• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Trump's Economic & Winning Thread

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I remember big rallies and excitement by a lot of people for Mitt Romney in 2012 as well, so the "excitement" and attendance won't necessarily win Trump re-election.
Did Mitt travel to four places in one day on the campaign trail? That's what my post was about. The energy Trump has and his work ethic. I admire that.

Don't need an answer about Mitt. You quoted my post and that's why I asked. I didn't say anything about big rallies and excited people. I spoke about Trump's non-stop work ethic. So I didn't understand why you quoted my post when you made your statement. Didn't seem related.

Last edited:

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Did Mitt travel to four places in one day on the campaign trail? That's what my post was about. The energy Trump has and his work ethic. I admire that.
I don't recall, nor will I look. I just started thinking about 2012 and was convinced Romney had a shot at winning. He ended up getting his butt handed to him by Obama. Makes me wonder if there wasn't a crapton of voter fraud put into place from 2008 - 2012.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I don't recall, nor will I look. I just started thinking about 2012 and was convinced Romney had a shot at winning. He ended up getting his butt handed to him by Obama. Makes me wonder if there wasn't a crapton of voter fraud put into place from 2008 - 2012.
Romney rolled over. Trump hasn't and won't.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
He's absolutely right. America is voting FOR or AGAINST Trump...Biden is a non-factor.
The last few weeks they have "slipped" prez ho in there because she is less hateable than 47 years of nothing & Chinas piss boy.
The whole you can't make trade deals this bad by mistake is spot on. We were sold out by these asshats. Treason nothing less.

Sociopaths enriching themselves while totally ignoring what their decisions actions have on a couple hundred million hard working people that played fair.

Somewhere there is a list of Hunters bills........... like anyone less than the top 1/2% could even fathom it let alone smoke and snort it up.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1604196705215.png

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Last edited:

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
  1. Trump extends lead in Iowa to 7% https://www.desmoinesregister.com/s...dent-donald-trump-leads-joe-biden/6061937002/
  2. Trump signs executive order to protect fracking, oil and gas industries https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...r-to-protect-fracking-oil-and-gas-industries/
  3. Bloomberg story admits Trump’s pre-covid economy was better than Obama’s economy https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/trump-s-economy-really-was-better-than-obama-s/ar-BB1axyso
  4. US sanctions are crippling Iran economically https://freebeacon.com/national-security/u-s-sanctions-put-iran-in-cash-crunch-iran-envoy-says/
  5. Obama tries to introduce Biden to the stage and Biden misses his cue, perfect summation of his campaign
  6. Take a glance at Trump’s huge crowd in Butler, PA
  7. National security nightmare on Hunter’s laptop https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-security-nightmare-Hunter-Bidens-laptop.html
  8. The #1 documentary at amazon.com is “The Plot Against the President” https://patpmovie.com/watch-now/

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Protests

President Trump holds campaign rally in Reading, Pennsylvania

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Romney rolled over. Trump hasn't and won't.
Muttins and McStain were both pre-ordained LOSERS.

Both will go down in history as the Repugliturds who LOST to the worst President to ever sit in the Oval Office:

Bathhouse Barry the Treasonous Usurper.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Trump Supporters Fill Streets of Beverly Hills: ‘The Silent Majority is Silenced No More’

Photo: Whitney R.
ALANA MASTRANGELO
31 Oct 2020

The final MAGA rally transpired in Beverly Hills, California on Saturday as thousands of Trump supporters gathered three days ahead of the 2020 presidential election.
Whitney R.

The final Beverly Hills pro-Trump rally ahead of the widely anticipated November election started with some conflict with protesters, but that didn’t stop Trump supporters from rallying in support of President Donald Trump.

Whitney R., who attended Saturday’s rally, told Breitbart News: “the silent majority is silenced no more, chants of hope, freedom, and inclusion rang throughout the streets of Beverly Hills… it was an incredible feeling.”

“#MAGA FREEDOM RALLY – Beverly Hills 10.31.20 AND WE’RE JUST GETTING STARTED,” Latino O’Crazio CornPop wrote on Twitter at the start of the rally.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Muttins and McStain were both pre-ordained LOSERS.

Both will go down in history as the Repugliturds who LOST to the worst President to ever sit in the Oval Office:

Bathhouse Barry the Treasonous Usurper.
Reverse that. It's what scares me about do ho & china joe........... Like we are being pushed in a direction.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Trump Supporters Fill Streets of Beverly Hills: ‘The Silent Majority is Silenced No More’

ALANA MASTRANGELO
31 Oct 2020

The final MAGA rally transpired in Beverly Hills, California on Saturday as thousands of Trump supporters gathered three days ahead of the 2020 presidential election.
Whitney R.

The final Beverly Hills pro-Trump rally ahead of the widely anticipated November election started with some conflict with protesters, but that didn’t stop Trump supporters from rallying in support of President Donald Trump.

Whitney R., who attended Saturday’s rally, told Breitbart News: “the silent majority is silenced no more, chants of hope, freedom, and inclusion rang throughout the streets of Beverly Hills… it was an incredible feeling.”

“#MAGA FREEDOM RALLY – Beverly Hills 10.31.20 AND WE’RE JUST GETTING STARTED,” Latino O’Crazio CornPop wrote on Twitter at the start of the rally.
Notice their pants are pulled up. Just sayin.................

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Pittsburgh newspaper backs Trump in first GOP presidential endorsement since 1972
BY JOSEPH CHOI - 11/01/20

The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette endorsed President Trump on Saturday, the first time the news organization has backed a Republican candidate since 1972.

While the newspaper said it preferred the "first-class temperament and demeanor" of former world leaders such as Winston Churchill, Ronald Reagan and Barack Obama, it endorsed Trump on the basis of the pre-COVID economy, his Supreme Court nominees and his work in the energy industry, a key sector in the Western Pennsylvania region.

"Under Mr. Trump the United States achieved energy independence for the first time in the lifetimes of most of us. Where would Western Pennsylvania be without the Shell Petrochemical Complex (the 'cracker plant')?"

In its endorsement, the newspaper's editorial board also acknowledged Trump’s less-than-presidential conduct.

“We share the embarrassment of millions of Americans who are disturbed by the president’s unpresidential manners and character — his rudeness and put-downs and bragging and bending of the truth,” the editorial read.

In 2018, the newspaper fired longtime cartoonist Rob Rogers after it rejected several of his cartoons that were critical of Trump, according to The Washington Post.

The paper criticized Democratic nominee Joe Biden, a Pennsylvania native, for his stance to end fracking that would bring about "Cuckoo California dreams."

Biden has repeatedly stated that he has no plans of banning fracking and instead would seek to end subsidies to the fossil fuel industries. The paper also makes light of Biden’s promised good-paying green jobs, suggesting these positions would likely not be in Pennsylvania or other states that depend on energy production.

While painting Biden, 77, as being “too old for the job, and fragile,” it acknowledges that it believes Trump at 72 is also too old, but “seemingly robust.”

The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette endorsed former President Barack Obama during his campaign runs in 2008 and 2012.

Pennsylvania is one of the key battleground states that could help determine the winner of the presidential contest on Tuesday.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Seems in a good mood.....

He might be drunk or something...lol

Remember when GWH Bush took a hit in the polls for saying "...my dog Millie knows more about environmentalism than this bozo!"? It's amazing how Trump has normalized insults...and people like me don't even care as much anymore.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Hardest working President I've ever seen.
The President is speaking at five different rallies in five states today. FIVE!

11:00 AM - Michigan Sports Stars Park, Washington, MI
2:15 PM - Dubuque Regional Airport, IA
5:45 PM - Hickory Regional Airport, Hickory, NC
8:30 PM - Richard B. Russell Airport, Rome, GA
11:00 PM - Miami-Opa Locka Executive Airport, Opa-locka, FL

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
https://gnews.org/515485/

• Home

• Stanley Black & Decker Permanently Shut Down Its Manufacturing Facility in Shenzhen, China

Stanley Black & Decker Permanently Shut Down Its Manufacturing Facility in Shenzhen, China
CHANGDAOZ.LI

纽约香草山农场
44 seconds ago

Author: Z. Li
According to Chinese media, Stanley Black & Decker permanently closed its manufacturing facility in Shenzhen on Oct. 26, 2020. Stanley & Black Decker Precision Manufacturing Shenzhen Co. Ltd, a wholly owned China unit by Connecticut-based Stanley Black & Decker, was established in 2012. It produces electric drills, small household appliances and other products. Public data shows the company had 1194 employee last year and reported about 150 million USD in assets and 300 million USD in sales. It has become the latest to join many American companies to bring back jobs to the United States from China.
A manager of Stanley Shenzhen said, “I have been working for more than 20 years, and it is the first time I have ever seen such a high severance compensation. It can be said that no one in our factory is sad.” To avoid criticism from the government, the manager had to lie to the public: “The factory will move to Suzhou”, which is totally not true.
The manager told the reporter: “The factory will move to Suzhou and merge with Stanley Black & Decker (Suzhou) Power Tools Co., Ltd. after dissolution. We have been here (Shenzhen) for ten years. The lease term will end next year. The rent has risen too high. Now it costs 38 CNY per square meter, which is simply unacceptable.”
According to Dr. Cheng Wanli’s report (https://gnews.org/zh-hans/512934/), CCP’s Department of Labor shamelessly said that Stanley’s high severance pay was to buy Chinese people’s support and set traps for other Chinese companies. They also claimed that the part of the overpayment was invalid, and the company should take it back. China Labor Law clearly states that the interests of dismissed employees should be legally protected. However, it can be seen from CCP’s comments that even the standard severance compensation cannot be honored in communist China.

Due to the trade war with China and insecurities of supply chains due to COVID-19, U.S. companies are moving their manufacturing operations back to the U.S. from China.
In May 2019, Stanley Black & Decker announced that it planned to move production of Craftsman wrenches, ratchets, sockets and more back to the United States from China. The new plant will be based on a 425,000-square-foot facility in Fort Worth, Texas, and projected to be running in late 2020. About 500 people will be employed at the new $90 million facility, which will utilize robots in the forging presses to boost output compared to the older forging machinery now used in China. This will keep production costs in-line with those in China, according to the Wall Street Journal.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
https://gnews.org/515485/

• Home

• Stanley Black & Decker Permanently Shut Down Its Manufacturing Facility in Shenzhen, China

Stanley Black & Decker Permanently Shut Down Its Manufacturing Facility in Shenzhen, China
CHANGDAOZ.LI

纽约香草山农场
44 seconds ago

Author: Z. Li
According to Chinese media, Stanley Black & Decker permanently closed its manufacturing facility in Shenzhen on Oct. 26, 2020. Stanley & Black Decker Precision Manufacturing Shenzhen Co. Ltd, a wholly owned China unit by Connecticut-based Stanley Black & Decker, was established in 2012. It produces electric drills, small household appliances and other products. Public data shows the company had 1194 employee last year and reported about 150 million USD in assets and 300 million USD in sales. It has become the latest to join many American companies to bring back jobs to the United States from China.
A manager of Stanley Shenzhen said, “I have been working for more than 20 years, and it is the first time I have ever seen such a high severance compensation. It can be said that no one in our factory is sad.” To avoid criticism from the government, the manager had to lie to the public: “The factory will move to Suzhou”, which is totally not true.
The manager told the reporter: “The factory will move to Suzhou and merge with Stanley Black & Decker (Suzhou) Power Tools Co., Ltd. after dissolution. We have been here (Shenzhen) for ten years. The lease term will end next year. The rent has risen too high. Now it costs 38 CNY per square meter, which is simply unacceptable.”
According to Dr. Cheng Wanli’s report (https://gnews.org/zh-hans/512934/), CCP’s Department of Labor shamelessly said that Stanley’s high severance pay was to buy Chinese people’s support and set traps for other Chinese companies. They also claimed that the part of the overpayment was invalid, and the company should take it back. China Labor Law clearly states that the interests of dismissed employees should be legally protected. However, it can be seen from CCP’s comments that even the standard severance compensation cannot be honored in communist China.

Due to the trade war with China and insecurities of supply chains due to COVID-19, U.S. companies are moving their manufacturing operations back to the U.S. from China.
In May 2019, Stanley Black & Decker announced that it planned to move production of Craftsman wrenches, ratchets, sockets and more back to the United States from China. The new plant will be based on a 425,000-square-foot facility in Fort Worth, Texas, and projected to be running in late 2020. About 500 people will be employed at the new $90 million facility, which will utilize robots in the forging presses to boost output compared to the older forging machinery now used in China. This will keep production costs in-line with those in China, according to the Wall Street Journal.
GOOD!!!

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1604363198283.png

Today, the ISIS caliphate is destroyed.

Terrorist leaders are dead.

And instead of sending American troops to fight in endless wars or giving cash to terrorist sponsors in Iran, the United States is securing peace deals with our real allies across the Middle East.

https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1323338593012748288

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
  1. DOJ will have election monitors in all the compromised counties in America tomorrow https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/just...iance-federal-voting-rights-laws-election-day
  2. If the Left tries to stop Trump voters, Trump has the 14th amendment to strip that state of its electoral college votes https://www.clearnewswire.com/455360.html
  3. Joe’s frailty on full display https://nypost.com/2020/11/01/democrats-are-masking-bidens-frailty-devine/
  4. US Marshals in Virginia rescue 27 exploited children … brings total to 440 rescued children this year alone https://www.oann.com/u-s-marshals-r...ren-in-va-during-operation-find-our-children/
  5. Five indicators of why Trump will win https://www.realclearpolitics.com/a...ve_indicators_of_the_trump-biden_outcome.html
  6. Final Rasmussen Daily Tracking Poll before the election shows Trump at 52% approval rating – higher than Obama on the eve of his reelection https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_nov02

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter