• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Trump's Plan To Crush CNN

the_shootist

Molon Labe! Deplorable Dreg!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Yaya...we'll see!

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Ol brother nathanial wanting a nationalistic press? tsk, tsk, tsk.....we have npr nathanial, we also have what we have and I know it ain't much for a bunch of choir boys that are always off key but don't they sing a sick tune of 'whoa-whoa is me and you should believe me too?'

I'll stick with freedom and no side order from a gumbyment there bro nat and this is because the Trump will not be the pres forever there bro nat and I want to see how the ferries do when some one else is in there so I can know finally how putrid the press actually is.

Libertaurum

Freedom First
Platinum Bling
"Nationalize the news..."?

Really?

I knew some genius would end up stumbling upon that brilliant idea. And guess what? It'll probably find more support than you might like to think.

The "fake news / enemies of the people" propaganda has been very successful indeed. Now many in the US have become convinced that the dictator of Russia is some kind of big-shot and that freedom is a problem; freedom of the press, free trade, freedom of movement, freedom of association...

Remember, dictatorship is usually rooted in nationalism and demagoguery.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I’m not for nationalizing the news; that idea is doomed to spectacular failure. But, people who lie to you incessantly and propagandize religiously are your enemy and need to be told so regularly.

the_shootist

Molon Labe! Deplorable Dreg!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
To nationalize the news......first it would have to be news

All I see is propaganda.

Already "nationalized"!
^^THIS is exactly right!^^

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
To nationalize the news......first it would have to be news

All I see is propaganda.

Already "nationalized"!
I don't see that there's anything that needs to be done ... we're all aware of MSM and know it for what it is. CNN ? < pffffft>. All the left wing loopy bitches on TEEVEE ? who watches that crap except folks who are brain dead. nothing will change for them.

Most of us quietly get our information from other sources. most of us do our own due diligence. FYI. I like Brother Nathaniel, get a real kick out of him. but this is a tempest in a teacup.

howlthe-main-stream-media-makesheadlinese-white-billionaire-evicts-black-man-7498414.png

Last edited:

Libertaurum

Freedom First
Platinum Bling
I’m not for nationalizing the news; that idea is doomed to spectacular failure.
I hope you're right. It would be even worse if it didn't fail.

But, people who lie to you incessantly and propagandize religiously are your enemy and need to be told so regularly.
Useless, overly simplistic and, btw, vulgarly manichaeistic.

Most of those who "propagandize religiously" and try to convince me of things I know not be true are so deluded they actually believe what they're saying, like you do when you argue in favor of some error which you don't honestly perceive as an error. You could say the same about anyone with whom you vehemently disagree. Most people who are wrong about something are honestly convinced that they are right, and that they support what's actually good. Whether Jehova's witnesses, Krishna fans, flat-Earthers, Turmp supporters or "progressive liberals", they all believe they are right and you should listen.

That quote in your signature is often ironic. Nationalism is a form of collectivism. Labelling whole groups, such as the MSM, as "enemies" is pure collectivism.

Last edited: