• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Trump's Economic & Winning Thread

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
We will see......... a LOT less than I need.

https://thepalmierireport.com/trump...ment-will-take-on-those-who-voted-to-impeach/

Trump Set To Return To The Public After Impeachment…Will Take On Those Who Voted To Impeach

Published on : February 12, 2021 Published by : Jacob Palmieri

trump-behind-desk.jpg

Beat Big Tech: Join Our New Telegram Channel!
Here we go.

According to a new report, Trump is set to return to the public after his impeachment trial is over.

He will also take on those who voted to impeach him.

From The Washington Examiner:

As soon as his Senate impeachment trial ends, former President Donald Trump plans to get back in public, according to his team.
With few social media avenues open to him, that will require Trump to get out personally. But he’s got a plan — and a “list.”
Early on, we’re told he’s likely to make trips to the districts of the 10 House Republicans who voted to impeach him, starting with House GOP leader Rep. Liz Cheney of Wyoming.
We’re also told that his support network, including his sons, will campaign against the 10 Republicans in the revenge campaign.​

LatestSanta Rosa County Commissioner Calls For Bridge To Be Named After Trump

We told you this was coming.

Here are the 10 House Republicans who voted to impeach Trump:

From The Independent:

Among the highest-ranking was Wyoming’s Liz Cheney, chair of the House Republican Conference, who despite calls to step down from GOP leadership over her support of impeaching the president survived a vote and remains in position.
She was joined by John Katko, of New York, Adam Kinzinger, of Illinois, Anthony Gonzalez, of Ohio, Tom Rice, of South Carolina, David Valadao, of California, Fred Upton and Peter Meijer of Michigan, and Jamie Herrera Beutler and Dan Newhouse, both from Washington.​
Here are the Republican senators who voted to continue the impeachment sham:

Get ready!

The Palmieri Report is a Pro-America News Outlet founded by Jacob Palmieri four years ago at the age of 19. Since its founding, it has gotten over 2M pages views and over 20k followers. The Palmieri Report is dedicated to giving people the truth so that they can form their own informed political opinions.

Right into my veins with a 100 ml syringe

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
DT210329.jpg

There's the link but you can expect trouble getting it to load properly right now. Much of the world is trying to load that site. LOL!

God bless President Donald J. Trump and his family!

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Dear God in heaven, I miss President Trump.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The web page loaded and I clicked the contact to send the President a note. It went through and I received this email reply:

1617068744989.png

I wonder how many hundreds of thousands of email messages they will receive in a matter of hours. LOL!
I can't wait until he is once again "tweeting" (although it will be on a non-Twitter platform, thank God).

Getting direct communication from the President without the media filtering, twisting, misinterpreting, etc. will be so nice again.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sure Joe has these but they are not reported.

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I'm sure Joe has these but they are not reported.

The MSM doesn't report on Trump's either. They'd rather act as if the topic simply does not exist!

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
He's not "out of the picture" by far, it appears...

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Perhaps I should send him a message asking him why he's still pushing the 'vaccines' even though it's not been fully tested and people are dropping dead from it.

I'm sure it would go unanswered. Honestly, I'd rather Bidet and the HO be removed and replaced by an interim government led by the military and just let Trump play golf at Mar-a-Lago and stay away from politics. I'm pretty much done with the Trump antics. When he continued pushing the vaccines when he left office and no longer had to, I knew he wasn't the guy I thought he was. He did his job and we all appreciate it.

Bye Don!

Last edited:

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

HONORING 45: Ohio Introduces Bill to Rename State Park After Trump!​