• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

T's Revolving Door

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Deleted my posts. Spent way too much time & effort on this nonsense. Never again. nmcu

Last edited:

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Kushner and his family were lifelong dems, WTF was trump thinking bringing him in the circle?????????

Some of Jared Kushner’s relatives are distancing themselves from his support of father-in-law Donald Trump in a flap over a Tweet many find anti-Semitic — and blasting the newspaper publisher for invoking their Holocaust survivor grandparents.

The relatives called it “self-serving” and “disgusting” for Jared Kushner to use their family history as a way of backing Trump against charges of anti-Semitism.

Different take-away from our Grandparents’ experience. We must speak out against hate. Anti-semitism or otherwise. https://t.co/zOuDSXNsa5— marc kushner (@marchitizer) July 6, 2016
“I have a different takeaway from my grandparents’ experience,” Marc Kushner, Jared’s first cousin, wrote on Facebook, according to Politico. “It is our responsibility as the next generation to speak up against hate. Anti-Semitism or otherwise.”

The family feud erupted after Trump posted a tweet of Hillary Clinton, alongside a six-sided star and a pile of dollar bills. Many Jews and others objected to the post as anti-Semitic.

But Kushner pushed back by saying that Trump is “and incredibly loving and tolerant person who has embraced my family and our Judaism.”

On July 7, he released a statement in the Observer, a paper that he owns, in response to journalist Dana Schwartz’s open letter denouncing what she called Trump’s anti-Semitism.

“I am the grandson of Holocaust survivors…” Kushner wrote. “I go into these details, which I have never discussed, because it’s important to me that people understand where I’m coming from when I report that I know the difference between actual, dangerous intolerance versus these labels that get tossed around in an effort to score political points.”

Some of Kushner’s relatives don’t buy it.

Jacob Schulder, another cousin, also reportedly said that he does not appreciate Jared Kusher’s invoking their grandparents to justify Trump’s behavior or help advance his presidential campaign.

“For the sake of the family name, which may have no meaning to you but still has meaning to others, please don’t invoke our grandparents in vain just so you can sleep better at night. It is self serving and disgusting,” he wrote.

Contact Veronika Bondarenko at bondarenko@forward.com or on Twitter, @veronikabond.

Support the Forward
The Forward's independent journalism depends on donations

Read more: https://forward.com/news/breaking-n...ted-for-defending-donald-trump-by-own-family/

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Kushner and his family were lifelong dems, WTF was trump thinking bringing him in the circle?????????

Some of Jared Kushner’s relatives are distancing themselves from his support of father-in-law Donald Trump in a flap over a Tweet many find anti-Semitic — and blasting the newspaper publisher for invoking their Holocaust survivor grandparents.

The relatives called it “self-serving” and “disgusting” for Jared Kushner to use their family history as a way of backing Trump against charges of anti-Semitism.

Different take-away from our Grandparents’ experience. We must speak out against hate. Anti-semitism or otherwise. https://t.co/zOuDSXNsa5— marc kushner (@marchitizer) July 6, 2016
“I have a different takeaway from my grandparents’ experience,” Marc Kushner, Jared’s first cousin, wrote on Facebook, according to Politico. “It is our responsibility as the next generation to speak up against hate. Anti-Semitism or otherwise.”

The family feud erupted after Trump posted a tweet of Hillary Clinton, alongside a six-sided star and a pile of dollar bills. Many Jews and others objected to the post as anti-Semitic.

But Kushner pushed back by saying that Trump is “and incredibly loving and tolerant person who has embraced my family and our Judaism.”

On July 7, he released a statement in the Observer, a paper that he owns, in response to journalist Dana Schwartz’s open letter denouncing what she called Trump’s anti-Semitism.

“I am the grandson of Holocaust survivors…” Kushner wrote. “I go into these details, which I have never discussed, because it’s important to me that people understand where I’m coming from when I report that I know the difference between actual, dangerous intolerance versus these labels that get tossed around in an effort to score political points.”

Some of Kushner’s relatives don’t buy it.

Jacob Schulder, another cousin, also reportedly said that he does not appreciate Jared Kusher’s invoking their grandparents to justify Trump’s behavior or help advance his presidential campaign.

“For the sake of the family name, which may have no meaning to you but still has meaning to others, please don’t invoke our grandparents in vain just so you can sleep better at night. It is self serving and disgusting,” he wrote.

Contact Veronika Bondarenko at bondarenko@forward.com or on Twitter, @veronikabond.

Support the Forward
The Forward's independent journalism depends on donations

Read more: https://forward.com/news/breaking-n...ted-for-defending-donald-trump-by-own-family/
Distracting and deflecting bullshit meant to keep the goy busy

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Fury as the Trump administration fires ALL 16 members of the president's AIDS advisory council by letter
  • The Trump administration fired the remaining 16 members of the top White House advisory board on HIV and AIDS-related issues
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5223245/Outrage-Trump-fires-16-members-AIDS-advisory-council.html#ixzz52msPzjTY
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
What exactly does anyone think the White House is supposed to do to stop the spread of AIDS.
Is there a medical research lab hidden underground at 1600 PA Ave?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Dropping like flies these government officials. Almost like there's a war going on and the bodies continue to pile up.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
  • 'He would throw me down on the bed, put his full body weight on top of me, then grind a knee or elbow into my body, expressing rage,' she claims
  • She says the violence escalated to where Porter was choking her. ‘It was not hard enough for me to pass out but it was scary, humiliating and dehumanizing'
This used to be referred as kinky and can be great fun! (and I used to pay extra for it)

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Kinky = Violence for you?
Definition of 'joke'
1a : something said or done to provoke laughter; especially : a brief oral narrative with a climactic humorous twist
b (1) : the humorous or ridiculous element in something
(2) : an instance of jesting : kidding
  • can't take a joke
c : practical joke
d : laughingstock
2: something not to be taken seriously : a trifling matter
  • consider his skiing a joke
  • —Harold Callender
—often used in negative constructions
  • it is no joke to be lost in the desert

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
We're imperfect beings.

I've never hit my wife... nor do I plan to.

That's more anger than a guy should have....

mayhem

RIP 9/6. Anything new is posted by his widow.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Omarosa Manigault Newman resigned yesterday to pursue other opportunities.
Word is she signed up to do 'Celebrity Big Brother'.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
BREAKING NEWS: Trump dramatically FIRES Rex Tillerson as secretary of state and replaces him with CIA boss Mike Pompeo
  • Dramatic morning tweet by the president announces that Rex Tillerson has been fired as Secretary of State
  • Tillerson, the former boss of Enron, had just been on a trip to Africa and was last seen boarding his Air Force place on Monday
  • Gina Haspel becomes first ever women to be Director of the CIA
  • Tillerson had a troubled relationship with Trump and the two had clashed repeatedly

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5495087/Trump-FIRES-Rex-Tillerson-secretary-state.html#ixzz59dLD5vYP
I wonder what Q will have to say about this.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
What exactly does anyone think the White House is supposed to do to stop the spread of AIDS.
Is there a medical research lab hidden underground at 1600 PA Ave?
Go into the vault, get the existing antidote and distribute it.

mayhem

Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Trump's personal attorney in Russia probe QUITS and leaves president in the hands of right-wing lawyers
  • John Dowd was the lead personal attorney for Donald Trump in the special counsel's Russia probe
  • Dowd quit on Thursday after longtime frustration with the president's aggressive posture toward Robert Mueller
  • Trump has argued in favor of an in-person meeting with Mueller, something Dowd consistently counseled against
  • The two principal lawyers now representing the president's personal interests are Joseph diGenova and Jay Sekulow, both known as conservative partisans

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5532483/Trumps-personal-attorney-Russia-probe-QUITS.html#ixzz5AUqCQa93
This is actually good news. First it shakes up Mueller's team of lawyers on how to expect what the defense will be. Lawyers plan on how the opposition works, and now Mueller has to change his strategy, good, confusion is good.

Joe diGenova, and Jay Sekulow are both attack dogs and they will tear Mueller a new exit hole.
---
Meanwhile in Syria the white hats are setting up another (civilian gassing by Assad) FF with their chlorine gas. Putin has already exposed this and said yesterday if NATO decides to send cruise missiles in retaliation and Russian troop(s) are killed he will attack the missile's and where they are launched from.

Interesting days ahead.

andial

((( member )))
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Sekulow and DiGenova are perfect neither are friends with swamp creatures. I remember Sekulow being very pissed off when Sessions recused himself i think it was on the 700 club he was not happy at all everything he said that would happen if they appointed a special prosecutor has happened.

mayhem

Silver Miner
Site Supporter
BREAKING NEWS: Trump FIRES his national security advisor H.R. McMaster and brings in Bush's U.N. ambassador John Bolton in another White House shake-up
  • Trump's second national security advisor, three-star Army general H.R. McMaster is finally out after months of speculation
  • John Bolton, a hawkish conservative who was George W. Bush's ambassador to the United Nations will replace him April 9
  • Trump called McMaster, whom he has clashed with repeatedly 'a friend' and said: he as 'very thankful' for his service
  • Bolton is the son of a Baltimore firefighter who's known in Washington for his brush-like moustache and his curmudgeonly Fox News Channel appearances
  • He is a fierce opponent of the Obama-era Iran nuclear deal but a cheerleader for Bush's Iraq war – which Trump has called a waste of blood and treasure
  • Bolton's afternoon visit to the West Wing on Thursday was followed by a flurry of activity as press aides drafted statements and Trump was delayed a half-hour from a scheduled speech in the East Room

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5533961/Trump-FIRES-national-security-advisor-H-R-McMaster.html#ixzz5AWbg82Vo
Wonderful, just what we need, another war hawk.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Markets have lost their momentum.

He should fire that guy he put in as fed chair and appoint RP instead.

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Trump's outside advisers are telling the president he doesn't need a chief of staff nor a communications director as Hope Hicks departs

• Outside advisers are telling President Trump that he doesn't need a White House chief of staff nor a communications director
  • Trump is losing his communications director this week, as his longtime campaign aide Hope Hicks departs
  • Ex-officials, including Steve Bannon and Anthony Scaramucci, have suggested that if Chief of Staff John Kelly goes, Trump won't replace him

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5559291/Outside-advisers-tell-Trump-doesnt-need-chief-staff-nor-comms-director.html#ixzz5BC3Lo7zp
Is that so? Really?

andial

((( member )))
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
She's outta there! Hope Hicks DUCKS AWAY as Trump tries to give her a final kiss goodbye, after accepting a cordial peck on the cheek while bidding adieu to the White House for the last time

• President Trump gave Hicks, 29, an emotional sendoff on Thursday morning before heading to Ohio to discuss infrastructure
  • He shook the outgoing White House communications director's hand before giving her a kiss on the cheek
  • After shaking her hand for a second time, Trump, 71, appeared to lean in for another kiss, but Hope had already pulled away
  • The former model was still holding her former boss' hand when she turned and made her way back inside
  • Some Twitter users insisted it was inappropriate for him to kiss her, while others pointed out that Hicks wiped her hand on her blazer after their handshake

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5559717/Hope-Hicks-ducks-away-Trump-tries-kiss-her.html#ixzz5BB4he6hB

I bet Trump want’s to throw Sessionscum off one of his NYC towers for fecking up Hope Hicks. Little shit has less courage than her by a mile.

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Vanessa Trump 'filed for divorce from Donald Trump Jr after her family's multi-million dollar windfall' from her late father's investments

• Vanessa Trump reportedly filed for divorce after newfound financial security
  • Source claims family received multi-million dollar windfall from her late father
  • Her father, Charles Haydon, was a Manhattan lawyer who left an estate valued at $2.5M to his wife Bonnie Haydon, Vanessa's mother
  • The source claims the Haydon family's windfall came from stocks and other investments that had matured since Vanessa's father passed away in 2005
  • It's believed the financial security prompted the 40-year-old to file for divorce from Donald Trump Jr last month after 12 years of marriage
  • Don Jr was also accused of having affair with Danity Kane singer Aubrey O'Day

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5591283/Vanessa-Trump-filed-divorce-familys-multi-million-dollar-windfall.html#ixzz5C6NkIq2p
Could be a way to shelter assets from confiscation.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Piss poor time to act out a mid-life crisis...

Edward Scott Pruitt (born May 9, 1968) is an American lawyer and Republican politician from the state of Oklahoma who is the fourteenth Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Nominated for the position by President Donald Trump, Pruitt was confirmed by the United States Senate to lead the EPA on February 17, 2017.

Pruitt represented Tulsa and Wagoner Counties in the Oklahoma Senate from 1998 until 2006. In 2010, Pruitt was elected Attorney General of Oklahoma. In that role, he opposed abortion rights, same-sex marriage, the Affordable Care Act, and environmental regulations as a self-described "leading advocate against the EPA's activist agenda."[2] In his campaigns for Oklahoma Attorney General, Pruitt received major corporate and employee campaign contributions from the fossil fuel industry, taking in at least $215,574 between 2010 and 2014, even though he ran unopposed in the latter year.[3] As Oklahoma's Attorney General, Pruitt sued the Environmental Protection Agency at least 14 times regarding the agency's actions. In 2012, Pruitt was elected as chairman of the Republican Attorneys General Association, and re-elected for a second term in February 2013.

Pruitt rejects the scientific consensus that human-caused carbon dioxide emissions are a primary contributor to climate change, and has falsely claimed there is no scientific consensus on climate change. As EPA administrator, Pruitt reversed and delayed numerous environmental rules, relaxed enforcement of existing rules, and halted the agency’s efforts to combat climate change.

Pruitt's expenditures as EPA administrator, such as the use of first class travel, as well as frequent charter and military flights, stirred controversy. Pruitt's living arrangements also stirred controversy; as EPA administrator, Pruitt leased a condo in Washington D.C. at a discounted rate from a lobbyist whose clients were regulated by the EPA. Pruitt further caused ethics concerns by circumventing the White House and using a narrow provision of the Safe Drinking Water Act to autonomously give raises to his two closest aides of approximately $28,000 and $57,000 each, which were substantially higher than salaries paid to those in similar positions in the Obama administration, and which allowed both to avoid signing conflicts of interest pledges.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Like 10 year old children these Democrats. Their game plan is simple...obstruct obstruct obstruct.

andial

((( member )))
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
BREAKING NEWS: White House lawyer Ty Cobb is OUT as Mueller probe tightens on Trump - and is replaced by attorney who fought Bill Clinton's impeachment

• Emmet Flood, an attorney with Williams and Connelly, will replace Ty Cobb
  • Cobb was hired to liaise with Trump's personal attorneys and handle the White House's end of the Russia probe
  • Hiring of Flood affirms that the White House plans to take a tougher approach to the special counsel investigation
  • Trump signaled a change in tack this morning when he pushed back against questions that Mueller wants to ask about collusion and obstruction
  • Pushback came after it was revealed that Mueller wants to subpeona him

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5683527/Trump-lawyer-handling-Russia-probe-White-House-retires.html#ixzz5EN9nFOHS
Can’t believe Ty Cobb is still kicking around Trump should get Rogers Hornsby to replace him IMHO.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
God got me through Trump: Sean Spicer relied on his Catholic faith to survive his White House press secretary job, where he worked long hours and feared daily that he would become a meme
What an amazing era of journalism we live in

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Will Trump Fire John Bolton Next?

by Tyler Durden
Tue, 06/05/2018 - 12:15

After he nearly scuttled the historic talks with North Korea by hinting that Kim Jong Un could face a fate similar to former Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi, National Security Advisor John Bolton is being sidelined by President Trump ahead of the historic June 12 summit in Singapore, CNN reports.

According to the report, several senior administration officials have lost their patience with Bolton and his hawkish approach to North Korea, including Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, who has pushed to limit Bolton's role in the upcoming summit, saying it would be "counterproductive" for Bolton to attend certain Oval Office meetings.

Like Trump, Pompeo was reportedly livid following Bolton's now-infamous Fox News Sunday interview, and in an angry confrontation Pompeo accused the moustached neo-con of trying to scuttle the talks for his own selfish reasons.

Pompeo told Trump it would be "counterproductive" to allow Bolton to attend the Oval Office meeting with visiting North Korean official Kim Yong Chol, two people familiar with the matter said, citing an escalating feud between the top diplomat and Bolton. The simmering tensions between two of the President's top foreign policy advisers reached a boiling point after Bolton went on television last month and cited the Libya model when talking about North Korea abandoning its nuclear program -- and in doing so, also raising the specter of Libya's subsequent invasion and its leader's brutal murder.​
North Korea reacted furiously, lambasting Bolton in a statement. It revived long-held criticism from the regime, most notably in 2003 when North Korean state media described Bolton as "human scum and a bloodsucker" during the Bush administration.​
But the remarks about Libya also infuriated Pompeo, who angrily confronted Bolton in a heated conversation at the White House.​

While the White House has sought to play down rumors about tensions between Pompeo and Bolton, CNN says the Secretary of State has the backing of other high-ranking White House officials - including Vice President Mike Pence and Chief of Staff John Kelly. Both men have come to rely on Pompeo for his ability to cajole President Trump.

White House chief of staff John Kelly has remained in line with Pompeo, and has come to rely on his ability to guide the President, an official said. Kelly greeted Kim Jong Chol at the White House diplomatic entrance on Friday and escorted him to the Oval Office.
[...]​
"Secretary Pompeo has always been the president's lead on the North Korea summit," the spokesman said, adding that Bolton "continues to coordinate and integrate the interagency process and provide the President with national security options."​

This wouldn't be the first time that President Trump has pitted two of his senior officials against one another - a management strategy that Trump has become famous for. And even though Bolton has been sidelined when it comes to North Korea, the president still has faith in his national security advisor, CNN said.

Speaking from the south lawn of the White House on Friday, the president said he would temporarily set aside his push to exert "maximum pressure" on North Korea. But that doesn't mean the White House won't step up the pressure if Kim starts getting cold feet.

"I don't even want to use the term 'maximum pressure' anymore because I don't want to use that term because we're getting along. You see the relationship. We're getting along," Trump told reporters after bidding farewell to his North Korean visitor, a former spy chief and currently the country's chief nuclear negotiator. "So it's not a question of maximum pressure. It's staying essentially the way it is. At some point, hopefully, a deal -- for the good of millions of people, a deal will be worked out."​
The administration insists that, for now, sanctions relief won't come until North Korea takes firm steps toward abandoning its nuclear program.​
[...]​
Indeed, people familiar with the summit planning now say there is little expectation Trump will emerge from his meeting with Kim having secured the type of historic, detailed commitment on denuclearization that officials once said was a prerequisite for the talks.​
Instead, Trump and his aides have suggested the most concrete product of the June 12 encounter could be a peace agreement formally ending the Korean War -- a far cry from the commitment to immediate denuclearization that the administration once insisted would be required for Trump to come to the table.​

However, administration officials have also cautioned that they won't let North Korea off the hook from US sanctions until the process of denuclearization has started. For now, White House officials are saying all they can hope for at the June 12 summit is a broad declaration from Kim that he's open to giving up his nukes. Such a declaration would give Pompeo and his allies in the White House enough momentum to continue pursuing a peaceful deescalation with North Korea.

However, if Kim suddenly balks, Bolton could find another opening to reassert a more hawkish approach to dealing with the Hermit Kingdom. Unless, of course, Pompeo has had enough of his neo-con rival and convinces Trump to ditch him. For now, Bolton's odds of sticking around remain high... if only for the next three weeks. According to PredictIt, the contract "Will John Bolton be National Security Advisor at end of day June 30?" is currently pricing in 91% odds.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...n-bolton-intensifies-ahead-north-korea-summit

LoL

Did they expect anything else from Bolton? Are we supposed to believe that they were surprised by Bolton’s actions?

If so then that is a sign of gross incompetence and we should all be scared.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
But none of those carries the weight of a criminal corruption probe
What weight! These investigations, hearings and probes are all BULLSHIT. They accomplish nothing and only give the DC rats a reason to get up in the morning. So so tiresome

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Trump's chief economic advisor Larry Kudlow, 70, suffers heart attack amid trade row with Canada

• President Donald Trump tweeted that Kudlow had suffered a heart attack
  • He is being treated at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Maryland
  • His hospitalization comes as the U.S. is engaged in a trade war with allies
  • Trump sent the tweet from Singapore minutes before his planned summit with Kim Jong-un
  • Kudlow said after the G7 summit that PM Trudeau had 'stabbed us in the back'
  • Kudlow, 70, has spoken publicly about battling drug and alcohol addiction but says he has been sober for two decades
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Kudlow-treated-heart-attack-Walter-Reed.html
I've had a heart attack, trust me, many of them are over rated and over-dramatized! (except of course for the fatal ones) If you survived it wasn't that bad :tired:

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Sarah Sanders, Raj Shah planning to depart the White House

CBS
Jacqueline Alemany
21 mins ago

Two of the most visible members of the Trump administration are planning their departures, the latest sign of upheaval in a White House marked by turmoil.

Press secretary Sarah Sanders and principal deputy press secretary Raj Shah are both heading for the exits, according to sources inside the White House and close to the administration. Sanders, who has become a confidante of President Trump since the departure of former communications director Hope Hicks, has told friends that she plans to leave the administration at the end of the year.

Shah is also considering his exit, but he has not yet settled on an exact date. Neither Sanders nor Shah immediately responded to repeated requests for comment.

Several other lower-level positions in the communications department left vacant in recent weeks are likely to remain unfilled, with more departures expected in the coming weeks, according to a former official.

Numerous staffers have left the White House over the last several months, some voluntarily and others having been forced out. Those departures include Hicks; Jared Kushner's top communications aide, Josh Raffel; homeland security adviser Tom Bossert; National Security Council spokesman Michael Anton; Trump personal aide John McEntee; director of White House message strategy Cliff Simms; communications aide Steven Cheung; congressional communications director Kaelan Dorr; assistant press secretary Natalie Strom; and deputy director of media affairs Tyler Ross.

Over the course of the Trump administration, the White House has consolidated its workforce, eliminating jobs and assigning multiple portfolios of responsibility to individual staffers. Some positions have never been filled. Despite the smaller number of positions, the record-setting turnover rate has not slowed. Less than halfway through Mr. Trump's term, the turnover rate stands at 51 percent, according to the Brookings Institution. Turnover during Mr. Trump's first year in office was 34 percent -- nearly four times higher than turnover during the first year of the Obama administration.

"There will be even more people leaving the White House sooner rather than later, laid off or just leaving out of exhaustion. And it is going to be harder to find good people to replace them," a source close to the administration told CBS News. "I do think they're going to have a harder time getting the second wave of people in than the first, because those people were loyalists, and [new] folks will have to be recruited and encouraged and then survive the vetting process. In addition to all of that, the president prefers to have a small communications staff."

Kathryn Dunn Tenpas, a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution who has studied turnover dating back to the Reagan administration, published a report that tracks senior-level departures of the Trump administration compared to previous presidencies. She told CBS News that the sheer number of top-level exits indicates a troubling inconsistency in the ranks of those who see the president on a regular basis.

If the White House were a private-sector business, Tenpas said the level of turnover among senior staffers would result in the "stock and shareholders ... going nuts."

The White House has been plagued by leaks that have infuriated top White House officials, including one about communications aide Kelly Sadler making an insulting joke about Arizona Sen. John McCain, who is suffering from brain cancer. The incident spawned an Oval Office meeting with Sadler and senior communications aide Mercedes Schlapp that ended in recriminations and expletives over leaking. Many staffers have described the White House as a dysfunctional and toxic place to work. Sadler, too, recently left the White House.

"So many people haven't even stayed in these jobs to master the learning curve," Tenpas told CBS News. "You don't hear much about the importance of expertise. This is a White House that doesn't seem to value that or understand the consequences of it. It's kind of one of those things where we may not know the vulnerability of lacking expertise unless there is a crisis -- or a crisis that may have been averted had a person been in the room."

Sources close to the administration fear that while Mr. Trump has been able to bring in a handful of senior, high-profile replacements like national security adviser John Bolton, National Economic Council director Larry Kudlow and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, there aren't many more qualified people willing to sign up for such an unpredictable high-wire job.

"Nobody wants to come in," a source close to the administration said. "So they've gone through two rounds and now they're at third tier of people who are just lucking out -- battlefield promotion ends up promoting people who aren't qualified for the position."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...-depart-the-white-house/ar-AAyBNSZ?ocid=ientp
Fake news. Probably fed to CBS to out a WH press pool leaker.

Does @CBSNews know something I don’t about my plans and my future? I was at my daughter’s year-end Kindergarten event and they ran a story about my “plans to leave the WH” without even talking to me. I love my job and am honored to work for @POTUS
Twitter Ads info and privacy

This story is developing…

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Fake news. Probably fed to CBS to out a WH press pool leaker.

Does @CBSNews know something I don’t about my plans and my future? I was at my daughter’s year-end Kindergarten event and they ran a story about my “plans to leave the WH” without even talking to me. I love my job and am honored to work for @POTUS
Twitter Ads info and privacy

This story is developing…
Fucking idiots! Brother Irons, have you ever seen such stupidity from 'educated' people? I certainly have NOT!