• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Tuning out! Viewership at scandal-plagued CNN plummets by as much as 90% from last year in both overall audience demographic

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Tuning out! Viewership at scandal-plagued CNN plummets by as much as 90% from last year in both overall audience and in advertiser-coveted 25-to-54 demographic​

• CNN saw a sharp decline in viewership the first week of 2022 with a nearly 90% drop both overall and in the critical demographic coveted by advertisers
  • The network averaged just 548,000 viewers during the week of January 3, a precipitous drop to the nearly 2.7 million viewers from the same week in 2021
  • CNN in the last year has been plagued by high-profile scandals, most notably the firing of its top-rated prime time star Chris Cuomo
  • Critics have slammed network boss Jeff Zucker over the declining ratings, which began in 2021, with some accusing him of 'protecting perverts and pedophiles'

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
i'll bet, for a ten spot, i could get my kids lemonade stand a 30 second ad spot inside their prime-time programming

:summer:

and in the end, CNN won't go anywhere, ,they'll just change their name to BS News, and continue on their way

"That other company...That Wasn't Us, stay tuned we'll tell you why"

Someone_else

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
"If I told them once, I told them a hundred times.
CNN is supposed to go on TOP of the sign,
and 'Puppet Show' on the bottom."

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Why concentrate on the negative? Among the pedophile market their share has skyrocketed.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
1642112451582.png