• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Trump's Economic & Winning Thread

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
We will see......... a LOT less than I need.

https://thepalmierireport.com/trump...ment-will-take-on-those-who-voted-to-impeach/

Trump Set To Return To The Public After Impeachment…Will Take On Those Who Voted To Impeach

Published on : February 12, 2021 Published by : Jacob Palmieri

trump-behind-desk.jpg

Beat Big Tech: Join Our New Telegram Channel!
Here we go.

According to a new report, Trump is set to return to the public after his impeachment trial is over.

He will also take on those who voted to impeach him.

From The Washington Examiner:

As soon as his Senate impeachment trial ends, former President Donald Trump plans to get back in public, according to his team.
With few social media avenues open to him, that will require Trump to get out personally. But he’s got a plan — and a “list.”
Early on, we’re told he’s likely to make trips to the districts of the 10 House Republicans who voted to impeach him, starting with House GOP leader Rep. Liz Cheney of Wyoming.
We’re also told that his support network, including his sons, will campaign against the 10 Republicans in the revenge campaign.​

LatestSanta Rosa County Commissioner Calls For Bridge To Be Named After Trump

We told you this was coming.

Here are the 10 House Republicans who voted to impeach Trump:

From The Independent:

Among the highest-ranking was Wyoming’s Liz Cheney, chair of the House Republican Conference, who despite calls to step down from GOP leadership over her support of impeaching the president survived a vote and remains in position.
She was joined by John Katko, of New York, Adam Kinzinger, of Illinois, Anthony Gonzalez, of Ohio, Tom Rice, of South Carolina, David Valadao, of California, Fred Upton and Peter Meijer of Michigan, and Jamie Herrera Beutler and Dan Newhouse, both from Washington.​
Here are the Republican senators who voted to continue the impeachment sham:

Get ready!

The Palmieri Report is a Pro-America News Outlet founded by Jacob Palmieri four years ago at the age of 19. Since its founding, it has gotten over 2M pages views and over 20k followers. The Palmieri Report is dedicated to giving people the truth so that they can form their own informed political opinions.

Right into my veins with a 100 ml syringe

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
DT210329.jpg

There's the link but you can expect trouble getting it to load properly right now. Much of the world is trying to load that site. LOL!

God bless President Donald J. Trump and his family!

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Dear God in heaven, I miss President Trump.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The web page loaded and I clicked the contact to send the President a note. It went through and I received this email reply:

1617068744989.png

I wonder how many hundreds of thousands of email messages they will receive in a matter of hours. LOL!
I can't wait until he is once again "tweeting" (although it will be on a non-Twitter platform, thank God).

Getting direct communication from the President without the media filtering, twisting, misinterpreting, etc. will be so nice again.

GOLDBRIX

'SUSH, MY NEW SAFE HOUSE"
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sure Joe has these but they are not reported.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
He's not "out of the picture" by far, it appears...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Perhaps I should send him a message asking him why he's still pushing the 'vaccines' even though it's not been fully tested and people are dropping dead from it.

I'm sure it would go unanswered. Honestly, I'd rather Bidet and the HO be removed and replaced by an interim government led by the military and just let Trump play golf at Mar-a-Lago and stay away from politics. I'm pretty much done with the Trump antics. When he continued pushing the vaccines when he left office and no longer had to, I knew he wasn't the guy I thought he was. He did his job and we all appreciate it.

Bye Don!

Last edited:

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

HONORING 45: Ohio Introduces Bill to Rename State Park After Trump!​

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
tuDJT.jpg

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
you mean, like a multi floor building with business' at the bottom and the poor people hanging out their windows from above?

yeah, those look appealing in any town usa...Not

but, to the city council, everyone of those buildings that go in are like money in the bank with all the subsidies that come with them...

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
NIMBY coming soon

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
  1. President Trump was greeted with a standing ovation at the NC GOP State Convention yesterday. He covered a lot of topics and vowed, “We’re going to take back our country.” You can watch his speech on RSBNetwork.com.
  2. At the same convention, Georgia’s RINO governor, Brian Kemp, was greeted by a chorus of loud, sustained boos. Kemp spoke for approximately 30 seconds before it was quiet enough for those in the press area to hear him speak.
  3. Senior Advisor of the Trump Administration, Jason Miller, confirmed that President Trump will launch his own social media platform this summer. It is in the beta testing phase now and will launch sometime between Independence Day and Labor Day.
  4. President Trump has been issuing a lot of statements this week. After Facebook announced that they will censor him for two years, he responded by saying, “Next time I’m in the White House there will be no more dinners, at his request, with Mark Zuckerberg and his wife. It will be all business!”
  5. Hundreds of pages of Fauci’s e-mails were obtained through a FOIA request. Since their release, Fauci has been forced to admit that COVID-19 could have come from the Wuhan lab, his upcoming book has been scrubbed for pre-order from Amazon and Barnes & Noble websites, and Steve Scalise has sent a letter to Democrats demanding they call Fauci to testify before Congress.
  6. Georgia Senator Burt Jones will lead a delegation of GA lawmakers to Arizona early this week. They will meet with their counterparts, discuss election integrity and how to replicate the audit, tour the audit facility and get a brief from the AZ forensic audit team.
  7. A federal judge overturned California’s 32-year ban on “assault rifles.” The judge called the ban a failed experiment that violates people’s constitutional right to bear arms and that deprives law-abiding Californians of weapons commonly allowed in most other states and by the U.S. Supreme Court.
  8. A survey of more than 40,000 found that 31% of Americans are either unwilling to get the jab or uncertain that they will get it.
  9. CNN continues to lose viewers. Compared to last May, they have lost 44% of their daytime viewers and 45% of primetime viewers. They are not even on the list of the top five primetime cable networks anymore. More people are now watching HGTV in the evenings than CNN.
  10. Twitter deleted a tweet from the Nigerian president, so Nigeria banned Twitter from operating in their country “indefinitely.”
  11. General Charles A. Flynn, General Michael Flynn’s younger brother, has assumed command of U.S. Army Pacific.
  12. Surry County, NC, has voted to ban all Coca-Cola vending machines in its office buildings over the soft drink maker’s criticism of Georgia’s new laws to strengthen election integrity.
  13. Governor Greg Abbott has issued a disaster declaration in Texas’ southern border counties due to the overwhelming influx of illegal immigrants. Abbott has also ordered the a crackdown on human trafficking, smuggling and criminal trespassing while enforcing all federal and state laws to confont the crisis.
  14. Some county sheriffs in Texas have begun charging illegal aliens for child endangerment, trespassing, and evading arrest on foot.
  15. Three Virginia Sheriffs have switched from Democrat to Republican due to Democrat politicians’ attacks on police officers at the state and national levels.
  16. The best news is that we have a Savior named Jesus who came into the world and died for us on the cross so we could have eternal life. “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved--you and your household.” Acts 16:31

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
DT210605McN.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
June 14, 2021.

hbDJT.jpg

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
K_210619.jpg

A larger version of the pic....

K_210619b.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
For anyone who may be interested and doesn't know about it already:

DT210616.jpg

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
And that "75 million votes" is NOT COUNTING those that got "SWITCHED to BIDEN" electronically...
I heard today that the margin of victory (loss) was 65K votes across three states. There will never be "proof of widespread voter fraud" because all it takes it literally a handful of people counting votes late into the night in secret in several places and boom. National rudder is changed.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Trump's rally in Sarasota last night (banned from YouTube?)... so "rumble"

"who thanks to a totally rigged election now control the United States... Think of that"

"it's a fascist and authoritarian (administration)"...

"from the day I came down that escalator with your Great and FUTURE FIRST LADY" (that should put down the leftist rumors that Melania's going to divorce him... and a PROMISE to become POTUS AGAIN)

"they did not go after ANY financial institutions that almost crashed our country... they did not go after Hunter Biden & Joe... Joe knew EVERYTHING, with money pouring in from Russia, from China... They didn't go after Hillary Clinton and her foundation - they didn't touch her"

"I got 75 million votes, and by the way, it's probably a LOT MORE THAN THAT"... "How many more would we have got with FAIR ELECTIONS? Millions and Millions..."

"HYDROXYCLOROQUINE WORKS" !!!

"HUNTER BIDEN'S LAPTOP IS REAL" !!!

"I WONDER WHAT I'LL BE PROVED RIGHT ABOUT NEXT - PERHAPS IT WILL BE THE ELECTION" !!! (cheers)

"THE EVIDENCE OF FRAUD, IRREGULARITIES and ILLEGALITIES are already OVERWHELMING"....

"DEMOCRATS USED COVID to ILLEGALLY CHANGE THE RULES IN KEY STATES..." (and republicans - BY THE TENS OF THOUSANDS - showing up at the polls being told that they had already voted by mail... when they HADN'T)...

"mailed out ballots to everybody on the rolls, dead or alive, legal or illegal"

"drop-boxes"

"and they came out 96% for Joe Biden!"

"THIS WAS THE MOST CORRUPT ELECTION..."

"Georgia deleted 100,000 off the voter rolls AFTER the election - why not BEFORE?" (Biden won by 11,000 votes...)

"They did everything possible to facilitate fraud, just like in a 3rd World country"

"We have a DEEP STATE in America - they work with the Democrats and the Republicans - and those are the Republicans I don't like, in fact, they are worse in many ways than the Democrats."... "Mitch McConnell, we have to get ourselves a real leader" (instead of that Rino)

"Who shot Ashley Babbot? We saw the hand. We saw the gun...."... "I spoke to her mother yesterday, she's devastated. You know, if that had been the Other Side, that person would have been strung up and hung." (this should please "Shootist", btw...)

"How come so many people are still in jail for January 6th, while nobody is in jail for the riots by BLM & Antifa? How come?"

"We were supposed to lose 25 seats in Congress - and we won 16"...

"This country's in big trouble if an election can be stolen and rigged"

"Does anyone here really believe that Biden got more Black votes than Obama? Especially in the Swing States?"

"We've got a truly sick election system. It's gotta be changed."

and he finishes with verbal fireworks!

https://rumble.com/vje9lz-president-trump-in-sarasota-fl-rally.html

automatic subtitles are atrocious though...

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Trump's rally in Sarasota last night (banned from YouTube?)... so "rumble"

"who thanks to a totally rigged election now control the United States... Think of that"

"it's a fascist and authoritarian (administration)"...

"from the day I came down that escalator with your Great and FUTURE FIRST LADY" (that should put down the leftist rumors that Melania's going to divorce him... and a PROMISE to become POTUS AGAIN)

"they did not go after ANY financial institutions that almost crashed our country... they did not go after Hunter Biden & Joe... Joe knew EVERYTHING, with money pouring in from Russia, from China... They didn't go after Hillary Clinton and her foundation - they didn't touch her"

"I got 75 million votes, and by the way, it's probably a LOT MORE THAN THAT"... "How many more would we have got with FAIR ELECTIONS? Millions and Millions..."

"HYDROXYCLOROQUINE WORKS" !!!

"HUNTER BIDEN'S LAPTOP IS REAL" !!!

"I WONDER WHAT I'LL BE PROVED RIGHT ABOUT NEXT - PERHAPS IT WILL BE THE ELECTION" !!! (cheers)

"THE EVIDENCE OF FRAUD, IRREGULARITIES and ILLEGALITIES are already OVERWHELMING"....

"DEMOCRATS USED COVID to ILLEGALLY CHANGE THE RULES IN KEY STATES..." (and republicans - BY THE TENS OF THOUSANDS - showing up at the polls being told that they had already voted by mail... when they HADN'T)...

"mailed out ballots to everybody on the rolls, dead or alive, legal or illegal"

"drop-boxes"

"and they came out 96% for Joe Biden!"

"THIS WAS THE MOST CORRUPT ELECTION..."

"Georgia deleted 100,000 off the voter rolls AFTER the election - why not BEFORE?" (Biden won by 11,000 votes...)

"They did everything possible to facilitate fraud, just like in a 3rd World country"

"We have a DEEP STATE in America - they work with the Democrats and the Republicans - and those are the Republicans I don't like, in fact, they are worse in many ways than the Democrats."... "Mitch McConnell, we have to get ourselves a real leader" (instead of that Rino)

"Who shot Ashley Babbot? We saw the hand. We saw the gun...."... "I spoke to her mother yesterday, she's devastated. You know, if that had been the Other Side, that person would have been strung up and hung." (this should please "Shootist", btw...)

"How come so many people are still in jail for January 6th, while nobody is in jail for the riots by BLM & Antifa? How come?"

"We were supposed to lose 25 seats in Congress - and we won 16"...

"This country's in big trouble if an election can be stolen and rigged"

"Does anyone here really believe that Biden got more Black votes than Obama? Especially in the Swing States?"

"We've got a truly sick election system. It's gotta be changed."

and he finishes with verbal fireworks!

https://rumble.com/vje9lz-president-trump-in-sarasota-fl-rally.html

automatic subtitles are atrocious though...
i just scanned these: Plattitudes

where's the beef? where are the solutions?

that's what's missing, specific actions that will lead to specific outcomes....

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
i just scanned these: Plattitudes

where's the beef? where are the solutions?

that's what's missing, specific actions that will lead to specific outcomes....
Yep, all great words, many of them we've already heard ad nauseum! No action?.. no interest! Sheep follow preachers, men follow leaders! It's time to be a leader!

Last edited:

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, all great words, many of them we've already heard ad nauseum! No action, no interest! Sheep follow preachers, men follow leaders! It's time to be a leader!
that's been missing the entire time

"If we do this, that will happen..."
"We'll do this, you watch for that..."
"We'll begin arrests in an hour..."