• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Trump's Economic & Winning Thread

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
1544402231584.png

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Yes, I love it!!! Fecking animals. The media ain't even human anymore they are seditious, America hating psychopaths!
Probably saving the taxpayers several million dollars too.

President Trump Cancels White House Media Christmas Party…
Posted on December 13, 2018by sundance

After two years of fake news, narrative engineering and coordinated resistance efforts from an adversarial media, President Trump cancelled the indulgent White House Christmas Party for media. Good.

WASHINGTON DC – President Trump has canceled the White House holiday party for the media, making the decades-old tradition a victim of his increasingly contentious relationship with major news organizations.​
The annual Christmas-season gathering was a significant perk for those covering the White House, as well as other Washington reporters, anchors and commentators, and New York media executives would regularly fly in for the occasion. At its peak, the invitation-only soirees grew so large that there were two back-to-back events, one for broadcast outlets and one for print organizations.​
Journalists who attended the events, which featured a catered buffet of lamb chops, crab claws and elaborate desserts, got to roam the decorated mansion with a spouse or other family member, a friend or a colleague, adding to the invitation’s allure. (read more)

EDIT: Melania looks frickin' adorable sitting there, don't she? ..
aalove.gif

Last edited:

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I had no idea the white house threw a media xmas party. In the future I would like the President to pay out of pocket for these events. People homeless and going hungry in this country while the media gorges themselves on king crab and lamb chops? Can they at least throw its peasants some cake?
Fortunately I will have left over pizza again this year for xmas dinner. There are many who are not so fortunate.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
1544759778280.png

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I had no idea the white house threw a media xmas party. In the future I would like the President to pay out of pocket for these events. People homeless and going hungry in this country while the media gorges themselves on king crab and lamb chops? Can they at least throw its peasants some cake?
Fortunately I will have left over pizza again this year for xmas dinner. There are many who are not so fortunate.
CL I think you should splurge this year and have fresh pizza for x-mas dinner.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
They wont open on xmas day for me. :(.. Then again, I do make really good pizza at home.. Maybe I will do that. :).. Ok pizza at my place for xmas. :)
Oh that makes sense. Never did here of a Muslim Pie before. I'll bring whatever you're missing and dessert.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
I respect this man more each day. May God protect him from all harm.

20181215.jpg

20181215b.jpg

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
1544933962235.png

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Trump will likely win reelection in 2020

More than two dozen Democrats reportedly are eyeing the possibility of challenging President Donald Trump in 2020.

Media darling Beto O’Rourke has met with former President Barack Obama.

Former Vice President Joe Biden claims that he is “the most qualified person in the country to be president.”

Sen. Kamala Harris says she will make her presidential decision “over the holiday.”

The Boston Globe editorial board praised former Massachusetts Democratic governor Deval Patrick for calling it quits on 2020, and suggested that the Bay State’s senior Senator Elizabeth Warren would be wise to heed his example.

Hillary Clinton would like to run for a third time, but slumping ticket prices on her current speaking tour are an ominous sign.

And then there is Sen. Bernie Sanders, who lost the Democratic nomination to Clinton in 2016 but who is nevertheless mulling a bid as well.

Simply put, 2020 is about to get pretty wild on the Democrats’ side of the ledger, and no one should be shocked if it descends into a no-holds-barred mosh pit of progressive egos slamming each other and Trump at every turn.

Assuming Donald Trump runs for reelection, he is the favorite to win — despite recent polls. Even the bookmakers are currently in agreement.

The reason is simple: incumbency has its privileges. Since 1900, 20 presidents have run for reelection. The incumbents have won 15 times and lost five, if you include former President Gerald Ford who was never elected at the ballot box in the first place. If you remove Ford from the equation, the winning percentage among presidential incumbents would likely be good enough to capture baseball’s Cy Young award in recent years.

Further, despite the chirping of the pundits about what 2018 means for 2020, recent history has shown that there is in fact very little correlation between a president’s first midterm election and their reelection bid. Case-in-point, Bill Clinton’s party lost 52 House seats in 1994 and Barack Obama’s party lost 63 House seats in 2010, yet both men garnered more than 330 Electoral Votes in 1996 and 2012, respectively.

Add in the fact that the 2020 Electoral College playing field will likely be very similar to the 2016 edition (40 states are essentially already decided and 10 are up for grabs), and one starts to see why Trump has a very real chance of securing four more years in the White House. To prevail, the Democratic nominee would have to either sweep the Rust Belt (Pa., Wis., Mich., Minn.) or dislodge Florida or Arizona from Trump. Not an easy task.

As an incumbent, President Trump’s biggest worry is not a particular candidate or ticket or even the Russia investigation at this stage, but whether the country endures an economic recession in 2020. So when Trump told the Fox Business Network’s Trish Regan in October that his biggest threat was the Federal Reserve, he was pretty close to the mark.

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/421532-trump-will-likely-win-re-election-in-2020

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Melania looks stunning in this video. I was going to post this in the Melania thread but since it's the president doing most of the talking, I put it here.

Thank you, Mr. President. May 2019 be an awesome year.

President Trump and the First Lady Deliver Remarks at the Congressional Ball (5 min 13 sec):

Published on Dec 15, 2018 by The White House

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
President Trump and First Lady Melania Make Surprise Trip to Middle-East…
Posted on December 26, 2018by sundance

Speculation of President Trump heading to visit troops began early this morning as an overnight takeoff for Air Force-One was strongly rumored. Additionally the White House press room has been silent and POTUS Trump has been unusually quiet on his social media.
In a statement posted on Twitter, White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders confirmed the visit in a tweet shortly after Reuters shared the photos of the president in Iraq.

President Trump and the First Lady traveled to Iraq late on Christmas night to visit with our troops and Senior Military leadership to thank them for their service, their success, and their sacrifice and to wish them a Merry Christmas. (Link)​
Additionally, the Daily Mail has more pictures in Iraq.

Share this:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member

and just in case the tweet gets deleted, banned, etc..... here's a pic:

MCmrT.jpg

MCmrT2.jpg

It's nice to see someone showing a bit of gratitude, kindness, and plain old decent respect instead of some of the absolutely vile replies I have seen to some of President Trump's tweets.

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
President Trump and First Lady Melania Make Surprise Trip to Middle-East…
Posted on December 26, 2018by sundance

Speculation of President Trump heading to visit troops began early this morning as an overnight takeoff for Air Force-One was strongly rumored. Additionally the White House press room has been silent and POTUS Trump has been unusually quiet on his social media.
In a statement posted on Twitter, White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders confirmed the visit in a tweet shortly after Reuters shared the photos of the president in Iraq.

President Trump and the First Lady traveled to Iraq late on Christmas night to visit with our troops and Senior Military leadership to thank them for their service, their success, and their sacrifice and to wish them a Merry Christmas. (Link)​
Additionally, the Daily Mail has more pictures in Iraq.

Share this:

DB181226.jpg

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

and just in case the tweet gets deleted, banned, etc..... here's a pic:

View attachment 120243

It's nice to see someone showing a bit of gratitude, kindness, and plain old decent respect instead of some of the absolutely vile replies I have seen to some of President Trump's tweets.
I'm smilin just thinking of all the snowflakes sploooooooody heads when they see that!
It's the little things in life.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
1545926759182.png

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
:autumn:
1545960953717.png

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
1545961161062.png

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
1545963550605.png

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Reporter Busts Soldiers in Germany Holding Trump Hats, Trump Flag While Waiting to Meet President

The media are doing their nastiest to rain on the surprise visit by President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania to U.S. troops stationed in Iraq on Wednesday and now they are doing the same to his stopover at Ramstein Air base in Germany on his return home.

CNN and a former Obama official attacked Trump for signing red Make America Great Again hats and a Trump 2020 patch that several troops had brought with them to the meeting with Trump at Al Asad Airbase in Iraq.

Later Wednesday night Trump touched down in Germany for a two-hour visit and was set to greet troops, some of whom were photographed holding red Make America Great Again hats while they waited. One was seen holding a blue Trump flag.

The photos were posted by Bloomberg White House reporter Jennifer Epstein who reported the soldier (apparently an officer) dropped the Trump flag when she saw she was being photographed.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/12/reporter-busts-soldiers-in-germany-holding-trump-hats-trump-flag-while-waiting-to-meet-president/

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
1546056135781.png

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Here is a video montage of Trumps visit to Iraq, with Proud to be an american playing.

President and First Lady make SECOND stop to visit U.S. troops in Germany on way back from surprise trip to Iraq where Trump told cheering soldiers: 'We're no longer the world's suckers' and 'The U.S. cannot continue to be the policeman of the world'
Trumps touched down in Ramstein Air Base in Germany at 4am local time
They were greeted by a crowd of soldiers carrying Maga hats at their second unannounced visit
The Trumps secretly traveled to Iraq on December 26 to wish servicemen and women a happy holiday
Trump was in the country for roughly three hours before the White House confirmed his whereabouts at the Al Asad Airbase in western Iraq, roughly 185 kilometers outside of Syria
It was their first visit to a war zone since the sitting president took office nearly two years ago
Trump announced last week that he's pulling American troops out of neighboring Syria, because the U.S. had 'defeated ISIS' in the nation that's also mired in a civil war
'We're no longer the suckers, folks,' the president said of the decision while in Iraq. 'We're respected again as a nation.'
'The United States cannot continue to be the policeman of the world,' he added

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6531665/Trumps-make-SECOND-stop-visit-U-S-troops-Germany-way-surprise-trip-Iraq.html