• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Trump's Economic & Winning Thread

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I don't know, it's pretty hard to determine what the part is most of the time but who we are making it for is right in the mold and on the production book. I haven't seen any parts marked Tesla but somebody has to be making them.

I was thinking gm electric. Think they are all in so they get bailouts forever.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
An interesting interview.

Victor Davis Hanson on “The Case For Trump” (1 hour):​
Published on May 6, 2019 by HooverInstitution​
Recorded on April 1, 2019.​
How did blue-collar voters connect with a millionaire from Queens in the 2016 election? Martin and Illie Anderson Senior fellow Victor Davis Hanson addresses that question and more in his newly released book, The Case for Trump. He sits down with Peter Robinson to chat about his motivation to write a book making a rational case for those voters who chose Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton.​
Hanson and Robinson, the Murdoch Distinguished Policy Fellow, discuss how voters connected with Trump’s “personal authenticity” during the campaign and how the media has a “historical amnesia” of the bad behavior of past presidents when talking about President Trump. The president, Hanson argues, was always an outsider from elite society in Manhattan, which helped him to better to connect with voters who felt like outsiders. He analyzes President Trump’s platform agenda, which was composed 80% of traditionally conservative views with the remaining 20% being radical ideas that fit with many of the views of the midwestern states. He breaks down why, in the end, Jeb Bush, Ted Cruz, and John Kasich didn’t appeal to voters in the way that Trump managed to.​
Hanson turns to talk about his background and life growing up in California’s Central Valley and how different the area feels now compared to when he was younger. He talks about seeing the majority of the family-run farms being steadily replaced with large commercial operations and how that’s drastically impacted the workforce and economics of the region. He goes on to discuss issues of water protection and water quality in the Central Valley and how Bay Area elites prioritize their water quality over that of the rural farmers.​

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Victor Davis Hanson on “The Case For Trump” (1 hour):
Yea, somewhere on here there is a thread about him with some of his vids in it. Good stuff.

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
a couple of things to remain aware of,

tramp started this trade war, and he wants the fed gov to cover his six

I agree with the trade war, yet do not agree that the fed has to be lowering rates at this time,

He appointed this fed chair, so for him to constantly berate the man is just bad form across the board,

but then again, that is one of the reasons why he is having trouble attracting talent to important positions. Either he is going to be constantly pounding them, or the fake snooze media will be after them non stop.

regarding rates, the market now is projecting multiple cuts prior to year end.

I disagree with this strategy also, quite the opposite. To me, the fed should be on hold or actually raising rates from these levels.

Tramp needs to be cutting spending and not whining about the fed charging more for this reckless behavior by .gov.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
JD190816.jpg

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...-general-advisory-salary-donation/2030174001/

Here are the other agencies Trump has donated to in the quarters since he became president:

• Q1: National Park Service
  • Q2: Department of Education
  • Q3: Department of Health and Human Services
  • Q4: Department of Transportation

• Q1: Veteran's Administration
  • Q2: Small Business Administration
  • Q3: National Institutes of Health
  • Q4: Department of Homeland Security2019

• Q1: U.S. Department of Agriculture
  • Q2: HHS/Office of the Surgeon General

Thank you, President Trump!

(Herbert Hoover and John F. Kennedy were the only two other Presidents to donate their salary.)

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
a couple of things to remain aware of,

tramp started this trade war, and he wants the fed gov to cover his six

I agree with the trade war, yet do not agree that the fed has to be lowering rates at this time,

He appointed this fed chair, so for him to constantly berate the man is just bad form across the board,

but then again, that is one of the reasons why he is having trouble attracting talent to important positions. Either he is going to be constantly pounding them, or the fake snooze media will be after them non stop.

regarding rates, the market now is projecting multiple cuts prior to year end.

I disagree with this strategy also, quite the opposite. To me, the fed should be on hold or actually raising rates from these levels.

Tramp needs to be cutting spending and not whining about the fed charging more for this reckless behavior by .gov.
If spending originates in the loony-tune controlled House, how can Tramp "cut spending" without executive orders? It seems that there are no good solutions at this point, other than the reset button.

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
If spending originates in the loony-tune controlled House, how can Tramp "cut spending" without executive orders? It seems that there are no good solutions at this point, other than the reset button.
Friend works for state .gov giving away free shit. They didn't give enough free shit away fast enough because of incompetent leadership and flat lazy co workers. Heads are rolling!

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
if you read the comments on that one,
the tards are in full giddyup,

they really really hate the guy
Yes, the hatred for President Trump is unreal. Irrational.

I was not a fan of Obama but I would never have said about Obama, the things people are saying about Trump. It's ugly. And that's the folks who preach tolerance? If that's tolerance, I don't want any.

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
And truck drivers supported Trump in droves, according to an Overdrive magazine survey from 2016. About 75% said they planned to vote for Trump, up from 66% who supported Sen. Mitt Romney, the Republican presidential nominee in 2012.

But a sharp downturn in the trucking industry and a slew of tax changes have hampered their ability to make a living. And many connect those two trends to Trump's economic policies.

https://www.businessinsider.com/tru...6As2RBmJiAL84co2ZH3h8Tg7V0f_0Mzs4ijY1FIw4_Bbk

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
And truck drivers supported Trump in droves, according to an Overdrive magazine survey from 2016. About 75% said they planned to vote for Trump, up from 66% who supported Sen. Mitt Romney, the Republican presidential nominee in 2012.

But a sharp downturn in the trucking industry and a slew of tax changes have hampered their ability to make a living. And many connect those two trends to Trump's economic policies.

https://www.businessinsider.com/tru...6As2RBmJiAL84co2ZH3h8Tg7V0f_0Mzs4ijY1FIw4_Bbk
Mujjie dude, has your ability to make a living been hampered?

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Mujjie dude, has your ability to make a living been hampered?
Me personally? Nope. But I have read a great deal of stories of small companies going under, I’m not exactly sure why that is happening. Maybe that’s what they are talking about?

I also hear many owner operators complain about rates, and I think the presidents policies plays a small part in that, there are also other factors at play, like the mega companies pushing down rates by hiring so many drivers.

I’ve also seen many people make a bunch of money so I really don’t know. I’m guessing there are some winners and some losers.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Even in the best of economic conditions, there will always be winners and losers.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Me personally? Nope. But I have read a great deal of stories of small companies going under, I’m not exactly sure why that is happening. Maybe that’s what they are talking about?

I also hear many owner operators complain about rates, and I think the presidents policies plays a small part in that, there are also other factors at play, like the mega companies pushing down rates by hiring so many drivers.

I’ve also seen many people make a bunch of money so I really don’t know. I’m guessing there are some winners and some losers.
I've had almost a 25% pay increase since Trump was elected...changed jobs, work hard, etc., so I don't credit Trump's policies per se, but they have helped a lot of people. At least initially.

Lt Dan

Gold Pirate
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Insane amount of new trucks coming out the door of the local Kenworth plant.
All them new trucks going somewhere. Many are contract builds, not for market sales.
They are even having to upgrade the roads to accommodate all the increase in traffic.
More work, more tax dollars to upgrade the roads.

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Know a guy that picks up and delivers new trucks. Busy, busy, busy! They are going somewhere. Replacing existing trucks. Where is the used semi's.com web site to see how many are listed?

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Snicker – President Trump on China: “I am the chosen one” – Media Goes Bananas…
Posted on August 21, 2019by sundance

President Trump was delivering another round of delicious Chopper Presser rebuttals to the MSM narrative engineers today, when he remarked about confronting China: “I am the chosen one”… And the media had the customary spontaneous ‘splodey head.

First, the people’s president is right, he is the chosen one. Through prayer and divine providence, we finally have a businessman fighting for Main Street USA. Secondly, it’s funny to watch an entire MSM apparatus that decries religion, suddenly searching for scripture in their anti-MAGA talking points. Too funny. Only Trump can achieve this.

Epic. Just epic. WATCH:

laughingmouse.gif

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member

President Trump was delivering another round of delicious Chopper Presser rebuttals to the MSM narrative engineers today, when he remarked about confronting China: “I am the chosen one”… And the media had the customary spontaneous ‘splodey head.

First, the people’s president is right, he is the chosen one. Through prayer and divine providence, we finally have a businessman fighting for Main Street USA. Secondly, it’s funny to watch an entire MSM apparatus that decries religion, suddenly searching for scripture in their anti-MAGA talking points. Too funny. Only Trump can achieve this.

Epic. Just epic. WATCH:

View attachment 139289
LOL! Earlier this morning when I was reading some news, I saw that "chosen one" bit and laughed out loud. Knowing he said it just to get reaction from the media. He is a master. His presidency is a joy to follow.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Yep I'm sure this is all over the state run media............................
aaroll.gif

HUGE! China Caves — Announces Willingness to Seek Calm End to Trade War After Markets Crash
by Jim Hoft August 26, 2019 16 Comments
On Friday Joe Hoft posted this report from his home in Hong Kong…

President Trump yesterday announced that the US will increase tariffs on China and then ordered all US firms to begin seeking alternatives to doing business with China!
The Chinese regime is in a lethal position and has only two choices.

The regime can either give the US what it wants or perish.

On Monday after the Asian markets crashed and China announced a willingness to seek a calm end to the US-China trade war.

FOX News reported:

China signaled on Monday it was now seeking a “calm” end to its ongoing trade war with the U.S., as Asian markets crumbled and China’s currency plummeted to an 11-year low following the latest tariffs on $550 billion in Chinese goods announced last Friday by the Trump administration.
Trump said Monday that officials from China called U.S. officials and expressed interest to “get back to the table,” The Wall Street Journal reported. He called the discussions a “very positive development.”
“They want to make a deal. That’s a great thing,” he said.
NO ONE else could have done this.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ek-calm-end-to-trade-war-after-markets-crash/

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
At approximately the 21:29 mark:
Steve Bannon: The Communist Chinese Government has engaged in economic warfare against the West for a number of decades. President Trump is the first person to stand up, the first President to stand up, he's not going to back off but I think he's given fair warning to the corporations. This economic war, which trade is a part of, is not going to end on Monday morning. It's going to go for a ways and you've been warned. I've been trying to tell you that it's not a stable environment over there to invest but you better start thinking about bringing your supply chain back to the West. I think today was a seminal day. I think President Trump transcended his presidency today and really became the leader he was destined to be.
https://www.goldismoney2.com/threads/new-film-on-huawei—“claws-of-the-red-dragon”.295630/

Last edited:

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
stop stealing our intellectual property
Was working on a large project for China. They wanted everything. Full speed ahead then re-quote with some changes to lower the price then the main guy "retired" and they "lost interest". Then the project changed from manufacturing in the US to China. Then they made a sample run of 10K metric tons for a customer. Customer loved it and wants a standing monthly order. Company will not produce it because they can't maintain the quality without an investment and the knowledge. Few years go by and they make noise about being interested. When asked what they want they said where we left off and to requote it. We did. Added 50% on top. Crickets.

They got more shit than a used car salesman.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Epic. Just epic. WATCH:

View attachment 139289
Troll level: Master

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
heard something yesterday where they were speaking to the first decline in years of losses due to drug abuse,
ie less dead 2 leggahs

my initial off the cuff thought was, of course it did, with a better economy, less persons hanging on street corners doing nothing

possibly even seeing hope, or trying to get a piece of the action,
whatever the reason, seems to me as though there is a correlation there

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Denver, CO – HVH Transportation based in Denver, CO has notified employees and drivers it is shutting down its operations, according to multiple accounts from former workers.

According to data from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) the company operates 344 power units and reports 324 drivers.
HVH has long advertised as a 100% owner operator company, however, Desalme said that is not the case. He estimated the company had a total of more than 500 owner operators and company drivers combined.
This is a developing story, so stay logged on to TransportationNation.com for new updates.

https://transportationnation.com/tr...uJyGA6XZOTff3Lu2NWwMUtBCzRZCXIuHEB434ImkqRkEM

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Denver, CO – HVH Transportation based in Denver, CO has notified employees and drivers it is shutting down its operations, according to multiple accounts from former workers.

According to data from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) the company operates 344 power units and reports 324 drivers.
HVH has long advertised as a 100% owner operator company, however, Desalme said that is not the case. He estimated the company had a total of more than 500 owner operators and company drivers combined.
This is a developing story, so stay logged on to TransportationNation.com for new updates.

https://transportationnation.com/tr...uJyGA6XZOTff3Lu2NWwMUtBCzRZCXIuHEB434ImkqRkEM
Most business are made or lost in the office.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Last edited:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Twitter person by the handle of Wyatt posted something that I think is a pretty good tribute to President Trump. I figured this thread was a good place to post this.

First a picture of the beginning tweet then I will post the text of all the tweets.

Wy190908.jpg

If you prefer to read it on the thread reader app:
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1170774668204228608.html

Wyatt@SayWhenLA
15 hours ago, 14 tweets, 3 min read

No exaggeration here, trust me. The Dems want to erase America itself, not just 2A. And the 1A. And the electoral college. And the Constitution. And Capitalism. And Christianity. And Western Civilization. And White people. and anyone with mild reservations about their ideas

The Constitution and the Nation itself is the real target. This Nation and its ornery People are all that stands in the way of globalist totalitarianism. The 2nd amendment was one of the most important amendments that the founding fathers wrote into our constitution.

People seem to forget the largest militia in the world is you. There are about 150+ million gun owners in the country, and those 150 million gun owners have enough firearms to arm every single one of the 393 million men and women living in the country if things went haywire.

America is also self sufficient, so even trying to choke out the USA thru an embargo would be unsuccessful. America will never fall due to the actions of an outside force. So wanting to Infringe the second amendment is one of the most traitorous things a politican can ever do.

It is the epitome of un-American. Whether a citizen chooses to own a firearm or not, that is their freedom to choose, but about 55% of us choose to own at least one. Or 20.

Democrats are insane, not stupid. They know this, and are trying to destroy the country from within.

Disarming the people means the fall of America. It means that we will no longer be able to fight back, if the day ever arrived. The only way to get America to collapse is to change our laws and make the people complacent with those changes.

The Establishment were well on their way to accomplishing this agenda. Then Trump came in like a bull & stopped it for now. He brought back inspiration and motivation to the people. He fought back against globalists, and started a movement that had an impact on the entire world.

Trump fought for the people, so much so that leaders such as Bolsonaro, Johnson, Salvini and Farage are mimicking President Trump's no bs anti-globalist for the people screw establishment style. It is why the beautiful people in Hong Kong are flying MAGA hats and American Flags.

America and Trump are an international symbol of freedom and patriotism, who fights for the people and against the wicked ways of the past regimes. He appoints judges to enforce the MAGA agenda, and globalists are terrified that he is having such a positive impact on the people.

They were so close, & Donald Trump came in and now we are in the process of undoing it. It is why they are so disgustingly vicious, their whole life's work just got tossed in the toilet. It will take decades in USA for globalists to be that close to controlling the people again.

Everything is coordinated to destroy us from within and they play the long game. All those weird things they try to mainstream are what you push on a nation you are at war with to try to weaken its population.

Globalists have even infiltrated our military and want to use it as their global-communist enforcers.

They have infiltrated our universities to teach Americans to hate their Country, hate themselves, and confuse the shit out of/or silence the ones that won't comply with that.

Globalists are in both major political parties, and are trying to weaken and destroy the USA, its health, and its economy in hopes that their new "global-state" will rise from the ashes.

Their long-term strategy is to eliminate Americans and replace them with a herd of compliant third world slaves. This isn't about Left/Right. It's about stopping the destruction of our sovereignty, and God-Given Rights. If you seriously didn't get that yet, now you've been told.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1170774668204228608.html

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode