• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Trump's Economic & Winning Thread

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
The usually bombastic President López-Obrador sought to calmly reassure the Trump administration that Mexico is now committed to a "very respectful relationship" with the United States to stop immigrant-smuggling. He added: "We are going to do everything we can to help. We don't in any way want a confrontation with the U.S. government."
let me put this very gently so as not to ruffle feathers,

FUCK THE MEXICANS!

tell them it is simple, you either stop this shit or the border isn't closing, you are
our tanks roll at midnight

enough with this charade already,

and when the tanks start up, send the boyz up to capital hill and 'incarcerate' those that do not think its necessary.
take them down to the border and duct tape them to the front of the tanks, red green style,

I am so sick and tired of this phony baloney about mexico and illegals,

As for the illegals, as stated before, load up the C130's full to the brim,
Then parachute their asses over their home countries, with a sign 'RETURNED TO SENDER' tattooed in their damn foreheads

as stated, wanted to tone back my rhetoric so as not to upset some

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
evidence the russia hoax hindered Trump from foreign diplomacy.

China does not believe the Mueller report will hurt President Trump; Trade talks resume
Mueller report pushes China to negotiating table on trade

The American public was not the only ones waiting for the Mueller report to come to an end.

Chinese officials confirm that they were anticipating the results of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election, worrying that the potential findings could hurt President Trump Opens a New Window. .
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/china-does-not-believe-the-mueller-report-will-hurt-president-trump-trade-talks-resume

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
I know a couple of you are gullible and stupid,
which was the purpose of the post,

your pontificating isn't fixing a damn thing,

your whiny ass crying isn't going to accomplish a thing,
you are outnumbered in the lame brains dept,

this isn't going to be fixed at some ballot box,

storm clouds are on the horizon and it might be wise to get your levees in order

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
If there's a gov't payment problem to people inside the border, that's an entirely different issue.
no problem with you stating this,
but would only like people to appreciate what would happen should you now go back and try to cut that off,

30 mill inside our borders,

it isn't going to be pretty should you attempt as you say,

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
1554214360649.png

https://twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/status/1112818523523465222?s=19

Big update on this issue!

China Bans All Types of Fentanyl
, Fulfilling Pledge to Trump https://t.co/yfUVthBmz9 https://t.co/i1Kz6q0xmd

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
View attachment 127818
https://twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/status/1112818523523465222?s=19

Big update on this issue!

China Bans All Types of Fentanyl
, Fulfilling Pledge to Trump https://t.co/yfUVthBmz9 https://t.co/i1Kz6q0xmd
While we are all optimistic on this issue, knowing China's past record on counterfeit products and intellectual property theft pledge this seems to be more of a hollow promise for optics than for substance.

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
1554228341692.png

Donald Trump is repudiating nine super-PACs supporting his presidential bid and calling on his rivals to disavow all supporting super-PACs days after a Washington Post story suggested a connection between an outside group and Trump's campaign.
"I am self-funding my campaign and therefore I will not be controlled by the donors, special interests and lobbyists who have corrupted our politics and politicians for far too long," he said in a statement released Friday.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Donald Trump is repudiating nine super-PACs supporting his presidential bid and calling on his rivals to disavow all supporting super-PACs
Yea, like any of his rivals will want to do that. lol

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
AMAZING MOMENT Ignored by Media: Ex-Felon Gregory Allen Praises Trump, Thanks Him for First Step Act, Gives Him Bear Hug in White House (VIDEO)

On Monday night in the White House President Donald Trump celebrated the passage of the First Step Act.

President Trump designated April as the First Step Act Month. The program includes cutting prison sentences for thousands of federal inmates. During the ceremony Trump noted that Americans with criminal backgrounds are unemployed at rates up to five times the national average.

Tonight at the White House, President Trump celebrated the passage of the First Step Act: “It was time to fix this broken system . . . and to improve the lives of so many people.” pic.twitter.com/yATiHIir1o

— The White House (@WhiteHouse) April 1, 2019

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/04/amazing-moment-ignored-by-liberal-media-ex-felon-gregory-allen-thanks-trump-for-first-step-act-says-lets-make-america-great-again-video/
1554257355228.png

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
1554257931199.png

Lindsey Graham: ‘Every Day with President Trump Is Christmas’
Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) kicked off his 2020 re-election bid in Easley over the weekend, calling every day with President Donald Trump “Christmas.”

“Me and the president didn’t get started on the best foot. I was one of the 16 people he beat and he reminds me of that every day,” Graham told a crowd at a rally held Saturday in Brushy Creek Baptist Church. “Right after he got elected, he said, ‘Come over, I want to talk to you.’ I said, ‘I’ll be there in a minute.’ He said, ‘I don’t have your phone number.’ I said, ‘There’s a reason for that.’” The crowd laughed. Graham was referencing then-candidate Trump’s release of Graham’s personal cell phone number.

Vice President Mike Pence participated in support of Graham at the South Carolina church.

“I found common ground with President Trump: I like him and he likes him. It seems to be working out for the both of us,” Graham joked to more laughter from the crowd.

“We love President Trump for being President Trump, right? Every day with President Trump is Christmas,” Graham said. “There’s something under the tree, you just don’t know what it is. I could have told Mueller, you didn’t need to spend $25 million to believe that Trump didn’t collude, because he doesn’t collude with anybody.

Special Council Robert Mueller concluded his investigation into 2016 Russian election meddling and handed his report over to U.S. Attorney General Bill Barr. Barr issued a brief letter to members of Congress revealing summary findings of Mueller’s report that confirmed neither the president nor his campaign associates colluded with the Russian government during the election. Barr’s letter further revealed that there was no collusion despite numerous offers to do so.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/04/01/lindsey-graham-every-day-with-president-trump-is-christmas/

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Report: Nearly Half Of California Sheriff Departments Are Resisting The State’s Sanctuary Cities Law

According to a new study from the Asian Americans Advancing Justice-Asian Law Caucus and the University of Oxford Centre for Criminology-Border Criminologies, California's implementation of its "California Values Act" sanctuary cities law is not going particularly well. In fact, sheriffs in roughly half the state's jurisdictions are actively resisting enforcement of the measure.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/45471/report-nearly-half-california-sheriff-departments-josh-hammer

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Conservative Wins HUGE Upset in Wisconsin Supreme Court Race, Will He Survive the Recount?

When I say huge, I mean huge. This essentially assures the Wisconsin Supreme Court stays conservative for the next decade at least.

Conservative Brian Hagedorn was not supposed to even be competitive in this race. Republican groups abandoned him (always finding ways to try to lose) and refused to spend money on his campaign. Instead, he now holds a 5,000+ vote lead over liberal-backed Lisa Neubauer with 99% of precincts reporting.

'' A conservative win would increase their majority to 5-2 and ensure their control over the court, which they’ve held since 2008, for years to come. It would be a particularly stinging defeat for liberals, who were confident and riding a wave of wins in 2018, including picking up a Supreme Court seat and ousting Republican Gov. Scott Walker.

Conservative Brian Hagedorn, who was Walker’s chief legal counsel for five years, led liberal-backed Lisa Neubauer by 5,911 votes out of 1.2 million cast, based on unofficial results. That is a difference of about 0.49 percentage point, close enough for Neubauer to request a recount but she would have to pay for it.''

Hagedorn declared victory early Wednesday morning.

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/2019/04/03/conservative-wins-huge-upset-wisconsin-supreme-court-race-will-survive-recount/

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
From Blue Collar Logic, an interesting take on Trump. He's our nations immune system response.

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
They played a lot of Lee Greenwood music when Bush was selling the Iraq war to the foolish masses. A Sirens song......

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
BREAKING: White House To TARGET Illegal Alien Money Transfers Out of U.S.

The White House is planning on targeting the tens of billions of dollars in “remittance payments” sent by illegal immigrants back to their home countries, in the wake of an ongoing migrant flood at the U.S. Southern border, a senior administration official told reporters Tuesday.

The plans to target remittance payments come amid a broader shakeup at the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and future executive actions designed to curb illegal immigration. The situation at the southern border has escalated in recent weeks, with thousands of migrants arriving daily to claim asylum.

Officials say the illegal arrivals are spurred by loopholes in U.S. immigration law that allow family units claiming asylum to arrive illegally and still be released into the interior of the country with a work permit.

The migrants are then given a court date at some point in the future to adjudicate the asylum claim, with the vast majority failing to ultimately get a favorable asylum ruling. These migrants rarely show up for deportation, with the senior administration official calling the practice “backdoor illegal immigration.”

Potential plans against remittances could follow one or all of anti-illegal immigration group BorderPAC‘s recomendations:

15-25% tax on all cash remittances to targeted countries
Ban on any remittances to Mexico, other nations, if sender cannot prove they are a U.S. citizen or legal resident
Temporary halt to all remittances to Mexico until that government halts caravans and enforces border controls to U.S.

The White House plan to go after remittance payments falls in line with a proposal from former Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach, who is being considered to replace outgoing DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen.

Kobach told Breitbart News on Tuesday that this will be an effective way for President Donald Trump to compel the Mexican government to take more enforcement action against Central Americans trafficking through their country.

Kobach told Breitbart:

“The threat I propose is one that actually helps us if we follow through on it. That is the threat of ending remittances from the majority of people in the United States from Mexico who are here illegally,” adding “they don’t want to risk losing that massive flow of foreign capital. In most years, it’s their second biggest source of foreign capital.”

How big is this flow? A stunning $30 billion annually to Mexico ALONE…

Mexico received the most, at a record $30 billion in 2018….and the three Northern Triangle nations targeted by President Trump’s funding threat over illegal immigration, Guatemala, El Salvador, and Honduras, received over $16 billion, according to an analysis by the Pew Research Center.

I spoke with a Senate staffer who said he is “stunned” that Trump is going after these cash outflows, and that is “signals a major hardening of enforcement” in the wake of his shakeup at DHS.

http://borderpac.org/news/breaking-white-house-to-target-illegal-aliens-money-transfers-out-of-u-s/

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
BREAKING: White House To TARGET Illegal Alien Money Transfers Out of U.S.

The White House is planning on targeting the tens of billions of dollars in “remittance payments” sent by illegal immigrants back to their home countries, in the wake of an ongoing migrant flood at the U.S. Southern border, a senior administration official told reporters Tuesday.

The plans to target remittance payments come amid a broader shakeup at the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and future executive actions designed to curb illegal immigration. The situation at the southern border has escalated in recent weeks, with thousands of migrants arriving daily to claim asylum.

Officials say the illegal arrivals are spurred by loopholes in U.S. immigration law that allow family units claiming asylum to arrive illegally and still be released into the interior of the country with a work permit.

The migrants are then given a court date at some point in the future to adjudicate the asylum claim, with the vast majority failing to ultimately get a favorable asylum ruling. These migrants rarely show up for deportation, with the senior administration official calling the practice “backdoor illegal immigration.”

Potential plans against remittances could follow one or all of anti-illegal immigration group BorderPAC‘s recomendations:

15-25% tax on all cash remittances to targeted countries
Ban on any remittances to Mexico, other nations, if sender cannot prove they are a U.S. citizen or legal resident
Temporary halt to all remittances to Mexico until that government halts caravans and enforces border controls to U.S.

The White House plan to go after remittance payments falls in line with a proposal from former Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach, who is being considered to replace outgoing DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen.

Kobach told Breitbart News on Tuesday that this will be an effective way for President Donald Trump to compel the Mexican government to take more enforcement action against Central Americans trafficking through their country.

Kobach told Breitbart:

“The threat I propose is one that actually helps us if we follow through on it. That is the threat of ending remittances from the majority of people in the United States from Mexico who are here illegally,” adding “they don’t want to risk losing that massive flow of foreign capital. In most years, it’s their second biggest source of foreign capital.”

How big is this flow? A stunning $30 billion annually to Mexico ALONE…

Mexico received the most, at a record $30 billion in 2018….and the three Northern Triangle nations targeted by President Trump’s funding threat over illegal immigration, Guatemala, El Salvador, and Honduras, received over $16 billion, according to an analysis by the Pew Research Center.

I spoke with a Senate staffer who said he is “stunned” that Trump is going after these cash outflows, and that is “signals a major hardening of enforcement” in the wake of his shakeup at DHS.

http://borderpac.org/news/breaking-white-house-to-target-illegal-aliens-money-transfers-out-of-u-s/
Shut it down!!

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
1554992756802.png

Back of envelope progress report:

A record 137.5 million Americans voted in the 2016 presidential election.
A record (for midterms) 113 million Americans voted in the 2018 midterms.

Let’s just use a round number somewhere in the middle, and assume that there are 125 million likely voters in the US.

Let’s just set aside voter/election fraud, illegals voting etc, for now…

Each 1% that is added to Trump’s approval rating roughly translates to approximately 1.25 MILLION American voters who have changed their opinion and have started to view POTUS more favorably.

This was likely the public realization of the Mueller investigation findings, combined with the red-pilling efforts to which Q (and anons) have been pursuing.

President Trump had a monthly job approval rating from Rasmussen of 48 percent in March and is now at 53%. A 5% increase translates 6.25 MILLION million. These are just the likely voters in the US. Think about the numbers WW.

These numbers always fluctuate and are subject to a margin of error. But it’s likely this number will only go up as we go on from here, and as more information trickles out.

People who have been red-pilled, and who are starting to understand what the Fake News Media is all about, will not likely be fooled again.

Great progress POTUS, Q and Anons!!!!

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/approval-rating-rasmussen-reports/2019/04/09/id/910902/

NBC April 9, 2019:
https://www.nbcnews.com/card/poll-58-percent-voters-approve-president-trump-s-handling-economy-n992706

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
President Trump Delivers Remarks and Signs an Executive Order on Energy & Infrastructure
Jump to 53:00

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Surely just a coincidence President Trump just promised to dump fresh illegal aliens right into the wealthiest communities in sanctuary cities.
Naaa, can't be related..........

Adios – BREAKING: Ninth Circuit Court Stays Lower Court Injunction – Migrants Can Be Returned to Mexico…
Posted on April 12, 2019by sundance

The ninth circuit court of appeals has ruled unanimously in favor of staying an earlier ruling from Federal Judge Richard Seeborg which blocked President Trump from returning illegal aliens (economic migrants) to Mexico pending their asylum hearing.
The repatriation/deportation program can continue. A major win for President Trump

(Via Associated Press) 4:45 p.m. – A federal appeals court has temporarily blocked a judge’s order that would have stopped the Trump administration from returning asylum seekers to Mexico.
The 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals issued a temporary stay Friday. (link)​

Hamed Aleaziz

@Haleaziz

STORY: The 9th Circuit, long the target of President Trump’s attacks on Twitter, delivered a victory Friday for his administration by temporarily allowing a policy of forcing migrants to stay in Mexico while their asylum claims are processed to continue.https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/hamedaleaziz/federal-court-trump-policy-asylum-seekers-mexico …

9:32 PM - Apr 12, 2019

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I've still got kids at home or in college I can claim. We did better on our refund along with more in each paycheck. Jus' Sayin'

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I've still got kids at home or in college I can claim. We did better on our refund along with more in each paycheck. Jus' Sayin'
I took the standard deduction this year and paid $2000 less in taxes than last year when I itemized. I'm not complaining about that but taxation is theft!

Just sayin'! :)

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Patriots and the US flag take the win in Laguna Beach.

I just saw the clip on Fox News about the City Council vote. It was awesome. Patriotic residents showed their support by singing the National Anthem during the vote on whether to keep the US flag decals on the police cars. Councilman said that when the issue went national, they were getting 99% in support of the flag.
He said while council meetings are usually filled with dissenters, they didn't even bother to show up for this vote. They knew they'd lost.

https://twitter.com/BillFOXLA/status/1118338713254121473
1555597419044.png

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
1555623062746.png

US weekly jobless claims lowest since 1969; unemployment rolls shrink

*The number of Americans filing applications for unemployment benefits fell to more than a 49-1/2-year low last week.
*The data pointed to sustained strength in the economy.
*Initial claims for state unemployment benefits dropped to 192,000 for the week ended April 13, the lowest level since September 1969, the Labor Department said.
The number of Americans filing applications for unemployment benefits fell to more than a 49-1/2-year low last week, pointing to sustained strength in the economy.

Initial claims for state unemployment benefits dropped 5,000 to a seasonally adjusted 192,000 for the week ended April 13, the lowest level since September 1969, the Labor Department said on Thursday. Data for the prior week was revised to show 1,000 more applications received than previously reported.

Claims have now declined for five straight weeks. Economists polled by Reuters had forecast claims would rise to 205,000 in the latest week.

The Labor Department said no states were estimated last week. Claims tend to be volatile around this time of the year because of the different timings of the Easter holiday and spring breaks.
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/04/18/weekly-jobless-claims.html