• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Trump's Economic & Winning Thread

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
LOL! That reminds me of something Scott Adams said in a recent video.

At approximately the 49:55 mark in the above video, Scott Adams says:

The President, through his tweets, and especially his recent support of Pelosi not being a racist [AOC had accused Pelosi of being racist], has joined with Pelosi against her will, to call Pelosi's enemies racists. And he can back it up. The squad, as they're called, they do have a body of comments that any reasonable person could interpret as racist. Unfortunately, the President has lots of comments which are also interpreted as racist by people who are also reasonable, probably wrong but reasonable people. So I think he's dragged this conversation into the mud and he's the only one who is good at wrestling in mud.​
So congratulations everybody. You created this big pile of mud, you threw the President into it, and then he dragged you in to see who can win in a mud fight. And I would not bet against President Trump in a mud fight.

Man, I am so glad Trump is President and Hillary is not.
:D

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Last edited:

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Q is no more to blame for this than Obama is to blame for telling illegals they can vote and no one will catch them.
It's called personal responsibility. So on this I defend Q. LOL.

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Q is no more to blame for this than Obama is to blame for telling illegals they can vote and no one will catch them.
It's called personal responsibility. So on this I defend Q. LOL.
Why would the MSM attack Q with lies if it were not a threat?

Think hard about that question and maybe you will come to your senses.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Don't like Trump / merkle's hand signals....... Watch when he folds his hands in above video then right back.......

Scorpio

Hunter of Chin Li's Boo Hoo Flu
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
Wow, that is special!!

Out of 22 Million minimum, they handed out 934 arrests in 3 years

WTG guys, keep up that .gov work!

I am amazed at their expediency, their relentless pursuit of justice, and their incredible perseverance

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
At a cost of $XXXXXXXXXXXX.XX each!

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Please compare to previous administrations, then apply your sarcasm. Then we will have a frame of reference.
Thanks in advance.
LOL!

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Wow, that is special!!

Out of 22 Million minimum, they handed out 934 arrests in 3 years

WTG guys, keep up that .gov work!

I am amazed at their expediency, their relentless pursuit of justice, and their incredible perseverance
Why did you assume it was 934 arrests over a 3 year period? Didnt read the article myself but pretty this happened over the past couple weeks.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Trump takes action against child trafficking foster care system, dealing huge blow to left-wing deep state pedophilia

Back in February, President Trump quietly signed into law the “Family First Prevention Services Act” which,
when it finally comes into effect on October 1, will greatly curtail abuses within the foster care system
that facilitate the child sex trafficking and pedophilia rings operated undercover by the evil, left-wing deep state.

Family First will basically prioritize federal funding for orphan children to be able to stay with their
families, close relatives, or family friends, if at all possible, as opposed to having them be sent to
lucrative group homes with strangers, where they’re sometimes abused or even sold into sex slavery.

“With the Family First Prevention Services Act states, territories, and tribes with an approved Title IV-E
plan have the option to use these funds for prevention services that would allow ‘candidates for foster
care’ to stay with their parents or relatives,” reads a notice about the legislation and what it will
entail that was recently published by the National Conference of State Legislatures.

“States will be reimbursed for prevention services for up to 12 months,” it adds. “A written, trauma-
informed prevention plan must be created, and services will need to be evidence-based. The U.S. Department
of Health and Human Services (HHS) expects to release guidance on service eligibility before Oct. 1, 2018.”

https://www.dcclothesline.com/2019/07/24/trump-takes-action-against-child-trafficking-foster-care-system-dealing-huge-blow-to-left-wing-deep-state-pedophilia/

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
https://media.8ch.net/file_store/62...e7e4ef5854ea0b5ec5f4cfff1515307a1e2cd93d0.mp4

POTUS: "Lets look into Obama.....Lets look into Clinton"

Understand senior executive protocols. If the President says something of substance with the media in attendance, that means that all the subordinate elements of government are briefed and signed off on their readiness to support the statement…because they'll have to.

That means that all the talk about looking into (investigating) Obama, has been done, and dirty deeds have been found and supportable through clear evidence that the American public can understand…since that was the forum for seeding the issue.

In other words, the President has Obama dead to rights and is firing the flare to wake up the machine and the people to Enjoy the Show.

1564192317281.png

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
https://media.8ch.net/file_store/62...e7e4ef5854ea0b5ec5f4cfff1515307a1e2cd93d0.mp4

POTUS: "Lets look into Obama.....Lets look into Clinton"

Understand senior executive protocols. If the President says something of substance with the media in attendance, that means that all the subordinate elements of government are briefed and signed off on their readiness to support the statement…because they'll have to.

That means that all the talk about looking into (investigating) Obama, has been done, and dirty deeds have been found and supportable through clear evidence that the American public can understand…since that was the forum for seeding the issue.

In other words, the President has Obama dead to rights and is firing the flare to wake up the machine and the people to Enjoy the Show.

View attachment 137228
Cool, a Trump rookie card!

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I am so glad this man is our President! God bless him.

HIGHLIGHTS: Trump the "Good Samaritan" & The Inspirational Story Of Natalie Harp 6-26-2019 (5 min 57 sec):​
Published on Jun 27, 2019 by Manyika Review​
During a resounding speech at the Faith And Freedom Coalition Annual Conference, President Trump highlighted the story of Natalie Harp who later brought down the house with her inspirational message of hope and the "Good Samaritan" on Wednesday, June 26, 2019.​

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1564440680291.png
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/455183-trump-announces-pardons-and-sentence-commutations-for-seven-people

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1564613906709.png
Fact-Check: NYC 9/11 Top Cop Confirms Trump Was ‘Constantly’ at Ground Zero

After the Islamic terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, President Donald Trump was “constantly” at Ground Zero “motivating” and “inspiring” first responders during their rescue efforts, confirmed Bernie Kerik — who served as New York City’s police commissioner at the time — in a Tuesday interview on SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Tonight with host Rebecca Mansour and special guest host John Hayward.
News media outlets such as CNN and Vox characterized Trump as mendacious following Trump’s recollection of 9/11 and its aftermath during public remarks on Monday regarding his signing into law an extension of the 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund.

“I was sitting there when he said that,” shared Kerik of Trump’s aforementioned remarks. “I didn’t think one thing of the remarks, because I know they’re true. … I must have seen [Donald Trump] down there — I don’t know — I want to say between five and ten times walking through Ground Zero, talking to the first responders — motivating, inspiring, whatever you want to call it — and he wasn’t the only one.”
Kerik went on, “I ran into [Donald Trump] numerous times. He thanked me. He thanked us for what we were doing, and then I heard his comments yesterday. I didn’t think a thing of it. I was sitting right in front of him, and then I saw an article last night written by somebody at CNN criticizing him for saying that he was there with an inference that he was not, which is a lie. He was there. … I was there at Ground Zero when [Donald Trump] would walk through there and thank everybody he came across.”

Trump joined “hundreds” of other famous persons in “wanting to motivate and inspire the people that were down there [and] wanting to thank them,” Kerik remarked. “He went down there to thank them. Every time he went down there, he thanked them.”

Trump is “very supportive of law enforcement,” Kerik said. “Nobody has to tell me how supportive [Donald Trump] is of the men and women in law enforcement and the military. I know. I’ve known the guy 25 years.”

Kerik added, “In fact, what the article didn’t tell you is that [Donald Trump] sent a ton of people down there that worked for him to assist in the volunteer efforts.”

“But this is just another way to attack the president, and I think it’s pretty sickening,” concluded Kerik. “It demonstrates how low these people will go to attack him.”

Mansour concurred, “I assumed it was just a New Yorker talking about the significance of what happened there, and that he remembers going down there.”
https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2019/07/31/fact-check-nyc-9-11-top-cop-confirms-trump-constantly-ground-zero/

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
LOL! Okay, if you don't care for Trump, don't watch this!
I'd love to watch it, but twitshit vids will never play on any of my devices. Is there a name or description of the vid I could possibly use to find it on a platform that will actually let me view it?

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I'd love to watch it, but twitshit vids will never play on any of my devices. Is there a name or description of the vid I could possibly use to find it on a platform that will actually let me view it?
I am surprised your browser doesn't play the video. I don't have Twitter installed on my computer so I have to view them in my browser.

I looked for the video on YouTube because many times videos are also there but I didn't find this one.

Sorry, I am not much help.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I am surprised your browser doesn't play the video. I don't have Twitter installed on my computer so I have to view them in my browser.
All I have ever gotten when clicking on a twitter vid is a a little frowny face icon. I've tried searching for twiter vid requirements, but to no avail. They simply do not work, ever.

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Same issue on Android only. Perhaps blocking vids because the app is not installed? Tried Opera and Chrome.

No issues on Doze or Linux PC browsers.

Golden Regards
Uncle

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1564695221390.png

DNC HACKING LAWSUIT DISMISSED

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2019/08/dnc-hacking-lawsuit-dismissed.php

Federal Judge John Koeltl has dismissed the Democratic National Committee lawsuit against the Trump campaign, Donald Trump, Jr., Paul Manafort, Jared Kushner, George Papadopolous, Richard Gates, Roger Stone, the Russian Federation, various Russians, Joseph Mifsud [!], Wikileaks, and Julian Assange. The DNC alleged in the lawsuit that the Russian Federation had hacked the DNC computers and stolen its emails during the 2016 campaign. The Russian Federation, however, is protected by sovereign immunity and the other defendants appear to have had nothing to do with the alleged hacking and theft. After two tries at amending the complaint to give the lawsuit the DNC’s best shot, Judge Koeltl has bid the lawsuit a fond farewell in an 81-page opinion and order.

“Judge dismisses DNC hacking lawsuit against Trump team, says claims ‘entirely divorced from the facts.'”

Gregg Re reports on the dismissal for FOX News in “Judge dismisses DNC hacking lawsuit against Trump team, says claims ‘entirely divorced from the facts.'” Re also uploaded a copy of Judge Koeltl’s opinion and order to Scribd. I have embedded it below.

Judge Koeltl’s opinion grants defendants’ Rule 12(b)(6) motions to dismiss the complaint for failure to state a claim upon which relief can be granted. The DNC lawsuit is farcical. In footnote 34 at page 81, Judge Koeltl notes the opportunities he has afforded the DNC to state a claim on which relief could be granted. It’s almost funny.

When the DNC filed this lawsuit last year, the organs of the mainstream media were ecstatic.

When the DNC filed this lawsuit last year, the organs of the mainstream media were ecstatic. The Washington Post story on the lawsuit carried the bylines of three of the paper’s most prominent reporters and lovingly quoted from the DNC complaint. The Post also sought the opinion of a legal expert with a Watergate connection to validate it:

Nick Akerman, a former Watergate prosecutor who specializes in computer-fraud cases, said he thought the Democrats’ suit had merit and, despite predictions from Trump-allied lawyers, was unlikely to go away anytime soon.

“There is no way it’s going to be dismissed,” said Akerman

“There is no way it’s going to be dismissed,” said Akerman, a partner in the New York office of the Dorsey & Whitney law firm. “At least not on the computer-fraud part of the case, which is really the heart of it. The Democrats have every right to bring this suit as they are aggrieved. My question is: What took them so long?”

By contrast, I wrote briefly here on Power Line that the DNC had not behaved in a manner consistent with the version of events alleged and that the lawsuit was a frivolous frolic undertaken for therapeutic and public relations purposes. On my second point, at least, Judge Koeltl’s opinion can be read to the same effect.

There is probably a reason you haven’t read or heard much about the dismissal in the organs of the mainstream media. The New York Times, for example, devoted a brief story to the dismissal and relegated it to page A25. (“Judge Koeltl said that the national committee’s accusations were ‘totally divorced’ from the facts asserted in the [DNC’s] own complaint — wording that Mr. Trump seized on in a Twitter post on Tuesday night.”) All things considered, they would prefer not to interrupt the continuing Trump hatefest.

NOTE: Judge Koeltl’s name rings a bell with me. He is a Clinton appointee to the federal bench. I commented briefly on Judge Koeltl’s original sentencing and subsequent resentencing of blind sheikh lawyer Lynne Stewart in “Lynne Stewart passes.”

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
View attachment 137701
DNC HACKING LAWSUIT DISMISSED

What? But it was the Russians...

If the DNC was not hacked, then how did JA end up with all those pesky Pedosta emails?

Please don't tell me it was an inside job perpetrated by jilted DNC supporters of Bernie Sanders, because nobody would ever believe the truth.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Following Debrief President Trump Announces 10% Additional Tariff on $300 Billion of Chinese Goods…
Posted on August 1, 2019by sundance

US Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer and Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin returned from two days of talks in Shanghai on Thursday. After debriefing President Trump on the results the president announced a decision to apply a 10 percent tariff on $300 billion worth of Chinese products.

This announcement would answer the question of whether the Chinese were willing to restart discussions from the previous point of contention. Obviously they are not.

The Wall Street financial/investment class will go bananas. U.S. based multinationals who have invested massively in Chinese manufacturing are apoplectic. The ‘Wall Street’ -vs- Main Street battle now enters a new phase of confrontation and adversarialism.

As we have discussed, President Trump consistently implied he did not see how any deal with China is possible unless they were willing to fundamentally restructure their trade position. It has been clear -validated by the G20 outcome- that President Trump is not going to accept anything less than a full and complete structural change in the U.S. trade position with China. Lighthizer’s severe compliance and enforcement clauses, specific to each unique trade sector, are non-negotiable.
Continue reading →