allow an army of at least 2 million visa-workers to work U.S. jobs.

That process spikes profits and Wall Street values by cutting salaries for manual and skilled labor offered by blue-collar and white-collar employees. The policy also drives up real estate prices, widens wealth-gaps, reduces high-tech investment, increases state and local tax burdens, hurts kids’ schools and college education, pushes Americans away from high-tech careers, and sidelines at least 5 million marginalized Americans and their families, including many who are now struggling with opioid addictions. Immigration also pulls investment and wealth away from heartland states because investment flows towards the large immigrant populations living in the coastal states.

https://www.breitbart.com/2018-elec...n-post-trump-economy-boosts-blue-collar-jobs/

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
EPIC! President Trump Trolls Obama ‘I Guess I Have a Magic Wand’
by Cristina Laila September 10, 2018 196 Comments

President Trump trolled Obama Monday morning over the former president’s past statements claiming Trump would need a magic wand to expand the economy and bring jobs back.

In June of 2016, Obama mocked Donald Trump while speaking at a town hall in Indiana.
Obama slammed Donald Trump for claiming he would use his business acumen to jump start the economy and create jobs.

“He just says, ‘I’m gonna negotiate a better deal.’ Well how? How exactly are you going to negotiate that?” Obama arrogantly said to the audience of useful idiots. “What magic wand do you have? And usually the answer is, he doesn’t have an answer.”

President Trump trolled Obama Monday morning and it was glorious.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

“President Trump would need a magic wand to get to 4% GDP,” stated President Obama. I guess I have a magic wand, 4.2%, and we will do MUCH better than this! We have just begun.
10:42 AM - Sep 10, 2018

Barack Obama crawled out of his hole Friday and trashed President Trump–calling him out by name–then tried to take credit for the Trump boom.

Here are the real numbers…
Obama is the only president in history to never see a single year of 3.0% GDP growth.

The US Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) announced its August jobs report Friday morning. Unemployment is down to 3.9%, while more people are employed in the US than at any time in history. But the big news is that this century, since the year 2000, more than 20% of all job increases have occurred during the Trump years.

The US GDP for the second quarter accelerated to a whopping 4.1% under the leadership of President Donald Trump.

This is another BIG Trump win.
This doubles the first quarter growth of 2.2%

In August, Charles Payne reported on some stunning manufacturing news.

Charles Payne: Speaking of jobs, I looked at the ADP report yesterday, Tammy, 830,000 new manufacturing jobs in the last 19 months. The prior 19 months, 26,000.​
With the 37,000 manufacturing jobs from July the Trump manufacturing number is closer to 860,000 jobs.

Atlanta Fed projects a 3rd Quarter GDP of 4.6%!

Take that, Obama!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ump-trolls-obama-i-guess-i-have-a-magic-wand/

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
The pedo arrests must be closing in on crazy joe. Tic toc you sick bastard. . . :give finger:

Joe Biden: Trump Supporters Are ‘Virulent,’ ‘Dregs of Society’

AP Photo/Cliff Owen17 Sep 20188,458
Former Vice President Joe Biden echoed Hillary Clinton’s “basket of deplorables” moment during a Saturday evening speech at the Human Rights Campaign’s annual dinner in Washington, DC, calling President Donald Trump’s supporters “virulent people” and “dregs of society.”

/https://www.breitbart.com/big-gover...iden-trump-supporters-virulent-dregs-society/

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
The pedo arrests must be closing in on crazy joe. Tic toc you sick bastard. . . :give finger:

Former Vice President Joe Biden echoed Hillary Clinton’s “basket of deplorables” moment during a Saturday evening speech at the Human Rights Campaign’s annual dinner in Washington, DC, calling President Donald Trump’s supporters “virulent people” and “dregs of society.”

/https://www.breitbart.com/big-gover...iden-trump-supporters-virulent-dregs-society/
What a great 2020 commercial, assuming uncle Joe is still alive

For President Trump

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
If you believe that, I've got a Trump University diploma to sell you.
Trump's approval with the general population is barely above 40% - and falling.

View attachment 111292
I could find a chart showing the opposite if I went on a pro Trump website, but why bother?

#1 Deplorables lie to pollsters by the millions. We turned it into an art in 2016.
#2 Pollsters are damn near all leftists (see reason #1)
#3 Hillary had a 90% chance of winning @ 8 PM on November 8, 2016.

As for black people turning to President Trump why wouldn't they? He is the first person in power in a long time who talks to them and treats them like adults and doesn't blow smoke up their asses with lies.

36% wouldn't surprise me at all. Black unemployment is already the lowest ever recorded.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I’m past the point of discourse with the unhinged Left

I’ll engage in mockery but they’ve shown themselves to be so dishonest that it’s not worth the effort to engage

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I could find a chart showing the opposite if I went on a pro Trump website, but why bother?

#1 Deplorables lie to pollsters by the millions. We turned it into an art in 2016.
#2 Pollsters are damn near all leftists (see reason #1)
#3 Hillary had a 90% chance of winning @ 8 PM on November 8, 2016.

As for black people turning to President Trump why wouldn't they? He is the first person in power in a long time who talks to them and treats them like adults and doesn't blow smoke up their asses with lies.

36% wouldn't surprise me at all. Black unemployment is already the lowest ever recorded.

That chart is an average of all polls from Real Clear Politics, which leans right, if anything.
Yes, the pro-trump website would show you something different, because they cherry-picked his most favorable poll.
If I went to a leftist site, I could post a poll where Trump's approval is 36% overall, but that would also be cherry picked.
Yes, Hillary lost the electoral vote by numbers that were in the margin of error.

You don't get to say "polls are worthless" when you are extolling Trump's polling numbers among blacks. It's a horses mouth fallacy.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
That chart is an average of all polls from Real Clear Politics, which leans right, if anything.
Yes, the pro-trump website would show you something different, because they cherry-picked his most favorable poll.
If I went to a leftist site, I could post a poll where Trump's approval is 36% overall, but that would also be cherry picked.
Yes, Hillary lost the electoral vote by numbers that were in the margin of error.

You don't get to say "polls are worthless" when you are extolling Trump's polling numbers among blacks. It's a horses mouth fallacy.
I'm sorry you are so depressed brother, and I'm afraid it's just going to get worse for you. 6 more years of ever increasing misery.
In the mean time I'm happy as fuck!

Hang in there!

:2 thumbs up:

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Yeah 306 to 232, within the MOE (that’s some funny stuff)
F1AA3ED9-2CF5-4C25-AAB7-A6BBB3FCCA45.png

6FE46512-6EF3-45AC-A81D-0F365AEFCB6B.jpeg

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Still cracking up over the margin of error claim

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++

Hystckndle

CONFORMADAPTKICKSOMEASS!!!
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

Just like Obama was for firearm sales...
Only dif...
Thanks Joey,
Don t go changin,
:)
Keep running that gator buddy !!!!
No one better at it !!!