Reporter Busts Soldiers in Germany Holding Trump Hats, Trump Flag While Waiting to Meet President
The media are doing their nastiest to rain on the surprise visit by President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania to U.S. troops stationed in Iraq on Wednesday and now they are doing the same to his stopover at Ramstein Air base in Germany on his return home.
CNN and a former Obama official attacked Trump for signing red Make America Great Again hats and a Trump 2020 patch that several troops had brought with them to the meeting with Trump at Al Asad Airbase in Iraq.
Later Wednesday night Trump touched down in Germany for a two-hour visit and was set to greet troops, some of whom were photographed holding red Make America Great Again hats while they waited. One was seen holding a blue Trump flag.
The photos were posted by Bloomberg White House reporter Jennifer Epstein who reported the soldier (apparently an officer) dropped the Trump flag when she saw she was being photographed.
Here is a video montage of Trumps visit to Iraq, with Proud to be an american playing.
President and First Lady make SECOND stop to visit U.S. troops in Germany on way back from surprise trip to Iraq where Trump told cheering soldiers: 'We're no longer the world's suckers' and 'The U.S. cannot continue to be the policeman of the world'
Trumps touched down in Ramstein Air Base in Germany at 4am local time
They were greeted by a crowd of soldiers carrying Maga hats at their second unannounced visit
The Trumps secretly traveled to Iraq on December 26 to wish servicemen and women a happy holiday
Trump was in the country for roughly three hours before the White House confirmed his whereabouts at the Al Asad Airbase in western Iraq, roughly 185 kilometers outside of Syria
It was their first visit to a war zone since the sitting president took office nearly two years ago
Trump announced last week that he's pulling American troops out of neighboring Syria, because the U.S. had 'defeated ISIS' in the nation that's also mired in a civil war
'We're no longer the suckers, folks,' the president said of the decision while in Iraq. 'We're respected again as a nation.'
'The United States cannot continue to be the policeman of the world,' he added
1. Child trafficking arrests in one year more than all of BHO's combined in 8 years. Very telling….
2. Trump visits troops.
3. NoName no more.
4. timberpuppy no more, "GHWB ?"
5. Justice Kav
5b. Justice Gorsuch
6. Thank you, Sessions, Huber, Brave 470.
7. Honk heard round the World.
9. Wall going up, some parts already up.
10. msm fakenews more and more obvious.
11. Anons #2
12. Hillary is still not POTUS
13. North Korea
14. Used the daniel lotion (much PRAYers)
15. Huge arrests in Medicare/aid fraud which ties into opiates- plugged holes where billions of our money was being defrauded by pharmacies/medical practitioners.
17. Trade deals
19. record unemployment (employment?)
20. Cleveland Browns winning football games (hmmm) (Most unbelievable item on list. kek)
21. China stocks -25%, German stocks -20%, Mexican stocks -15%, French stocks -12%,
London stocks -12%, Canadian stocks -11%, Nasdaq -4%, 2018 sucked less for us.
22. POTUS absolutely crushing the media shills in all press conferences
23. Soros is an asshole
24. shill like cucklord proving Q 24/7.
25. millions spent by shillblue protecting status quo, anons making sure that doesn't happen.
26. Elizibeth Warren dna test
27. Trump rallies "USA! USA! USA!" "LOCK HER UP!"
28. Cleaning house.
29. Omarosa caught recording.
30. CEOs retiring.
31. Politicians not running next term.
32. Q crumbs
33. Symbols will be their downfall.
34. The Economy/Jobs
35. Oh that vape guy melting down. ‘Ginger snap’. Pretty fucking glorious!! (idk that one?)
36. Record number of RINO departures
37. FBI/DOJ resignations/firings
38. Isis got fucked
39. Big Mike was outclassed by combat boots
40. Weinstein arrested
41. Cosby convicted.
42. Graham yells at the dems, 'Boy you all want power. God, I hope you never get it.'
43. Avenatii in flames.
44. No good dem candidates
46. NXIVM arrests (leads right to HRC), Mack arrested
47. 2018 WAS THE YEAR OF UNDENIABLE PROOFS! [QPROOF] Password = 17, hat
48. IG report
49. False alarm Hawaii
50. Clinton Foundation losing donations
51. Fire at HRC house
52. Trump DECLAS FISA, still no word from RR, if RR dirty, Mueller dirty.
53. Comey fired.
54. McCabe fired, no pension.
55. What else, you ask. Plenty, that we are not privy to. Gitmo prepared & staffed (including justice people), along with stateside prisons prepared as well. Who knows how many dregs are already taken in, with the major arrests looming.
56. More truth to the Normies waking up.
57. Job #'s Highest in decades!
60. Unemployment Lowest in decades!
61. Overall Consumer Confidence is at an all time High!
62. Antifa guy getting KTFO and Punch-catching guy, both awesome
63. $18,442,635 of $1.0B goal Raised by 304,568 people in 14 days (Since you made list, increase $8k)
64. Riots against globalism, France.
65. Kevin Spacy, James Gunn exposed, Spacey Delivers Pizza to the press outside his house. Pizzagate is REAL
66. satanism in gov more exposed
67. Avenatti email by journalist Michael J Morrison
68. Great list Anon. How about the worlds largest sex trafficking ring being brought to it's knees and shut down, with it's leaders arrested??
Why NeverTrumpers should reflect on what makes Trump attractive to voters.
This is what the NeverTrumpers don’t get: their harsh criticisms of Trump necessarily extend to his fans, who either are flawed in the same ways as he, or too ignorant and unsophisticated––or, as Romney put it, they can be played for “suckers” –– to see through his populist and jingoistic pandering. Either way, they are inferior to the NeverTrump sophisticates who’d rather lose election after election than win and get the job done of rolling back a decade of progressive misrule.