• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Two Months Of New Currency In Circulation

Scorpio

Hunter of Chin Li's Boo Hoo Flu
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
Two Months Of New Currency In Circulation Could Buy A Stunning Amount
Of Silver & Gold
Steve St Angelo

The Federal Reserve issued a RECORD amount of new Currency in Circulation over the past two months. While the financial media has focused on the massive amount of additional “Digital” money printing, the Fed also introduced more new DOLLAR BILLS into the market from March to May than it did all last year.

According to the St. Louis Fed, Currency in Circulation increased a staggering $122 billion from March to May. If we look at the chart below, we can see that the annual increase in U.S. Currency in Circulation ranged between $80 to $100 billion per year. However, the Federal Reserve increased the total Currency in Circulation by $122 billion from March to May:

That’s one heck of a lot of new FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES to be issued in just 1/6th of a year. So, how much gold and silver production could this new Currency in Circulation buy? Well, it turns out to be an astonishing amount of silver, nearly a decade’s worth of global silver production.

To arrive at the figures above, I divided $122 billion by $16 for silver and $1,600 for gold. Now, these aren’t the current prices, but an approximate average for the year. The world produces about 800 million oz of silver (2020 World Silver Survey) and 111 million oz of gold (World Gold Council).

Thus, the $122 billion of new U.S. Currency in Circulation would equal the value of nine years of global silver mine supply and nine months’ worth of gold production. And, this is just the increase in physical Federal Reserve Notes, mostly $100 bills.

According to the Federal Reserve’s most recent chart, of the total $1.67 trillion of Currency in Circulation at the end of December 2018, $100 bills accounted for 80% of the total:

However, in less than a year and a half, total U.S. Currency in Circulation is now $1.92 trillion, up from $1.67 trillion on Dec 31st, 2018. And, nearly half of that $250 billion increase took place in the past two months… LOL.

If your eyes are working correctly, you will notice the TREND LINE is virtually heading STRAIGHT UP. So, do you think this will have a positive impact on the precious metals? I believe we are just beginning to see the coming PRICE EXPLOSION in Gold and Silver.

If you are new to the SRSrocco Report, please consider subscribing to my: SRSrocco Report Youtube Channel.

HOW TO SUPPORT THE SRSROCCO REPORT SITE:

My goal is to reach 500 PATRON SUPPORTERS. Currently, the SRSrocco Report has 155 Patrons now! Thank you very much for those who became new members and new Patrons of the SRSrocco Report site.

So please consider supporting my work on Patron by clicking the image below:

Or you can go to my new Membership page by clicking the image below:

Check back for new articles and updates at the SRSrocco Report. You can also follow us on Twitter,

I hope that you find SRSroccoReport.com useful. Please, consider contributing to help the site remain public. All donations are processed 100% securely by PayPal. Thank you, Steve

Independent researcher Steve St. Angelo (SRSrocco) started to invest in precious metals in 2002. Later on in 2008, he began researching areas of the gold and silver market that, curiously, the majority of the precious metal analyst community have left unexplored. These areas include how energy and the falling EROI – Energy Returned On Invested – stand to impact the mining industry, precious metals, paper assets, and the overall economy.​
Steve considers studying the impacts of EROI one of the most important aspects of his energy research. For the past several years, he has written scholarly articles in some of the top precious metals and financial websites.​
You can find many of Steve’s articles on noteworthy sites, such as GoldSeek-SilverSeek, Market Oracle, Financial Sense, GoldSilver.com, SilverDoctors, TFMetals Report, Outsiderclub, SGTreport, BrotherJohnF, Hartgeld, Der-klare-blick, PeakProsperity, SilverStrategies, DollarCollapse, FurtureMoneyTrends, Sharpspixley, FinancialSurvivalNetwork, Pmbull, Deviantinvestor, PmBug, Wealthwire, and ZeroHedge.​

http://www.silverbearcafe.com/private/05.20/currency.html

Au-myn

GOLDBUG
Founding Member
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
If your eyes are working correctly, you will notice the TREND LINE is virtually heading STRAIGHT UP. So, do you think this will have a positive impact on the precious metals? I believe we are just beginning to see the coming PRICE EXPLOSION in Gold and Silver.
He hit the nail on the head.

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
That's the only possible good coming from the free money machine. When unemployment pays way more than your..... job...guess what, nobodies looking for a job.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
He hit the nail on the head.
That has also been my thinking. In fact I was thinking that it should have already gone ballistic. Can you pronounce M-A-N-I-P-U-L-A-T-I-O-N or
S-U-P-P-R-E-S-I-O-N ?
This is a bit old, I think it is very close to ZERO & we are being set for the fall. Buy PM's while they are still affordable. available !
dollar 2017.jpg

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
It's a death race.

Whether the collapse of the fiat currency, and my pension, comes before or after the price explosion.

It matters. Because it looks like what I have in the bottom of Lake Jones, is all I'm gonna have to live on for my last decade or so.

My low-six-figure boating-accident spill...is a lot of AU. But it's not a lot of money for the 15 years that I have left, by actuarial and family-history records.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
So, do you think this will have a positive impact on the precious metals? I believe we are just beginning to see the coming PRICE EXPLOSION in Gold and Silver.
The further devaluation of paper is in the works.

An oz is still 1 oz.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
and worth every gram

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
After the election all the free stuff is going to stop, so don't go changing careers to become a freeloader.
Including the free stuff we've paid for.

Like antiSocial inSecurity. Or government-employees' pensions - for the white oppressors.

Or, in my case, Railroaded Retirement.

Bad moon on d' rise, as the man sang...

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
So do you want to buy it with your new digital fed coins or sell it to get your new digital fed coins? Either way you gotta get the mark.

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
So do you want to buy it with your new digital fed coins or sell it to get your new digital fed coins? Either way you gotta get the mark.
It's not gonna be enough to have been stacking Real Money.

Now they're making transactions that don't record on their database, illegal.

Including AU for USD. Which, by that time, will be at an artificial price - like, say, $35.

The ONLY way out of this is to carve out a Homelands for free Americans who understand the Founding Documents and reject Groupism, Tribalism and Identity Politics.

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
The further devaluation of paper is in the works.

An oz is still 1 oz.
There is no "price of gold." There is only the price of the phony fiat fractional reserve FRN, currently 1/1735th of an ounce of gold.

Last edited:

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
What NEGATIVE attitude !! BUT you are correct !:2 thumbs up::gold:

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
….
The ONLY way out of this is to carve out a Homelands for free Americans who understand the Founding Documents and reject Groupism, Tribalism and Identity Politics.
Not even a remote island is safe. All "Homelands" are targets. Anything "functioning" is at the top of the list.

Revolution,.... War.... A 50-state secession.... There are a few ways out of this, but history shows they have dismal success rates.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Not even a remote island is safe. All "Homelands" are targets. Anything "functioning" is at the top of the list.

Revolution,.... War.... A 50-state secession.... There are a few ways out of this, but history shows they have dismal success rates.
I think you’re right, FM. Every functioning economy and society has been relentlessly targeted for decades and they have been systematically chipped at and taken down. Create a new free state and they will come after it immediately and with great malice, intent on destroying it. They have this down to a hard science. It sucks! All a person can do is brace for impact, as best he can.

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner

A French-style revolution will bring French-style reforms. Lots of death and no improvement and a worse despot.

A "Homeland" doesn't need to be small and forcible, like an Indian reservation. First, we'll need to TAKE IT. Red-State Secession. Since "Secession" is a dirty word, I prefer Declarations of Independence.

WITH it, create our pact (using the ORIGINAL Constitution) and form our own military.

WE are the warriors. THEY are the potheads, queers, dykes, furries, cut-and-pasters...sexually confused, mentally deranged, afraid of discipline and ignorant of weapons.

WE understand money. They only have fiat...and real debt.

There's little reason why it would not succeed if tried. WITH A STRATEGY. Not running wild in the street like John Rambo, but an organized military way to defend our regions. Existing state government structures would be crucial for organization and left in place.

But we aren't going to force the coastal areas and big cities into being Americans; and there are too many of them to slaughter, at least without nukes, which we would not control at first.

Treasure Searcher

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Been buying physical assets since 2008. Last week I purchased a new 1,000 gallon propane tank. When I set it up, i'll fill it and use it eventually.
Asked the Mrs. and she said we could spend the $2400 stimulus check on it. Propane $1.09 now and summer fill is historically lower. Highest price I have seen here is $4.00 a gallon. Government wants to print fiat off the printing press for a stimulus scheme, then i'll use it to buy physical assets.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
But we aren't going to force the coastal areas and big cities into being Americans
I'm sorry, but the guys here with that mental capacity who actually believe the coasts are full of Communists can end up kissing my ass one day as us coastal Patriots soon come and take your fkn kansas away from you because you aint' got no teeth...

stfu or else I ain't coming to your 'party'

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
...create our pact (using the ORIGINAL Constitution) and form our own military.
WE are the warriors. THEY are the ... … WE understand money. They only have fiat...
There's little reason why it would not succeed ....
I wish it ain't so, but don't get me wrong, I appreciate the hope. It's something in the right direction, so not wanting to be a party-pooper or rain on any parade - social distancing being respected or even if not, either way.... just as a friendly "heads-up" ,

...but actually, … unfortunately, … there's about a hundred reasons.

Last edited:

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
And there's equal reasons why an Article V Convention would fail; why any other aggressive correction would fail.

So say the naysayers; who in fact are stealth defenders of the Status Quo.

Let me tell you what rioting in the streets like John Rambo gets you.

It gets you the French Revolution. Thousands dead; millions in fear, and out of it, they got, not a Constitution, but Napoleon and more war.

You're welcome to go through the reasons why you don't think a Secession movement would work, if you like.

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I'm sorry, but the guys here with that mental capacity who actually believe the coasts are full of Communists can end up kissing my ass one day as us coastal Patriots soon come and take your fkn kansas away from you because you aint' got no teeth...

stfu or else I ain't coming to your 'party'
Why haven't they taken their own turf back?

Actions, as they say, speak louder than words. The proof of the pudding is the tasting.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
i was told today, the 2017A FRN's that hit the street are made with a 'special ink' that now meets standards set in Washington DC, the entity, not from Congress...

further specifics were not given nor were links offered to support this action and I searched and came up with this from 2003...it's very busy:
https://www.treasury.gov/about/orga...gt/Documents/bep-environmental-assessment.pdf

so, i presumed:
as things don't happen overnight...
Notes with ink that eventually 'disappears'...no one would know as the notes were supposed to have different people and designs on them, so, a test now, no one would really notice when in a year or two, new designed notes would hit the streets...few would be upset if the older notes kinda disappeared, what would be the freak out would be in a few more years, the ink on the new designed notes began to 'break off' from the paper and now there could be trouble...

maybe i'm just seeing shit that could be...
idk...

the communists designed their 'tricks' for a reign of Hillary...not for Trump

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Why haven't they taken their own turf back?

Actions, as they say, speak louder than words. The proof of the pudding is the tasting.
and you go that direction...that's what I'm talking about...

you don't fool me with your 'intellect'

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
but you fell for the bait

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
If there's a joke here, I don't see it.

I don't think Kansas or Oklahoma can wisely expect any help from NYC or LA.

You're free to disagree; but it's generally good form to defend an assertion.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Nearly half of LA want to secede already, they believe their land belonged to a southern neighbor and was stolen - actually, they would be correct about that.

In OK, they're armed to the teeth and would probably go for secession . If Texas were to also go that way, it would likely spur them on even more so.

From your earlier reply to my post... I never said the outcome of a secession accomplished would fail, it would be getting that movement even started which would very likely fail.
I don't even think a single state in the lower 48 could pull it off - the propaganda via MSM is that strong.

However, if a state were to actually get close, that might be enough because around half of Kansas, Oklahoma, LA, and many even from NYC would probably move there to help see it through. Of course, the MSM would also be there to encourage people to go there to stop it.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
If there's a joke here, I don't see it.

You're free to disagree; but it's generally good form to defend an assertion.
from a 'help' perspective, i don't understand how that distance can ever be overcome, by any one of us, it'll be territory that will rise or fall as it's local citizens will allow

so, rah rah for no one but your local dogs, and as I'll suspect you are one of the 'locals', and as sarcastic as this may sound, there's room for me and my kind too...

sometimes i'm only good to point out the obvious..but it's now gone...LOL

Nearly half of LA want to secede already
i mean, look at this...half of california wants this and half wants that and the other half is hoolywood while we've got the northern half, the central half and the southern half, the desert half, the sunny half and the real sunny half while we even got a few volcanoes and half of them are overdue to explode

shall i wear a mask?

:don't know:

Treasure Searcher

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Hopefully, the US stays as one country. If we split apart, China and/or Russia will invade and take what they want.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Hopefully, the US stays as one country. If we split apart, China and/or Russia will invade and take what they want.
Both west and east coast states are filled with military bases, let alone even more guns among the citizens in many areas there.

So how exactly do you think those 2 countries could pull off such a move? Plus, if they actually wanted something we have, couldn't they simply buy it?

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Why would they? Divided, we're no threat to their power.

And THEY have not the power to colonize US. There's still enough old Soviets who remember their folly, Afghanistan...

We're only a target while we're sitting there as a the monolith. Which we are not, not anymore. Thank the Left...the whole Cast of Idiots, starting with the Frankfurt School, then on to Saul Alinsky, then on to Billy Ayers and his playmates...and on to Barry Hussein.

It's done. Let's make it official, and get Washington TF off our backs. Let the liberals print their liberal fiat to pay their liberal debts for liberal idiocies. Let's move on.

Treasure Searcher

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Both west and east coast states are filled with military bases, let alone even more guns among the citizens in many areas there.

So how exactly do you think those 2 countries could pull off such a move? Plus, if they actually wanted something we have, couldn't they simply buy it?
I've served in the Army, which includes two overseas deployments. One to Europe and one to the Middle East (Operation Desert Storm).

I've seen firsthand what happens when a country collapses. Its very messy and is hell on earth for the civilians. Be careful what you wish for.

Treasure Searcher

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Why would they? Divided, we're no threat to their power.

And THEY have not the power to colonize US. There's still enough old Soviets who remember their folly, Afghanistan...

We're only a target while we're sitting there as a the monolith. Which we are not, not anymore. Thank the Left...the whole Cast of Idiots, starting with the Frankfurt School, then on to Saul Alinsky, then on to Billy Ayers and his playmates...and on to Barry Hussein.

It's done. Let's make it official, and get Washington TF off our backs. Let the liberals print their liberal fiat to pay their liberal debts for liberal idiocies. Let's move on.
The US has natural resources. Fresh water, prime farmland, oil and alot more. Be careful what you wish for.

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
USSR has those, too.

So did/does Africa. Rhodesia once was Africa's biggest food exporter.

The term for whites of Dutch heritage in Africa...Boer. Boer means, "farmer."

They farmed, and they found the soil fertile and farming productive.

Now the land has been "redistributed" and lies fallow.

But Russia, which also has water and fertile soil, is not invading.

Nor the fragmented North American continent, after we cut free from Washington.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I've served in the Army, which includes two overseas deployments. One to Europe and one to the Middle East (Operation Desert Storm). I've seen firsthand what happens when a country collapses. Its very messy and is hell on earth for the civilians. Be careful what you wish for.
So first you said, foreign armies would invade us. Now you say civil strife will result instead.

And your claim that a "federation of states" respecting the original Constitution and the BoR is the same as a country in collapse is ludicrous.

Your post reads like pure propaganda, it relies on fear and attempts to entrench the status quo. It is not based on any historic evidence and equating the fully armed citizen culture we have in America to those lands in chaos on the other side of the world is a non starter. Were you hoping to bring that here, what is your real agenda.

I have gone by the ATM for my credit union 3 times in the past month. I withdrew $100 each time and I was given brand new crisp $20 bills all 3 occasions.

Treasure Searcher

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
So first you said, foreign armies would invade us. Now you say civil strife will result instead.

And your claim that a "federation of states" respecting the original Constitution and the BoR is the same as a country in collapse is ludicrous.

Your post reads like pure propaganda, it relies on fear and attempts to entrench the status quo. It is not based on any historic evidence and equating the fully armed citizen culture we have in America to those lands in chaos on the other side of the world is a non starter. Were you hoping to bring that here, what is your real agenda.
I have no agenda. I've been in the Middle East and the Balkans in Europe. I do not apologize for my stated observations.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I have no agenda. I've been in the Middle East and the Balkans in Europe. I do not apologize for my stated observations.
Your observations about the ME and Europe do not apply in this case becase we are quite a bit different than those places. Not only is our culture extremely different but the number of self protection devices and ability to use them is vastly different than those places.

We are not Europeans, nor are we living in the Middle East. We, as patriots in the pursuit of life, liberty, happiness have been attacked by those with words and those with guns from many places, including those. Historically speaking, we ran or fled from those places when our life, liberty, or happiness was ruthlessly attacked by their armies of zealots and mercenaries. What you saw in those places while on mercenary service for the banking elite was an attack by the powerful upon the woefully unprepared civilian population.

5 layers of govt are not required and are very counter productive and very dangerous to our liberty and health. I think local and municipal size govt bound by a constitution of rights for the minority could work out... very similar to how the original 13 colonies formed the nation.

Last edited: