• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Trump's Economic & Winning Thread

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

he’s got your back.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Japan.jpg

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
WTF do you think one guy is gunna do in a swamp? If he only held them off for 4 years I think that's pretty darn good. Maybe we deserve the killinton alternative.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
1640292597812.png

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Thanks for still pushing jab poison out there to my little grandkids. We all know it's not a vaccine. Don't lecture me about what's best for America Mr President. It's clear you don't know, or don't want to know! Your credibility is shot now. You SOB, you were our last hope, you MFer!!!

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Thanks for still pushing jab poison out there to my little grandkids. We all know it's not a vaccine. Don't lecture me about what's best for America Mr President. It's clear you don't know, or don't want to know! Your credibility is shot now. You SOB, you were our last hope, you MFer!!!

I don't listen to The Dilley Show but the title on this one was interesting so I listened to a portion of it. He speaks to the folks who voice comments like yours. Listen from approximately the 22:58 mark to about the 34:30 mark. Dilley is crude and uses foul language but most people already know that about him.

Why Your Being Mad at Trump Doesn't Matter... For Now W/ Author Brenden Dilley 12/22/2021
Published on December 22, 2021 by The Dilley Show​

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
1640405921286.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
1640957033172.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
1641380253177.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
1641435293737.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
1641435346006.png

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
"MAGA nation" .... I like the sound of that!
who should we rise against?

it just sounds and looks soooo bad......like being poked by the other side: Riot Already!

i won't finish the rest of this story for anyone...how should we rise up?

why can't the elites use their wealth to rise up? why can't they rise up and attack justices and lawyers???

sorry, i've seen this movie too

it's just getting worse and weirder for me, by the day, by the press releases, by the overall lack of connection to any of us

just saying something doesn't mean anything ...

who should we rise up against? how should we rise up, in the most effective way? what should we do when we've taken over?

it's the same thing, only in reverse...what does the rest of the instruction book say?

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
who should we rise against?

it just sounds and looks soooo bad......like being poked by the other side: Riot Already!

i won't finish the rest of this story for anyone...how should we rise up?

why can't the elites use their wealth to rise up? why can't they rise up and attack justices and lawyers???

sorry, i've seen this movie too

it's just getting worse and weirder for me, by the day, by the press releases, by the overall lack of connection to any of us

just saying something doesn't mean anything ...

who should we rise up against? how should we rise up, in the most effective way? what should we do when we've taken over?

it's the same thing, only in reverse...what does the rest of the instruction book say?
Whenever we don't fall for their bs, we win. Keep on trucking, brother.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Whenever we don't fall for their bs, we win. Keep on trucking, brother.
and just so everyone knows...i don't post shit just to piss others off, sometimes i can sense someone else's 'pain' simply by reading their postings....

Thanks for the comment because sometimes i need the 'encouragement' as much as everyone else

:green tea:

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
and just so everyone knows...i don't post shit just to piss others off, sometimes i can sense someone else's 'pain' simply by reading their postings....

Thanks for the comment because sometimes i need the 'encouragement' as much as everyone else

:green tea:
Not saying you have but I've been known to make negative comments to people that I don't agree with, even on this forum. Most people know something ain't right regardless of their political leanings.

Let's go Brandon.

Last edited:

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Most people know something ain't right
Yep, even here in Snowflake city. I whine about the face diaper mandate to every clerk I talk to and have yet to have anyone disagree.

"How is your day going?
"This face mask thing, I'm sick of it!"
"Me too!"

<grin>
And I'm wearing the clear face shield everywhere.
(except targut -- and I don't go in there any more)

BF

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
Don't know if "gab" is better but at least you can post more at once.

Donald J Trump (PRO)
Donald J Trump@realdonaldtrump
5h·
To watch Biden speaking is very hurtful to many people. They're the ones who tried to stop the peaceful transfer with a rigged election. Just look at the numbers. Does anybody really think that Biden beat Obama with the Black population in select Swing State cities, but nowhere else? That he would lose 18 out of 19 bellwether counties, and 27 out of 27 “toss up” House races, but somehow miraculously receive the most votes in American history with no coattails? That he would lose Florida, Ohio, and Iowa and win, even though it has never been done before?

They spread a “web of lies” about me and Russia for 4 years to try to overturn the 2016 election, and now they lie about how they interfered in the 2020 Election, too. Big Tech was used illegally.

Where did all those votes show up from in Georgia, where it was just revealed they sold ballots for $10 a piece, or in Pennsylvania, and Arizona, and Wisconsin. He acts like he's aggrieved, but we're the ones who were aggrieved and America is suffering because of it with poisonous Borders, record Inflation, a humiliating surrender in Afghanistan, $5 a gallon gas and higher, empty stock shelves, and rampant crime. America is a laughingstock stock of the world, and it's all because of the real insurrection, which took place on November 3rd, but this is an election year and MAGA Republicans should get elected and work with me to fix this horror that Joe Biden and the Democrats have brought us.

Never forget the crime of the 2020 Presidential Election. Never give up!

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
The local sportsman club has been using the same format as DJT in their news letters. Heading in red, opening paragraph centered with the message following.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
where's the boost of confidence in our election systems?

for me, with Trump, it started with what he was saying, directly, as he 'spoke to us'

where it goes off the rails are now with the things he doesn't say...he no longer talks jail or hillary or justice with regards that 'it's going to happen'

he doesn't talk about specifics about how we can take it back, he talks to us: it started out as a concerned leader, then it moved to a friend level, now it's back to nebulous things, things that don't have specifics attached, all sort of non-specific topics with non-specific outcomes and non-specific directions for us...

nothing like how an Alpha leader should really act

i'm being critical on what he's saying and how he's handling the flock, we're floundering and the message is:
"Never forget the crime of the 2020 Presidential Election. Never give up!"

but let me ask: what was it that I DID GIVE UP?

we need a leader that's twice what he's brought, simply in order to wrest the power away from the communists and military generals and politicians and no one is saying that and he's given up on actual directions for us...

"Do This..." "Do That..." doesn't equate to "The Last Election Was Stolen, This One May Be Also...Sorry, We Tried"..."We're Not Giving Up" and "It's For You"...

eh.........it's morning time

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
:pissBlah blah blah blah blah

Please, stop the winning. We're tired of winning!

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
:pissBlah blah blah blah blah

Please, stop the winning. We're tired of winning!
i wake up expecting the world to be fixed and the first thing i do is burn a blunt...

suddenly it doesn't matter anymore

then i've got time to visit with you guys....

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
i wake up expecting the world to be fixed and the first thing i do is burn a blunt...

suddenly it doesn't matter anymore

then i've got time to visit with you guys....
I expect nothing. I haven't been disappointed yet! Pass the bone, would ya brother?:weed:

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
1641593321360.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
1641595252361.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
1641595292061.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/4027435/posts

https://gab.com/Lebronsonroids/posts/107579383437502180

" ... As this narrative starts to unravel, normies will start to question things like this.

As most of us already know, the fedsurrection false flag was carried out to provide justification for a second impeachment of Trump.

Trump knew this was coming and did three very important things.

1. He held the crowd back almost an hour so they wouldn't be at the Captiol when the fedsurrection was carried out.
  2. He waited until that afternoon to ask for the National Guard, which forced the feds into making a last minute decision...a) reject the help and pay the inevitable consequences b) accept the help and have your plan foiled.
  3. He told his supporters to stay peaceful.
Trump did everything right on J6 and it's driving them crazy.

They did everything wrong on J6 and they got caught. the full truth is coming

https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/4027435/posts

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Wonder who the Judas is? Is it General Flynn? Rumors going around he abused a boy in 1984.
They have said many things about General Flynn and they have turned out to be lies so I wouldn't believe this either. Just more character assassinations in my opinion.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
First name that came to my mind was Alex Jones. But it think it is someone closer inside. Judas was an insider that betrayed Jesus for some silver.
Pence? Barr?

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
1641646274563.jpeg

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
Go find the pictures in Trumps new book. Talk about trolling comments. Picks are to large to post here.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
1641733683613.png

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score